Dinner Date

Story Info
A naughty night in the town.
1.2k words
3.83
29.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were going out Friday. It was nice to get out of the house without the kids every once in a while. Dinner was probably going to be good, although nothing too special. Afterwards, he was going to take her to a little place on the west side of town where she had never been before. Overall, it should be a fun night.

The night before, he had some interesting thoughts, thoughts that he had never really thought before. It was about the next evening, and what he wanted to do on the date. His thoughts, while not foreign, were still a bit riske for him, but if they were acted out, would be even more riskier for her. "Well, why not?" he thought and smiled. And so he formulated his plan and was looking forward to a very "interesting" evening.

Dinner was going to be around 8p.m. They got to the restaurant and sat down in a booth. She had on a nice dress that looked incredibly sexy, especially with stockings. She didn't have a big ass, but the dress accentuated all of her qualities, and it looked great. One of the best he liked about her though, was the fact that she honestly just did not like to wear underwear. And tonight was no exception. All he could think of was that bush between her legs right across the table from her and how much he wanted those lips around his cock. Of course, this was all in his mind.

So as they are sitting at the table waiting for their appetizers he hands her his phone and tells her to read this email. She thought it was kind of strange, but agreed anyways. As she was reading, a small grin came across her face. As she continued reading, she asked, "who wrote this?" He just smiled and said to keep reading.

This was his plan. As she was reading the email, he pulled out a small plastic bag inconspicuously that had a little purple toy in it. She recognized this small instrument immediately, and said in a hushed whisper, "Where did you get that? Why did you bring it here?" She was smiling softly, but was still serious. "What are you going to do with that?" she said. "What do you think?" he said smiling cunningly.

He made sure that they had gotten a booth that was off of the main row in the restaurant, and made sure she sat facing away from the other guests. He then slid over to the other side of the table, next to her. He took the toy out of the bag and turned the nob at the end to the lowest setting. It made a very faint vibrating noise, but no one could hear anything over the bustle of the restaurant.

"No way!" she said. "You can't do that here!" She was serious, but he could also tell that she was just slightly interested. He gave a wry smile and slowly slid his hand with the toy up her leg. It stopped on her uppermost thigh, just to the left of her pussy. He gave another sly grin.

Slowly, he moved the slowly-vibrating toy into the middle of her bush, and down between her lips. He gently inserted the toy inside her, sliding it back and forth two or three times. At first, she was aghast. What the fuck was he doing? In a public restaurant?! But as it slipped inside her, the vibrations began to work their magic. The sensation overwhelmed the surprise of it all, and she began to enjoy the warmth that was created under her skirt.

About 5 minutes later, the waitress came over to take their orders. It was all she could do control herself and try to act naturally as she ordered a pasta dish. He got a cheeseburger with fries.

After the waitress left, she immediately took the toy out, smiling but seriously telling him, that that wasn't nice. He said he knew, but wanted to spice things up a bit. And he thought they had.

After dinner, they went out to the new bar on the west side of town. He had been there about two weeks ago and enjoyed the vibes and the libations, and wanted to bring her here. They walked in, sat down at a table, and ordered a couple of drinks. He couldn't help thinking about her and the fun they had between her legs at dinner. And while she would never admit it, neither could she. After about 5 minutes, she asked him if they wanted to move to a booth on the other side of the bar. Not thinking much of it, he agreed, and they sat together again sipping on their drinks and having a good time.

After a few minutes and a few more sips, she took his hand and ran it up her leg. His fingers felt the warm soft flesh as she opened her legs slightly, exposing her pussy lips to his fingers. She leaned over and asked if he still had the toy. He smiled, reached into his pocket and pulled out the plastic bag. He turned it on low again, and gently and silently inserted it into her once more.

She had fun for the next few minutes trying to act naturally so that no one would notice. She somehow calmly ordered one final drink before taking the toy out and handing it back to him. She had a wry grin on her face, and he could see that she was satisfied with herself.

When they got in the car, she somehow forced back her natural inclination to rip off his jeans and give him a blowjob right there. Somehow they both made it home with only a little gentle rub here and there, but once they got in the door, things changed immediately once the babysitter left. She got down on her knees and began giving him the best blowjob he ever felt. She fingered herself the entire time, crouching with her fingers between her spread legs, pushing her dress up and back. She used her tongue like never before.

Finally, he took her over to the dining room table. They pushed the table against the wall as he lifted up her skirt, exposing her supple ass. He grabbed her hair and pushed his cock easily inside her, thrusting it in and out quickly but smoothly. His most favorite part was watching her ass a he grabbed her hips while pumped back and forth into her now dripping pussy.

He grabbed her hair again and told her to move to the bedroom, where he continued his fucking from behind. She leaned over the bed, grabbed a pillow, and continued to take his cock deeper than ever before. She couldn't control her screams as she finally came with him inside her. She felt satisfied, but wanted to fuck some more.

And so after a few minutes, he could feel the energy surge and he knew that he was close. As soon as he came to the edge, he pulled out, grabbed her by her hair again, and blew his load all over her face. It was all over, from her brow to her chin, and she knew that he was satisfied. She took his cock and licked off the remaining cum from the end of his cock and smiled. They had had a wonderful night together. She again sported the same wry grin from earlier as the both stepped into the shower and washed themselves off. A night of good sleep awaited them.