Dinner For Two Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

John's moans changed pitch as he his release followed hers, grasping her tightly as he buried his head down into her shoulder. His breath forcing hot wind down onto her breasts as he shook on his weakened legs.

Jen turned slightly and leaned her shoulder against the wall as she tilted her head against it. Listening to their building breath and cries for releases, it left her breathless as she quietly continued to listen to them.

A sudden burst of laugher, two women burst into the ladies room. "Are you guys ready to go? Or are we staying for desert?" A woman said.

"I'm in the mood for desert, aren't you?" Another said.

"Of course!" the woman added.

Jen quietly listened to the movement in the next stall. Denna and her date began to fix their clothes. Jen stood at the crack of the stall door, peering out to watch the women. Standing in front of the mirror, she watched them both as they checked their make-up and left. The door closed and then the stall next to her made a sound.

"See you at the table." Denna whispered, walking toward the door.

"I'm right behind you." John chuckled, as he sighed and then took a deep breath.

Jen watched Denna briefly look in the mirror and then exit the bathroom. Jen peered through the door listening, as she wet her lips, waiting for the chance to leave.

John opened the door to his stall and then looked out. Stepping in front of the mirror, his shoes scuff against the tile as the water turned on and off. The sounds of a paper towel being ripped from its holder and then a long silence. Jen wondered if he'd left as she went to unlock the door.

"Maybe next time, you'll join us." John's deep voice rang through the bathroom. Jen backed up suddenly, flushing the toilet. She tried drowning the sound of his voice out and smiled to herself, waiting for him to leave.

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers
12