Dinner Guests (The Last Time)

Story Info
Reminiscing about the last Game Night with Rachel & Sidney.
976 words
4.4
18.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...CONTINUED FROM DINNER GUESTS (PRELUDE)...

Through the darkness, I could see her on her knees with her top pulled down to her waist. The smile on her face was one of pure joy. Rachel truly was a woman who relished in the act of pleasing her man. She dipped her head into his lap, sucking in the head of his rigid cock. I could hear it "pop" out of her mouth when she raised her head again. Another smile, and then she dipped her head again, only this time, instead of sucking on him, she let a small drop of spit fall form her lip to his head. Raising her head up again, she watched the spit roll slowly down his shaft. He moaned again as the moving moisture tickled his taunt skin. Then she gathered a handful of each of her enormous breasts, and wrapped them around either side of his cock. He moaned louder. I think I did too.

She worked his dick slowly between her ample tits, starting at the base and pulling up over the head, then returning to the base, wrapping his meat again, and repeating the upward strokes. I was in the kitchen standing at full attention; empty cup in my hand. She bent her head again and drew him into her mouth lovingly. After a few more quick bobs, she sank her head all the way down. I heard him moan something, but all I could make out was, "... in your throat while you lick my balls." I leaned against the counter for balance. When I returned my eyes to the show, my heart raced. She was working his cock again with her tits, but now she was looking right at me... smiling!

Locking her sensual eyes on me, Rachel bent down, stuck out her tongue, and licked Sidney's shaft from base to tip, then swirled it around the head. My cock twitched, longing to trade places for just a moment with the lucky man in the chair before me. Tess flirted, but I'd never seen her put on a show before, and this was a definite turn on. Just when I drifted off into a fantasy about a group of people watching my sexy girlfriend suck me off, there she was.

"What's taking you so long? My throat hur... what are you..." and she was stuck too. Thankfully, Sidney didn't hear her come out, but our performer did. She looked up from her mouth work again and smiled at Tess. Then she flicked her tongue around and over the head like it was a clit. Tess grabbed my arm. Her legs were either still weak, or they had just gone weak again. Either way, I was mesmerized.

Rachel continued the show, letting more spit fall from her lip, she heaved her wonderful tits up and around his dick again, stroking up and down this time, while Sidney reached out and ran his fingers thru her hair. I could feel Tess breathing heavily beside me, still gripping my forearm tightly. Rachel's gaze fell to me again. She stopped working her breasts up and down Sidney's long cock, and then she gave me a quick nod. She pulled her breasts away from his cock and wrapped her fingers around it. She then pumped her hand up and down his shaft rapidly three or four times, all the while keeping her eyes locked on me. Then she looked down at my threatening hard on and nodded again, signaling that she wanted me to stroke it.

I couldn't resist. I wanted to. I HAD to. I slowly pumped my hand along the length of my dick, the encircled fingers half an inch from touching around my thickness. Seeing my compliance, Rachel smiled her approval, and started ferociously devouring Sidney's staff again. I continued to pump, envying him. A moan at my right brought me back to reality, and I turned my head to check on Tess. The hand that wasn't latched onto me was buried between her legs, and I could smell her sweet sex scent wafting to my nose. Noticing my attention, Tess looked up at me, transferred the soaked fingers from her cunt to my mouth, and whispered, "Drying up?" She was referring to the skin on my dick since I was pumping it so hard.

"Yes..." I managed before something caught the corner of my eye. Rachel had mounted Sidney and was slowly working his long dick into her sopping slit. She leaned forward and completely buried Sidney's head between her soft pillows. When she caught Tess' eye again, Rachel nodded, just as she had done to me. As she moved up and down on Sidney and he moaned into Rachel's chest, I noticed her eyes going from Tess to my cock over and over again. She'd look at my cock, look at Tess, and then give that same nod. The mouth suddenly around my erection and a moan from across the room satisfied my curiosity: Rachel wanted to watch!

Tess had squatted down and was blowing me while I was watching Rachel smother Sidney and ride his dick. She pulled me slightly to one side so that Rachel could see my cock as it disappeared between Tess' soft wet lips, and when I turned my head seeking approval from Rachel, I was rewarded with a wonderful view of her kneading her large breasts, tweaking the nipples as she bounced up and down, never pulling her eyes from my lap.

A cold breeze around my waist snapped me back to reality. My towel was gone. I was standing there bare assed in the doorway with Sidney chuckling and the girls wrapped in each other's arms, save for the hand holding my towel. Rachel swung it over her shoulder with a smirk on her face...

(TO BE CONTINUED)