Dinner Party

Story Info
An erotic dinner party gets a little out of hand...
2.6k words
4.43
40.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had surprised Kate once by taking her to an erotic dinner party that I discovered online, at which the servers all slowly stripped down and performed with each other and the 20 or so diners, while the 'customers' ate a multi-course meal. You could invite a server over and ask to touch them or ask them to touch you. Being new to the event, we were pretty timid; there was another couple dining that came close to having sex as part of the show, but we didn't do much. A French waiter named Pierre caressed Kate and ran his hands over her breasts through her dress, which gave her tremendous pleasure, although I don't know if was his accent or his touch that thrilled her more. I drove home with a finger in her wet pussy as she thrashed in the passenger seat and we had great sex that night, so I know it excited her. I've always had a fantasy of seeing her with another man and while I don't know if it would actually be a good idea, we've talked and joked about it a fair amount. Kate doesn't quite believe I'd be ok with it, but I think I would.

So, now we're trying to keep our sex life spicy and decided to go back for the 'advanced' dinner but we didn't know what to expect. Would the servers have sex among themselves? Would the audience get more into it? We were both excited and nervous to find out and I know Kate was hoping the same French waiter would be there.

We enjoyed the first few dishes and the slow striptease between courses. Kate thought that one of waiters might be her French beau, but we weren't sure. Couples next to us were being flirty with each other and some women's breasts were exposed, but it wasn't much spicier than the first dinner at first. As dinner progressed and wine bottles emptied, it was getting steadily hotter in the room as couples made out and I saw one of the waitresses rubbing her large breasts in the face of one of the diners and others were grinding away on laps. The women next to us had her tongue deep in a waiter's mouth and her hand groped his crotch.

The wine was having an effect on Kate, too. She clutched my leg as she looked around and her face was flushed with excitement. I'm always trying to get her to show off her perky tits with their excitable nipples and I'd convinced her to wear a dress with a deep plunging neckline and no bra underneath, so there was an exciting and ever changing view as she moved around and the fabric shifted over her sexy curves. At first she was self-conscious about inadvertently flashing others, but she stopped worrying about it as the night went on. I think dressing so sexily turned her on, even though it was hard for her to bring herself to do it.

I caught myself watching the woman to my right who had removed her top and put dabs of the chocolate mouse dessert on her nipples -- her date and a female server were taking turns licking it off. When I turned back to Kate, I discovered her talking to a waiter and it appeared to be our French friend, Pierre. He was crouched down with his head at her level and I could see he was being very flirtatious with her.

He stood back up and began massaging her shoulders; she took a deep breath and sighed and tension escaped from her body. Then Pierre bent down again and whispered in her ear and she giggled and squeezed his hand. He soon began to repeat his technique from the previous dinner, running his hands over her chest, on the outside of her dress, up and down. Kate's hardening nipples poked through the soft fabric. She licked her lips and reached back to caress his arms. He became bolder, reaching his hands inside Kate's dress to massage her perky breasts and roll her prominent nipples between his fingers. She moaned lightly and looked at me, searching for approval in my eyes. I nodded my encouragement, smiled, and caressed her leg as she sighed again. Kate reached back and began running her hands over Pierre's crotch, searching out the outline of his semi-erect cock.

She turned in the chair and deftly used both hands to unzip his pants and pull his stiffening rod out. Kate glanced back at me again and seeing no resistance, lightly flicked the end of Pierre's cock with her tongue. She kissed the tip, hesitated and then lowered her mouth over it and slid down the shaft. Pierre threw his head back and his cock quickly grew to its full size in her mouth, forcing her to back off. She slowly began to move her head up and down the shaft, stretching to see how much of it she could take, coming close to gagging. She eased off and began to move up and down over the tip quickly. Pierre's cock wasn't any longer than mine, though it was thicker and when he pulled his pants down fully, he exposed his large, hanging balls. I knew what was coming next as Kate loves to lick and suck balls and it's not something I enjoy, or actually, I enjoy it too much. Sure enough she let his cock out of her mouth with a pop and swung her head down to begin licking his balls, taking one fully into her mouth and sucking while her hand stroked his cock. Her other hand was moving down towards her own lap and sliding up under her dress to her pussy.

I was really turned on seeing my wife so excited to be sucking another cock and decided I wanted to get involved. I stood up and moved next to Pierre, unzipping my pants and pulling out my own rock hard cock. Kate brought her hand back up from under her dress and began pulling softly on my dick. She stopped playing with Pierre's balls and ran her tongue up and down my cock while still stroking his. She looked so pleased with herself, sitting in the chair, her breasts exposed by the flowing dress and a cock in each hand. She alternated between the two, a few strokes on one and then the other, getting more and more excited and frantic. She swirled her tongue around the tip of mine, and then suddenly plunged down on Pierre's as far as she could go. Pierre began moving his hips slightly, plunging his cock in and out of Kate's willing mouth. Pierre was moaning and she began moaning louder too; I could tell his cock was growing even larger in her mouth as he got closer to his orgasm. He suddenly pulled it out of her mouth and began to stroke it an inch from her face. Kate's tongue snaked out and flicked the underside of his shiny purple head, as she looked up at his eyes. With a large groan, a jet of cum shot out of his cock and into her mouth. Several more followed, mostly landing on her tongue and in her mouth, but a few splashing on her lips and on her chin. He shuddered and she took his cock back into her mouth sucking the last drops of cum out of him. His softening cock dropped from her mouth and she licked her lips and swallowed, smiling up at us. Kate stood up from the chair, took each of us by the hand and led us away from the dinner table

PART II

She walked us across the room and towards a darkened corner with a low leather couch. Most of the diners were heavily involved in something at this point and no one paid us any attention. Pierre offered to get us some champagne and wandered off towards the bar. Kate squeezed my hand and placed it between her legs.

"I'm so wet," she exclaimed as my index finger easily slipped into her opening, "you're really ok with this?"

"I can't believe you did that, but it was so hot!" I responded, "just wait until I get you home."

"You won't have to," she said with a grin and a wink, causing my eyebrows to rise.

Just then, Pierre returned with the drinks and introduced himself to me and told me I had a beautiful wife. I thanked him and agreed and, rather awkwardly, told him that we didn't do this stuff normally. I'm not sure he believed me; he probably hears that a lot.

"Let's sit down," said Kate and arranged us on the couch with her in the middle while we sipped our drinks and talked about the meal. Pierre told us he remembered us from the previous dinner as he'd only been at a few of the events himself. He said that sometimes they get crazy and sometimes they don't.

"Well, this time, it's getting crazy," said Kate as she put her glass down and sat back down, sliding the loose dress off her shoulders, exposing her beautiful, pale breasts with their small areola and long, pointy dark nipples. I put my hand on the closest breast to me and gave Pierre an encouraging look. Kate leaned toward me and kissed me, her tongue darting into my mouth and a slight moan escaping her throat. She dropped her hands to each of our crotches as Pierre reached for her other breast and began caressing it.

After a few short moments, she stood up and pushed Pierre back on the couch and bent over and began unzipping his fly and pulling out his cock, which was beginning to stir again. Looking back at me, she hiked her dress up over her milky white ass with one hand, exposing a skimpy lace thong barely covering her pussy mound. She lowered herself to her knees, swishing her ass back and forth in front of me, as she began to suck Pierre's thick cock again. I didn't need any more encouragement and I ripped my pants off and got down behind her on my knees. My cock was rock hard and, as wet as she was, it slipped easily into her pussy when I pulled her panties aside. I moved slowly, inserting just the tip and then patiently moving it in a little further with each deliberate stroke. Kate pushed her ass back against me, burying my cock deep inside her, a muffled growl escaped from her mouth, full with Pierre's cock. Eventually we got a good rhythm going with my thrusts moving her forward as her head bobbed up and down on Pierre's cock. Every few moments, she would release it from her mouth, arch her back and gasp for breath.

"Ok... Ok... just a minute," Kate reached back and pushed lightly against my leg. I pulled out and staggered to my feet as she rose from the floor. She turned to me, looked me in the eyes and said, "I want to feel Pierre inside me, are you ok with that?"

I reached for my pants, and pulled out a condom I'd brought from a back pocket and tossed it to Pierre, while maintaining eye contact with Kate. She broke into a smile, "I love you," she said.

"I love you, too," I said and gave her a deep kiss.

We broke the kiss and she turned around and climbed on to Pierre's lap facing him, her tits bumping up against his face as she pulled his head towards her. His tongue flitted out of his mouth and over her left nipple and his hands encircled her waist. They both reached for his cock and together guided it into her dripping pussy as she slowly lowered herself down, taking the full length of it in one long thrust. She held still for a long moment and then began to slowly rock back and forth. I couldn't believe I was watching my wife have sex with another man, but it was so hot, seeing how much she was into it. She rose up until just the tip of Pierre's cock was still inside her and then slammed down on it and began bucking harder and faster on it. Kate threw her head back and I could see the flush spreading across her neck and chest as she got closer and closer to cumming.

"Ohhhhh...... FUCK! I'm cumming!" she wailed and slammed down one last time, pressing her hips down and grinding her clit into Pierre's pubic bone, her body shuddering.

As she stopped moving and caught her breath, I took the opportunity to move closer and put my hands on her ass. I spread her cheeks as much as I could and lowered my tongue to the pink rosebud of her asshole. I licked around the center and pushed my tongue inside, feeling her squirm against me as she slowly started to move her hips on Pierre's cock again.

"That feels so good.... don't stop..." she purred.

I took a finger and licked it and slowly slipped it in her asshole, just a little bit at first, but steadily pushing it further in as she sucked air in through her teeth and continued to rock slightly on the thick cock deep in her pussy.

"I think you're ready for this, sweetie," I said as I slipped a second finger into her tight asshole. Kate loves ass play and we've tried double penetration briefly with toys -- I always wondered if she could handle the real thing.

I felt her tense up and she looked back over her shoulder, "I don't know... you're both so big... you have to stop if I can't take it, ok?"

"Of course, honey," and with that I spit on my hand and gave my cock a few hard strokes and leaned in. As she stuck her ass out, I pressed the tip of my cock against her tight asshole and slowly pushed, the head surging against the tight ring. She whimpered as I got the crown past the opening and I held it there while she got used to the feeling. Then after a few moments, I pushed in a little further and held it there. Kate took a few deep breaths and focused and I felt the tension release from her body; I pushed my cock further up her anus and began to very slowly move it in and out. It felt so smooth and so tight and so good on my throbbing member. Pierre began to move now, too, slowly at first, but we managed to get synchronized with his thrusting in as I pulled out a little and vice versa.

"Oh.... that feels incredible... Give it to me! Fuck me! Harder!" screamed Kate.

We picked up our pace and I could tell Pierre was struggling to hold on as low grunts came from him.

"Cum for me! Cum in my ass! Ohhhhhhh, I'm going to cum! Fuck me, Pierre. HARDER! I'm cumming!!! Deeper! Both of you. Deeper! Now!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!"

Kate let out a yell and her entire body shook as we both pushed deep inside of her. I could feel Pierre grow bigger inside her as he came, filling the condom with his sperm. I couldn't hold it any longer and gave my own yell as cum surged out of my cock into her ass. I pulled it out and continued shooting -- into her open asshole and dripping down her crack and on to Pierre's now empty balls.

Kate collapsed onto Pierre and rolled over on to couch, panting as Pierre's cock slipped out of her. We all fell back onto the couch in exhaustion, spent and satiated. "Do you want to come over for dinner at our house sometime, Pierre?" Kate asked and we all chuckled.