Dinner for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Gina, lick it faster," Kimberly moaned. She tightened her grip as Gina slowly and gently licked. "Oh, please, stop teasing me," she whimpered. Gina looked up and continued her teasing, this time licking at the thick outer lips.

Kimberly tightened her grip on Gina even more. Gina started licking faster and started sucking on the clit as well. Kimberly cried out with ecstasy. Gina then bit down on the panty that was sticking out of Kimberly's pussy. She locked her eyes with Kimberly's and started pulling it out. She pulled it upwards, rubbing the fabric against Kimberly's sensitive clit.

"Oh yes!" Kimberly screamed. Gina slowed her pace so that the panty rubbed as long as possible. She watched Kimberly's face twist with the powerful bliss that overwhelmed her. Kimberly panted and whimpered as the panty rubbed continuously on her clit. When the panty was almost out, Gina ripped hard at it, jerking the fabric across the throbbing clit. Kimberly instantly went into spasms of another orgasm. She screamed loudly, grabbing hold of the sheets under her and pulling it uncontrollably. Gina swiftly darted to her pussy and began licking furiously, sending Kimberly into even more orgasmic contractions. Juices flowed out of her pussy as Gina licked at it, tasting the sweetness of it. Kimberly kept convulsing, her legs snapped together, pinning Gina between her thighs. She trembled and cried out. Her breathing became sporadic as she started calming down. She released Gina, who gave a final kiss on her pussy, tasting the juices that now coated her lips. Gina took the soaked panty and brought it up to Kimberly. Kimberly started sucking on it, tasting herself. Gina rolled up next to her and began caressing her body, gently rubbing it down. She gave a long kiss to her girlfriend.

As soon as Kimberly calmed down, she rolled onto Gina, resting her head on Gina's chest. The warmth of her body relaxed her even more.

"Now it's my turn," Gina said. Kimberly looked up and smiled. She gently coaxed Gina into moving further up the bed. Gina lay almost upright so she could watch Kimberly. Kimberly worked her way up Gina's long legs. She massaged the toned legs, muscular from Gina's everyday run. She began kissing her way up, while her hands moved under the legs, feeling their way to Gina's ass. Gina sighed heavily, feeling Kimberly's hands massage her ass.

Kimberly finally reached her pussy. The tight boy shorts that Gina was wearing created a slight camel toe. Kimberly tugged on the boy shorts; a big wet spot dominated the middle. She pulled it down Gina's long legs and tasted her sweet juices.

"Touch me," Gina whimpered, "I want you to rub it." She tossed the shorts off the bed and gently stroked the long, thick lips, coated with juices. She tasted her finger, the sweet taste of her girlfriend's pussy. She gave a quick kiss to it, giving Gina immense ecstasy. Kimberly looked at Gina as her hand moved to her girlfriend's pussy. She began stroking the long lips, kneading them between her fingers. She brought her fingers to Gina's mouth and she sucked on them, licking off her juices, tasting herself. Kimberly shifted her hand back to the succulent pussy, feeling the warmth radiating from it.

Kimberly continued her massage, getting Gina's pussy filled with juices. She then spread her lips, and started tapping at Gina's sensitive, throbbing clit. Gina groaned when she did this. She pressed her finger hard onto it and began rubbing. Gina threw her head back in pleasure. Kimberly moved her body up and straddled one of Gina's muscular thighs. She used her other hand to grab one of Gina's breasts, squeezing it. She then reached for the nipple, tugging it and twisting it between her fingers. Gina started shivering with delight. Kimberly noticed this and started kissing at Gina's neck, adding a third level of stimulation.

"Put your finger in me," Gina whispered. Kimberly sucked her finger, getting it moist. She placed it at the opening of Gina's pussy. She rubbed the lips and clit, continuing her slow tease. Gina couldn't take the teasing. Her juices dripped out of her pussy, wetting her girlfriend's fingers. Kimberly sucked on them again, tasting the warm, sweet juices. "Put it in me," Gina moaned, "I want to feel it inside." Kimberly squeezed Gina's breast harder and pushed her finger in. Gina shuddered and moaned. "Oh, yes!" she screamed.

Gina's tight pussy squeezed Kimberly's finger. Kimberly pushed it harder and slowly her finger penetrated Gina. Gina shivered as the finger slipped inside her.

"Oh, you're so tight," Kimberly whispered into Gina's ear. She gently pulled out her finger and quickly pressed it back in. Gina jumped at this, her pussy starting to convulse. Kimberly slid down to lick Gina's pussy. She took her finger out and furiously flicked at her girlfriend's lips. She spread the succulent lips and pressed her tongue in. She slowly teased Gina with her tongue, licking in and out, stopping occasionally to suck on her clit. Gina groaned as Kimberly's tongue penetrated her. Kimberly then sucked her clit, pulling it, and then bit it gently. Gina screamed as she did this.

"Bite it harder!" Gina cried. Kimberly bit down a little harder, rolling the sensitive clit between her teeth. Gina's breathing became erratic, Kimberly continued putting pressure; then suddenly, she released. She plunged two fingers into Gina's dripping pussy, the juices allowing her to slip deep inside. She began thrusting her fingers back and forth, rubbing at Gina's g-spot. "Harder, do it harder!" Gina screamed. Kimberly feverishly ripped her fingers in and out, her other hand rubbing at the throbbing clit. Gina grasped the bedding beneath her and shouted. Kimberly pulled out and started biting her long lips, continually rubbing her clit. Immediately Gina's pussy started convulsing and a gush of her juices squirted out of her pussy. Her juices splashed over Kimberly, who lustfully licked it up. Gina's body shivered with overpowering pleasure, as Kimberly licked up every last bit of Gina's juices. She then moved up and pressed her lips against Gina's, kissing her deeply and letting Gina taste herself. Gina licked her girlfriend's lips and tongue, tasting her sweet juices. Her head dropped back, her body tired from the immense orgasm.

Kimberly slowly caressed Gina as she calmed down. Gina turned her head to Kimberly but was unable to say anything.

"That was hot!" Kimberly exclaimed, smiling. Gina closed her eyes and smiled. She rolled her body to Kimberly, hugging her tightly and she quickly kissed Kimberly on the forehead.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," Kimberly said back. She turned away from Gina and reached over the nightstand and turned off the lamp.

"Good night love," she said cheerfully.

"Good night," Gina said huskily. Kimberly pushed Gina's hands to her stomach. Gina quickly repositioned them to Kimberly's breasts, squeezing them slightly. Kimberly moaned slightly and the both of them quietly fell asleep.

12