Dinner Date with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the preceding action, including the work of his own hand, quickly pushed Jack to the brink, and he soon came thanks to Laurie's enthusiastic moves with her tongue and mouth. When the moans subsided, the four of sat silently, a bit in shock at what had taken place, but the quiet didn't last but a minute.

Heather pushed herself up onto the couch at my side. She was very aroused, caressing her own curves and squirming on the cushion. She was the only one of us wearing any clothing, and it was the skimpiest of bikini bottoms. Heather looked to Laurie, who still sat on her knees with her breasts against Jack's leg and begged, "Please, Laurie...do me!"

Without any hesitation, Laurie crawled across the carpet, knelt in front of Heather, hooked her fingers on the sides of her panties, and slowly pulled them down her legs. Heather was shaven, but not completely, with a thin line of hair leading down to her pussy. Laurie spread her legs apart and slowly kissed her way up her thighs, making a trip up both legs before putting her tongue to Heather.

I appeared Laurie was bent on making sure Heather also came to a shuddering orgasm. Despite the qualms she had previously expressed to me about 'going down' on another woman, it was apparent Laurie knew were to lick, and nibble. Heather was breathing heavy, rolling her nipples with her fingers and voicing her pleasure while Laurie worked her clit and pussy with both her mouth and hand.

Watching my wife pleasure this sexy lady caused my cock to quickly regain its hardness. It didn't take long for Heather to notice and put her hand around the shaft. She also asked Jack, "this making you hard too?" He didn't answer, but stood up behind Laurie sporting a huge hard-on.

Heather moaned when she saw Jack's cock and she started begging Laurie to let her husband fuck her from behind, "I can't believe we've already done all these things we've fantasized about, but having you lick me, while Jack is fucking you would complete it...could you please...?"

Laurie didn't stop her performance, but looked up at me as Heather stroked my cock. When I didn't offer any objection, she didn't give an answer, but instead lifted her ass a little higher and opened her legs.

That was enough of an invitation for Jack. He knelt behind Laurie, pressed the tip of his cock against her behind, slid it lower to the opening of her pussy. Rather than ease in, he rammed himself inside, which caused both to let out gasps as Laurie's wetness welcomed his cock. She was still licking Heather, but also moaning, as she pushed herself back to meet Jack's thrusts.

Heather went nuts! She started yelling, "Fuck her Jack, fuck her hard!" then, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" while she thrust her pelvis up to Laurie's mouth and shuddered and shook with a powerful orgasm.

Laurie stopped her action on Heather, who laid back panting while her husband continued fucking my wife from behind at the edge of the couch.

"I suppose your ready for some of that?" she asked me as she slid out from under Laurie, who was now completely focused on the attention she was receiving from Heather's husband.

I watched as Laurie slid her right hand underneath and began rubbing her own clit as Jack continued his thrusts. Heather climbed over, positioned her hips above my cock still holding the shaft with one hand, before slowly lowering herself and allowing my cock to slide inside her. She immediately shoved her tits into my face, prompting me to lick at her nipples as she gyrated on my lap.

It was surreal! My hands grabbed onto Heather's ass, while just feet away Jack had pulled Laurie up so he could run his hands all over ample boobs and fuck her like crazy at the same time.

The room was filled with moaning, heavy breathing and other sexy sounds for several minutes before Jack announced he was cumming and stopped his thrusting. He collapsed on top of Laurie, who was lying with her chest against the couch cushions.

My view of what occurred just feet away, and the sight of the sexy Heather sliding her body up and down on my dick soon had the fire back at the base of my cock and led to an exploding orgasm inside Heather a few minutes later. After a couple more gyrations she slowed and laid against me for a couple seconds, gave me a kiss, and then leaned down to kiss Laurie's cheek before rising off my body.

Laurie moved up next to me, while Jack and Heather snuggled on the love seat as we relaxed and sipped the rest of our wine. No one said much, and there was no talk of a repeat as Laurie and I dressed and prepared to head home. The Wilsons had put on bathrobes and were holding hands when they escorted us to the door and said goodnight.

We didn't talk much on the ride home, but often reached out and held hands. The trip across town only took a few minutes and we were in our bed by 11 o'clock, with just enough energy for one more lovemaking session before sliding off to sleep.

12