Dinner Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Eve agrees to be used by her lover's friends for the night.
843 words
3.68
70.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hogtie was simple. Jerry wrapped Eve's svelte wrists with leather cuffs and locked them together. He followed by attaching each wrist to a cuffed ankle. The jumble of locks and cuffs wasn't pretty, but it was effective. He flipped the nude Eve onto her back. She did her best to stifle her whimpers but the weight of her own body pressed against her bound limbs was painful. She wanted to cry out in pain but knew better than to make any sound louder than a church mouse!

Jerry grabbed the largest ring gag he could find. He wanted full use of all of Eve's holes tonight so a ball gag would not suffice. After securing it tightly he asked Eve one question, "If you want to continue close your eyes." Eve wanted nothing more than to be used by Jerry and whomever he deemed fit.

She closed he eyes.

Jerry smiled and placed "X's" made of electrical tape over her eyes. She could not see a thing but her beauty was not hidden. A blindfold or a hood would have obscured her perfect facial features. Jerry wanted everyone that would be using Eve that night to enjoy her beauty along with her body.

Eve's breathing grew heavy. Her breasts rose and fell rhythmically and the pace rose like a crescendo. Jerry wanted nothing more than to violate his helpless pet but he decided to wait instead.

He wanted her last.

He wanted her tired, sore, and begging to be released from her bondage.

...

Jerry snapped a few photos with his DSLR before leaving to the dining room bar to fix himself a cocktail. It was a quarter past the hour and the first guests were expected to arrive any moment.

The bell rang. Jerry sat his manhattan on the dining table, walked through the foyer, then answered the door.

"Chuck it's great to see you! I'm glad you came."

"Does Eve know you invited me?"

"No. She didn't want to know who would be involved. Try not to speak to her. She might recognize your voice. Come in though. Help yourself to a drink."

The two men began walking into the dining room as the bell rang again.

"I need to get that. She is in the master bedroom upstairs. Help yourself." Jerry spoke those last two words with as much innuendo as he could muster. The men parted and Chuck decided to forgo his drink. He nervously meandered upstairs, taking any opportunity to pause. When he got to the door, he could hear Eve's labored breathing.

...

Eve moaned in fear and anticipation. She trusted Jerry and knew he would keep her safe. Eve could live out her ultimate fantasy because of the agreement she made with Jerry. Of course this meant she would not be released until the last of Jerry's guests were satisfied. That terrified her and thrilled her.

...

He peered in.

One glance at her helpless condition and his reservations melted away. Eve was his for the taking and he wasn't going to waste a single moment.

Chuck began to hastily unzip his trousers as he stumbled over to the bed. His cock was erect when he made it to Eve and the first thing he did was force it into Eve's open mouth. He struggled to mount her face with his pants at his ankles. Chuck grabbed Eve's hair at the base with both hands to elevate her head slightly then began to vigorously pound her face through the ring gag.

Eve would have vomited if not for the fact that Jerry wouldn't let her eat that day. Instead thick drool poured down her chin onto her chest. Chuck grabbed a handful of the drool, flipped her on her stomach and fingered her ass using her drool as lubricant. Eve began to moan in discomfort. She was not used to anyone taking her ass (Jerry had only done that once before).

One Chuck was satisfied that her ass hole would receive him, he pulled his fingered out and rammed himself into her with all of his strength. Eve cried out in pain through her gag and tried to squirm away. Chuck wouldn't have it! He yanked her towards himself by her hair while pounding her ass quickly and deeply. He knew he would never have this opportunity again and he wanted to make sure the first ass pounding of the night was memorable for her (even if only for its sheer brutality).

Chuck was much too excited. He came deep inside her ass dropping all his weight on her as he did. Eve continued to cry out, helpless to escape but fully aware that she had agreed to anything Jerry's guests wished to do to her.

When Chuck was finished, he shoved to fingers in her ass in order to scoop out his own semen. He pulled her head up again, rubbed his fingers on her face, slapped her then left.

He smiled as he made his way back downstairs.

...

to be continued...