Dinner for Two

Story Info
Husband discovers how wife's hypnotherapist used her.
4.9k words
4.2
99.6k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hypnosis had been both a long shot and a last resort when you tried it a few years ago as a treatment for depression. After a couple years of therapists, prescriptions, exercise, homeopathy, and sundry hadn't worked, you'd become desperate enough to try just about anything.

To our mutual surprise, your mood improved dramatically after about six months of twice-weekly sessions with the hypnotherapist. I initially figured the depression just went away on its own; as it appeared to me it had begun. Until a year ago March, that is, when I discovered the hypnosis had a deep hold on you.

I had no idea what had come over you the first time the post-hypnotic suggestion was triggered. At the time, I thought you'd simply had more drinks than I'd observed and gotten sexually carried away in your stupor.

It was the night of my company's holiday party prior, at a nice hotel downtown. We'd all been drinking wine and beer from the open bar and were talking loudly when a voice on the periphery mentioned a feeling of déjà vu. This set a new course for the conversation at our table. The company's nerdy sysadmin and resident movie buff, Joel, who was seated just to your right, was a huge fan of "Groundhog Day"-as evidenced by the numerous "Phil Connors" quotes he subsequently spouted.

Just when it seemed Joel might go on far too long, he fell quiet-mid-quote. After a semi-awkward pause, the conversation moved on to the other side of the table and another movie. It was about three months before I understood why Joel got up and left the party so suddenly that night.

What I first noticed was unusual about you that night was your hand on my cock. As a company owner, a room was reserved for us on the hotel's club level. You'd earlier alluded to our maybe having sex up there, but grabbing my penis under the table was completely unexpected-and uncharacteristic.

If we'd been by ourselves, I'd have wanted you to continue; heck, I'd have probably stuck my hand between your legs too. But the other folks at the table included my employees. So I quietly moved your hand aside. I couldn't believe it when you rubbed my penis again.

As I removed your hand from my lap the second time, I excused myself from the table and headed toward the bathrooms down the hall. I thought maybe you were drunk but expected you to still take the hint to stop. Instead, you followed me down the hall, cornered me, and grabbed my ass as you kissed me.

"Stop that," I whispered. "What's gotten into you?"

"I need to see your dick right now," was your intense but playfully stated reply. That really floored me.

Given how rarely you're in the mood anymore, I decided a change of plans was in order, gave you the key to our room, and told you I'd meet you there in a few minutes.

After saying my goodbyes and apologizing for our being tired so early I headed up to join you.

I knocked on the door and you answered-naked and apparently without even checking if it was me. You immediately started pulling on my belt and had my penis in your hand before the door was all the way closed.

Your mouth was so soft and warm and your whole throat seemed to be pulling me in. I was rock hard and practically came right there by the door.

More remarkable to me than the animalistic sex we had on and off over several hours that night was that you didn't remember a thing about it in the morning. You swore I dreamt my whole torrid tale. And also insisted that you'd had only the two glasses of wine I'd seen you drink. I started to doubt my own memory, but also wondered if someone had maybe slipped something into one of your drinks.

We'd only had infrequent perfunctory sex in the three months before I put two and two together.

The second time you grabbed my penis and dragged me into the bedroom, "Groundhog Day" had come on after your current favorite sitcom. Fortunately, the kids were already in bed when it happened!

I worked out your trigger phrase over the course of the following weekend-by trial and error, in consultation with quotes from an online movie site and my memories of what Joel said at the holiday party. Initially your first move was always straight to my cock.

It took me a few months to refine my control of your behavior, by trial and error based on advice from a book and an online forum for aspiring hypnotists. You no longer went straight for my cock unless I wanted you to. Along the way, I also found a different Phil Connors' quote had been implanted to release you. Until then, sleep always did the trick.

My favorite thing about our new relationship was the quickies. All I needed was a few minutes in a room with you to turn you on, get you naked, enjoy a quick suck or fuck, and then return us both to whatever else we were doing moments earlier. I'd several times made use of you in this way over the past year, including once in the master bedroom upstairs from a party at your colleague's house.

Of course, I also enjoyed the times we petted and fucked for hours. It turns me on endlessly when your orgasms come in waves like that.

Though you never had a memory of what we'd done in your trances, the endorphins kicking through your bloodstream after we had sex always seemed to improve your mood.

What turned me on the most, to my utter surprise, was the thought that another man had implanted the trigger in you. I had discovered it accidentally, but he had surely known exactly what he was doing. How many times had he taken advantage of you? All I really know for sure is what I've made you do.

Recently, thoughts of you with the hypnotist have increasingly filled my head with previously unimaginable ideas. My desire to actually see you with another man has been rising. Which is why I arranged for the kids to stay with your parents this weekend and invited the hypnotist here. I want him to deprogram you before I do something outrageous.

He'll be here in about 3 hours and has asked that you already be in a trance under my control when he arrives. He said it would be best if you didn't ever know that he was here.

I love you so much and feel badly about what I've done. Which is why I'm coming clean with you now. If you hate me I understand. I've been a terrible husband by taking advantage of this way and I know it. You deserve better. I'm so sorry.

"Oh, dear," you replied to my shock-hugging me close and sobbing lightly. "You've always been a great husband. It is I who have let you down. You have it all backwards. It's time I come clean."

-

I didn't put my hand in Joel's lap at that holiday party like you think. But I did make him shut up suddenly-by whispering in his ear that he was rambling. I don't know why he left the table or the party; maybe he was embarrassed that he had rambled.

Nonetheless, hearing Joel say the phrase "Chance of departure: 100 percent." did stir me up sexually. It had been a while since you and I had been intimate and I was already looking forward to being alone with you in the hotel that night-since there were no kids around. On top of that underlying arousal and the wine, those five words brought back a flood of sexual memories and I was suddenly overcome with desire.

Admittedly, grabbing your crotch and butt were too aggressive given the social environment, but they had the effect on you I hoped they would: you left the party and joined me upstairs. I lied in the morning that I didn't remember, because I felt guilty about acting so uncharacteristically and was afraid you might begin to suspect something was up.

You see, the hypnotism had turned out not to work, at least not on me. But I was initially open to the possibility and the hypnotist, Sean, was so confident it would work. So even when it didn't work I played along, thinking maybe it would work later if I just gave it enough sessions.

For the first two weeks or so Sean didn't even perform hypnosis once. Instead, he asked me lots of background questions about my emotional and physical health, answered all of my questions about hypnosis respectfully, and generally made me feel comfortable around him and in his office. He was so smooth about it all, that it was only months later that I saw how expertly he had leveraged the background information about my sexual health and menstrual cycle.

The first two times we practiced the hypnosis, I felt very relaxed but was always fully aware of everything that was going on during the session. I specifically kept an eye on the clock during the second session and there were never any gaps in my memory. Sometimes he would instruct me to do something like raise my arm or sit up, which I complied with-consciously.

The third session caught me off guard. While I was under, he commanded me to undo the top button on my blouse. I was still playing along, wasn't sure how to stop then, and considered maybe it was a test, so I actually did it. Twenty minutes later he asked me to unbutton another button; and then another; until the blouse was completely undone. And a few minutes after I had complied with that, to hike my skirt up to my hips, revealing my by now wet panties. I was awake and fully conscious the whole time, but very very aroused.

In hindsight I have several explanations for why I played along with Sean's initial sexual advances. First, I was still in the mode of being compliant and wanting to believe the hypnosis would work; I also didn't know how to suddenly tell him that I had been faking. But that wasn't strong enough a reason, by itself, for letting him take advantage of the situation. In hindsight, I believe he used his knowledge of my medical background to time this first sexual advance according to my hormonal cycle; you see, my body was at its sexual peak that week. Finally, I'll admit, Sean is a handsome, fit, and well dressed man; I was flattered by his desire to see my body.

I masturbated to two orgasms in the car in the parking garage outside his office that Monday afternoon; once more before bed; and again in the morning. (You were away that week on business.) Still at peak hormonal arousal and in anticipation of an encore, I dressed in my sexiest undergarments and a curve-fitting dress for the Thursday afternoon session.

It was at that session that he taught me the post-hypnotic phrases. I was awake and aware the whole time, but so worked up sexually that I was getting wet just thinking about him seeing my body again. It took real concentration to memorize the two phrases, neither of which I'd ever heard before.

After Sean had me fully expose my breasts as I lay on the chaise and used the magic phrase that first time, he deftly pulled his penis out through his zipper. I was so ready for sex by that moment that I couldn't stop myself from moving closer to him. His penis was like a magnet pulling my body to his. As I reached his chair, I lightly pulled on his limp penis with my left hand while undoing his belt with my right. Belt undone, I pulled his pants and silk boxers to the floor as I went down on my knees between his legs.

His erect penis was the largest I had ever seen in person. Not so much longer than average, but very very thick. It was even difficult for me to get my mouth around more than just the head. But I was a woman possessed. I could not get enough of sucking that fat dick.

For reasons I didn't understand at the time, it drove me crazy with lust that he just sat back in his chair as if I were his sex slave, had no needs of my own, and should just make sure he came. The way he looked at my breasts falling out of my dress as though they were his toys turned me on.

Would he fuck me? Oh, how I wanted him to. Was my body sexy enough for him? Oh, how I longed it to be. How could I entice him to care about my needs? I wanted to keep him hard and make him come. But I also wanted that thick cock deep inside of me.

It was then that I stood up, removed my panties, hiked my dress, leaned forward over the chaise, and displayed myself wantonly as I looked back at him with my ass high in the air. I was dripping wet and practically shaking with anticipation. Fortunately, he took the hint, stood, and walked up behind me.

I expected to feel his erection in my sex immediately, but he surprised me by kneeling behind me, spreading my legs wider, and licking me from that angle. He teased my clit with his tongue while burying his nose between my lips-in a combination that felt amazing.

Then suddenly, after fingering me, he briefly inserted his moistened fingertip into my asshole. All of these new sensations at once were too much to bear, and I screamed out loudly as I orgasmed.

A minute later he was standing behind me, the tip of his cock gently rubbing back and forth along my labia. He was driving me crazy! I was so glad to see he'd put on a condom on his own, because I was not exactly in a good negotiating position and that was far from my greatest concern at the time.

I was already close to another orgasm when he deftly grabbed my hips and firmly inserted his full thick cock deep inside me. I came the second time right as he hit bottom. His thickness made for a previously unknown feeling of pressure against my walls.

I needed to lay down following that orgasm, so moved onto the chaise, with him on top of me-still inside me from behind. I squirmed and wiggled my butt in all directions until he started thrusting harder and faster. Then we fell into a rhythm that was bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. I had two more of those as and immediately after he shot his load. Afterward he let all of his weight pin me to the chaise until he was ready to come out. Oh how I love being pinned down.

It was interesting to consciously observe how he managed my return from the trance. He put everything in the room back to order first, dressed me carefully, had me lay demurely on the couch, and said the release phrase, "Today is tomorrow. It happened." Then, as a final step, he ended the surrounding hypnosis therapy session in the normal manner. And finally said goodbye.

The next several weeks consisted entirely of therapy sessions under normal hypnosis. We talked about my depression and other issues relating to my emotional health. I wondered if we would ever have sex again, but obviously was not in a position to beg!

During later sessions, when he did want sex, he would greet me at the door with the passphrase and I would willingly comply with his every command for the full hour. I appreciated being desired by this handsome man and also that he carefully timed his demands so that I was never having my period.

It is regrettable that long-term loving relationships, like ours, don't easily lend themselves to the kinds of animalistic sexual passion that lives somewhere deep inside us all-men and women. My affair with Sean was an escape from the boring that is the every day. By completely and "unknowingly" submitting myself to his every command, I found a kind of sexual freedom to enjoy myself that led to some of the best sex of my life.

I let myself enjoy the affair for months. But in the end I chose you. I chose our marriage and our family. And I found happiness again in that choice. With the decision made, the depression lifted. I broke off the hypnotherapy by phone and haven't seen Sean since.

The night "Groundhog Day" was on TV, I wanted you to make the connection. I hadn't seen the movie before but knew from Joel's quotes that this was where Sean had gotten those phrases. After watching the movie until the first quote was said, I tried to behave as obviously like I had at the holiday party as I could. I wanted passionate sex with you that night. But I also hoped you would put Joel's quoting the movie together with the hypnotism and learn to take control of me like Sean had. It was the only way for me to find my sexual freedom with you.

I have been awake and aware every time you've used my body over the past year. I got a sexual charge every time you made me strip for you, "accidentally" flash a stranger, and put my hand in your lap in public. I loved every quickie too.

Thank you for letting me be both your loving boring day-to-day wife and also your "unknowing" sex slave for the last year.

I'm sorry I had an affair, but I'm so happy we've found good sex again. I hope you can keep taking charge and telling me what to do, despite what you now know. And that you can forgive me for the affair?

But, first, what should we do about Sean? He'll be here in two hours! As much as I enjoyed the sex at the time, I'm done with the affair and just want to be with you. You need to call him and cancel.

-

After thinking for a minute you said, "Prepare a nice dinner for the two of us." Then you immediately got up and left the house mysteriously and without another word. Were you mad at me? Sean? Both of us? Were you going to call him? What would you tell him? And what time would you be back for dinner?

By the time you returned home- bottle of wine and a fresh loaf of bread in hand-I had prepared a salad, marinated a steak from the fridge, cleaned some green beans, and sliced mushrooms for a gravy. You went upstairs for a few minutes, came back down dressed handsomely, and then came to see me in the kitchen.

"Go take a shower and get yourself ready for dinner," was all you said. "I've laid out your clothes on the bed."

When I went upstairs I couldn't believe that you wanted me to wear only those three things for dinner: my sheer red panties, a similarly colored lace bra, and matching high heel shoes. (You men are all so predictable!) On the other hand, I was happy you still wanted me and was eager to play along.

As I came back to the kitchen I found you had partly set the table, sliced the bread, and were outside grilling the steak. "I can't finish cooking dressed like this," I said when you came in. Without saying a word, you put an apron over my head, spun me around to tie it in the back, and then spanked me-hard-on my right cheek. Then you handed me a glass of white wine. Together we finished making dinner and setting the table over that and more wine.

Still without saying a word, you removed my apron, pulled me in close with your hands on my ass, kissed me passionately and then pulled out the dining chair for me.

The blindfold you placed over my eyes as I sat down caught me by surprise. Had you bought that while you were out? Then you pulled my chair out away from the table too, a good six feet or so, instead of pushing it in. And tied my wrists to the chair with what felt like silk ties. How was I supposed to eat? Would you feed me?

It was but a minute later that the doorbell rang! "Stay there," you said as you walked out of the dining room. As if I had a choice about that. But who was at the door?

As you opened the door and welcomed him inside our home, I recognized Sean's deep voice immediately. All kinds of different thoughts and emotions flooded my mind and body. My body felt flush and aroused. But I was also scared. Why was Sean here? Why hadn't you called him to cancel? Were you angry?

As you entered the dining room, Sean laughed and said, "I see that you really have been taking control of the situation."

"Please sit," you said. "Let's enjoy a nice meal before you deprogram her. I put her in the trance like you asked, so there's no rush. And I added the blindfold so she won't see you after the deprogramming. Would you like a glass of wine?"

Judging from the location of your voices, you rearranged the table so you were seated next to Sean across from me-thus both with a perfect view of my scantily-clad body. My nipples were pushing out against the lace of my bra and my panties would've surely been see-through from moisture even if they hadn't been sheer. Two glasses of wine on an empty stomach and my complete loss of control were physiologically intoxicating. My whole body was tingling with the thought of being ogled by you both-as I sat bound and exposed.

12