Dinner Interrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My action only served to have him push harder both from behind and in front. I could feel his fingers searching for my clit. When he found it, he circled it at first gently then slowly he increased the pressure. My mouth opened. My breathing increased. Keeping a finger on my clit, he inserted another and began to slide it in and out even as he continued rubbing my clit. My breathing betrayed me.

"You're a really hot slut, aren't you," he whispered though it was loud enough for the other two men to hear.

I shook my head violently.

"Sure you are," he retorted in that same whisper. His hand left my pussy. He unzipped me and pushed my shorts and panties down together. He left them just above my knees. Just enough to uncover me. I almost freaked out being exposed in front of these men and that strange, silent woman.

I twisted, but he held me in place and whispered, "Don't. You don't want any more blood on your carpet. I stopped and felt his hand creep slowly back toward my pussy. My belly quivered as his hand crossed it. He again searched for and found my clit. Then using the other hand he pulled my lips apart. I felt even more naked now than before. I moved again. "Don't," he said threateningly. I stopped, but my body continued to tremble.

Pierce took a step toward me. "Turn her this way so he can watch," he said to Daniel. Daniel turned me a bit so I was more in profile to Gary. Pierce knelt and began licking my clit as he inserted two fingers in my pussy. I watched Gary's cock. It twitched. A dollop of cum appeared. He was really getting off on this!

Now the woman pulled a chair up alongside Gary and took his cock in her hand. She began rubbing it. Leaning over she licked off the droplet of cum. She continued to stroke and another droplet appeared. She watched intently while I was being licked continuing her slow masturbation of my husband.

I felt Daniel's hand at my back, then my bra gave way. He pulled my shirt and bra up, but not off. Now my breasts were obscenely on display with my bra and shirt above them almost at my chin. Pierce continued to lick. I felt like some slave for sale.

Daniel began to focus on my oversensitive and hard nipples, stroking and pinching. The woman picked up speed stroking Gary's cock so hard and fast that it might have been painful. With two men working on my most sensitive spots I was on the verge myself when cum shot from Gary's cock. The woman kept stroking, but slowed. Watching another woman make my husband cum, I began to pant as orgasms washed over and through me. My knees began to buckle. Pierce and Daniel caught me as I crumpled and let me down to the floor.

"Spread your legs, honey," Daniel whispered, "We're going to fuck you now." My pussy clamped at the thought. My god, I needed to be fucked. I was about to be raped and I couldn't wait.

As I described them earlier, when they had burst in, they were both dressed in black, head to toe though their faces were not covered. They looked as though they'd copied their dress from some SWAT movie. Cargo pants complemented their black shirts. Both items were baggy with many pockets that had flaps and zippers. Amusingly, if one can be amused at a time like this, their pockets seemed to be empty. No extra ammo or stun-guns or the other necessary items a well-dressed SWAT guy carries. They had their pistols and, on their belts, holsters for the pistols. That was about it.

Those baggy clothes hinted at muscular men, but it was only a hint. Now I could see that they were going to let me see those muscles as they both began to strip. They started with their boots. I was a bit surprised at how quickly they unlaced them and kicked them to the side of the room. Pants followed. These were laid aside with a bit more care. Perhaps there was something in them that they needed to be careful about. Explosives, I wondered.

I was no longer quivering from the orgasms I'd had. I rolled onto my side to get a better view as the pants gave way to, another surprise, bikini cut underwear. Wow, did it look good on those hard buns. In the front they were really well filled out. Their cocks were in clear relief as each cock struggled to free itself. I felt myself starting to pant again.

The look from Pierce was clear. Be patient, it said, you're going to like it when you get it. I stared at the bulges wantonly. I no longer cared what they thought of me.

Returning my stare, Pierce stripped off his shirt. He let me look at him in his black undershirt and bikini underwear. I looked over at Daniel. It was almost the same. T-shirt and bikini, muscles and the clear outline of a cock meant for me. I looked back at Pierce. When he caught my eye, he pulled his shirt off. Daniel followed. Both then removed their bikinis. I was sure my breathing gave away those thoughts running through my head, but ending in my pussy.

Both had fine cocks. Pierce was much like my husband, the kind of cock that could give a lady a lot of pleasure, not too big, but definitely not small. Daniel's cock was noticeable for the veins which stood out making it look almost like the ribbed condoms I'd seen.

Neither seemed to have any tattoos. Pierce had several small moles on his chest just below his left nipple. Daniel had a scar on his right shoulder that, I fantasied, came from a bullet fired by a cuckold husband whom he left defeated on the floor while he finished with the cuckold's wife.

I looked again at three cocks. All three had their minor differences, but each appeared more than adequate, especially right now. I squirmed. The carpet on my ass felt like the callused hand of a burly farm worker. I squirmed again.

Daniel turned and stood over me. He held his cock and looked down at me as though to show me what was coming. He released his cock and leaned down. He put his hands on the floor just behind my head. His cock was only inches from my face. He smelled of sweat and sex.

He took hold of my shirt and pulled it over my head. My bra was next. It's loss left me lying naked on the floor, legs spread waiting to be fucked.

Through all of this the woman continued the slow masturbation of my husband. She was still dressed and, strangely, was dressed in sharp contrast to the SWAT boys. She wore a halter top and skinny jeans. Her bare midriff and coral halter stood in sharp contrast to the no nonsense dress of the men.

As she masturbated Gary she kept her gaze on me. It was an unquestionably sultry gaze. I felt incredibly awkward having her look so wantonly at my naked body. It was made worse knowing that she would be stroking my husband while these men fucked me. Would she make sure Gary climaxed as these men pounded their cocks into me?

When it came time to describe her to the police, she would be easy. Pretty, oval face, little, if any, makeup, about my height, 5' 6" would do for a start. Short brunette hair, long eyelashes.

She wore sandals. Her fingernails and toes were manicured and painted to match her coral top. Though she had a 'tramp stamp', she had no other markings I could see. Her coral halter top covered what seemed to be nicely sized breasts.

I'd had a girlfriend named Sue that I'd gotten very intimate with as a teen so I decided to call this one Sue. It certainly looked as though this Sue was offering a more advanced, adult intimacy than my friend Sue had. This was going to be offered not just to the men, I thought, but to me as well. It was a naughty thought. I put it away quickly, but the rush that accompanied the thought did not leave. It lingered in my pussy.

Pierce turned to her and told her to disrobe. Actually what he said, as best as I can recall was, "OK, babe, it's time for you to do your number." At first I was afraid she was going to do something to me and I was pretty vulnerable at that point -- lying on the carpet, legs spread and all. As it was she let go of Gary, licked her fingers and began what I could only call a striptease.

There was no music, of course, nor did she need any. She stood where she was the center of everyone's attention. She slowly ran her hands over the outside of her tight halter top playing with her breasts, teasing her nipples. This went on for several minutes quietly and very erotically. I couldn't take my eyes off her, nor could anyone else.

She opened her jeans. Her movements were slow, sparse, and erotic. She unzipped and with exaggeratedly erotic motions opened her jeans. Her panties were the same coral hue as her top. They were plain nylon without lace, but cut in a bikini style, just like the boys. With her jeans open she was showing those coral panties and much of her belly. She ran her hand inside the panties. We watched as she stroked herself. Her breathing quickened. She made eye contact with the men, then with me, then pointedly looked down at what she was doing to herself.

I'd never had a woman do anything sexual to me, but I wanted her to. I wanted to feel her fingers working across my belly, pulling at my nipples, massaging my clit, penetrating my pussy. Men could be so crass, so insistent. They never wait to find out what you want. They just go ahead and get what they want. If you're lucky, you're able to get something for yourself. Sometimes as his cock is wilting, you can coax a climax or two, but its iffy. I wondered if a woman would be different.

I looked at my two captors who were watching her intently, their cocks stiff. Each of them held themselves as though holding a weapon, ready for combat. I suspected that Gary would have been holding his at the ready as well if he had not been tied. I glanced at him. He was still hard. He watched intently.

They watched her massage herself, but ignored me lying on the floor almost writhing with desire. How weird is that?

She continued massaging herself for several minutes before she tugged down her jeans and stepped clear of them. Carefully she folded them. Each step in the process seemed elaborately designed to maintain or increase the sexual tension.

With the jeans neatly folded she stood in the middle of the room. She was still looking straight ahead. Her olive skin set off the coral she wore. Long, trim legs disappeared into the panties at that point men longed for. Her smooth skin and bare midriff invited the imagination to picture what the halter hid.

She may have stood unmoving for only a minute, but it seemed like an hour. No one spoke. Maybe no one breathed. Her head turned slightly to engage Pierce. That same sultry look I'd received. She only allowed him to look. Nothing in her gaze gave him permission for anything else. He stroked himself. A droplet fell.

I saw Daniel stop breathing when she looked at him. He looked passionately at her, but did not move.

Still moving only her head and that only slightly she looked at me. A movement of her head commanded me to stand. Without a spoken word she brought me to her. She wanted me to be the one to finish unveiling her.

Holding my breath I carefully lifted the one piece halter revealing her breasts. I dared to touch them as I lifted the halter over her head. Laying it aside I touched her again. Her nipples were dark, but several shades lighter than the circles on her breasts from which they sprung. I touched them. They hardened. I ran my hands over smooth skin of her breasts. I lightly pinched and pulled at her nipples. I could feel her eyes following my every move, but her body remain almost motionless. I continued exploring her breasts then dared to touch her lips and cheeks. My fingers were no longer taking commands from my brain. They moved on their own down her body leaving a trail of quivering skin.

They encountered her panties. Around her body following the silkiness of her panties they searched and explored. She reacted with a gentle sigh when my fingers left the panties and found her shoulders. They moved down her back. When they encountered the panties again, they still refrained from entering, but caressed her from the outside. Returning to her belly my fingers were met by her hand. She placed my fingers on that hallowed place where her long legs came together. The coral nylon was dark with moisture.

My fingers took her cue and found her sensitive parts. When her breathing told me she was ready, I pulled her panties down to give me unobstructed access to the place exuding the moisture. She and I removed the panties.

She stood naked. Droplets hung on the curls framing her opening. I touched her nipples again. She offered them to my mouth. I took them feeling their hardness and excitement with my tongue. She put her hands on my shoulders.

I was well beyond anywhere I had ever been with a woman, but she was asking for more. I looked in her eyes. She wanted me to do it for her. I allowed her to have me kneel. A movement of her hip put her at my lips. I opened my mouth sucking in her fragrance. With my lips I found the little nub. Holding it tightly with my lips, I began licking it.

For several minutes there was nothing. Then the first sound I had heard from her. Just a sound. Several more became the only sounds in the room. Suddenly she grabbed my head and jammed her hips into my face. It was accompanied by a series of screams. Her hips kept up the motion while the screams died away.

In the quiet that followed she lifted me by the chin and brought our faces together. "Thank you," she whispered so quietly I wasn't sure I had heard it or she had just mouthed it. She brought our mouths together.

I knew I was dripping. She looked very closely into my eyes and holding my wrist she brought me to where Gary sat. He was still hard, but a small puddle of cum had accumulated at the base of his cock and on his balls.

She placed my hand on his prick. I took it willingly. She stepped over my outstretched hand and positioned herself over his prick. She began lowering herself. I found her warm entrance and held Gary in place as she finished lowering herself pushing him inside.

She wriggled in place slightly and let out a quiet sigh. The gag was still in place as she took hold of it and pulled it down. He breathed deeply. She took one of her breasts and placed the nipple in Gary's mouth. As he sucked, she began moving slowly.

I went to Pierce. "Please," I said and lay down in front of him. I spread my legs. Initially he was still watching Sue as she used Gary. I looked into Pierce's eyes as he slowly knelt between my legs. He was still watching her. Then, as if noticing me for the first time, he began stroking my breasts. He sucked both nipples until I was delirious. I closed my eyes hoping for what I really needed.

I opened them as I felt his cock enter me. He entered slowly, but seemed to lose control. Within two strokes it was like having a pile driver in me. I wrapped my legs around him and let my orgasms flow. I was so filled with pleasure I didn't notice that Daniel had replaced Pierce until I opened my eyes sometime later to find Daniel collapsed on top of me.

Gary was still being used slowly. Occasionally I could see his eyes as she moved this way or that. His eyes were focused on my body and the man lying on top of me. When we finally made eye contact, he exploded inside her. She kept up her fucking him until she, herself, let out a small cry and fell forward on Gary.

We all lay quietly for some time. She finally rose. Gary's cock fell limply from her as she stood. She came to where I lay, Daniel still on top.

Using her foot as a command rather than as a weapon, she made him roll off. Holding out her hand was enough for me. I knew what she needed from me. I knelt in front of her and tasted Gary as he dripped from her until I was able to satisfy her again. I had always loved tasting Gary, but this was entirely new and special.

When I looked around, the men had dressed. She picked up her clothing and handed it to me. She kissed me again and left, naked, with the two men.

I turned to Gary. He was watching intently as he had all evening. I went to him, knelt again and removed all of her presence from his cock. I sat on him as she had allowing him to feel my warmth where hers had been. I moved slowly as she had and allowed Gary to suck my nipples.

He came yet again. When I felt him wilt inside me, I stood and pressed my body against his mouth. I held his head while he satisfied me with his tongue.

*

Please comment and vote. Does the story go on?

12