Dinner for Two

Story Info
A dinner invitation is filled with unexpected surprises.
5.9k words
4.37
73.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story prompted by a real experience, enhanced by the freedoms of creative license.

The Loving Wives category invites stories about couples mutually exploring new experiences with each other and others. If that doesn't turn you on, then no need to read further (or to leave negative ratings/comments about plots the category invites). However, if you find it interesting and arousing like we do, then please enjoy! We hope it may kindle the imaginations of couples everywhere to conspire all kinds of unexpected surprises for each other.

Some of life's great moments are the surprises we discover when things are not always as they appear.

*

Prologue

"Hey Tamika!" My wife Sandy excitedly greeted her best friend as we stepped out of our car in front of our house after running some errands. Tamika (pronounced Ta-mee'-ka) and her two school-aged daughters live across the street in our suburban Philadelphia neighborhood. As a 35-year-old single mom, Tamika has the luxury and flexibilities of working from home as a corporate financial analyst. Tamika was just heading out to pick her girls up from school and stopped to say hello.

Sandy and Tamika love to hang out, go shopping, workout, take walks or just have coffee or a glass of wine together. Other than Sandy being white and Tamika being black, anyone would think they were sisters by the way they relate, laugh and finish one another's sentences. They are both also unusually beautiful, share similar heights of five foot eight and bodies with ample breasts, tight asses and long legs. It makes it convenient for them to share clothes, another perk of being like sisters.

"Hi Sandy. You getting excited?" Tamika asked as she walked up with her usual embrace for each of us.

"So excited!" Sandy answered. Sandy was leaving the next day for a 7-day Caribbean cruise with her mom. Sandy was ready to trade in the entrenched snow of a Philly winter for some bright warm sunshine and beaches in the Tropics. "Wish you were going with us," she added.

"Me too," Tamika answered. "It would be serious 'girl time;' but someone's got to take care of business while you are off cruising the Caribbean." Both women giggled.

"So true." Stacy said. "I hate to leave Carl here all by himself," she added.

"I'll be fine," I reassured her. "It will give me some time to get some projects done," I said. "It'll also make for a quiet house," I added as a tease.

Sandy playfully slapped my shoulder. "Oh stop. I'm just worried about what you'll eat. I'll have unlimited buffets on the cruise, and you'll be going out to fast food."

"Why don't you come eat with us one night next week," Tamika offered. "I can't guarantee gourmet food, cruise desserts and chocolate fountains, but it will be homemade."

"Thanks Tamika. That's really nice of you, but I'll be OK. You have your hands full with the girls," I answered.

"Not at all," Tamika responded. "It will be nice to have some adult conversation and the girls love you."

"That sounds great," Sandy said. "I'll feel much better knowing he'll have one home-cooked meal during the week."

"Oh, it's really OK," I attempted to reassure. "Really, I'll be fine."

"Please, I insist," Tamika pushed.

"Me too," Sandy said. "If not for yourself Carl, go over to make me feel better."

Outnumbered, I had no choice but to accept the invitation. I was genuinely grateful for it, but didn't want to put Tamika out. At their insistence, I knew I would have one decent meal in my wife's absence.

"Awesome," Tamika responded genuinely. "How about Tuesday?"

I nodded, not needing to check any social calendar for availability. "Sounds great," I said. "What time?"

"6:30," she answered. "That'll give the girls enough time to get home and finish their homework."

"Perfect. 6:30 it is. Anything I can bring?"

"Just your hungry self," she answered. "I'll look forward to having you for dinner."

The two women giggled again. "Thank you Tamika," Sandy said. "I'll owe you big time."

"You won't owe me anything Sister," Tamika answered. "It will truly be my pleasure. Just go and enjoy your cruise in the peace of knowing he is in good hands."

DINNER FOR TWO

Tuesday came quickly. It was the fourth night since Sandy left to cruise the clear waters of the Caribbean with her mother, exploring new sights and great food. I'm sure men on the ship were enjoying the sites of Sandy sunbathing on the pool deck. Cell reception is virtually non-existent on a ship in that part of the world, making no news good news.

As Sandy anticipated, I had missed her cooking. She knows I always develop a renewed appreciation for her when she takes these annual trips with her mom. We also enjoy a healthy sex life, regularly making love three to four times a week out of mutual desire. The annual abstinence week is never easy for either of us. Her return from these trips always became passionate reunions for both of us. I was reminded how spoiled I am and how much I enjoy our companionship.

Dinner with Tamika and her daughters at this halfway point of Sandy's absence would be a nice break in the emptiness. Tamika's seven and nine year-old daughters are energetic, intelligent and conversational like their mom. I looked forward to a very pleasant comfortable evening with them. Sandy also basked in the reassurance of knowing I was being taken care of while she enjoyed the delicacies of fine dining with an ocean view.

The sun began to disappear over the horizon as I walked across the snow-covered street and knocked on the door promptly at 6:30. I held a large bouquet of flowers for Tamika in one hand and small bouquets for each of the girls in the other. It was a great opportunity to make the girls feel special, and to thank them for allowing me to crash their family dinner.

The door opened to an unexpected heavenly vision. Tamika is naturally beautiful, but I had never seen her look as drop dead gorgeous as she did in that moment. She stood in the doorway wearing a small red cocktail dress accented by a plunging neckline and open back that left little to the imagination. The tight dress was barely long enough to cover her petite ass, wonderfully displaying her long legs that led to matching red four-inch high heels. Her long curled black hair bounced off her shoulders; her warm, bright, welcoming smile lit up her face.

"Welcome," she said, enjoying the stunned look on my face that broadcast the response she hoped for.

"Uh, uh, hi," I stammered trying to find the words. "These are for you," I added as I pushed the large bouquet of flowers toward her.

"How sweet," she said, taking the flowers and burying her face into them to breathe in the fragrance.

"These are for the girls," I added.

"That is so sweet Carl," she repeated. "Who said chivalry is dead? Please come in."

I walked into the warm house as she closed the door behind me. Smooth jazz music and the aroma of a fine restaurant filled the house. The lights in each room were low with the flickering of candles decorating small tables. "Please hang your coat up there, feel free to leave your shoes at the door and make yourself at home."

"Let's put these in water," she said as I followed her to the kitchen in the back of the house. "The girls will love them. Unfortunately they won't be joining us for dinner tonight," she shared. "They are staying with friends tonight to work on school projects," she fibbed.

"It's just us?" I asked. "We could have rescheduled Tamika. You didn't need to go to all this trouble."

"And miss this opportunity?" she asked genuinely with a wink and a smile. "No, I've been looking forward to this. These are beautiful," she added as she placed the flowers into a large water-filled vase.

"You know beautiful," I blurted without thinking, still stunned at her splendor.

"Thank you," she said. "Flattery like that will get you everywhere," she winked playfully. "You like the dress?" she asked knowingly.

"You look amazing," I answered honestly. "Any guy would be lucky to have you."

"Well, you have me tonight," she said. "I thought it would be fun to wear it for you when I knew it would just be the two of us," she confessed.

An awkward wonderful tension filled the room. If this beautiful woman in a revealing dress wants to make me dinner at my wife's insistence, who am I to argue?

"Well, I feel so underdressed."

"Don't worry about that," she reassured. "Make yourself at home. Can I offer you a glass of wine?"

"Sounds great," I said, ready for the taste and benefits of the refreshment.

She poured two glasses of wine, grabbed the bottle and invited me to join her in the living room for appetizers as dinner finished cooking. I watched the shimmery material of her dress move over her ass as she made her way from the kitchen.

The fire crackled in the fireplace. Candles decorating the lowly lit room, the sounds of light jazz music, the bottle of wine and hors d'oeuvres made the room unquestionably romantic. Tamika leaned over slowly as she sat down on the large couch, offering a full view of her large ample breasts. As she sat down, her dress had no where to go but to hike up her long legs, offering a brief view of her matching red thong before she folded her legs. "Please," she said patting the cushion next to her. "Have a seat."

I obliged, taking in the simple elegance of the room and host. We enjoyed easy conversation, laughter, stories and the rest of the wine in the bottle. I relaxed comfortably into the soft couch and the sweetness of warm conversation.

"Stay right here," Tamika said, interrupting our conversation as she stood. Her smooth bare ass framed in red lace stared at me. She pulled her short dress down to cover her dark cheeks. "Oops," she said with a smile. "I'll be right back with dinner."

I watched as she disappeared into the kitchen before returning with a small platter in one hand and freshly opened bottle of Merlot in the other. "I hope you like filet mignon, shrimp and asparagus," she said as she leaned over to set the platter of food on the low glass table in front of the couch. She looked up with a smile as she lingered in the position to place the platter on the table, offering a long view of her dark round breasts. "How does this look to you?" she asked. Her question was unmistakably about more than the beautiful presentation of food on the platter.

"Looks amazing," I answered with a reciprocal smile. "Absolutely delicious." The filet mignon and shrimp were skewered with cherry tomatoes on kebobs, lying next to the asparagus. "My favorite. How did you know?"

Tamika held her revealing pose as she filled both wine glasses before retaking her place next to me on the couch. "I listen to the things you and Sandy say. "

"You didn't have to go to all this trouble."

"This is no trouble Carl. It is the most enjoyable adult evening I've had in weeks, if not months. " She picked up her wine glass, "a toast to an adult evening together." Tamika offered a warm smile. The two glasses clinked.

"I wanted to eat here on the couch in front of the fire. It feels more relaxed and intimate," she added. "I hope that's OK."

"More than OK," I said.

"I've planned this to follow an old French custom," she continued. "You willing to go along with me on this?"

"Sounds fun," I answered cooperatively.

"Wonderful. The custom is for a man and woman to serve each other the meal without utensils. One only eats what the other serves them. It allows them to connect more deeply in their experience of the food and one another." Tamika smiled. "Each person tells the other what they want, and the other offers it to them."

Sexual tension filled the room and moment. "Sounds nice," I replied feeling the early affects of the wine.

""What do you want first from me Carl?" Tamika asked with a sultry voice, continuing her warm smile.

As good as the food looked, my first thought of what I wanted most from Tamika in that moment wasn't anything she had prepared on the platter. "Filet," I lied. She emptied the bamboo skewers of the meat, shrimp and tomatoes before picking up a piece of tender filet mignon with her long fingers and delivered it to my mouth. The meat melted in my mouth.

"Mmmmm," I said almost involuntarily. "That is wonderful."

Tamika smiled as she watched me enjoy the first bite. "How about some asparagus for me," she requested.

I picked up the long spear and lifted the end to her thick lips. She slowly sucked it into her mouth, chewing and savoring it until it disappeared.

The more comfortable we became with the old French custom, the more seductive the experience grew. Playful gestures like circling the food around the other's lips before delivering it and licking the other's fingers became frequent. The leisurely dinner finished the food on the small platter and the second bottle of wine.

"That was amazing," I complemented the food and the experience.

"Thank you," she answered. "For me too." We both enjoyed the comfort and ease of the moment. The music softly filling the room changed songs. "This is one of my favorites," Tamika said. "Come dance with me," she said as she stood up. Her ass was again briefly exposed until she pulled the bottom of her dress down. She took my hand, giving little option but to join her.

She moved her body into mine as we stood together in the middle of the room. My left hand took her right, as our other arms wrapped around each other to begin to dance. She moaned as my right hand took its place in the center of her bare back. The music played softly, the fire crackled in the fireplace and we began to move slowly around the room. Tamika pressed her body against mine allowing her breasts to push against me and her abs against my aroused member. She laid her head on my shoulder.

"It feels so good to be held," she whispered with warm contentment. "It's been so long since I've danced."

I was surprised to hear her vulnerable confession. Tamika could easily cause a line of men to form for the chance to take her out, simply by walking into a room. Working from home and devoting her time to her two daughters, made real interaction with men a rarity. In many ways she liked it that way. Things were much less complicated. However she missed the companionship. She missed the experience of being held by someone she trusted. She missed the touch of a man.

I slowly caressed her back as we glided around the room. I felt her body melt into mine.

"I have some dessert for you," she whispered feeling deeply contented after dancing through a few songs. "Hungry?"

"Sounds nice," I answered.

"Meet me back on the couch," she said. "I'll bring it in."

I watched again as she disappeared into the kitchen. The evening felt comfortable and natural. Tamika emerged again with a plate of large long-stemmed strawberries dipped in rich chocolate and a bottle of complementing wine.

"Ready to take the French custom to a new level?" she asked coyly.

"Sure," I answered. "What do you have in mind?"

"We take turns," she said. "Each turn begins by asking the other person a question, as a fun way to get to know each other better. If the person answers the question right, or to the other's satisfaction, then they enjoy a strawberry. If not, then you lose the strawberry."

"We can ask anything?" I asked. "Sounds dangerous and fun."

"Anything," she answered. "Of course if we really wanted to make it fun and dangerous," she added, "we could agree to lose more than a strawberry with every wrong answer."

Her suggestion reminded me of a game Sandy and I used to play when we were dating. I knew Sandy must have shared stories with Tamika about the games we played.

"What do you suggest we agree to lose to make it more fun and dangerous?" I asked knowingly.

"What do you think?" she asked in an attempt to bait me.

"It's your game," I answered. "You tell me. Whatever it is, I'm in."

Tamika didn't balk at the opportunity. "Since it's just the two of us, how about every time an answer isn't good enough, the other person removes a piece of clothing from them."

Her suggestion confirmed my hunch that Sandy had shared stories of the games we used to play. "That does sound costly," I answered.

"Oh, we don't have to..." Tamika started to say, not wanting to sound too forward.

"Wonderfully costly," I interrupted.

Tamika smiled. Lust-filled suspense filled the room. She took a sip of her wine. Her plan was working.

"No lame answers then Carl," Tamika added with a giggle. "First answer counts. If I'm not satisfied, it is the same as a non-answer, and I take a piece of clothing from you."

"Deal. I'd like to point out that you don't have many chances to miss an answer," Carl observed.

"Then you better ask tough questions," she smiled. "But I'll go first. What's your greatest fear?"

"My biggest fear is being asked what my greatest fear is," I joked.

"Bad answer," she answered.

"No I was just kidding," I said playfully.

"And your first answer just cost you your sweater," she said with a wink as she leaned over to take hold of the bottom of my sweater.

"I see how this is," I said as she pulled my sweater over my head and tossed it across the room.

"Feels a little more even now," she said with a satisfied smile as she rubbed her hand up and down my bared abs and chest.

"My turn now. So what is your most intimate sexual fantasy that you've never told anyone?" I asked.

"You don't waste time," she said feeling intimidated by the depth of the question.

"Just following your lead," I answered. "Plus, you've peaked my curiosity. Your most intimate sexual fantasy that is so secret you've not even shared it with Sandy?"

"OK," she said feeling hesitant. "I sometimes fantasize about having sex with more than one man, like a threesome. The idea scares me but excites me too."

"Nice," I complemented.

The first two questions set the tone of our intimate dessert game. A few more helped us to get to know each other better, make our way through a handful of rich strawberries and drain the third bottle of wine. We both felt the buzz, yet no more clothing had been lost.

"What is one of Sandy's biggest secrets about herself that I don't know?" Tamika asked.

"Which ones has she told you?" I replied.

"That's not for me to say," she answered. "I guess you'll need to share her deepest darkest secret. I'm sure she has told me everything else. But if I've heard it before, then you'll lose your pants. What's the one secret she has never shared with anyone else?"

"I can't do that," I objected softly.

"You can't or you won't?" she asked villainy.

"Same thing," I replied. "It wouldn't be fair to break her confidence. They're her secrets."

"That's chivalrous of you," she said, "to sacrifice your pants for her deepest secrets. It's her secret or your pants."

Her words framed the choice. My silence gave her my decision.

"Time to stand up," she said with a victorious tone, "and for me to take those pants off of you." I stood up and faced my beautiful host. "Interlock your hands behind your head," she asked, "so I have free access to take your pants off." I dutifully obliged. Tamika felt my arousal intensifying as she unsnapped my slacks and lowered the zipper, before tugging the sides of my pants down toward the floor. The vigorous side-to-side tugging of my pants caused my long, hard erect dick to unexpectedly escape out the front gap of my boxers, and bounce in front of her face. She instinctively leaned forward and immediately took it into her mouth and down her throat.

"Aaarrrrggggghhhhhh," I moaned loudly at the unexpected attention to my already desperate member after Sandy's four-day absence. My moan only encouraged Tamika. As desperate as my dick was for the attention, it had been longer since Tamika had experienced the taste and feel of a man between her lips.

12