Dinner Dance And.....

Story Info
What happened after the dancing stopped?
1.4k words
3.6
83.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toesu
toesu
4 Followers

We had been invited to my husband's Sunday league football team's annual end of season dinner dance held in the club house. It was an occasion that everyone looked forward to as an excuse to dress up and have a good time. My husband, Rob, had persuaded me to wear a loose strappy top, short flared skirt with a minute G'string, and high heels. With my long hair specially curled for the event I looked good even if I say so myself.

I enjoyed several drinks before the dinner was served and shared a few bottles of wine over dinner with others on our table. We were on a table with one other couple and 4 single guys, and so as the only two women on the table both myself and Sonia were subjected to more and more suggestive chat and flirting as the dinner went on. Sonia was wearing a trouser suit with a shirt which hid her body, and so most of the attention was directed at me, which I loved. Passing the salt or wine or whatever they could all think of became my job so that I would have to lean over to pass them, and they would get a tantalizing view down my loose top at most of my breasts. I was obviously enjoying the attention as my nipples were as hard as rocks and plainly evident as they made their presence obvious against the thin material of my top. Once the speeches, champagne toasts, and the awards for the best goal, best player etc had finished the disco began and Rob soon pulled me up to dance. When we eventually sat down I just had time to have a glass of wine when one of the single guys asked me for a dance, Rob said it was OK so I off I went, after another ten minutes I managed to sit down again and have another glass of wine before Rob whisked me off to dance again.

As we danced to a slow record he started to let his hands drift over my skirt to stroke my bottom, gradually his hands began to explore more of my body until he was gently rolling my nipples between his finger and thumb with one hand while pulling me closer with his other hand on my bum. I was feeling quite aroused as his hands played with me and I started to rub my crotch over his thigh whenever I could. Just as I was letting myself go he was tapped on the shoulder and another guy took me in his arms and let his hands drift over my bottom with an occasional squeeze of a buttock. When that record ended another one came on and he continued to let his hands wander over my bum, I realised that my skirt was being slowly hiked up, then suddenly a big cheer went up all around me, and I looked up and saw my arse on the plasma screen in front of me, I turned and saw Rob with Brian's video camera filming my arse with my skirt up to my waist.

I wasn't that annoyed as these kind of antics usually went on at club meetings, and it looked like this year it was my turn to provide the entertainment.

Needless to say I had a number of dances with several guys, with Brian being especially attentive taking every opportunity to tell me what a lovely arse I had, I told him that I was pleased that he had enjoyed the view and allowed him several good gropes of my arse through the skirt.

I'd had a good night but now it was time to leave, so after several good night smooches with several of the single guys and a quick squeeze of my breasts by Brian and Eddie, Rob and I made our way to the car with Rob saying that it had been worth not drinking to see me enjoying myself and also telling me that he was looking forward to a really good sex session when we got to bed. I was happy and turned on by the events of the evening and now I wanted to enjoy my husband.

We were driving the 8 miles home down the lanes when suddenly another car came towards us on our side of the road, Rob swerved off the road, but the car hit a boulder on the verge and the front wheel was badly damaged . After much swearing at the back end of the other car as it sped up the road, Rob called the breakdown services on the mobile. It was going to be about three hours as there had been a spate of accidents in the heavy rain. I was drenched with my top and skirt plastered to my body like a second skin.

Luckily a few minutes later a set of headlights came down the lane and Rob managed to stop them, it was Brian, Eddie and Tony in a taxi on their way home, Rob asked them to drop me off while he waited for the truck. When we arrived at our house the guys insisted in coming in to make sure that I wasn't suffering from delayed shock. When we got in the boys found half a bottle of brandy while I changed into another mini skirt and a white silk shirt, which because of the drink I had had I didn't realise that my nipples could be clearly seen in.

They poured me a brandy "for the shock" which I drank and then another one, Brian then linked up his video camera to the TV so that they could watch the film of the evening, mine wasn't the only arse they had captured that night but all three insisted that mine was the best one. Eddie then put a CD on and I was soon dancing with the lads in the lounge. As we danced I noticed Brian with the video again, and soon my skirt was hiked up round my waist as he filmed, the brandy had all gone and a bottle of cherry brandy was opened as they said that this would be better for the shock.

As we danced I again felt my skirt being pulled but this time it was down over my hips and then it was off and flung into a corner of the room and I was left in just my G string, high heels and silk shirt, which came down to midway of my bum. The camera kept rolling and Tony let his hands wander over my virtually naked bum clenching , stroking, and squeezing my cheeks. I was too drunk and aroused to protest and they all took turns to dance with me and carry out their groping. I can't remember who it was who managed to undo several of the buttons on my shirt without me realising. Then a faster song came on and I was able to dance alone, rubbing my hands over my saturated G'string and thrusting my hips at my very attentive audience. I didn't realise that my breasts were occasionally on view as they peeked out from my partly open shirt. Eddie and Tony came toward me and danced with me then, both of them grabbed an arm each in one hand whilst they undid the other buttons on my shirt and soon my shirt joined my skirt on the floor, now I was left in just my G'string and heels. The camera kept rolling.

I managed to grab another of cherry brandy which I downed in a couple of gulps, Brian poured me another glass, but instead of giving it to me he dipped his finger into it and traced my nipples with the liquid and invited the others to suck it off each nipple, It was fantastic, a man on each nipple, it felt so erotic and depraved. The camera kept rolling.

Eddie and Tony continued to dance with me but their hand were everywhere, then they started to lick my nipples, Brian brought over the leather pouffe and I was laid across it with my legs wide apart, the g'string disappeared and suddenly I felt hands and fingers dipping into my pussy. The camera kept rolling.

I will post Part 2 later, and perhaps some of my other adventures in the near futureā€¦.

toesu
toesu
4 Followers