Dinner Date with Mommy Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Meeting Mommy sequel. Sissy shenanigans ensue.
4.2k words
4.48
32.9k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 picks up right where Part 1 left off as Sophie prepares for the arrival of Victor.

This story includes the following: Femdom, strap-on, implied forced-bi and cucking, enemas, butt plugs and anal play, feminization/sissification, spanking, CBT, humiliation, chastity, and domestic servitude.

Enjoy!

_____________________________

Part 2

Sophie was slow to make her way down the stairs, each careful step she took reminding her of just how wide her poor bottom was being stretched by the huge toy her Mommy had worked into her. With a relieved sigh, she finally reached the landing, her tender hole squeezing and pulsating at random on the cruel invader as she made her way to the kitchen and did her best to push the sensation from her mind. She still had a lot of work to do before their guest arrived, and she knew her Mommy wouldn't hesitate to punish her if everything wasn't perfect by the time he arrived.

As she stepped into the kitchen, Sophie looked around, taking quiet pride in how spotless it was, its fastidious neatness the result of her own hard work earlier in the day as she prepared her Mommy's house for company. Her flats made little whisking sounds as she took short, shuffling steps toward the refrigerator after flicking on the overhead light. Inside she found the food sitting where she'd left it the night before.

A pair of absurdly expensive steaks sat marinating inside of a sealed glass container, ingredients for a rather large amount of salad sitting right next to them. Sophie pulled it all out, juggling a few things precariously as she did so before getting it all set out on the counter. With a deep breath to settle herself, Sophie got to work.

Fortunately for her, she knew exactly what she was doing. Her first few attempts to cook for her Mommy had been disastrous, ending with completely inedible meals, wasted food, and very, very sore bottoms. However, instead of giving up on the poor girl, her Mommy had decided what she really needed was a little professional help. Two days after her last failed attempt to cook, Sophie had found herself once again dressed as young man, with the addition of her ever-present chastity cage and lacy pink panties, as she started her first ever cooking class.

Over the course of several months, and with the unerring encouragement and support of her Mommy, Sophie became a phenomenal cook. The learning process was slow at first, but as one lesson compounded on another, and after an incredible amount of practice, she started to experiment on her own. By the end of her first month of classes, she was making meals she could only have dreamed of before. Eventually her Mommy found it was easier to just let the sissy cook whatever she wanted to. Occasionally she would make requests, but for the most part she had come to trust that whatever Sophie made would be exceptional. It was the one place she was truly allowed to express herself, and she didn't take the opportunity for granted.

Whatsmore, her Mommy was perfectly happy to pay top dollar for the best ingredients, so as her ability increased, so did the complexity of the meals she made. For tonight, though, the menu was relatively simple. Pan seared steaks for Mommy and her guest with beer braised onions on the side, a loaf of fresh baked french bread with a savory olive oil spread, salad with a raspberry vinaigrette, and wine.

Sophie was almost done throwing the salad together when her Mommy walked into the kitchen, the swish of her sundress the only sound she made as she moved behind the busy girl. Her hands came to rest on the girl's hips, fingers caressing the material of the little pink dress she wore as she looked over the girl's shoulder at what she was working on.

"I trust we're still on schedule for dinner?" she leaned close, lips brushing against Sophie's ear as she gave the sensitive skin a light nibble, making her shiver.

"Yes, Mommy," she said, licking her lips and bending to give her Mommy easier access to the delicate area, her hands slowing in their work but not stopping. She loved having her ears played with, and her Mommy knew it. She could turn her baby girl's legs to jelly if she wanted to, but like she'd said, they had a schedule to keep.

With a sigh, Mommy ran one of her hands across Sophie's tender bottom, patting lightly as she did and making her jump when she bumped the base of the toy protruding from her cheeks. "Good girl," she said, hands lingering before she moved toward the door out to the patio. "When you have a moment, bring me a glass of that nice red wine you bought yesterday."

"Of course, Mommy," Sophie said with a curtsy, "I'll bring it to you shortly."

Mommy beamed a warm smile at the girl over her shoulder and winked before stepping outside and closing the door behind her.

Sophie shivered again, the ghost of her Mommy's hands fresh on her body. Taking a steadying breath Sophie attacked the salad with renewed vigor, the final touches falling into place with gratifying quickness as she took stock of what she still needed to do. Moving toward the stove, she grabbed a large pan and set it on a burner to warm up so she could finish the steaks and started to heat the oven so she could put the bread in.

With everything settled, Sophie moved to a cooler that had been built into the kitchen drawers, the inside temperature displayed on a digital panel with a tinted glass front that showed off a formidable selection of high quality wines. Reaching in, she grabbed a bottle that had already been opened, the label simple yet elegant. She popped the top to give it a moment to breathe as she retrieved one of her Mommy's favorite glasses.

With practiced movements, Sophie poured the glass and moved to take it outside, her gait somewhat returning to normal as she adjusted to her toy. Opening and closing the door to the patio quietly, Sophie moved outside, stepping carefully as she made her way over to her Mommy. It was warm out, but pleasantly so, and her Mommy sat near a small table with a large umbrella, reclining with her eyes closed so the sun could warm her face.

As Sophie approached, her Mommy turned her head, opening one eye to peek at her.

"Thank you, baby girl," she said with a smile as she took the glass, enjoying a small sip before setting it down on the table. "Isn't it lovely out today?" she asked, a yawn escaping her as she stretched her arms wide, the silky skin of her cleavage displayed enticingly as she did so.

"Yes, Mommy," Sophie replied with a shy smile, enjoying some of the weather herself.

"I thought so. Why don't we have dinner out here tonight?"

Sophie looked around the backyard, a feeling of unease passing through her. There were plenty of privacy hedges and a tall fence, but the idea still made her uncomfortable.

"Of course, Mommy. I'll set the table out here in just a minute. Do you need anything else right now, or should I..."

Sophie cut off as the doorbell rang, her eyes suddenly wide as she turned toward the sound.

"Ah," exclaimed her Mommy, taking another sip, "Perfect timing. I could use some company while you finish getting everything ready."

Sophie licked her lips, her mouth suddenly dry as she ran nervous fingers over her pretty pink dress.

"Well?" her Mommy asked, a little smile playing on the corner of her mouth, "You don't want to leave our guest waiting, do you?"

"Sorry, Mommy. I'll be right back" she said, turning to dip a quick curtsy before hurrying inside.

Once she got in the house and out of her Mommy's view, Sophie stopped and took a steadying breath. Steeling her nerves, she made her way quickly to the door, unlocking it before pulling it open.

Victor stood on the front porch facing away from the house. Sophie had forgotten just how large the man was. Even with him standing a step lower, she still barely came up past his chest. He had enormously broad shoulders as well, and dense muscle seemed to cover him from head to toe, as even his calves bulged beneath the light pants he was wearing.

"Nice place you've got here," he said, turning around with a wide grin on his face that turned to surprise as he saw Sophie.

"Whoops. Sorry, Miss. I seem to have the wrong..." his voice trailed off uncertainly, looking at her hard before eyeing her up and down slowly. "Holy shit," he said, voice barely audible, "Steve?" Incredulity laced his voice, his expression every bit as stunned.

Sophie blushed furiously, eyes dropping as she pulled the door wide and beckoned him to come inside.

"Welcome, Sir. We're very pleased you decided to join us tonight."

Victor stepped through the door and allowed Sophie to close it behind him, his eyes locked on her the whole time, an expression of blatant disbelief painted across his face.

"I'll be damned," he said after another few seconds of staring, "That is you, Steve."

Sophie felt another wave of heat wash through her face. "When I'm home with Mommy I'm only supposed to answer to Sophie," she said, voice barely loud enough to be heard.

"Wow," he said, a little smile creeping onto his face. "She was right, you two do take this seriously."

Sophie kept her eyes down, but she could still feel his gaze wandering over her for what seemed like a long time.

"Mommy is waiting, if you'd like me to show you to her," Sophie said at last, hoping to break the silence.

"Sure," he said, the amusement plain in his voice, "Why don't you take me to 'Mommy'."

With a little curtsy, Sophie turned and walked through the house, leading him around the kitchen toward the door to the patio. Opening the door for him, she gestured for him to go through first.

"Victor, my love," she heard her Mommy say as she followed him out and closed the door behind them, "I'm so happy you came tonight."

"A pleasure to see you again, Amanda," he said as she stood to embrace him, standing on her tiptoes to plant a warm kiss on his cheek.

"Come. Join me," she said, taking his hand and leading him toward a seat at the table. "Would you like anything to drink?" she asked as he sat beneath the shade of the umbrella.

"Whatever you're having is fine, I'm sure."

"Certainly," she said with a smile. "Sophie, be a dear and fetch our guest a glass."

"Yes, Mommy," Sophie said with a curtsy before turning and hurrying inside. It only took a moment to get him a glass of wine poured. Stoppering the bottle, she decided to carry that out as well. As she made it back to the table they were just starting to make small talk. She set the bottle down before handing Victor his glass, his huge hand closing around hers as he took it from her, the grip warm and strong as he slowly pulled it from her grasp.

"Thank you," he said, eyes lingering on Sophie for a long moment as he took a drink.

"Ahem," Amanda interrupted, drawing Victor's attention back, one brow slightly cocked.

"Apologies, my dear," he said, setting his glass down with an easy smile, "I got a little distracted."

"I can see that," Amanda said, giving the man a knowing look.

Victor laughed and gave a little shrug. "What can I say? You do good work."

Amanda smiled at the compliment, her gaze following his back to Sophie.

"I sometimes take it for granted, but it is an impressive transformation, isn't it?" she said, a note of pride entering her voice. "Why don't you take a closer look?"

She motioned Sophie over to him, the sissy inching forward uncertainly until she stood within arm's reach.

"Give him a little show, baby girl," her Mommy urged her as she leaned back in her chair, sipping carefully on her glass of wine.

Sophie blushed at the order, but the thought of risking punishment by disobeying was a far worse option. Biting her lip, Sophie turned in a slow circle, trying hard not to imagine where he might be looking.

"Don't be shy, Victor," Amanda said with a giggle. "She won't bite."

A large hand came to rest on Sophie's hip as she faced away from him, the gesture hesitant but curious. Sophie shivered as it grabbed her firmly, stopping her from spinning, huge fingers kneading soft flesh through her silky dress before trailing down to the bare skin of her thighs.

"Now what happened here?" Victor asked, his fingers tracing up just beneath the hem of her dress. The hand on her side moved behind her, coming to rest gently on her back and bending her forward slightly so her dress rode up, making it easier for him to run his fingers over the bruises her Mommy had left on her bottom while administering a little discipline earlier in the day.

"A small obedience issue," Amanda said casually, eyes watching Victor closely, "Nothing to worry about."

He ran his fingers over some of the more livid welts, his touch surprisingly gentle, drawing a shiver from the exposed girl as he explored her vulnerable flesh.

"And this?" he asked, hand pressing on the base of the toy where it was visible through her panties, making Sophie gasp and tremble as the toy penetrated a little deeper.

"Let's just call that prudent preparation," Amanda said with a wink.

Victor chuckled, his hands falling away to let Sophie carry on with her little show as she finally finished spinning and stood facing him, her face crimson and eyes studiously locked on the ground.

"Well?" Amanda asked, voice expectant, "What do you think?"

"Wow," he said after a few moments of silence, turning to face Amanda with a lopsided grin, "Did I say good work before? Because I meant incredible."

Amanda laughed, the sound musical as she eyed Sophie over her wine glass. "Looks like you have a fan, baby girl. What do you say?"

"Thank you, Sir," she said, bobbing a quick curtsy.

Silence reigned for a few long moments as Sophie remained the object of scrutiny, her feet shuffling uncertainly.

"Alright, sweetheart," her Mommy said at last, "Dinner isn't going to serve itself. Quit showing off and hop to it."

"Yes, Mommy," she said, relief flooding through her as she dropped one more quick curtsy and practically ran inside.

She didn't hear anything else they might have said as she closed the door behind her, her face beet red and stomach fluttering nervously. Taking a few deep breaths, Sophie did her best to forget the feeling of his hands on her bare skin. Not necessarily because it had been unpleasant, but because she hadn't really been prepared for the idea that she might enjoy it. Swallowing the last of her trepidation, she set out to finish making dinner.

It took almost twenty minutes to finish cooking, the steaks taking most of that time. Sophie noted with some pride that they both came out perfect, and even the onions turned out excellently, though in her flustered state she had almost forgotten about the bread in the oven, managing to pull it out just before it started to burn. With a sigh of relief, she started plating meals for Victor and her Mommy.

With a nod of satisfaction, Sophie grabbed the plates and carefully made her way outside, her steps measured as she moved across the patio.

Victor and Amanda were laughing about something as she approached them, her Mommy clapping her hands in delight as she saw the food arrive.

"Superb timing, baby girl," she said with a warm smile as Sophie set her plate in front of her, "We're famished."

Victor chuckled. "Well you did say steak, so I skipped lunch."

Amanda winked at him. "You won't be disappointed. Sophie is a wonderful cook."

The sissy moved around the table, setting the other plate down in front of the large man who eyed it appreciatively.

"It certainly smells amazing," he said, leaning close and taking in the aroma.

"Is there anything else I can get you?" Sophie asked, voice shy as she stood with her hands clasped in front of her.

Victor looked up hopefully. "Wine?" he asked, eyeing the already empty bottle on the table.

"Of course," Amanda said with a smile, looking toward Sophie, "I believe we have another bottle or two hidden around here somewhere."

"Yes, Mommy," Sophie nodded obediently and started to move back inside when her Mommy stopped her.

"But first," Amanda said, barely able to contain a sly smile, "Why don't you help our guest with his napkin?"

"Oh, that's not necessary," Victor objected.

"Please, I insist," Amanda said, "Consider it part of the service."

Victor looked back and forth between Sophie and Amanda for a moment before shrugging and leaning back. "Your house, your rules."

Sophie dutifully reached over and grabbed the large cloth napkin beside his plate, flicking it out to its full size before leaning over and spreading it across his lap, her eyes picking up the ludicrous bulge that stretched down one side of his pants as she did so. Face flushing bright red, Sophie stood back up as quickly as she could and moved to go inside. Her Mommy saw the expression on her face and hid a grin behind her glass as she finished off the remainder of her wine.

"Bring yourself a glass as well, baby girl," Amanda said just before Sophie made it inside, making the girl stop in surprise. She was almost never allowed to drink. "I think you've probably earned it today."

"Yes, Mommy. Thank you, Mommy," she said, quickly ducking back inside, "I'll be right back."

Once inside, Sophie grabbed a second bottle of the same wine and popped it open before putting her own plate together. It was mostly just salad with a little light dressing and a few small pieces of chicken that she'd prepared the day before. Carefully managing everything in her hands, she picked out a glass and made her way back outside.

Victor was well into his steak by the time she got back, the onions and salad having taken a large hit as well. Her Mommy, more of a nibbler, had barely touched anything except her salad, though she did hold out her glass for Sophie to fill as she got back.

Refilling both glasses before she sat down, Sophie finally took a seat, lowering herself gently and shifting uncomfortably as the toy was pressed deeper into her. Her clitty gave a little jump as the plug passed over her tickle spot, her Mommy smiling at her as she shivered at the sensation.

Amanda reached across the table, grabbing Sophie's glass and the bottle of wine and poured the girl a much larger quantity than she was normally allowed to have. Amanda smiled at her as she handed the glass back, and suddenly Sophie understood. The first time her Mommy had given her wine was the first time they'd tried strap-on play.

Swallowing hard, Sophie took the glass. "Thank you, Mommy," she said, abruptly less enthusiastic about the wine than she had been. Still, it was a rare treat, and either way she was going to end up doing whatever her Mommy wanted tonight, so she took a good sized drink, deciding there was really no reason to not enjoy the perks while they lasted.

"This steak is phenomenal," Victor said around a mouthful, his first words since Sophie had come back out. "I mean, everything is amazing, but seriously, this steak..." he trailed off as he took another bite, his expression ecstatic.

Sophie smiled to herself, her Mommy nodding at her appreciatively.

"I told you my baby girl could cook."

Sighing contentedly as he swallowed, Victor looked over at Sophie's plate for the first time, surprise playing on his face.

"Where's your steak?"

Sophie shifted uncomfortably, not sure how to answer.

"We try to keep Sophie's diet as clean as possible," her Mommy said, coming to her rescue, "It helps her keep the figure she has."

Victor thought about that for a few moments, looking Sophie over as he did.

"Well, I can't argue with results, but surely one little bite wouldn't hurt?" He looked toward Amanda, the question still hanging in the air.

Amanda shrugged, a smile flitting across her lips. "Why not? It's a special occasion, after all."

Victor smiled and winked at her, his fork and knife busy as he sliced off a small corner of his steak and placed it on the side of Sophie's plate.

12