Dinner Conversation

Story Info
Dinner companions discuss a vividly sexual dream.
2.7k words
4
14.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've had a naughty sex dream about you," she said, relishing the look of shock and dawning of arousal in his eyes.

He shifted in the hard wooden chair and discreetly adjusted his crotch below the tablecloth. He opened and closed his lips as he sought to reorganize his scattered thoughts.

"Me? What was it about?" he leaned forward slightly and his breath seemed suspended in his chest.

She licked her lips and smiled, knowing his eyes were riveted on her mouth. She knew he wanted to taste her tongue, her lips...and more. Her body drifted toward the rigid backrest as she relished being the center of his world at that moment.

"I dreamt that I took you to one of those nasty hotels downtown near the strip clubs. While we walk to our room, the prostitutes standing outside are propositioning us. One of them is almost pretty, except for the scar on her shoulder. It's jagged like she stitched it herself with a quilting needle. I drag you into a dark room, it smells musty and a little like sex, as if the maids just remade the bed instead of changing the sheets after the last occupants. You are kind of in a daze, as though you aren't quite sure what's happening and you're just following along.

"I shove you into a chair near the wall and straddle you. I push the chair back until it's balancing on the back two legs and your head and shoulders are pressed against the wall near the window. A thin sliver of light dissects your face, and makes one of your eyes shine I grab your wrists and hold them against the wall. You could probably break my hold, but by now you're not sure how far I'm going to go.

"So you let me hold you captive. I lean toward you, pressing you into the chair and into the wall. My body is plastered to yours starting at the point where the seams of our crotches rub daringly, to our chests, pushing together with every breath. I lean so close, your wrists clasped in my hands, my breath puffing against your lips. You wait for me to kiss you, but I tease and pull away a fraction of an inch.

"You growl your frustration as I smile my naughty smile. I lean in and lick your lips with the very tip of my tongue. You open your mouth and try to capture my tongue, but I pull it back quickly, only to lick again when you retreat. I play this game for a while, until I want to take your mouth."

She watched his eyes widened when she paused in her story. His breathing had definitely increased. The restaurant around them seemed oblivious to the sexual tension at the small table in the corner.

"Is that when you woke up?" He asked. It was obvious he was hoping her story would continue. She watched again as he reached below the tablecloth. It lingered a little longer this time.

"No, that is when I begin to kiss you. Really kiss you. With all of the heat that I had been denying...with all of the passion I've held down, away from you and from us. My tongue pushes into your mouth for you to suck and nibble. My arms are getting tired holding you down so I abruptly step back and the chair thunks to the ground. I grab your shirtfront and pull you to your feet. I lean close and tell you that you are dirty and need to be washed.

"I pull you into the small bathroom; it's dark and smells like mildew. The seedy dirtiness of this place turns me on. The light sputters into life with loud fluorescent hums and clicks. The room is entirely white, or it used to be. There are black moldy stains growing on the peeling caulking, and there are several hooks missing at the top of the shower curtain.

"I lean over and turn on the shower. Steam suddenly clouds the small room. You start to take off your shirt, but I stop you by pulling you with me into the shower. I kick off my shoes, and we both giggle as one lands with a wet plop in the toilet.

"We are both getting soaked through in our clothes. My white button-down shirt becomes translucent and it's obvious I'm not wearing a bra. Your eyes slide down and stare at my tits, watching as my nipples harden in reaction to your gaze. I can see your hands reach up to touch me, but I grab them and tell you, 'No.'

"Instead I pull off your very wet shirt, and lick the water from your chest. You lean back against the cold tile wall and I press against you. I slide my leg between yours; the wet denim we are wearing slows our movements to a sluggish pace.

"I feel how hard you are now. The heat from the water and our bodies has made our clothes steam, but I feel like its all coming from between my legs. I know I'm now as wet inside as I am on the outside. I unbutton the sodden shirt and let its weight pull it slightly open. My cleavage and half of my breasts are bared. Rivers of water run between them, altering its course with every breath like its trying to reach as much of my flesh as it can.

"I step out of my shoes and throw them across the room. One lands in the open toilet and you laugh until I sink to my knees in front of you and place my mouth on your cock. I suck the water out of the denim that is hugging you so tightly. You stop laughing and start moaning.

"I feel your hand start to touch my hair and I pull away suddenly, leaning farther down to remove your shoes. The water is pummeling me from above. The weight of the fluid has pulled the shirt down from one of my shoulders and one of my breasts has escaped its confines. You watch as I rub and play with it for a minute.

"I love watching your eyes as I touch myself. They are greedy and hungry and naked. I pull the shirt off completely and throw it out of the shower. It lands with a wet slap on the warped linoleum floor. I grab your shoulders and pull you close so I can kiss you and rub my wet, warm, bare breasts against you. The feel of your coarse chest hair against my nipples sends heat waves directly down to my thighs.

"I finally let you touch my tits, but I don't surrender your mouth, I need to kiss you, to feel your tongue and lips and teeth. Your hands are strong and they hold me firmly. You are definitely a man in need. I can smell you. You smell of desire and heat. Your fingers toy with my nipples, teasing and playing until they ache for your mouth. I guide your head to them. I push your face into my cleavage, smothering you in my flesh and the water."

She paused again in her recitation. The waiter was approaching from behind him.

"Do I put your nipples in my mouth?" He blurted out.

His hand had once again disappeared under the tablecloth and hadn't resurfaced for quite a while. The waiter placed their food on the table. The waiter's face was flushed and his eyes danced away from hers. She smiled. He had heard the question and didn't know whether he was embarrassed, disgusted or aroused.

Her dinner partner was oblivious to the waiter's existence. All he wanted was to hear her voice. He wanted to continue to see her dream in his own mind. She held his eyes while the waiter bustled around them. With a devilish smile she requested the fresh ground pepper and Parmesan cheese the waiter offered. Her companion impatiently fiddled with his plate, silently willing the waiter to hurry up and leave them alone.

But she was not as obliging as that. Even after the server had hurried away in with flushed unease, she was silent.

She picked up her fork and swirled some pasta onto it. The buttery cream sauce coated her lips with a clear sheen as she chewed slowly, staring into his eyes. He was ignoring his food. His tie was practically bathing in the marinara sauce on his plate because he was leaning across the table, silently willing her to continue.

She continued to eat, smiling that secret naughty smile. Not a word passed her lips as she waited for him to again plead with her to go on. He took a very large sip of his wine with his visible hand. She was turned on and smug in the knowledge that his other hand was still below the tablecloth...and she hadn't even touched him.

He tried to pass off a bored look even as his hidden hand began to muss the tablecloth in a rhythmic manner. He desperately wanted to hear the rest of the dream, but his pride in his ability to maintain self-control still had a toehold of power.

"Well I guess you woke up then. That was pretty intense." He made a brave show of pretending interest in his food. His other hand was still touching himself under the table.

"No, then you lick the water from my nipples and sucked them like you are trying to pull my soul into your body. You lavish attention on them with your face and mouth and hands. Your touch makes me so hot, hotter than the water. I pull you to your feet. It's a struggle; you don't want to stop touching me. But I finally succeed and as a reward for your obeisance and obvious enthusiasm, I rub you through your jeans.

"All my torturing and toying has made you solid as a rock. I peel off my jeans and panties. It's not easy, the water has made them stick to me and the process is slow, like a striptease. I take them off with my back to you. You aren't allowed to se me yet. I finally kick them off, but I still don't turn around. Instead, I lean forward and bend over, bracing myself against the wall.

"I tell you to get on your knees and worship my ass. You hesitate. You're not sure if you like me speaking to you that way. Your pride is suddenly gone as I spread my feet apart and raise my ass. You can see everything. The water is pounding on my back from the showerhead and running down over my ass. It trickles between the cheeks and further...it drenches my clit and makes my pink slit shine.

"I feel the dull thud of your knees as you comply with my demand. Your pride reasserts itself a little, though. You aren't going to do exactly what I want right away. Instead, you nibble and kiss my ass cheeks going lower, down my thighs, but never to the place where I want it.

"I'm getting frustrated at your lack of obedience and I writhe in front of you, shoving myself toward your face. You continue to tease, coming ever closer, then pulling away. Your teasing is making me moan and swear at you. You laugh at me. It's a dark laugh swollen with the power you hold. I can feel you shift closer toward me. Your panting breaths cool my wet skin, but makes my body hotter.

"Finally! Finally I feel your lips kiss mine, gently, lightly. It's not enough. I'm straining toward you. You place your hands on my ass and push me forward again. Without warning, you're there. Your tongue is licking and probing. It sweeps down and flicks my clit over and over. Your stubble tingles against my thighs. Your tongue pushes inside me and then out again, punishing me on behalf of your pride. I can feel my body rising...I am grinding against your tongue and lips and face until finally I come in a crazy loud orgasm that you perpetuate by never slowing your pace.

"My legs have finally become useless and you have to hold my hips to keep me upright. The jangling climax subsides to a low throbbing warmth.

"I slowly straighten up and turn around. I look down at you. My hair is dripping water on your face. You pull me close and hug me to you. You kiss my hipbone and drift your mouth slowly over to my navel. Even thought I just came all over your face. I want you to lick my pussy. I want you to make me come again. Now."

She once again paused and watched disappointment and frustration form frown lines above his beautiful eyes. His hand was quite visibly busy beneath the table now. She heard the muffled pop and buzz as he opened his jeans.

He never wore underwear. She knew he was touching himself right here in this public place. His breathing was barely controlled, and his forearm was tense as he tried to limit his movements, but still feel the pleasure.

She relaxed farther back into her chair. Her foot slipped from its shoe and trailed up his leg. His eyes suddenly widened and his breath caught when he felt the soft sole of her foot assist his hand in giving him pleasure. He was getting close.

She waved away the waiter before he could get close enough to discover their naughtiness. She wanted no interruptions now.

"You comply with my wishes. Once again your tongue tortures my clit and licks and works it's magic. This double pleasure is becoming too much to bear. You know I'm getting close and you stop. I whimper then growl my displeasure.

"We both tear at your jeans until they are finally gone. You sit on the edge of the tub and pull me close. I know what you want me to do. I face you, on your lap and wrap my legs around your waist and brace them against the toilet. The toilet moves slightly and my shoe bobs ridiculously in its bowl.

"You grasp my hips and raise me up. You stare into my eyes as you pull me back down onto you. I feel you invade me. I swallow you, all of you, into me, all the way up to where you cannot go any farther. You are so hard I feel like I have a cannon inside me. I can barely breathe now."

Her foot and his hand were moving synchronously now. He didn't even bother to attempt discretion. The only thing protecting them from embarrassment was a potted fichus and a half wall. If anyone passed their table, they would be caught.

"Don't...stop. Tell me how it ends." He panted his plea, trying to hold back.

She knows the time for teasing is over.

"I am riding you, up and down; I pull you into me over and over. The toilet clanks with every thrust, but it holds my weight. You are helping. You raise me and pull me down with a slowly increasing rhythm. I can feel you getting close."

His breathing was harsh now.

"I want you to lose it. So I lean down and lick your neck and nibble your ear and whisper nasty, naughty thoughts to you. I feel you come, and your swelling cock sends me over as I come with you. We thrash against each other, yelling and moaning."

She felt it happen. His cock pulsed as he came in warm jets that splattered onto her foot and ankle. He breathed harshly but bit back the moan that escaped. His movements slowed and finally stopped. The smell of sex hovered over their table. His face was shiny with sweat and he smiled.

Without a word he cleaned her foot with his napkin, closed his pants, and dropped several large bills on the table. She slipped her foot back into her shoe.

"Let's go home. I'm sure the kids are making the sitter nuts by now."