Dinner Out

Story Info
A romantic evening.
1.4k words
4.43
14k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was that magical time of year that my wife and I loved so. The leaves were changing, and there was crispness to the air. Yet it was still warm enough to enjoy being outdoors.

Meeting her at the van, when she pulled into the drive, I greeted the beautiful women, "Hey honey. How was your day?"

"Busy," she replied, as we embraced and smiled at one another.

I took her hand I mine, as I said, "come here."

We walked hand in hand around the end of the house, and filed through the gate at the end of the garage. Her eyes widened, and a smile drew tightly along her plump lips. Spread across the patio is a blanket, and there are countless candles flickering in the twilight. A fruity wine chilled on ice, and the picnic I had made waited for our hungry mouths. I led my wife to the midst of our temporary haven, and we had a seat on the quilt.

"Wow, honey," she gasped. "What did you do now?"

We kind of chuckled, before I explained, "I just thought I hadn't showed you how much I love you in a while."

Tears welled in her shimmering hazel eyes. We had endured some very bad times, and shared some wonderful moments. Sometimes it was easy to take it all for granted, though I tried not to. Her tears brought them to my eyes, and we embraced. Even after all the years, I stilled loved her so.

"Thank you," she smiled, and kissed me deeply.

Returning from dreamland for a second, she asked, "Where are the kids?"

"There at your mom's," I replied.

After pouring the wine, we asked a blessing on our meal, and I served up the dinner I had made. Wanting a picnic, I kept it simple, fresh fruit, sandwiches, olives and easy to eat food that we could kind of feed one another. The soft music played low, the candles flickered in the dying light. Her skin shown ruby and bright, as the wine and relaxation took hold. Sometimes, time to just talk quietly was the best thing in the world.

On our sides, facing one another, filled with all the food we wanted, I leaned and kissed her. Deborah's arm wrapped my neck, as she fell back, pulling me on top. As we kiss, deeply, passionately, I felt her breathing deepen, as the hunger in her returned.

Time passed, as we kindled one another's fire. Our tongues licked and explored, dancing a lover's dance. Over clothes our hands searched one another's body, finding all the most enticing holds. Then I felt her fingers push beneath the waist of my jeans. Her bare palm rubbed my swollen, tense manhood, and her nails tickled through the supple skin of my balls.

Following her lead, I ran a hand up her shirt. Pawing her soft, womanly swell through the slick fabric of her bra, she arched offering me more. My groping brought her fire higher, and she responded by rubbing me harder.

Breaking our kiss, I looked at my wife as she laid beneath me, "Here?" I asked.

She only nodded. As I lifted her shirt, she arched so it would slide up, and lifted so I could pull it over her long black mane. I slipped the straps of her bra off her shoulders, and folded the cups away to reveal Deborah's wonderful breasts. Her dark nipples outlined against pale, milky white skin, called for my lips. As my palm tended one, my lips went to the furthest circle. I suckled in the leathery nub, and began drawing on it, licking it, nipping it with my teeth.

Kissing from one, down the valley and up to the other, I teased it as well. Then I slowly kissed and licked my way down her wonderful skin. Her hands gently rubbed my bald head, guiding me down her frame. At her waist, I sat up enough to unfasten the fly of her jeans. I pulled the flaps aside, revealing her white panties. A simple man, some of the simplest things were the sexiest to me. Those white briefs almost glowed as I uncovered them, turning me on even more if possible. With nothing to hide us but a privacy fence, and neighbors all around, as I peeled away her pants, there was a heady sense of danger there. Lit by candles, we were on display for anyone that bothered to look. Did they look? Were we seen? I guess we will never know.

I settled between her flesh thighs, looking up from her crotch. Catching her fresh from work, she hadn't showered, and her scent was heady and strong as I liked it. I kissed the damp crotch of her simple briefs, and inhaled deeply, filling my nose with her musk. Her fragrance sent shivers over me, dancing along my spine. My manhood leapt within my Levi's, enticed by her erotic aroma.

With my fingers, I worked the panel aside, baring her ruddy-colored depths, and tangles of thin sparse fur. My thumbs spread her, allowing my tongue to enter. I felt her salty tang nip the edges, as I pushed the tip inside. Finding her swollen nub, I began to caress and tease it tenderly.

My wife pawed at her own breasts, teasing them, adding to the electricity I caused. She pinched and rubbed her nipples, as the grew and swelled into huge points. Her hips rolled and swayed, finding perfect rhythm with my lathing.

"Oh yes," she whispered. "That's it baby...lick my pussy."

As my thumb took over for a moment, I answered, "You taste so good."

Returning to my meal, I circled her pearl with soft licks. Her thrusts grew stronger. I felt her tense. Deborah was going to cum for me. I kept teasing, licking and flicking her skin. She began to tighten, every muscle pulling. Then a powerful shudder ran through her. Deborah grunted once, and then started gasping and hissing as if she had sprung a leak. Her body was in motion. She shook and shivered, as I kept going. The soft hands on my head, now pushed my face against her. She begged for me to keep going. I was more than happy to.

All too soon it passed, and she heaved up suddenly. Her lips met mine, as she drove me over onto my back. Nearly ripping my shirt off, she bared my chest. Her lips found my neck, as did her teeth. A nip felt like fire, fire that spread over me like hot coals. She was hungry, needy, in a way I hadn't seen in many months. Biting, licking, she attacked my nipples. It hurt to a point, the kind of sharp sensations that just drive me crazy. I watched as Debbie kissed down my stomach. She tore my jeans open, and tugged the front of my boxer-briefs down. As her hands worked my pants off, her lips didn't wait. Wetness and heat engulfed my needy prick. Hard, deep, fast, she had no tenderness or mercy in mind. She gulped so hard, thrust so gruff it too almost hurt. I loved when she was like that.

On her knees, she worked her panties off and finished removing her bra. Now bare, she crawled over me. I watched as she impaled herself on my stiff prick. My wife began rising and falling, riding me hard. I felt her depths all around, as she leaned to kiss me.

"Oh fuck me!" I groaned.

She kept bucking and riding me wildly, trying to satiate her aching crotch, grinding herself against me. It had been a long time since she wanted me like that, and it was wonderful. I loved when she took me. It made me feel wanted and needed.

I felt myself swell and stiffen. A familiar burn tickled inside. I was close. She kept rising and falling, slapping down stiffly. I exploded with a great throb that caused my entire being to convulse. She kept going, as I pumped her full, milking my pulsing shaft.

One to get sensitive, it was quickly becoming painful. I tried to stop her, but she just wouldn't let go. I grunted and stiffened.

"Just let go!" she cried.

I called out loudly. The mix of pain and pleasure more than I could stand, I yipped as a wounded dog. How could something so painful feel so good?

My pain seemed to trigger something in her. She exploded to. The thrusting stopped at last, as we just kind of ground ourselves together. Wetness, sticky mess matted our hair, as she fell limply on top of me. We stayed like that forever it seemed, just enjoying being so close, so alone with each other. That was one of my greatest nights.