Dinner For Two: The Long Sigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

Denna took it from him, handing him the other as wine spilled into his. She took a long a slow-tasting drink, watching him with devious eyes and then set her glass down behind him on the counter. Her fingers went to the back of her skirt, the stressed sound of a zipper was heard, as it loosen the material of her skirt. Ruffled in front of her, it then fell, hitting the floor resting on top of her point high heels.

With a small twist, John set the bottle down behind him. He took a small, hesitating drink from his glass, intoxicated by her gaze. Eyes that stared deep into his, as she kicked her skirt to the side. The soft peach of her crease was no longer hidden by the dress she'd worn. Her long shapely legs shot down, pouring into the black heels incasing her toes which he soon wanted to feel and suck on.

Pulling the tie to her halter top, it fell loosely down in front of her. She crossed her arms and with a tug, pulled it over her head. Her warm flesh, wrinkled from the fabric, as her breast hung free. She reached to the side of him, careful not to touch him with her bare flesh. Pulling the glass up to her mouth, her top fell free of her fingers. Sipping at the wine, she slowly knelt down before him, setting the glass on the tile floor.

"Oh yes!" paralyzed, holding his breath John waited, watching the cat-like movements of her body.

Her fingers went to the edge of his pants and released the button, pulling the zipper of his slacks. Denna pulled his hips forward away from the counter. His pants slid down to his ankles, revealing the tight, formed boxers holding the center of his pleasure. Her finger nails hooked into the waist band sliding them down. Denna's nails raked over his thighs, leaving a little red trail of parallel lines as the mushroom-shaped crown hovered above her waiting lips.

Slipping her fingers into the neck of the wine glass, Denna lifted it to her soft lips as she filled her mouth, holding it there against her tongue. Grasping the hardened flesh of his cock, her fingers precisely enclosed him. The soft bat of her eye lashes, curiously seeking the thrill of his movement. She began to penetrate her filled mouth, engulfing it around him.

"Oh god!" John exhaled roughly, feeling the wine slosh against the palate of her mouth. "Give me your hands..." he shook, gripping them tightly as she began to suck, one swallow and then another. The wine began do disappear, leaving his cock tightly held in the warmth of her mouth.

A little forward her lips preceded, reddened with pressure, as they slid closer to the base. "Uhhh" John moaned, clinching her hands tightly.

Denna then pulled away, leaving her warm mouth open. Her tongue slipped back and forth underneath the tip of his excitement. She flicked once and then blew a hot breath of air.

"Soaked in wine, mmmm..." her soft voice vibrated at the edge, as she pulled her hand away from his clinched fingers and picked up the wine glass. "...And soon you will drink from me." She hissed, taking another sip.

John looked down filling his hand with her hair as she leaned forward, taking him into her mouth. The shock of her cooled tongue cause a convulsion, his knees buckling as her mouth moved quickly with purpose. Her fingers tips returned, wrapped him in a squeeze-sliding clinch, as her free hand palmed the soft-filled sack of his essence.

"Oh wait, uhhh..." his dry mouth heard, taking a forced breath. "Not... uhhhh, yet. Uhh..." he trembled, unable to stop her consuming mouth.

Quickly, the squeeze of her hand, teased his hips forward as they bucked against the counter. Her lips opened as her tongue flattened underneath his flexing cock.

"Cum for me John, let me taste your hunger!" her deep and wicked voice crippled his knees as she closed her month around him, sucking softly, pulling his crown with a tugging sensation.

"OH, OH, yesss!" John moaned, filling the tip of her waiting tongue, as she hesitated then sucked, his body jerking involuntarily.

Slowly his body sank, heavy with spent legs and labored breaths. Denna released her hold, picking up the wine glass too take a long, mouth-filling drink of wine and then began to rise.

"Mmm. Come here you little devil, I'm not through with you yet." His lips covered hers as he wrapped his arms around her tightly.

Will be continued...

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers
12