Dinner for Four

Story Info
Two couples get toghether to feast on each other.
4.3k words
4.08
27.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always fantasized it would be this way. I never wanted it to be this way. I still remember the day. It was a dream comes true. It was a nightmare. I loved it and I hated it.

It all began with simply enough, when Liz and Doug moved in down the road.

We live in the country on five acres, as do most of our neighbors. We like it this way – we have enough room to have our privacy but we still have contact with other humans…


The dinner was where it all happened. Laura had me well trained by then, she had me eating out of her hand as well as everywhere else she wanted, and I loved it.

We arrived at Doug and Liz’s around seven. We were dressed semi-formal as they had asked, though I was wearing my special underwear that Laura had purchased just for me – it was like a black leather thong.

We started with drinks right away, and we would have had some catching up to do if Laura and I hadn’t had a cocktail beforehand. We talked and we chatted and had an appetizer. Laura was more affectionate with me than usual – when both of them were out of the room she kissed me on the lips and stuck her tongue in my mouth and licked all around inside. When she heard them coming back, she gave my crotch a playfully hard squeeze before they entered the room.

At dinner however, I sat next to Liz and Laura was next to Doug. The food was light but excellent – salad and a pasta dish. We were finishing our second bottle of wine when I felt a hand on my thigh near my knee. It felt good and I was feeling good and it took me a few seconds to realize that Laura was across the table and so it had to be Liz’s hand. I slowly looked across the table to see if anyone else was aware of anything, but they seemed oblivious. Liz slowly stroked my thigh, working her way toward my crotch.

I could feel myself stirring.

It was about then that Doug started to move in his chair slowly. I noticed that Laura’s arm was not on the table but underneath it. Watching carefully I could guess that she was feeling him. I had a sudden thrill – the idea of Laura touching another man both excited me and made me jealous, but it made me instantly hard and I wanted more. Laura picked up my glance and spoke to me.

“It’s your dream come true.”

I felt Liz’s hand slide up to my crotch, realize how hard I was, and then drop away. “Geoff, could you please help me clear the table?”

My thong was tight so I wasn’t obviously showing. I stood up and grabbed my chance, walking around to the other side of the table to get Laura and Doug’s plates. Laura’s hand was under the tablecloth, but not on her side of the table. I pushed through the swinging doors into the kitchen and put the plates in the sink as directed. I was on my way back to the table when I heard Liz’s voice.

“Not yet, Geoff.” She grabbed my shoulder and when I swung around she kissed me full on the mouth. My erection had subsided slightly but instantly hardened again. I kissed back hard and our tongues explored each other. She stumbled back slightly and into the center counter where I pressed my crotch up against her. She disengaged her mouth and moaned slightly, then put her mouth against my ear and softly and slowly said “Geoffrey, obey me”

I was shocked. These were the code words that Laura used when we were playing, and they meant I was instantly to become her slave and obey her. If for some reason I couldn’t, I would find a way to pass, but otherwise I would respond with “Yes, My Mistress”, which is what I did now after a slight hesitation.

“My Boy”, she said, using the command phrase we had adopted, “Go clear the remaining dishes from the table. Ignore anything else that you see in the dining room, and return swiftly”.

“Yes, Mistress” I replied.

I was dazed at all that was happening and all that Laura had betrayed or told but I did as commanded. When I went through the doors I saw she was passionately kissing Doug, who was alternately gently kneading her large breasts through her blouse and unbuttoning it. Neither of them paid any attention to me as I retrieved the rest of the dishes, and I did not stare directly, though again I was both thrilled and pained. I wanted to see more. By the time I was done Doug had Laura’s blouse mostly unbuttoned and was wedging his hand under her bra.

I went into the kitchen and said, “Mistress, may I see more?”

“Put the dishes in the sink and come here”

After I complied, she walked up to me and quickly unbuttoned my shirt and striped it off of my shoulders. She then turned me around and guided me back into the dining room.

I expected to see Laura and Doug climbing all over each other. Instead, two pairs of hands grabbed me roughly. My arms were pulled over my head and shackled at the same time a ball gag was placed in my mouth. Laura pulled of my shoes and socks and then rose and said, “It’s your fantasy come true, Geoff”

And it was my fantasy come true. I had often fantasized about being at the mercy of another woman and I had often fantasized about Laura being with another man, and now they were both happening. I just wasn’t sure I wanted fantasy to become reality. Laura gave me a chance though; she whispered in my ear, “Here’s your chance to say enough. We can stop now and go home and forget this ever happened” and she looked me in the eye and did not say the obvious which was “and you will never have this opportunity again”.

I looked her in the eye and I could tell she was turned on and that was all I needed. When she moved back to my ear and whispered, “This is your only chance. Do you want to continue?” I nodded.

I had shyly told Laura about my fantasies one night in bed after a bottle of wine and some sex. I first discovered it when she talked about an old boyfriend and with some gentle prodding from me, would talk about the sex too. I experienced pangs of jealousy along with a growing hardness and excitement, the kind of excitement that comes from thinking about illicit sex. And I was comforted to know that I had told her when I had fantasized her with another man, they were only fooling around and no fucking was involved.

Bondage was always part of it too. We had played around within a few weeks of getting to know each other, and that went both ways, though I definitely enjoyed being the one tied up. So my other main fantasy was that I would be tied up and the helpless toy of some other women. Tonight, both of those fantasies were coming to life.

Laura walked back over and sat next to Doug, who started to nuzzle and kiss her, but they were now an audience for Liz and Me. “Now Boy, I will do as I please with you” Liz said, and she moved over and unbuckled my belt. She licked each of my already stiff nipples once and blew on them while she undid my pants, and then she knelt in front of me and slowly unzipped them. They slid to the floor.

She paused for a moment. I felt my erection pressing against the tight leather thong, and that just made it harder. I realized now that I had thrown myself into a position beyond my control. I struggled in the shackles and bit on my ball gag, but there was little play in either, and I could see this excited Liz. I was helpless, and no matter if I changed my mind now it was too late – My wife was going to have sex with another man, and I was going to be seen by another woman and be her toy.

Liz stroked the front of my thong. “Very nice. Not as big as Doug, but very nice. Let’s get a better look at things.” And then my night’s journey really began.

She slipped her hands around and grabbed my ass, running her hands over my exposed cheeks and then under the thong. Her hands slid to my front and stretched it out, and some of the pressure was relieved, but then she let go so now I had a blunted tent pole sticking out. She took that part of the thong in her mouth and gently bit on it, and then pulled quickly away. She ran her hands back around and pulled it halfway down, so the base of my shaft was barely exposed, and then she ran her legs down the inside of my legs and up the outside, playing with me, until she suddenly yanked the thong off and my penis sprung out at her, rigid as could be. “Oh, this is nice and very hard. Let’s keep it that way. She brought out a small black Velcro strip that she fit tightly around the base of my cock. I had heard of cock rings, but never tried one. I slowly swelled up a little bigger and harder. “I like that”.

Liz examined my penis from all angles, occasionally touching it or my balls. She ran her hands inside my thighs. She moved behind me and licked my ass and then chewed on it gently, then moved away and smacked it hard. She spread my cheeks and put something cold against my asshole, then pushed what must have been an ice cube inside.

She paused for a moment, undid my hands, and guided me to a straight back wooden chair. She sat me down in it and then cuffed my hands behind my back and to the rungs of the chair. She undid my gag, removed her blouse, sat on my lap, and put her bra up to my face where I stretched out my tongue to lick her bra where her nipples were bulging out. She admired the length and dexterity of my tongue and then ground her bra against my mouth and stroked my cock. I was getting ready to come.

Suddenly she pulled away, put the gag back in my mouth, and turned to Laura and Doug. “Laura, it’s your turn now. Douglas, my boy, you will obey Laura.”

“Yes, Mistress”, he replied.

Laura turned to Doug and commanded him to stand. She unbuckled his pants methodically and pulled them down to his ankles where he stepped out of them. I could see the bulge in his underwear and it was quite big and tight. Laura knelt in front of him now, took his hands and placed them behind his back, and the nuzzled his underwear.

She then pulled back, grabbed the waistband, and tore his underpants down. His dick was huge.

“Oh God” she said, and then took as much as she could of him into her mouth and started to work on him. I could imagine everything he was feeling. Laura loved to suck my cock more than I liked having it sucked, and she was great at it. She would put it in her mouth and move her tongue all over the head, she would take it out and nibble at the sides, she would lick my balls and occasionally around my ass, and then come back and start all over. When I got close to coming she would slow down and then build me up again. She wanted it to last longer for her, and she wanted to tease me. This is what she was doing now with Doug.

I was really turned on. Liz was stroking me occasionally while she watched and also fingered herself, but when she realized how stimulated I was she backed off.

Finally Laura got serious on Doug, taking him full in her mouth and gently pumping her head while her hands squeezed his ass and then she worked a finger around into his anus. He groaned and shuddered and then convulsed and bucked and Laura stayed with him, taking all of his cum in her mouth and then licking up the remnants.

She stood up and I could tell by looking at her that she was really turned on. Doug collapsed in a chair while Laura walked over to Liz and kissed her on the mouth, then undid my gag and did the same to me. She had saved some of Doug’s semen for both of us and I gagged slightly on it before controlling myself. She replaced the gag in my mouth and then whispered’ “I want him to lick me – is that OK?” and it was a question and a command but either way I would have said yes.

It was all still turning me on so much and part of me was scared because we were going some place we had never gone and we could never go back but I had already ridden the roller coaster to the top and then gone over the crest when she first gave me the chance to stop, and I was not going to derail things now.

Laura was so turned on too and that had always been part of the whole attraction to the submissive thing – I love her so much that I want her to be happy and satisfied whatever it takes – and I would enjoy any thrill she got.

Liz and Laura talked softly together and then disappeared into the living room for a couple of minutes. Liz returned and stood in the doorway. Addressing Doug she said, ”Boy, you will help me with this slave and then you please Mistress Laura with your mouth”.

They released me from the chair and took me out to the living room. There were two large foldout leather couches there and both had turned into beds and were next to each other. Laura was kneeling on the farther one. They guided me to the nearer one. They had me lay on my back, and then tied my hands to the two top corners with restraints that must have been built in. Liz left the room through an open doorway where I could not see her, but where I found later she could still watch Doug and Laura.

Doug came up to Laura and kissed her full on the mouth, and then after a minute pulled away and removed her blouse. She was wearing a sexy bra I had given her that made her breasts look more delicious than usual. It pushed them up together. He slipped a hand behind her and unloosened it. Then, like opening a present, he grabbed the top front and slowly pulled her bra down off of her breasts. As they fully emerged so her stiff nipples became visible, they both groaned. His mouth flew to her bosom and she reclined on the bed and he was straddling her and licking and sucking her breasts. She loved it and I noticed he was hard as a rock again.

Liz came back in the room now. She was wearing a semi-dominatrix uniform. It was a one piece black leather outfit that covered the bottom half of her breasts and down to the top of her thighs with some kind of flap in the front and a belt around the waist, with short leather boots. She came over to me and straddled my chest.

Doug went to work on Laura now. He was an expert. I had always prided myself on the ways of my tongue, but he was matching me and more. I was watching raptly but I could have told all this from Laura’s moans and cries. He gave her torso a tongue bath as he removed her skirt, and then worked on her legs and her thighs, getting closer to her vagina each time, until he nibbled at it through her underwear. He went down to her feet and gnawed her heels and sucked her toes, which made her quiver and jump, and then rolled her onto her stomach and gave her a massage.

Liz was getting excited too, and she turned her attention to me now. She opened the front of her outfit now so her pussy was exposed. It was shaved clean and she moved it in front of my face. I stretched my tongue out to taste it, but she moved it back so I could barely lick it. Slowly she moved it closed so I could taste her juices, and then moved it away, teasing me.

Doug meanwhile was bathing the back of Laura with his tongue, from her shoulders to her thighs. He then slowly pulled down her panties and went to work on her ass, licking and biting her cheeks. She raised her ass a little book, and he teased her around her asshole before returning to the less sensitive parts of her body.

Liz stopped teasing me suddenly and moved her pussy against my mouth and I began doing what I do best. I supped her juices and licked her lips and then flicked my tongue all around. Her clitoris was bigger than Laura’s and she reacted the first time I touched it. She had her hands inside her outfit and was playing with her breasts; her eyes closed sometimes, sometimes looking at me and sometimes looking at Doug and Laura.

I could tell from Laura’s cries that Doug was working strictly with her anus now, licking around the outside and then penetrating her with his tongue. She was close to coming, though I had never made her come this way. I heard her subside and then they paused and Doug got up for a minute and then returned.

Liz was grinding against my face and I was licking harder and loving it and I felt myself rising to an emotional climax like I have had when I make Laura come this way. She startled me when she exploded; Laura had always built up to a great crescendo, but I knew before she was going to come. Liz just went off and ground her pussy against my face and growled in joy and God I don’t think I could have been more excited. I felt like one little touch to the head of my penis and I would erupt.

She pulled away and left the room for a minute again. I looked over to see that Laura was now on her back, and Doug was worshiping her crotch, his face buried in her pussy while his hands were both up at her breasts, each caressing one and playing with her nipples. She was in heaven.

Doug was returning the favor to Laura. I was sure she was about to come several different times, and then she subsided so I know Doug must have changed his rhythm just enough to make her last. She was loving it and I was mesmerized. At one point she looked over at me and our eyes made contact and I know it sounds weird but I knew she loved me from that look and she knew I loved her from my look and then she gasped and turned her head back.

And suddenly my eyes were covered. I felt restraints around my ankles. Liz was back. She lifted my legs in the air and then I felt the restraints pulling from behind me so my ankles were being pulled over my head and spread apart. My knees bent and my ass was fully exposed and spread. The cloth came off of my face.

My dick was pointing at my face when she grabbed it roughly and bent it back as far as she could and then put it roughly in her mouth and used her tongue and her teeth on it in a mixture of pleasure and pain for me. Then she stopped, licked my ass, and then paddled my cheeks hard, mixing pleasure and pain. Then I felt something wet on my crack and she slid a finger in, then two, and then three. This too felt good and hurt.

Next door Laura was building to a crescendo again, and I could tell this one would not be stopped. She started to gasp and her pitch got higher and her hips were bucking and then she screamed over and over, louder and louder, her torso rising and falling but Jack was staying with her and this one lasted longer than she ever had with me and she let out one final scream and collapsed on the bed and Jack was drinking in as much as her juice as she could.

She was possessed and in a voice I had never heard her use she said’ “I want that big giant cock in me now.”

My heart was pierced and my body was thrilled. Liz looked at me questioningly and I must have been possessed too because I slowly nodded my head. Liz turned to Doug and said, “My Boy, giver her what she wants as long as she wants it.”

I saw him rise slowly to his knees and his dick was rock hard again and slowly he lowered himself onto her and then gently entered her and in my heart I felt like I was being entered and it was tearing it apart and in my crotch I felt like I was being entered and it felt fantastic. He barely put his head in and then pulled out and fucked her that way and she wanted to beg him to fuck her hard but only did so with his eyes. He slowly got deeper inside her she let out a guttural moan and then he plunged hard into her and she came again just like that and I almost came too. And then he picked up the pace and she was coming over and over again. Dour was now going so fast he was bouncing on her and she was flopping all over and screaming and loving it.

Suddenly I felt pressure on my ass, and then it was being penetrated and I saw Liz looming above me and she was wearing a strap-on and I pressed against it and it hurt but it excited me and then it touched my prostate area and it felt great. It was double-ended and she was enjoying it too. She fucked my slowly but forcefully. I strained against my bonds and it just turned both of us on more.

Laura and Jeff were switching positions now. He grabbed her hands and pulled her up and then grabbed her hips and swung her around so she was on her hands and knees facing us. She got her first real good look at Liz and me and she loved what she saw and then she locked eyes with me and what passed between us was unspoken and indescribable in words and then her eyes widened and her face contorted as Jeff entered her pussy from the rear. He was standing on the floor behind her and he pulled her hips slowly towards him and she was as vocal as I had ever heard her.

12