Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she felt him begin to part her lips Alison pushed back at Simon, forcing his cock to slip easily into the liquid core of her body, lubricated by the cream and chocolate on his cock and the wetness of her intense excitement. She moaned loudly with pleasure as he slid deep inside her, stretching her wide with his thick shaft as he thrust up into her, eager to feel her beautiful body finally surround his after years of wanting her from afar.

Alison straightened slightly to reach back and put her hands onto the top of the table before letting her weight bear down fully on Simon's upright cock, driving his thick hardness up inside her from a beautiful angle and allowing his rigid cock to curve upwards comfortably deep into her weeping vagina. Mark watched his wife force another man's cock into her body, seeing his thick shaft stretch the tight little hole that he knew so well, the cream and chocolate coating her gorgeous little cunt and rounded arse sensuously as she ground herself down onto him.

Mark's cock was aching for release from the constraints of his clothes so as he licked Ann and pushed his tongue up inside her he undid his trousers and slid down his pants to expose his hot throbbing cock to the cool air. Ann poured more fiery cognac between her legs deliberately letting it run over her swollen clit and inflame her delicate lips before she lay back on the table and begged Mark to lick it off to relieve her clit and sensitive hole from its warming fire. As Mark licked her and thrust his tongue deep inside her seeking every last drop of her heady juice he took his aching angry cock in his hand feeling his own wetness and starting to ease his foreskin backwards and forwards, wanking himself as his pleasure began to overtake him. As he looked up along Ann's body he could see that she and Simon had turned their heads towards each other and were kissing deeply, tasting each other in a frenzy of passion while above Simon's hips Alison was riding his upright cock, his thick shaft piercing her tight little hole and her delicate lips stretching around him with each eager thrust, the cold ice cream coating their joined bodies in an erotic creamy mess.

Knowing that the whole situation was going to make him lose control Mark straightened quickly, pulling his mouth from Ann's wonderful cunt and standing over her writhing body, his engorged and throbbing cock jutting out angrily from his body and pointing out away from his own body up towards Ann and the wet excited folds between her splayed legs. With his cock thrust in the air Mark put his hands on Ann's thighs and pulled her towards him, nudging his cock forward and lining it up with the deep pink cleft nestling between the delicate frame of Ann's neatly trimmed pubes. Watching his own cock Mark saw the blunt rounded head touch the beautiful soft petals of Ann's cunt and begin to probe them, easing her pouting little lips apart as he felt her warmth and wetness start to anoint the sensitive flesh at the very tip of his cock. This excited and hard his cock looked far to big to fit inside her gorgeous tight little pussy but he was too inflamed to care and was determined to drive himself deep into her body to satisfy his lust regardless.

As he looked down intently between her thighs, savouring the view of his wide cock pressing into her tight wet slit he pulled Ann towards him and slowly but very forcefully pushed his cock up into her, thrusting his hard shaft into her body, watching it disappear between the wet swollen lips of her gorgeous cunt as they stretched even wider to cope with the increasing girth along in the middle of his curving shaft.

Mark buried himself hard in Ann's willing yielding cunt right up to his balls, feeling them press against the cheeks of her rounded arse as he pushed as deep as he possibly could up inside her body, grinding himself against her inflamed clit and rubbing the head of his cock right up against her cervix before pulling himself slowly out to feel the slick wetness of her cunt gripping him and trying to milk his sensitive throbbing shaft. Mark looked up and saw Ann and Simon moaning into each other's mouths, still kissing passionately as they let their dinner partners pleasure their writhing bodies.

Mark looked beyond them for Alison and watched her riding Simon's cock, sensing and feeling her pleasure as she used his cock to pleasure herself while she rubbed the sticky chocolate and cream mess sensuously over her clit and down onto Simon's bouncing balls. Massaging his balls with one hand she started to smear the chocolate and cream over her own tits, pinches her own nipples hard enough to make herself cry out with the pleasure and pain of her own fingers,

As he watched she leaned forward again, bending Simon's cock up inside her body and deliberately showing Mark the thick meaty shaft ploughing into her tight little furrow, knowing that it would turn him on to see somebody else fucking her and enjoying his horny wife.

Mark watched them fucking each other, loving the way the sticky cream and chocolate smeared between their bodies coated Simon's cock and balls and covered her thighs and rounded buttocks as she rode him, plunging up and down on his straining cock, his glistening shaft pumping up into her tight hole stretching her deliciously with each thrust.

He watched intently, fucking Ann and enjoying her beautiful body and her wild abandoned excitement on his swollen cock after secretly wanting her for so long and fantasising about this very moment. At the time seeing Alison's cunt ride his friends cock, eagerly thrusting it up into her sticky little hole as they pleasured each other.

Mark thrust urgently into Ann watching Simon match his thrusts into Alison with Ann's groans of pleasure. As he thrust into Ann Mark watched her tits bounce erotically, leaning down to pinch her nipples and pull them into hard points of pleasure as Simon pumped his hard cock into Alison's yielding cunt, his hips slapping wetly against her beautiful arse.

Alison put her hands out onto Simon's knees to steady herself and began to work herself backwards and forwards frantically on Simon's cock, oblivious to his pleasure just seeking her own, then looking round, her eyes meeting Mark's as he thrust himself into Ann matching her timing and sharing her pleasure, watching her beautiful little tits bounce with her efforts until he know she was going to come, shouting out her passion as her cunt tightened on Simon's cock and she came in a great wave of ecstasy, pleasure flooding from her cunt and sucking a spurting jet of sperm from Simon's cock as her plumping contracting cunt forced him to come deep inside her body, milking his balls in a torrent of pleasure.

Mark thrust hard into Ann deeper than he thought he could possibly go, making the table creak with each thrust until he joined Alison in the throes of her orgasm, feeling his musky cream spurt deep into Ann's contracting cunt as his cock pulsed in waves pleasure inside her triggering her own release, her orgasm making her sob into Simon's mouth as he emptied himself inside Alison's writhing body.

Ann recovered first and rolled onto her side looking at Mark and smiled as she eased herself off his softening cock. Impishly she slid off the table and picked up a banana before walking around to the other side of the table. Alison too had just about recovered and Ann help steady her as she slipped off Simon's cock then helped her to sit on the edge of the table beside Simon.

As Alison sat on the edge of the table Ann lowered her head and kissed each of Alison's nipples in turn saying "You have beautiful little tits, I would love to suck the craem and chocolate off your nipples".

Alison said nothing but let Ann gently kiss, lick and suck her nipples clean. Ann carried on even after all the cream and chocolate had gone, savouring Alison's gorgeous little breasts and slowly making her nipples harden again, despite her recent orgasm.

Reaching across the table Ann picked up a banana and said to Alison "I would like to have some cream to eat with this banana but all my husband's cream is inside you. Do you mind if I have some?" Alison said nothing but lay back slowly on the on the table and let her thighs fall apart to show Ann her engorged little cleft, her sticky lips swollen apart showing a trickle of creamy sperm running from her tight little hole.

Alison watched Ann as she slowly peeled the banana and ran it very slowly and deliberately between the pouting lips of her soft little cunt, teasing her clit with the soft cool flesh before resting the tip between the reddened flesh between her legs. As Mark watched the curving fruit as it seemed to slide of its own accord into Alison's body, her lips opening around it lubricated by the creamy wetness inside her.

Ann slid the banana deeper into Alison's creamy cleft and then pulled it out, now glistening with sperm and the thick cream from Alison's orgasm. She did this a couple of times before pulling it out completely and licking it and taking a small bite from the end. Ann repeated this three or four more times until Alison's hips started thrusting eagerly towards Ann's fingers. Again Ann drew the glistening fruit from Alison's body but this time Alison moaned and said "No, please put it back".

Ann again licked the sperm and Alison's cream off the banana and slid It back inside Alison's eager body. This time though she also lowered her face between Alison's thighs and started to lick her clit as the banana slid softly between her lips. Alison moaned again with passion as she felt Ann's tongue on her clit then her mouth sucking the banana in and out of her cunt.

Alison knew she was going to come and grabbed Ann's hair drawing her mouth up to her clit as her sweet little cunt started to squeeze the soft fruit inside her. Ann carried on gently teasing Alison's cunt as her orgasm rolled over her, never quite stopping even though her orgasm had passed but slowly letting the banana slip out of Alison's contracting hole into her mouth, tasting Alison's excitement and Simon's sperm as she swallowed every drop of their combined juices.

As Alison's orgasm subsided Ann climbed on the table and turned around, now with her back to Mark she straddled Alison's face and continued to lick her cunt, very gently with flat stokes of her tongue avoiding her sensitive clit. Stopping for a moment, she said "I thought you would like to lick Mark's sperm from me now". Mark's cock started to stiffen again immediately she said it. On the other side of the table Simon was standing up looking at his wife's tongue working along Alison's sensitive pussy.

As Mark watched them he saw Alison's tongue reach up and tentatively lick along the length of Ann's deep cleft, hesitantly feeling for her lips and gingerly opening them up with her tongue. Ann sighed and then moaned into Alison's cunt as she found her clit. Mark stood over Alison and looked down at her tongue working into and along Ann's cunt, his hand beginning to stroke his hard shaft as it slowly became fully erect.

Alison looked up at Mark wanking above her face and reached up to pull Ann's buttocks wide apart showing off her tight little arse and deliberately opening her cunt for him so he could see his own sperm running from the open hole of her glistening sex as her tongue worked deep into her friend's body to taste every last drop of Mark's musky cream.

As Mark watched he saw his own sperm running from Ann's excited hole down over Alison's tongue into her mouth. He also saw Simon wanking as his wife showed him deep into Alison's body, her tongue seeking out her wetness and the remnants of his sperm deep inside her.

Ann started to grind her cunt into Alison's face and Mark knew she was about to come. Desperate to join in he thrust his hips forward so that his balls rested on Alison's face and the swollen tip of his cock lined up against Ann's tight little arse, probing her tight hole with the weeping excited tip.

The movements of Alison's tongue on her clit meant that Ann was almost at the point of coming, eager to intensify her own pleasure she pushed back onto Mark's hard cock opening her tight hole around the engorged tip of his cock and showing him she wanted it inside her.

Encouraged by her excitement Mark pushed the head of his cock into her tight hole, lubricated by the sperm from his recent orgasm and the cream from her own cunt he slipped slowly into her tight hole. The intense pleasure of her tight hole being stretched by his cock and feeling of Alison's tongue working on her clit and sliding into her cunt made An cry out with pleasure.

As she cried out Mark pushed himself deeper, determined to bury his cock in her arse up to the hilt. As he worked his way into her body he saw Simon push his cock into Ann's mouth, forcing her to suck his cock and taste Alison's cunt on him mixed with his sperm and the chocolate and cream. As Mark's cock pushed deeper Ann moaned on Simon's swollen sex. Almost biting in her pleasure and pain of her tight hole being forced so wide apart.

Pulling his cock from his wife's mouth Simon thrust his cock into Alison's open cunt, entering her without warning and making her scream with unexpected please into Ann's open cunt then sucking hard on her exposed swollen clit as Simon stared to fuck her hard and fast, his excitement obviously building rapidly.

Mark pushed again and drove himself fully into Ann's tight hole then started to fuck her too. Timing his thrust with Simon's pumping into his wife's cunt. They both know they were going to come quickly, the excitement of the moment overcoming the fact that they had both so recently come.

Simon pulled his cock from Alison's cunt and made his wife suck her juice from his cock again. The sight of Ann sucking her husband's cock covered in Alison's wetness exciting Mark even further and thrust harder into Ann's arse.

Simon felt he was about to come and once again pulled his cock from Ann's mouth and drove it hard into Alison's cunt, thrusting deeply and starting to come almost immediately he felt her tight warmth engulf his aching shaft. Feeling his cock pulse inside her Alison cried out into Ann's cunt and Mark thrust into her arse, coming in time with Simon and he flooded his wife's pussy with more sperm.

Ann's came violently on Alison's mouth and probing tongue, the contractions of her cunt as she came making her anus clench tightly around the tip of Mark cock he spurted into her tight hole milking his cock as it emptied inside her.

The feeling of Simon using her body to release himself, the contractions of Ann's cunt on her tongue and the tightening of Mark's balls in front of her face as he came deep in Ann's arse made Alison's own orgasm inevitable and she joined them in a delicious sobbing peak of intense please as felt her body stimulated beyond anything she had ever felt in the past.

12