Dinner for Master

Story Info
A nice little dinner before snack time.
1k words
3.89
11.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door to the kitchen, put my bag on the table and walked to the answering machine. I hit the button and listened to His voice, deep and sharp in tone asking me where I was. I picked the phone up and dialed his cell number and listened nervously as it rang, counting, one ring, two rings, three, and still no answer.

I laid the phone in its cradle and walked to the living room and turned on the lights there. Picked up his favorite lap cover and laid it across his chair, hoping that when he came home he would just go there and relax as I made his coffee and brought him his paper.

I turned back to the kitchen and prepared his coffee and set aside a plate with muffins to snack on while I made dinner. I scrubbed potatoes and browned the meat and prepared it as he liked. I heard the door open and felt the draft of cold winter air hitting the back of my legs. I moved to the sink and washed my hands and turning with the towel in my hands drying them. I walked towards him and kneeled at his side. Laying the towel on the table, I asked him, what can your one get for you Sir?

He looked at me, almost scornful. I want one thing from you, an answer to my question. I looked at him, almost in shock because I could not remember what the question he was talking about.

Almost afraid to ask, I looked down at the floor and stuttered out, what question would that be my Master? He put his finger under my chin, and asked, where were you today? Lifting my face to him, I had no choice but to look into his eyes. I stammered, I was at the market getting fresh meat and vegetables Sir.

He let go of my chin and sat back, taking my arm, pulled me over his lap, and with a sharp swing of his hand, slapped my ass hard, three times. I jerked at each slap, moaning softly, feeling myself getting damp between my thighs. My moisture was running down between my thighs, and onto his pant leg.

He pushed me off his leg and looked down at his leg. In a loud voice he said, see slut, what you have done? Pushing my face down to his leg ordered me to clean it off. LICK IT NOW BITCH! I began to lick his leg, cleaning his pant leg and making sure I got every drop. I leaned back on my heels with my thighs spread just the way he likes them.

After I finished I asked if he would like dinner. He said yes now and with that went to his chair and put his lap robe on the hassock. I went in after him and picked it up and placed it over his lap as he likes and took off his shoes and put his slippers on his feet.

I got up and proceeded to the kitchen to finish preparing his dinner. When everything was prepared, as he liked it, I served it to the table and pulled his chair out and went to him and kneeled next to him.

Your dinner is served, Master, may I help you with your lap robe? Yes you may slut. I reached down and took it off of him and was pleasantly surprised. His cock was standing out of his slacks, hard and ready to be taken care of. The smile on his face told me what my dinner would consist of.

I pulled his chair out from the table, making sure there was enough room for me to crawl under the table and take care of his needs as he ate his dinner. I waited until he was seated and began eating, reached up and stroked his hardening cock a few times then took it in my mouth and began to suck it.

I trailed my tongue up and down the silky shaft as he ate his dinner. I heard him moan off and on as I worked his cock over with my tongue. I teased his piss slit and swirled my tongue around the ridged head a few times. I heard his sighs of pleasure and knew I was doing exactly what I was put here to do. I sucked his cock hard for a few minutes, felt him tense up and then relax as he held his orgasm in check.

I scraped my teeth over the shaft as I plunged my lips to the bottom of his cock and back up it again. I took all of him deep in my throat, to the place it always gagged me and pleased him. I took his balls in my hand and squeezed them the way he liked, feeling him tense up again, there was no way he could stop the impending flood of hot cum, waiting to shoot its way down my throat.

I readied myself for the shot of cum, as it flowed through his shaft I could feel it on my tongue as I lifted my tongue to the underside of his cock and teased it. The vein there stood out and filled with blood as it hardened more.

Keeping my mouth around his cock, I back his chair out from under the table and slid him away so he could watch me. I looked into his eyes and opened my mouth wide. my tongue under the head where he could see cum shooting onto my tongue and down my throat.

I swallowed and looked up at him. Smiling, I knelt next to him after making sure his balls and cock were all clean of any drops of cum that may have slipped from my mouth. I looked up at him and asked, was your dinner pleasing enough for you Sir?

Looking into my eyes, I heard my master say to me dinner was excellent, but, you my slut are sensational!