Dinner Out with Daddy

Story Info
Obedient submissive obeys daddy's every desire.
1.9k words
4.09
54.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying there in his arms I feel so calm and loved. I hope that everyone in life has the chance to connect with someone this deeply. Daddy had once said that it was rare to find someone that shares and connects like we do... Someone who shares the same interests in not only life, but in sex. I snuggle up closer confident in his love.

The silence is broken with his command. "Up baby girl!" I rise to my feet standing before him. He turns me around facing away and tells me to bend over. He leans down and using the D rings on my cuffs connects my wrists to my ankles then rising slowly with an audible growl gazes with lust at my exposed pussy. The mini skirt he had me wear conceals that I am not wearing panties until, well, until I am bent over. I bite my lip and can't help but whimper quietly under his gaze feeling so vulnerable.

My pussy is trimmed in the front but my lips are shaved. He says "they have substance and are fun to play with." Reaching to me he does just that, pulling them apart, tugging gently, no doubt admiring the mixture of our cum from earlier that evening as it glistens on my pussy petals. "I just wanted to admire it before..." his voice trails off.

He quickly unclips the cuffs and takes my hand before finishing his sentence. With his other hand daddy takes down my favorite pair of boots from the closet and grabs his coat escorting me out of the house to the car. Opening the door like a gentleman he pats my ass as I get in and hands me what I call my "pony girl boots" complete with their horse shoe shaped sole. "Be a good girl and lace these on for me with your leg up on the dash so I can watch you while I drive." A smile grows on my face as I know my skirt will be hiked up for him to peek between my legs too.

I love the boots that he buys for me. I have quite a collection now. This pair smells of sweet leather and laces up with a silky ribbon to my knees. They have a very distinct sound as the sole comes into contact with the pavement, just like a horse shoe and people tend to notice and stare which I thoroughly enjoy. As I am lacing up the left boot we pass a big rig and daddy slows down as we approach the driver's window. "Show him how pretty my baby girl's pussy is," daddy says. My breath catches with excitement and I obediently spread my legs apart sliding down in my seat a bit so if the driver looks down he will see my exposed pussy. Daddy knows I am an exhibitionist and he enjoys taking advantage of that. I know it excites him as well. Not even a minute passes and the driver of the rig honks that loud horn! It startles me and I start laughing knowing he saw the treat daddy wanted to share with him. Daddy is smiling with pride and that ache in my pussy grows, I am hungry for cock and at the same time overjoyed knowing that I have pleased him.

Before long we arrive at the restaurant and the valets open the doors to help us out of the vehicle. My door is opened by a lean handsome young man. Daddy watches and waits patiently in the walkway on the other side of the car completely amused. Taking longer than I should, I smile seductively at the valet and watch his eyes travel as he swallows hard first staring at face, then my breasts barely covered by the lace and thin material, then my spread legs as I exit the car ... then quickly over to my handsome daddy. I squeeze the valet's hand deliberately for several moments and then I smile slowly thanking him in my sexiest voice. Looking down I brush the back of my hand to his tenting pants as I walk away and take daddy's arm. "That's my good girl," says daddy as we head inside, "give all the boys a hard on tonight."

I lean into his shoulder breathing in his freshly showered skin and the rugged scent of his leather over coat. As you can tell daddy exudes confidence and it is such a turn on for me. He knows what I want and what I need often better than I even know myself. He knows my limits and how to gently push them without causing resentment or fear. I have never known him to be jealous or unsure about our relationship, in fact, he seems to only grow stronger as my Dom which in turn just pulls me in even more. Most important, he always manages to make me feel like I am the only girl in the world. Our bond is stronger than any I have ever known. We share an unspoken language, a common understanding, a mutual excitement in all we do and the valet just now was a perfect example of that. Daddy pats my hand on his arm as the host has a similar reaction to me, almost stumbling as he shows us to daddy's favorite table in an offshoot of the dining area that somewhat secluded but has a clear view of the bar. The area is not dark, nor is it brightly lit. It is more like a bar table than a dining table as there is no table cloth to obstruct the view of what is underneath.

Daddy dismisses the flustered host and carefully slips off his coat laying it over the back of his chair and then helps me onto the other pretty deep blue velvet, soft backed bar stool. He rests his hands on my knees and spreads my legs apart wide planting my boots on the rungs at opposite corners. Then he stands between my legs, his slacks brushing against my sensitive thighs while he cups my face in his hands and lightly kisses my lips. "Baby girl," he whispers "this is the direction and manner in which you will sit as you dine tonight. Do you understand?" I smile and nod as he leans in to taste my lips in a kiss again, biting playfully. Minutes pass before he pulls away and leaves me breathless in the most unladylike position in my chair.

I shiver with excitement and my heart is pounding so much so, that I can hear it when I breathe. My mind races. My legs are spread wide. I have no panties on. I am exposed for anyone who looks our direction to see. I am so aroused the only thing that keeps me from fidgeting is his command to remain still and exposed. Knowing he is pleased with my obedience, is all I need. I look across the restaurant and bar then over at him admiring me which washes me in a sweet assurance. It flows over me like warm honey. I sit up straight and a lustful confidence takes over.

The bar maid approaches to take our drink order. She is a beautiful blond, cheerful and happy. Her shapely breasts swelling over her low cut blouse. I look back at daddy as he orders his drink and a bottle of my favorite champagne. He is staring straight at me with a smirk not once glancing at the flirting waitress. My lips tilt up in a smile as he knowingly boosts my confidence to new levels as she heads off for the drinks.

The evening passes delightfully and daddy and I chat and flirt with each other and our servers enjoying appetizers and drinks. Our athletically handsome waiter eagerly attends to our every need deliberately staring between my legs each time he approaches even being so bold as to lick his lips smiling at me several times. Daddy definitely notices the heat between this young stud and his baby girl. Once alone again daddy speaks a low but very clear command. "I am going to go order another drink a the bar. I will be watching but the waiter... is NOT to know that. Baby girl, I want to watch him fuck you right there on the bar stool. Pull that bulging cock out of his slacks and slide it up into your aching cunt. DO NOT let him cum. Soak his cock with your juices and leave him crazed for more of your sweet pussy." I listen carefully as the hunger grows between my legs letting out a small gasp as my breath quickens. "Yes daddy," I pant. Daddy winks at me as he rises and heads toward the bar disappearing around a corner out of sight.

Within a minute the waiter returns and attempts some small talk glancing around for the whereabouts of daddy. His blue eyes burn into mine and for the first time I glance at his name tag pinned to his lapel. "Esteban, what a handsome name," I speak softly and deliberately as daddy has taught me causing Esteban to move even closer to hear me. "Do you have a handsome cock as well?" I ask lustfully. He becomes a touch flustered at my arousing vulgarity. Reaching for his belt I pull him between my legs and he offers no resistance as I grip it firmly and unzip his pants, reaching inside to stroke his cock. He leans in kissing me softly allowing me to pull his throbbing meat completely out if his pants. Not wasting any time I look down and stare at his massively thick cock in my tiny hands, wondering if it is as thick as a coke can..."damn..," I mutter. He catches my amusement and smiles pushing his hips forward so his cock comes in contact with my heat.

Beyond the point of return I run his thick cock head over my wet swollen lips before arching up to him. He presses into me hard, full hilt, practically splitting me in two. Holy fuck! As if no one else exists in the entire restaurant or bar he grabs my hips and thrusts into me repeatedly. Fuck he was so thick and I had been teased all night. I needed this pounding so badly. For a moment I contemplated what it would feel like for my cunt to be bathed in his cum. His hands gripped my hips and he slammed that thick hard meat into my hungry cunt. For a moment I was lost in the absolute abandon of being fucked by this handsome stranger in public but not a moment later reality hit of how displeased daddy would be if I did not obey him. Having received the pleasure allowed me with both hands I pushed Esteban back, his cock sliding out, dripping wet. For a moment collecting himself he stood still, catching his breath, then quickly attempted to tuck his massive cock back into his pants, turned and left leaving me panting in a slight daze.

Suddenly daddy is behind me, his mouth near my ear, his breathing rapid and I know he can still smell the sex in the air. Resting his hands on my shoulders he asks "Did you enjoy your 'dinner'? I enjoyed watching 'dine'. You have been such a good girl tonight. I know you are still hungry and that is good ... because all night I have only been building your appetite for dessert!" Smiling I lean back into him wishing I could read his mind about what is yet in store for the rest of the night.