Dinner Is Cold

Story Info
Alex receives a punishment after disappoint his domme.
1.5k words
4.24
21.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived home that night at 10:43PM. I had been out at a local bar visiting with a friend who was celebrating his birthday and the launch of an exciting new business venture.

I walked inside with a smile on my face, excited to be home. "Magen, I'm home!" I greeted her with.

"Welcome home Alex, I'm glad you're back safely. However," she said with a look of disapproval, "You told me you'd be home by 10. I am very disappointed that you lost track of time. I cooked a nice dinner for us to both enjoy, and now it is ruined. You have displeased me greatly." She walked into the kitchen and signaled me to follow. "Are you hungry Alex? I made your favorite."

I nodded to her, "Yes mistress. I've been looking forward to having dinner with you. I'm starving!"

"Too bad Alex, the dog would be more appreciative of this food than you would be. You did not consider my feelings tonight, why should I consider yours?" She gazed straight into my soul with anger. "If you want this food you'll have to earn it. Get down on your knees."

I obliged and got down on my knees. "Mistress, I'm sorry I lost track of time. I did not mean to hurt your feelings."

"Alex, my feelings are fine. You are the one that's going to hurt tonight. You need to be taught a lesson. Hands behind your back. Now." She said, crouching down to peck her lips against mine. "How much did you have to drink tonight Alex? Your breath smells of alcohol."

I put my hands behind my back as instructed, "Four beers mistress. And one shot," I said reluctantly, "It was my friends birthday, I couldn't help myself."

She scoffed at me and shook her head, "Alex, you're really making this hard on yourself. Do you know what kind of punishment you're looking at now? Actually, don't answer that. I want you to keep your words to yourself until I say otherwise. You got to have your way at my expense, so I will have my way at your expense," she said, "undo your pants Alex."

I did so hastily, and resumed holding my hands behind my back afterwards. I was starting to worry just what she had in mind. She walked off and returned shortly after with a belt in her hand, and a small bag full of contents unknown. She positioned herself behind me, latching onto the waist of my pants and pulling them down, exposing my bare ass to her.

She spoke sharply, "You're hungry Alex, you may eat your cold dinner now." She placed my plate of food in front of me. She had been considerate enough to cut it up into bite-sized pieces. "Keep your hands behind your back at all times, though. Tonight you get to eat like an animal." She pushed me forward, my face just inches above the plate. "Enjoy Alex. Maybe next time you won't make the same mistake again."

Without hesitation I lowered my mouth to the plate to pick up a bite of food with my teeth. Right as I got the food in my mouth she lashed me with the belt, hard against my bare ass. I flinched in pain before my face fell into the food. I heard her laugh at me, she was watching me in this humiliating position and being entertained by it.

"Alex, eat your god damn dinner or I'm taking it away from you," She said as she struck me again with the belt, "You have one minute to finish before I take it away from you." She struck my ass again, leaving blistering pain across both my ass cheeks. She wasn't going easy on me like normal, these licks were near full force. I could feel my ass glowing with redness. I began to eat faster as she began to count down, but it wasn't an easy task. "45..." She counted, and she continued to lay into my ass with the smooth leather belt. The sound of leather whipping my ass echoed through the room. The pain was too much to bear, tears began to roll down my face as I gave up.

I swallowed what was in my mouth and spoke up, "Please mistress, It hurts too much. Please stop," I began to sob, "I'm sorry I didn't follow my orders, I'm sorry you wanted to spend time with me and I wasn't here for you."

She abruptly kicked the plate of cold food away from my face. "Alex," she spoke softly, "I told you not to speak until I said you could. The pain you're feeling right now you deserve. You got yourself into this mess, not me." She smacked my ass with her hand, and then rubbed it gently. "I do this because I care about you Alex. I want you to be better, and keeping me happy is important. Like I said before, you had your fun at my expense, and now I'm having my fun at your expense. You want to make me happy don't you?"

"Y-yes, mistress," I sobbed, "I want you to be happy."

"Good boy," She said as she reached into the bag she brought out earlier, "Open wide." I opened my mouth for her, and she placed a ball gag in my mouth and secured it tightly behind my head. "How about I take a little piece of that ass now, Alex? We'll try something a bit bigger than you're used to this time." I felt lube against my asshole as she pressed something against my entrance. My eyes opened wide, surprised and not knowing what to expect. She pushed it in slowly, about an inch inside my tight inexperienced asshole. "Hmm... this might hurt you a bit Alex. But you're lucky I don't do worse." She pulled it out of me, and stuck two fingers inside of me. She curled her fingers to stimulate my prostate and got my cock hard as a rock. "It's good to know you get some enjoyment out of this Alex, I know I do." She pushed her fingers down, stretching my ass out a bit. "This is the only warmup your getting tonight," She said menacingly, "Get the most out of it."

I layed there, food covering my face, ass up in the air, feeling completely dominated by my mistress. I knew she would take good care of me so I was accepting of my punishment, even though I knew she was about to have her way with my ass. I closed my eyes and tried to relax my hole as I felt her pull her fingers out and began to push the strapon inside of me again. I could barely accommodate it with my tight asshole. She had to use a lot of force to get it inside of me. When she finally got it all the way inside my ass I felt completely full of her plastic cock. She grabbed onto my hips and began to work it in and out of me, about an inch at a time. I was so tight and my ass hurt from the stretching, but it felt good to me. Knowing that she was there and that she was willing to correct my mistakes was reassuring. She began pushing it in and out faster, giving me more of her length. I bit down on the gag and let out a long sigh. She was having her way with my tight ass. I didn't want it to end. I felt myself close to orgasm from the friction against my prostate.

"You're such a good boy Alex, look at you taking this big cock up your ass. I'm proud of you. Do you think you can cum without touching?" She asked me, releasing the gag.

"Yes mistress, please may I cum. I have learned my lesson tonight and I will not make the same mistake again. Please Miss Magen, fuck my ass until I cum for you. Please give me permission." I pleaded to her.

"You may cum Alex, go on. Show me you can cum without touching your cock." She said as she continued to thrust in and out of my tight hole. She reached down and caressed my balls gently.

"M-m... Mistress! T-thank you..." I moaned as I began shooting my hot cum all over the floor, spurt by spurt, "Oh my god Magen it feels so good, mmm," My cock twitched as it fired off it's last bit of cum.

"Eat your cum now Alex, you didn't even get through half of your dinner before you fucked it up for yourself. Your cum will give you a few extra calories." She ordered. With her cock still inside of me I backed up a couple feet and began to lick my cum off the floor.

"Good boy Alex," She smacked my burning-red ass playfully and pulled her strapon out of me slowly. "Now, go clean up the kitchen and get ready for bed. Since you were good I will let you sleep on the floor by my bed tonight." She picked my plate off the floor and tossed the remaining food into the garbage before walking off to her room and closing the door.