Dinner in Dijon Ch. 01

Story Info
Julia's dinner involves some uninvited guests.
2.3k words
3.56
25.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They have met in a small restaurant in Dijon, quite old-fashioned, decorated with crockery, the walls hung with antique ladles and trivets, hunting prints and chipped plates, small, and dimly lit. Julia was feeling frisky and even a bit like a tease, heady with the mixture of meeting her long-distance admirer and from the wine. She says something that makes her host's face go blank and eyes narrow, but he says nothing. She takes that as a sign that she is free to push, and so she does, trying to tease about how well her new boyfriend fucks her, how he has learned to restrain her and give her the submissive thrills she needs.

The man takes a sip of wine and gestures to the waiter, who is hidden in the shadows. "Monsieur?" he says, inclining his head. "Maintenant. Ici, tout les garcons," the man tells him. He leaves the table, slipping away, and the man turns to her.

"I've planned something very special for you tonight, pet. I'm glad you've shown yourself to be the filthy putain I know you to be, because only a cum whore like you have proven to... appreciate what's next."

At that, the waiter leads in the kitchen staff, a motley array of men - disheveled, soiled with a night's work, with rough hands and hard, unshaven faces. There are five of them, plus the waiter, himself an ugly, portly, mustachioed man with thick lips and thicker fingers. The others are rough-hewn, one very short with an enormous nose and a tongue so large he can't seem to keep it in his mouth, who keeps mumbling.

A very lean black man, young but with an enormous scar, perhaps from a childhood accident with fire, smeared across his face, giving him an expression as if he were just smacked, stands there rubbing the front of his pants nervously, making his dirty kitchen whites bulge. Two others are heavy, one very broad and bald, the other just plain fat, with his folds of flesh hanging over his belt and protruding through his kitchen blouse. They are all glaring at you, though the last man simply stands and stares straight ahead while folding and unfolding his kitchen towel.

"Look at these men, pet," the man tells her. "They have a very special dessert for you." At that, the waiter retreats to the sideboard and brings over a round chocolate covered bombe, looking like an enormous breast. He pits it on the table before her. "But it's not quite, ready pet. It needs something extra," he says, and at that, and with a quick hand signal from the man, the cook who was folding his towel steps behind her and in a snap, unfurls his towel and wraps it around her neck, handing the long end to the man. She squirms but the cook slaps her rapidly back and forth across her face, and her host yanks the towel forward, forcing her off her chair and her face flat onto the table. Behind her, she hears the unbuckling of a belt and the rustle of clothes; out of the corner of her eye, she sees the other men begin to open their trousers, smirking or sneering or, the waiter especially, mouths open and beginning to pant with the idea that they will take her right here in the dining room.

The man (call him J.) turns to the waiter - "La table, s'il vous plait," J. tells him, and he quickly clears most of the cutlery and china, leaving just the bombe platter. The cook who has tied julia's neck pulls out some kitchen twine and while J. holds her across the table, he ties her hands to the legs of it. She is now flat across it - her head hanging above J.'s lap, her arms taut, her legs free for now from twine but as she begins to kick, J. gestures to two cooks, and they each grab a foot, like she was a wishbone, and spread her open.

J. tilts her head up a little - it's a strain but she knows when his hand is upon her not to struggle. He leans in and say "Oh pet, you are in for such a treat" and spits sharply into her face. He quickly stands up, grabs a knife from the sideboard and disappears behind her. She feels him there, and his hand again at her neck. Suddenly there's a tearing sound, and she realizes that he's begun to cut into her dress and split it in half, pulling it off, then cutting her bra and panties off, and swiftly stuffing the panties into her mouth.

He gestures to the short cook and he steps up to your face. "Allez, allez," J. tells him and he pulls out an ugly, red and raw cock, not so long but fat and thick, like a mallet. He wags it in her face, and she struggles more, but J. pushes him away and slaps her face five, six, seven times. "Take this, whore - it's a taste treat just for you."

The cook begins to smack her face with his thickening cock - he smells of onions and garlic, cumin and sweat, and of course, an unwashed ass. As he rubs his cock all over her face, she can feel a man roughly pulling apart her cunt, stabbing it with his fingers, and despite herself, she is wet, so very wet, as this man, who is he? which one? jams two, three fingers into her. He pulls the fingers out and reaches around her, sticking them under her nose. J. gestures to him and he pulls the panties from her mouth and sticks his hand in there instead, and J. says "Suck his fingers, pet." She does, tasting her own juices mixed with the tang of onions and spices and meat, getting even wetter as another pair of hands replace the first man, and now she can hear someone spitting, and feels a hot wetness on her ass and back, and some dribbles down to her anus.

She hears pants drop and then she is pulled tightly toward the other end of the table, with her chin now at the one edge, and her ass propped up at the other. Whoever it is spits again, and she feels a warm wetness dribble over her - olive oil from the table? - and his weight as he pushes up and leans into her. There's a sharp push and he's in her ass, as she sees stars from the thickness and invasion; her asshole tightens from the shock, and he cries out something she doesn't understand, but the other men laugh as whoever it is pushes in further and pummels her ass with something, what is it, a spatula?

The short cook with the thick cock is back now in front of her, and he grabs her nose so to open her mouth, and stabs his cock into it. The stench from his balls is powerful, awful, and she gags a little, as much from his fat sweaty cock as from his smell. He piles into her mouth, forcing it open and causing her to drool copiously, as he holds her nose the entire time. He soon pulls it out and smears her face with the mixture of juices covering his cock - his pre-cum, her sour and frightened breath, her cunt juice from the other cook's hand and his own unwashed stench - and she thinks she will faint from it. J. pulls him away and then dashes cold water on her face, leaning in to say, "Only beginning pet, only beginning - stay strong."

The cold water shocks her, and she starts to gasp and even sob a little. J. wipes her face and look into her eyes. "Do you mean to disappoint me, pet?" he asks her. julia pauses, and then shakes her head a little side to side. "I didn't think so." He turns to the short man and tells him in French to finish, while the other continues to push his cock into her ass. The small man fists his cock after spitting on his hand and then jams it into her mouth. He humps her face, and then starts moaning and grunting. He seems ready to cum, and J. gestures to the waiter, who grabs a pitcher and steps forward, saying something to the small man, who looks up and pulls out of her mouth, now soaking with drool and his juices. He continues to fist his cock, and as she watches, he groans and spurts many ropes of seed into the pitcher. He staggers back and stumbles away, calling for a smoke.

The man fucking julia's ass is thrusting harder, and her ass opens, despite herself, as he drives deeper. In fact, she begins to thrust her ass back at him, trying to distract and calm the throb in her pussy, because she is so wet now and wants one of these cocks, and the thought disgusts and thrills her both. Faster and faster, as he chatters in some Arabic dialectic, and his friends cheer him on, while one starts to smack her ass hard with his work-worn hands. The waiter shouts at the man fucking her and he stops, pulling out so fast she feels deflated, and comes to stand in front of her face. He sticks his cock, smeared with saliva and oil from her just fucked ass, into her mouth and she, for the first time, tries to suck the cock presented to her rather than be fucked. He gasps, and pulls out, just in time for the waiter to catch his cum, too, in the pitcher. He mumbles something, and J. begins to laugh. "Pet, he called you a whore and said you sucked his cock and made him cum too quick! Isn't that funny?"

J. tells the men to untie her, and they do, but only to flip her over and carry you to another, longer and sturdier table in the center of the dining room. She now sees the other men: two large ones - one fat and the other broad and thick like a butcher, and the black African with scars, whose cock is very long but not as thick as the short man.

They lay her on her side, and tie her hands together and secure them to the head of the table. Again her legs are free, but this time she doesn't t struggle. The broad butcher approaches, and begins to run his hands over her breasts, and then to pull her nipples with his thick fingers. As he pulls, he smacks each breast as it grows taut, pulling one nipple and smacking the breast, then the other and smacking it. His hands are enormous, thick and calloused -- she can't understand how he can do anything requiring precision, like tying shoes, but the power in those hands makes her pussy weep. He continues this way many times, and the tablecloth is now a spreading stain of her juices, and one man laughs to point this out. She is a swamp of wetness, and as J. notices this, he jerks his thumb at the broad man to stop, and he and the black man with the long thin cock go to the end of the table.

The table is very strong, oak, with a thick top and six sturdy legs. It's meant for buffets of roast lamb, and pork, beef and turkey, strong enough to hold all sorts of meats, so it's suitable for what's next. Both of these meaty men climb onto the table, one behind and one in front. Behind, the black man slips his cock into her ass just like that, zip!, so open is she. His cock is very long, but fits neatly inside, so she feels full and begins to squirm on it. He wraps his hand around her neck from behind and pulls her head back, just as the other broad and stout man plops himself before her, pries open her cunt, latches his wine-and-cigarette-stinking breath upon her face and begins to rub his cock against the labia of her cunt.

This is a first, two men at once, and she feels as if she will be split -- she has never, even when using plugs and dildos, and plugs and cocks, been anything like this full, and she yells with fear and dismay at her own lust. She wants this, she suddenly realizes, she has always wanted this, to be fucked by two men at once. The smells coming from them are a mix of sewer and butcher shop and locker room - piss and musk, meat and shit, cigarettes and wine. But all she can think of is the cock in her ass and the cock in her cunt. The broad man is licking her face and drooling and laughing, while the African silently and steadily drives deeper into her ass. She is dizzy, and as her cunt tightens from the thrusting, she thinks she might cum. Cum? How could she cum? What sort of whore is she that this violation could make her cum?, she thinks. As the fucking continues, and it does go on for some time, minutes, ten maybe, who can tell, she starts to shake and shiver, as if she is about to cum but knows she cannot. If nothing else, she must ask J. first, but she is too ashamed and excited to know what to do. And then she hears his voice:

"How do you like your main course, pet? Isn't this delicious? It's just for you, but we have more courses to sample, so don't get too full." And just then, the other large man walks up to the top of the table where her head is and, wrapping his meaty hands behind it, pushes her face down onto the cock and balls emerging from his folds of fat.