Dinner-Dessert, No Reservations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie pushed her hips into Jason, arched back and back and moaned long and loud as her body convulsed with each wave of her orgasm. Jason was clutching her hips as he spewed into her, enjoying their orgasm together. After a moment, Julie leaned forward into Jason's shoulder, with eyes closed, hair tousled and sweat glistening over her entire body. Jason held her with a tender embrace as they sat, still joined, and gained their composure.

Mandy removed her hand from Mikes sweats and slid it down between her legs. She was rubbing her wet pussy for only a moment before bringing it up to her lips to savor the sweetness. It was evident that Mike had not intended to come, and Mandy had no intention of doing so herself, as it would only detract from the magic of the moment.

After a few more minutes of soft and easy conversation and touching, Julie suggested they all sleep in their room tonight. She made it clear that this was not about sex, and she did not plan for more.... at least not tonight.

Mike and Julie, Jason and Mandy gathered up the piles of clothing, made their way to the bedroom. Mike removed his sweats and got into the bed first, with Julie in the middle beside him. Mandy slid in behind Mike, and Jason took his place on the other side of his mom. Arms and legs crossed beneath the sheets, and naked bodies touched.

The lights were out, and only the glow of moonlight illuminated the room as the occasional gentle conversation subsided into the unmistakable slow deep breathing of sleep. Four beautiful bodies, intertwined in a shameless embrace. It was clear this moment was not about sex, but closeness and intimacy. A closeness as can be compared to no other.

To be continued...