Dinner Menu

Story Info
He wants more than she has prepared for dinner.
976 words
3.96
9.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day she thought as she locked the front door behind her. She opened the living-room door and put her bag and coat on the chair. Wandering through to the kitchen she looked in the fridge for inspiration for dinner.

She glanced at the clock, there was time to make a risotto before he came home. Gathering the ingredients, she poured herself a glass of wine, it seemed justifiable considering the day she'd had and the recipe needed a glass anyway...

She turned on her favourite playlist and began to sing along as she prepared the vegetables. She put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and turned it on. She filled the kettle, switched it on and returned to the stove, stirring the rice slowly.

She filled the sink to wash the glassware and turned up the music as her favourite song came on and began to belt it out while washing up.

She didn't hear his key in the front door. She didn't hear him open the kitchen door or creep across the floor. She did hear him unzip his jeans, or the thud they made as they hit the floor.

She felt his hand as it made contact with her arse.

"What the..."

She tried to turn around, but he grabbed her by the waist.

"Stay there" he growled "I need to fuck you, now." He wasted no time before her dress was lifted over her arse and his hand made contact with her skin several times.

"Mmmm," he murmured his appreciation as he fingered the lace of her stockings.

"Nice. Good girl."

He pressed his cock against her arse. It was hard and hot and she wanted it.

"Ready?"

"I just need to turn down..."

"You need to do nothing." He spanked her again "other than take this"

He pulled her black satin knickers out the way and forced his engorged cock into her and fucked her against the kitchen sink. He grabbed her hard by the hips, pulling her onto his cock, seemingly forcing it into her further and harder each time.

Her body tingled all over, and he knew it. He reached for her tits - grabbing each in turn, squeezing her nipples making her gasp and wince.

"You want it - you fucking want it you dirty whore."

She couldn't deny it. He'd taken her by surprise but now...

"Yes" she muttered breathlessly. "Yes Sir, I want it"

"Oh I know you fucking do, otherwise why else would you have worn those fucking shoes, Slut?"

She'd completely forgotten that she's worn the green ones today. The ones they'd laughed at together when he bought them for her. He'd said at the time "They'll make you the perfect height for me fucking you standing up." he'd winked at her and they'd laughed - but she'd forgotten all about it - until now.

"You'd do anything to please me wouldn't you? You're such a good slut for Sir letting him fuck you without hesitation."

She could only nod in agreement. As she did so he grabbed her dark hair and twisted it in his strong hand, he pulled her head back and whispered in her ear.

"You're going to feel Sir's cum coat your delicious slutty cunt and then you're going to pull your dress back down and make Sir's dinner."

She glanced across to the stove, he'd obviously turned it off without her noticing. But he'd noticed her checking. Tighter her pulled her hair, "I'm talking to you, concentrate!"

"Sorry Sir."

"Oh you will be! As I was saying, you'll make Sir's dinner and we'll sit together and talk and maybe, just maybe, if you sit nicely and behave well, Sir will let you cum later. But not now, now it's all about Sir."

He let go of her hair then, both hands back on her thighs, his nails digging into her flesh as his cock pounded her cunt. She was so wet and clung on tightly to the sink, feeling the orgasm building in her but knowing she mustn't cum, she could only imagine what her punishment would be if she did.

He thrust himself into her again and again, she knew he was about to cum and couldn't help herself,

"cum for your dirty little slut Sir, possess her, own her, give her what she needs, please. Please Sir."

The low, long moan escaped from his lips the same time as she felt his cum shoot into her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close as he began to recover.

"Mmm. Good girl."

"Thank you Sir."

He pulled out of her and replaced his jeans before adjusting her dress.

"I'm going to get cleaned up, you finish dinner." He turned to leave but stopped when he got to the kitchen door.

"Slut?"

"Yes?"

"I expect when I get back that there will be a trail of my cum down each of your legs. If you take too long making dinner it will have reached your shoes and ruined them. If you don't take long, I'll lift you there," he gestured to the dinner table, "I'll open your legs wide, lick my cum from them, and let you kiss me, tasting my cum as I know you love to do."

"How does that sound?"

She could hardly form the words to respond.

She nodded "yes, good. Amazing - thank you Sir."

He gave a curt nod and she returned to the stove, turning the heat back on, adding vegetables to the pot. He watched her for a minute before he delivered his final line,

"I don't want risotto - I want something else. You better hurry if you don't want your shoes to be ruined." He turned on his heel and left, leaving her gaping at the door he'd just exited through.