Dinner Party

Story Info
A final bonding for master and slave.
4.3k words
3.44
17.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladydemon
ladydemon
11 Followers

Barely two days since his last visit my master called upon me once more; I was getting ready for work when his knock came at the door, as I rushed towards it I felt pleased that I had remembered all his instructions and knew I would please him this time.

"Master."

"Slave."

As I stepped aside to let him in I felt the excitement already building between my legs, shutting the door I dropped to my knees before him in proper obedience. As much as I wanted him already a small part of me persisted in informing me I had a job to go to; but I couldn't displease my master.

"Why are you still dressed slave? Surely you know I expect you to be naked before me."

"Master, I'm sorry but I was on my way to work, I didn't know you were coming."

"Hmm, this is not pleasing slave, but I suppose I can't entirely blame you; which is a pity as I would like to punish you for it." His gaze ran along my prone body "Still I really came to inform you that tonight I will be hosting a dinner party I wish you to attend, don't get ideas above your station slave, you will be the centre piece."

At his laugh I dared to glance up at him in confusion.

"But for your impertinence I will give you something to go to work with, stand against the wall and spread your legs bitch."

I did as I was told and felt his hands slide under my skirt pushing it up over my hips, hooking his fingers under my panties he pulled them down my thighs and left them there. My pussy was by this time wet and aching to feel him inside me, yet I knew that wasn't going to happen, so it was to my surprise when I felt him rub his cock along my wet crevice. My moaning was quickly silenced by his hand over my mouth, pressing his body against mine he whispered in my ear,

"This isn't for your enjoyment so I don't want to hear it; this is your punishment."

The fear this comment inspired sent my juices flowing down his hard shaft but remembering his admonition I bit my lip in order to make no sound. His cock was moved between my ass cheeks, my own juices making it slippy; his hands grabbed my ass and pushed it tightly around his cock as he began thrusting. The feel of his hardness rubbing me and yet not entering me was making it incredibly difficult to not make a sound; I wanted to scream out for him to fuck me. Suddenly he pulled away from me and grabbed my hips pulling me towards him, but instead of thrusting into me as I so desperately wanted; looking down I saw that he was spilling his spunk into my panties. As I groaned in frustration he slapped my ass so hard it brought tears to my eyes, pulling my wet panties up he said;

"Now slave I told you I didn't want to hear you so now you have a sore ass as well as a wet pussy. For today you will go to work with the knowledge that my spunk is rubbing all over your undeserving cunt, make sure you don't clean yourself up until you get home. I will pick you up at seven, make sure you are ready."

With that he pulled his pants up and left me, the scent and feel of his seed between my legs the only thing that remained. My entire body felt wound tight with my desire for release and the touch of my master, yet as I glanced at the clock I realized I had to leave. Could I really go to the office smelling of my sex and his, yet did I dare to wash and change? I did not, so with much trepidation I left.

As I walked in I felt sure that everyone's eyes were upon me, walking past the desks of my colleagues I was sure I could see their nostrils flaring as they caught the scent I was carrying, guessing my inner secret. I was humiliated, they all surely knew...and yet this new torture was just as exciting as any other my master had devised for me, I really was a slut. That this degrading and humiliating experience was turning me on only proved it, I wanted to rip off my clothes and beg them to fuck me; but the knowledge that I belonged to my master prevented me. I quickly found my own desk and stayed behind it all day, not daring to move; though the thoughts of the dinner party later would not stop racing in my mind. What did he mean by centre piece, would there be other people there? Surely there must be, dinner party suggested guests did it not?

When finally the time to go home came I was a nervous wreak, yet my nerves were battling with my excited curiosity at what would be happening later, I barely noticed the journey home. Upon arriving home I immediately ran a bath and washed myself thoroughly, shaving everywhere including my pussy even though I had done it that morning, my nerves were quickly being replaced by a desire to please. Stepping from the water steam was rising from my body; I tingled all over whether from the scrubbing or my suppressed desire I couldn't tell. My make up was applied with more care than I had ever taken, every lash coated with mascara and lips made plump with the slutty red I had chosen; my clothes however were a problem. What should I wear? My master had not told me what was appropriate, but the thought of waiting to ask him did not appeal; he had told me to be ready. I eventually decided on a black dress and stockings, my breasts were still firm enough not to need much support and I doubted that I would be needing panties. Still as I waited for him to arrive I was apprehensive about my attire, what if it wasn't what he wanted?

An eternity later his knock came at the door, opening it I immediately went to my knees and waited for his judgement.

"Stand for me slave let me see you."

I rose to my feet keeping my eyes downcast, I felt his hands roaming my body; cupping my breasts and my ass then reaching under my dress to feel my pussy, his pleased utterance assured me that I had at least passed this test. He lifted my head so I could meet his gaze and I could not help but smile in response to the pleasure in his eyes.

"Slave you are learning well, I am pleased. But this is by far not the only thing you must do to please me this evening, I expect your complete obedience tonight I know it's a little early to be introducing you to friends but I believe you want to please me."

"I do master, more than anything."

"Good, follow me slave."

After a short drive we arrived at his house, entering he took me into the dining room where the meal was presumably to take place, yet there were no places laid at the table, in fact it wasn't exactly a table designed for eating. My mouth must have dropped open because he suddenly laughed;

"I see you have an idea about what is in store for you slave."

I could only nod dumbly; before me was a table with manacles at each corner, I did suddenly have an idea about what would be happening tonight and I wasn't sure how I felt about it. Before I could say or do anything however, my master had grabbed my dress and torn it from my body leaving me standing naked before him, already my heart was racing and my body quivering. As he brought his lips to mine in a delicious kiss I truly thought I'd never experienced a more perfect moment, as he began to kiss my neck with such gentle caresses of his tongue I felt my knees weaken. Picking me up in his arms his teeth sank into the tender flesh of my neck, moaning in pleasure my head rolled back exposing my neck further to him in some kind of animal submission.

Gently he laid me on the table and took my wrist encasing it within cold metal; quickly he proceeded to bind my other limbs until I was completely immobile upon the parody of a dining table.

"Open your eyes" my master said in such a gentle voice, but it was still his voice and so I obeyed. He stood beside me gazing into my eyes there was tenderness there that I had not seen before; but far from making him less imposing it bound my heart more securely to him.

As his fingers trailed down my body I strained against my bonds to bring myself closer to his touch but to no avail I could not move at all, it seemed this prison had been tailored to me, leaving no room for adjustment. My pussy was already leaking its juices over the table beneath me, making my ass cheeks wet; as I wriggled my hips I slid the moisture further under me.

"Hmm, we can't have that slave." He said as he pinched my nipple making it sting and tighten, "You promised to obey me tonight and your first instruction is that you stay perfectly still, I would like for you to enjoy this experience also but I will not hesitate to punish you if you should embarrass me this evening. Do I make myself clear bitch?"

I forced myself to stop all movement, even though my masters fingers were now between my legs barely touching my swollen clit; as I replied

"Yes master, I will do my utmost to do as you bid me master"

He smiled at me as he pushed his fingers into my soaking cunt, although I managed to keep my body still I could not stop the whimpering scream from escaping my lips, I was torn between pleasure and pain at this rough intrusion. But of course this has always been the case in dealing with my master and the pleasure I get is often derived from the pain he gives me. As he lent over me once more kissing my lips I moaned into his mouth as his tongue roughly probed my own, it was taking every ounce of concentration to stop myself from trying to push myself deeper on to his fingers. Standing he removed himself from all contact with me, and I like the pathetic creature that I am cried out in desolation.

"This will not do slave, I realize that you have kept still for me but I need for you to remain silent as well; still for this first time I will help you. Now open your mouth."

As soon as I had, a gag was put in it; to add further to my chagrin a blindfold was placed over my eyes, with my senses restricted in this manner my body was suddenly heightened in all sensation. I could actually feel my master moving around the table, around my bound body; then he was gone and I lay alone unable to move or see. I don't know how long I waited for something to happen but I was aware of my own arousal in a way I had never before experienced.

Almost as though I was experiencing myself from a distance, I could feel my heart and its fluttery beating, the blood rushing around my body, the sound of it loud in my ears. Every part of my skin felt electric, all the tiny hairs stood on end; my nipples were tight and hard with arousal but this was all eclipsed by the constant pulse I felt in my pussy, each throb creating more of my juices the scent of which had reached me and the smell of my own sex was driving me to further heights.

Apparently I had been so absorbed in myself that I had missed the guests arriving, suddenly there were voices in the room.

"Well Mark you have found yourself a fine specimen haven't you." This voice was deep and resonant, "Fluffy, you know where the kitchen is don't just stand there."

"Yes master."

Why I was shocked that the second guest was a woman I don't know, but I was far more shocked at the fact she was a slave such as I was, before I could muse too much upon this she apparently returned from the kitchen and began placing things on my body. Whatever it was it was cold and I felt goose bumps breakout immediately, she came back several times until I was covered in what I could only assume was food. Then they began to eat, and chat in a perfectly normal fashion about their day and their plans for the week, far from turning me off this just further aggravated my already uncontrollable desire. Every time one of them picked up something from my body it caused shocks like vaults of electric passing through me and straight to my pussy. "Fluffy, you may clear the table now."

After removing any food stuffs that were left, she began to lick my body, had the gag not prevented me I would have screamed out in ecstasy, every touch of her tongue was like molten fire leaving trails of fiery ice in its wake. Although I tried my hardest to stay still there was now a trembling running through me that I could not control, as her mouth moved upwards my blindfold was removed and I saw this other slave. She was older than me by a decade or so yet she was certainly an attractive woman; she was as naked as I was except for a gold collar on her neck, it actually had a name tag. However, before I could determine what it said (though I'm sure it was Fluffy) she lifted her body so that I saw her large breasts swaying with her movement and brought her blue gaze close to mine. Looking at her master and seeing his nod she removed the gag from my mouth, she kissed me deeply, her tongue darting inside my mouth. I who had never even thought of being with a woman reacted without thinking and kissed her back just as passionately my moans of pleasure audible even through this, I knew what my master had said but I was now in a frenzy, sensory deprivation combined with being bound and naked before these strangers had me as horny as I could ever remember being.

"Enough Fluffy;" when she didn't respond I heard the smack of flesh on flesh, she whimpered into my mouth yet remained where she was, "Damn you bitch, you will do as you're told." Grabbing her hair he pulled her roughly from me and onto his lap where he proceeded to smack her ass, I believe I was the only one to see her smile.

"Jeff, slaves will be slaves you know. That's why they need masters." My own master said with a laugh in his voice, smiling at me he asked, "Did you enjoy your first taste of a woman my pet? Would you like to taste more?"

"I would master." This breathless reply caused him to smile further and my heart settled into a more regular rhythm as I had been unsure if this was the correct reply.

"Jeff, do you mind? You know yourself how important it is to socialize a bitch early."

This comment confused me yet obviously had meaning to this man as he laughed and instructed Fluffy to give me a further taste, instead of kissing me as I had been expecting she moved behind my head and climbed onto the table, for a moment her full, heavy breasts dangled just above my waiting mouth, she brushed the nipples across my lips but before I could react she had moved. Kneeling above me, her glistening pussy was fully visible to me, a ripple of unease washed over me; what was I expected to do, kissing a woman was one thing...

My mouth still closed she rubbed herself over my mouth, the smell of her sex was intoxicating and almost without thinking I probed her with my tongue, her moans of pleasure combined with her grinding movements onto my mouth assured me that I was doing something right. The masters' laughter was like a tiny buzz in the background as I continued, her juices flowing over my face, before long I felt her begin to shake; an orgasm? I didn't find out as she was jerked roughly away, with her no longer blocking my sight I could see that both masters were standing beside the table with their cocks out, I turned my head to my master imploring him with my gaze but he shook his head as he said; "Not with that mess all over you, Jeff?"

"Of course you're right Mark, why should you be expected to touch that." So saying he grabbed Fluffy's hair and pulled off the length of his cock, which she had been masterfully swallowing; pointing to my face he said, "You'd better clean up your mess bitch, my friend does not appreciate having his property messed up.

Climbing onto the table once more she lay on top of me, her breasts pressing deliciously into my own, her knee between my legs pressed and rubbed against my clit and in my excitement I felt close to climax, but I couldn't, not without permission. As she began to lick her own juices from my face I could feel the orgasm building and there was no way I would be able to stop it, my breathing became quicker and my moaning gasps louder. As my climax exploded over me, my juices flowing over her leg her smug smile informed me that this was what she had intended. Shame flooded me and I felt the heat rising to my face; I had defied my master.

He pushed her off me and she landed heavily on the floor, quickly she crawled to her masters feet and away from his wrath;

"Although I know that was not entirely your fault I do expect my wishes to be obeyed bitch." With that he leant over and bit my nipple, being already sensitive the pain from this was intense and my scream brought a delighted sound from my master and a laugh from his guest.

Uncuffing my wrists he grabbed my hair and yanked me up and across towards his hard cock, as I willingly opened my mouth he rammed it all in choking me, grabbing both my breasts he squeezed them hard as he used them to pull me up and down his shaft. With quick violent thrusts, each one of which made me gag cataclysmically; his cock was soon throbbing deep within my mouth but just as I was about to gratefully take his spunk he pulled out and came over my face. Using his grip on my sore breasts to pull me forward he rubbed his softening cock all over my face, smearing his cum over my lips and cheeks.

Another hand in my hair pulled me backwards towards the other side of the table, my breasts tore from my masters grip his fingers marks red on the smooth white flesh. Turning I saw this other man with Fluffy at his cock, she moved her head and grasped him, pumping his hardness vigorously towards my face, suddenly he thrust forward his warm cum splattering my already drenched face. I could feel it running down my cheek as she came close to me and licked it up, pressing her lips to mine she forced her cum covered tongue into my mouth, tasting the musky, salty substance I was once more delirious with desire I reached out to cup her breast, finding the nipple I rolled it between my fingers.

"Seems like both our bitches are in heat tonight eh Mark? How about we put yours out of her misery, I brought Fluffy's bone." He said with a smirk in his voice.

Although I couldn't see, I could feel her being handled and also the fact that my legs were being uncuffed, I was roughly grabbed and turned onto my front and my legs once immobilized. As I was grasped by my hips and pulled up onto my knees I saw that she was now standing and wearing a strap on, attached to it was the biggest dildo I had ever seen, this was not what I had been hoping for; but by then I was ready to beg for something to fuck me. Coming up behind me she placed the tip of it against my pussy, when I would have impaled myself on it my master grabbed my hair and forced my mouth onto his cock which was hard once again. As he filled my mouth she rammed the dildo into my pussy, I was stretched beyond imagining and my scream was not muffled even by my masters hard cock. She leant over me and reached for my breasts, digging her nails into my tender flesh, all the while fucking me, pushing the dildo into me right up to the hilt; each thrust making me scream and allowing my master to push himself further into my throat.

When my master withdrew she did also, leaving me sore yet unsatisfied; she came around to face me and kissed me tenderly stroking my cheek.

"You are lovely, I hope your master isn't too harsh with you." Were the words she spoke to me.

Her master shook hands with mine before coming and clipping a gold chain to her collar, giving it a quick yank he led her away smiling happily; my master left with them. Where had they gone, I felt so frustrated that I began to cry all I wanted was to please my master and now with her comment and his leaving I was unsure as to what was to come next. I ached with need for his touch; I no longer even remembered a time when I didn't need him, so that when he returned to me my tears turned into relieved weeping.

"Please master..." my tears stopped me from saying any more. But I need not have been concerned, my master has always known what it is that I need.

"Sssh; its ok my pet, you have done well and I am pleased." His caress was gentle as he ran his hand down my back and released my shaking legs, turning towards him I felt such total joy at his words I knew that I now belonged to him body and soul.

ladydemon
ladydemon
11 Followers
12