Dinner For Two: The Long Sigh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

"A little more, Uh? Just a little more." John teased, looking up into her wanting eyes.

"Yes, don't stop, please." Denna whined.

John turned to briefly look at Jen. She had sunk her hand down into her jeans, her fingers were fiercely moving, as the other pressed and squeezed against the material of her blouse, capturing the fullness of her breast in her hand.

"After you cum, I'm going to make Jen cum." John hissed wickedly, as he suddenly brought his other hand up, ripping the thin black material from Denna's hips. John held his hand still. Still engulfed in the grip of her tunnel, as he leaned forward capturing her swollen stem into his waiting mouth.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm." John moaned into her soaked lips, as he sucked at them softly.

Denna's breath stopped as she jolted forward, the soft skin of her stomach flexed with each wave of pleasure.

"OH!" Denna gasped. "OH!"

Denna clutched the top of John's shoulders as she began to collapse down onto her weakened knees. He balanced her body in front of him and then rolled her over onto back. Lying against the over-sized pillow, he softly placed kiss on her parted and dry lips. Gently caressing the softness of her breast, he turned to look at Jen.

"Pull them off." John watched her reaction after looking down at his slacks.

Jen rose to her feet, stripping her clothes from her body. Now nude before him, she looked down at Denna. John continued to touch her, cupping her heated breast softly in his hand.

Jen knelt down between his parted legs. She curled her fingers around his slacks catching his boxers, as she pulled them from under his hips. His hardened length sprang forward, the sweet and shiny top was reddened with pressure.

"Come here," John breathed. "Let me feel what you've been touching."

John gripped onto Jen, grabbing her hips with both hands. She slowly sank down onto him, her slippery sleeve engulfing him completely.

Staring deeply into his eyes, John moaned. "Urgghh..." His fingers dug into her flesh. "...Mmm, you're so wet." he whispered into her ear.

He embraced her tightly, wrapping his arm around her. His hands went flat against her spine, as he pulled her down further onto him.

"Ohh" Jen's voice spilled into the quiet room.

"Is this what you want to feel...?" John breathed deeply, licking at the edge of her ear.

John's wicked tone caused a surge of pleasure that shot through her body. He pulled her down tightly against him again and then with very little effort turned her over, laying her flat on her back. She laid against the pillow next to Denna, as his hips began to move. Jen turned her head to the side, looking into Denna's heavy satisfied eyes.

Denna rolled over onto her side and kissed Jen softly on the lips. She licked at the texture of Jen's lips, as John quickly surged forward. Aggressively holding her, he invaded her further at a quickening pace.

"Uhh, Uhh." Jen moaned, as Denna kissed her breath away, covering her open lips.

Denna squeezed her hand around Jen's breast, pinch her fingers together, enclosing her erect nipple. Sliding her hand, Denna trailed down the wave of her stomach until she reached Jen's wet, open folds. Denna began to pat the tip of her exposed bud, tormenting her with each strike.

"Ooo, yes!" Jen whimpered, her back arched as Denna stopped circling over it with the wet pads of her fingers while John continued to surge forward.

"Ohh, Ooohhh, Ohhhhh!" Jen exhaled roughly, pulling, and gripping Denna's shoulder as she lost herself in the gripping release of her body.

John came down, lying over her shaking body. He gripped the edges of her shoulders, surging forward one last time. The thrust of his hips met the backs of her thighs until he suddenly stopped, embracing her tightly.

"Uuhh, Urgghh..." John's torso flexed against the moist skin of her tummy, as he began to coat her tunnel with white heat of his essence.

Jen sighed softly, lying breathlessly beneath him. Denna curled up next to her side, as John turned his head. Denna softly kiss the edge of his lips, as he smiled looking into her deep and longing eyes.

The End.

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers
12