Dinner Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
randodo
randodo
9 Followers

When they woke up that afternoon, wrapped in each others arms, they just instinctively made love once again, and though his dick was pretty tired from a really very good nights work, it didn't take long though as he watched this beautiful creature on her knees between his legs as he lay there on his back and felt her nipples caress his thighs as the mouth on her beautiful face, partially hidden by the cascade of her lovely long blond hair rather promptly resuscitated his well worn cock to life for one more conventional morning fuck, in the afternoon in this case. I almost forgot to mention here that like most men, when Bud awoke his first instinct, and need, was to go to the bathroom and relieve his bladder of the piss that had built up while he had slept.

As Bud started to get up to go to the bathroom, Julie sleepily asked him where he was going and when he told her she said "please Bud, don't leave me here alone yet. If you can slow the flow down just a bit to spare the sheets, I can, and really would like to take care of that for you before we make love again, cause I know you'll have to go home soon and want to have as much of your sperm and piss in me as possible to remind me of this evening that started so chaotic, but wound up fulfilling a fantasy I've had about you for years, please!

Bud figured who was he to deny this girl/woman such a request? So he laid back and watched this beautiful vision of a lady wrap her lips tightly around his penis and gently nod to tell him to go ahead. This time, partly because he did try to slow his flow she managed to swallow almost every drop of his first piss of the day, and what little escaped wound up on his belly from where she dutifully licked it up before then using her mouth to coax his well used cock into an awesome state of erection that she then climbed onto to begin their morning fuck. Bud just laid there with an incredible sense of gratitude for being so fortunate as to be who and where he was as she did all the work and eventually coaxed one more (small for sure) load of cum into her cunt.

Obviously Bud didn't want to go anywhere and leave this paradise that had appeared overnight and encompassed him, but real life called and he did have to go home and then deal with some real life stuff. As he was lacing up his shoes he asked Julie if she would be alright, and told her that if she was worried about being alone when Hermano was likely to return she could come home with him, but she said "naw, he'll be all contrite and lovey dovey as usual when he gets up the next day after one of these incidents. Usually we live as lovebirds and then he loses it every now and then, though he was more violent last night than usual. I figure he'll be even more apologetic than usual and probably show up with flowers and champagne and try to please me any way he can to get me to forgive him for last night. He doesn't know it yet, but when he does come back, which I'm sure he will, I'm gonna demand some serious payback for the way he hurt me last night, though I often was able to forget it during the night as we were making love, my back still hurts from him pushing me against the counter and if he wants me to forgive him, he'll have to do what I say."

She wouldn't tell Bud just what she was gonna make him do, so after a heartfelt round of kisses and hugs, Bud left the scene where he had been subjected to so much pleasure and headed back to the humdrum existence at his own apartment. It wouldn't be long though until he found out what Julie's terms of forgiveness were gonna be and that he would be part of them.

Late two nights later Bud was almost asleep in his own bed, with visions of the hours with Julie still rattling around his brain. He heard an increasingly insistent knock on the door to his apartment. So as he always slept in the nude he somewhat reluctantly got up, wrapped a robe around himself and went to the door, puzzled as to who would be there at this time of night.

"Who's there?" Bud asked and then he heard a voice say "It's Hermano, can I come in?"

"Not likely" Bud replied, thinking he had come to kill him or at least try to beat the shit out of him for kicking him out of his own house and filling his lover with piss and cum for hours.

"I'm not mad Bud I just came over to apologize for my behaviour the other night and I even brought a six pack of your favourite beer as a token of my regret, we need to talk"

Wondering whether or not he was doing the right thing, Bud nervously opened the door and let him in. They sat down on the couch and each cracked a beer before he said, "Julie told me I had to come over and apologize to you, and unless I did she would move out and leave me, maybe even come and live with you if you would let her."

"Okay Hermano, I accept your apology, but I have to tell you that you have to try and stop abusing her that way if you really love her as you say."

Then he said, "Thanks Bud, but that's not all of it, and the next part is kinda difficult for me to even say, but here goes, she told me I had to come over here, bring you some beer and GIVE YOU A BLOW JOB!"

You could colour Bud gob smacked, as he had never considered Hermano to be into that sort of thing, an idea he reinforced right away saying that he had never ever wanted to or ever done that sort of thing and had no idea how to suck a man's cock.

When Bud recovered enough from the shock of what Hermano had just proposed he said, "Really?" Well, I guess you could just leave the beer and go home and say you did it and I'll back you up."

Then he said, "Yeah, I guess, but you know in spite of what you might think of me after my fuck-up the other night, I try to be a good person, and being honest is part of that to me, so I really wouldn't feel right if we did that, I really can't lie to the person I love more than anything - and by the way, she told me that she spent the next 12 hours of so after I left sucking and fucking your brains out and intended to do it some more (a radiant smile broke out in Bud's mind at this), especially if I didn't comply with her demands. "

"Well okay," says Bud, "it's not a problem for me, because if Julie didn't tell you, I accepted the fact that I was a bi-sexual years ago, and enjoy what the lips and tongue of a man or a woman can do to my dick and also welcome the intrusion of another mans dick into any of my orifices and when that happens I feel divine as I try to satisfy the man with the dick I am servicing, so if you mean it, follow me, and bring along the rest of the beer."

With that Bud got up and headed for his bedroom, removing his robe as he proceeded and sat naked at the head of his bed with his legs spread offering his still somewhat exhausted dick to a man that had never had one in his mouth, and was the husband equivalent of the woman who was responsible for the tiredness of his penis. Bud been in some strange situations in his life, but couldn't deny this was one of the top ten, guaranteed.

Meanwhile there's Hermano, fully dressed with four beers in one hand and an open one in the other looking confused and probably wondering what he should do next. Being the helpful sort of guy Bud came to his rescue and told him to take of his clothes, as though not mandatory, being nude is the preferred way, by some folks anyway, to either give or receive a blow job unless one is in a semi-public location where other people might appear, in which case a fully clothed blower sucks a cock protruding from an unzipped zipper.

Once Hermano's muscular body was fully exposed he said "Now what do I do?" and Bud replied, "Well, just crawl down here in between my legs and place your lips by my cock, open your mouth and try to suck me off the same way you would like to be sucked off. I'm pretty sure you know something about blow-jobs, as you must have received a few from an expert in the art, living with Julie for a couple of years. You know, I've found men in general are better at giving head, maybe because being a cock owner/operator themselves, they know where the buttons are to push, but your Julie could win first prize for cocksucking in a contest in a bath house in San Francisco. I learned that right away in one night after only filling her mouth with my cum three times in between filling other part of her with more of the same."

With this kind of talk Bud was trying to help him assume the subservient attitude of a good cocksucker who should while blowing another man feel like he only exists to be a receptacle for the sperm if the man using his mouth and his purpose in life is to be a good little cock slave and pleasure that man in any way the recipient demands. Hermano quickly got down to the business at hand and began sucking Bud's cock, and doing a pretty good job of it, especially for a novice. Meanwhile Bud just sat back and drank the rest of the beer and watched this ruggedly handsome man almost work up a sweat as he figured out how to use his lips and tongue to make another man cum. After Bud's fourth beer or so he realized he could probably piss in his mouth, if Hermano let his dick soften up enough to pass urine, but then decided that just sucking off another man for the first time in his 40+ plus years was enough new experiences for one night for him.

Finally after what must have seemed an eternity to him, Bud spewed a rather meagre load of sperm in Hermano's, mouth which he promptly swallowed, losing not a single drop. Later Bud found out that he had been instructed to swallow Bud's load or it wouldn't count as fulfilling her demands. Considering that in the previous 36 hours or so Bud had ejaculated at least a half dozen times in the bathroom and bedroom of his own home into every hole his wife equivalent possessed, it was amazing that it only took almost an hour for him to coax what little cum Bud had managed to accumulate since providing sustenance to Julie's seemingly insatiable hunger for cock.

Bud had left the last beer for Hermano, so he would have it to wash down Bud's cum, if he came and he really intended to cum in his mouth if he had any left, even though he decided to cut him some slack on the piss. So he sat up from his duty station between Bud's legs and sat on the edge of his bed as they finished the last two beers and exchanged some chit-chat. I'm sure he was somewhat confused in his own mind after crossing what to so many people was a taboo boundary. But on the surface he didn't seem too embarrassed or ashamed of himself and Bud had to admit he felt great, having just received a blow job he really didn't need that evening from a totally virgin mouth on a very handsome man's face. Actually at that moment after the 12 hours or so with Julie and then drinking free beer while her man did his best to suck his cock, Bud figgered the only guy in the universe that had it better than him was God hisself.

After Hermano was dressed and ready to return to his love to tell her he had complied with her demands, he turned and said,

"By the way, I almost forgot to tell you that Julie wants you to come over for dinner again and then spend the night with both of us in bed. We're not sure when, but we'll get back to you when our schedules are more worked out, and also, you know what?"

"In spite of all I have heard about the evils of homosexuality all my life, a man's cock really does feel good in your mouth, and tonight has made me really wonder why so many women seem to not want to do it, not including Julie of course."

So then Bud said "Good Night friend, and thanks for the beer and pleasure and I'll be over for a dinner sleep over (likely with little sleep) as soon as we three can fit it in, be safe on your way home and I'll be seeing you both soon. The dinner and sleep over came around in just a little more than a week, but that will hopefully be the basis of a future story. Thanks to you readers who enjoyed this, and don't doubt for a second that 'Bud' enjoyed both living this episode and sharing it with you all here.

randodo
randodo
9 Followers
12