Dinner for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelly likes to be tied up, you know," I heard him whisper in Lindsay's ear as his hands covered her breasts and teased her still stiff nipples.

I felt myself flushing again as I lapped at her pussy.

"Well, let's tie her up then," Lindsay murmured back, turning to kiss him over her shoulder. They separated, one on either side of me, as they brought me to my feet. Tom urged me down onto the bed, and I tried to hide my embarrassed eyes even as my body spread out across it, arms naturally rising over my head and my legs opening and seeking out the corners of the mattress.

Tom reached under the mattress by my right ankle and drew out the rope that led down and around the leg of the frame that was hidden there. He remembered. He had first wound the rope around the legs of my little dorm bed and tied me up, way last spring. He was the one to bind me during sex, driving me wild with indescribable passion as his hard cock drove in and out of me and the dynamic tension in my tied limbs took me higher into orgasm than I had ever believed possible.

"Still there?" he asked, confirming what he thought he already knew.

"No, I put them back when I moved in again in the fall."

He laughed, and I felt Lindsay slipping the rope at the head of the bed around my right wrist and securing me.

"How come you never tied me up," Lindsay asked as she leaned on the bed to reach for my left arm to tie it as well.

"I would have," he answered.

"Oh, really?" Lindsay said, challenge ringing in her low, rocky voice.

"Really," Tom told her, and I felt the bed move as he got between my open legs. I raised my knees as much as the ropes allowed, offering myself to him, wanting him to fuck me.

Lindsay leaned on the bed too, kissing me, the fingers of one hand teasing my stiff nipples. Her nails pressed into the tender flesh at the base of one, digging in, and I gasped.

She dragged her long hair over my breasts, delighting me with tenderness following the nip of her nails. "Exhibitionist, voyeur, and masochist too?" she growled at me. But then she kissed me, softly and lovingly.

Tom ran cock ran along the lips of my pussy. His hard-on was still slick and wet from Lindsay's pussy, and that excited me. The head of it dipped between my lips, and I bucked my hips to him to take it deeper. He moved, sliding into me, and my body welcomed him, taking him inside of me, where he belonged.

I cried out with delight and pleasure and, I feared, love.

Lindsay was leaning in close. "Are you, Kelly? A masochist? Do you like pain?" Her nails sank into my nipple again, and I lifted my chest to her.

I whimpered but said nothing. Tom felt so good fucking me. And there was a strange delight in what Lindsay was doing to me. It hurt, but in a good way. I cried out with pleasure, intense pleasure, in answer.

She rose up, leaning over me and giving me her breasts to kiss and lick. "Did you ever spank her?" she asked Tom, "or more?"

"More," he told her, rolling his hips, exciting my clit with pressure from the base of his hard cock in me.

"So, I can whip her sometime?" Lindsay asked.

I cried out and came at the idea of my girl lover whipping me.

Tom kept fucking me through my orgasm. "And I'll whip you, Linds," he said. It was not a question.

Instead of answering, she rose and straddled my face, giving me her pussy. I licked her with delight as Tom moved in me. My first little orgasm sizzled through me, and I muffled my cries of pleasure in the blossom of her pussy. Lindsay wriggled above me, her orgasm coming too, and I thrilled to hear her crying out.

Oh, I was in heaven. My two lovers were there with me. We were making love, as three. I wanted it to last forever. Tom, the most magnificent lover I had ever known, was slamming his cock into my pussy, while Lindsay, beautiful, daring, wicked Lindsay, was crying out as my tongue licked her to another orgasm. I felt so sensual to know that I was giving her pleasure like this. The guilt and turmoil that had cost me sleep since I first had to acknowledge that I was attracted to other women seemed to just fall away in that moment. I liked girls. I was going to be proud of that and bold from now on. Whatever that made me, it didn't change me.

Tom's big hands covered my breasts as his thrusts took me deeply. I could feel the calluses on the tips of the fingers on his left hand catching on my smooth skin as he fondled me and fucked me. I lifted my hips to him, giving myself to him, the motion of his hardness inside of me causing my soul to soar as I felt my orgasm coming. Tom felt it too, and he fucked me harder and faster, finally driving deep into me as he came too, the two of us together, our orgasms uniting us.

Lindsay lifted from my face as she heard and felt me coming. I fought the ropes that held me, my muscle taut and afire as I strained against them. God, I loved that feeling. As my orgasm faded away, she began touching me, her soft hands stroking my body. I could feel her hair falling across my flesh as she dragged her face over my bare skin, kissing and licking at me.

Stretching out next to me, she pressed her body to mine and kissed me softly, her tongue darting in and out of my mouth as I turned my head to her. Between my bound open thighs, her fingers danced, scratching through the hair on my mound before dipping lower. From out of me, she drew Tom's cum and my own cream and coated my clitoris, being careful of my sensitivity as she began to roll my flesh. Then her fingers slipped into me, and Lindsay was fucking me. I wanted so much to wrap my arms around her as we made love. I tugged at them, but my lovers were unrelenting and kept me tied as Lindsay kissed me and fucked me. I felt my orgasm filling me up again, and I began to gasp, wrapping my fingers around the ropes above my hands and holding on hard as she made me come again. And again. And again. She kept fucking me until I could only lie helplessly in my bonds and try to remember how to breathe.

Eventually, they untied me and we all lay snuggled together. There was an awkward moment when there was a knock on the door when the dinner I had ordered arrived. Neither Tom nor Lindsay made so much as a move to cover themselves, but I clutched my dress to my chest as I opened the door wide enough to take the bags of Thai food I had requested and to hand out the payment and tip. I think the guy may have seen quite a lot of me, as his eyes widened really big once when my dress slipped. If he saw two other naked people on the bed behind me, I don't know.

We fed each other spicy food, licking it off one another when someone spilled as we awkwardly trade bites between us in bed. We even got around to watching the movie I had rented. There was more kissing, a lot more licking, and a dozen or so orgasms all around. We finally all drifted off to sleep, with Tom lying with his back to the wall, I nestled in his arms and Lindsay pressed to me, breast to breast. It came so naturally. It turned out to be the way we almost always slept together (though eventually in a bigger bed). I was the one who brought us together. I was the bond between Lindsay and Tom. We were going to be three.

12