Dinner Party Ch. 1

Story Info
A slave meets her Master's friends.
4.4k words
4.29
48.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been decided that a dinner party would be held. Her Master would be introducing her to some of His friends for the first time. She was nervous at meeting them, but she knew that her Master would not let any harm come to her. All day she had been preparing the menu He had selected. In an hour he would be home, the guests due to arrive two hours after that.

She checked the pots once more, then went to the dining room to lay the table. There were to be 6 guests tonight and the seating had been arranged according to her Master’s wishes. She used the good china and cutlery, the best crystal glassware. Candles were placed in silver holders down the length of the table. There were four chairs and four stools even spaced around the table. After a last glance toward her work, she turned and went down to the wine cellar. There was to be white and red wine tonight. She carefully placed the white wine in the fridge and set the red to one side. They would be decanted 30 minutes before the guests were to arrive.

Glancing at the clock she saw that there was 15 minutes left before her Master was due home. She hurriedly went to the bathroom to make sure it was clean and tidy. From the linen closet she removed to clean bath sheets and placed them on the warming rack. Next she placed the plug in the tub and ran the water. It was hot and steaming. Experience had taught her that it would be at the right temperature by the time her Master was home. Lighting the candles that were placed throughout the room, and turning off the taps as the water was at the right depth she left to wait by the door.

As she did every night, when she heard the car arrive she assumed her position on the floor. This nightly ritual of greeting her Master this way pleased her, and she was glad to do it. He entered the house and stroked her hair. His hand raising her face, and motioning her to stand. This too was a ritual performed on his homecoming. After He was seated in His chair with a drink, He gave permission for her to continue with the preparations for the dinner.

After making sure that the dinner was on time, she returned to the bathroom. Testing the water with her hand to ensure it was the right temperature, she smiled. Tonight she would have the joy of bathing her Master in a leisurely manner. Going back to her Master’s side she knelt at His feet waiting for Him to rise. This he did in a matter of moments. As he began to walk away he spoke only one word, and at this she too stood and followed Him to the bedroom. There he turned and waited for her to undress Him. Her hands quick and deft as she removed His clothing. Her fingers soft and warm where they brushed his bare skin. After folding the clothing neatly, she went into the bathroom, knowing He was behind her. As she walked he placed a hand on her bare ass and caressed it for a moment before smacking it. She jumped at the smack but continued on. He laughed low and smacked her again.

Once inside the bathroom He instructed her to bend over the toilet seat with her bottom in the air. She did so willingly. He came close and smacked her again, harder this time making the cheek sting. Then a smack to the other side. Back and forth He hit until He was satisfied that her bottom was very red. Then He took a wash cloth wet it in the bath and ran it over her reddened ass. Soothing the sting a little. He commanded her to stand and turn, again she complied at once. When she was facing Him, he turned and stepped into the water. She moved forward and knelt at the side of the bath. As he lay back in the water she picked up the wash cloth and soap and began to bath her Master.

She started on His chest, washing with firm soothing strokes, feeling the tension start to leave Him. She moved the cloth lower down his belly, across His hips down to His groin. Then lower still to wash His legs and feet. Moving upward once more, she quietly requested that He lean forward so that she may wash His back. With a smile at her polite request, He leaned forward. Washing his back from neck down, she admired his body. This man meant the world to her and He had been kind and loving to her, firm and forceful and so much in between. She indicated she has finished his back and He returned to a supine position. There was one more place to do, but this was often done last. It was the most exciting part of the bathing, it was time to wash His cock and balls. The routine sometimes changed but tonight His acquiescence to how she washed was evidence that he wanted this to be last.

Making sure the washcloth was wet and soapy she reached below the water and began to wash His cock. Despite the water he was hard, she could feel the heat of Him through the cloth. As always when she did this her breathing shallowed, her nipples hardened and her pussy got very wet. As she glanced to His face she saw a smile there, He looked almost boyish with His eyes closed and His face relaxed. She wanted to reach up and stroke His face, but resisted the urge. The strokes with the cloth got firmer and her hand encircled his hardness. A low moan escaped His throat and encouraged her to continue. She ran her hand down the length of Him and then up again, then down till she was touching his balls. She washed them, squeezing gently, then resumed stroking His cock. The head was out of the water and she licked her lips in anticipation. Raising up on her knees she lowered her head to lick the tip. Pre cum was oozing out of the top and she greedily licked it off, savouring the taste.

Her head lowering again she took the head in her mouth and began to suck and lick it. He placed a hand on her head encouraging her, his other ran over her back, bringing gooseflesh at the sensual touch. She stroked harder and took more of Him into her mouth, sucking with long pulls of her mouth. His moans of pleasure increased, He softly called her name. His hips beginning to thrust, she let his cock slide from her mouth, and masturbated Him faster, her hand moving up and down bringing Him to the release He wanted. He cried out and sperm shot from the end of his cock, it went over her face and hands. His breathing ragged he still her hands with His. She went to wash the cum from her face, but He told her not to, but to kiss Him. She moved upward and leaned down for the kiss. To her surprise and delight He licked His cum from her cheeks, then brought her face closer still for a kiss. It was a long passionate kiss and she could taste Him... she shivered with delight.

He broke the kiss and she sat back on her heels. He rose from the tub and she quickly placed a towel around His waist and proceeded to dry Him. Without warning He lifted her and placed her in the bath. "Wash yourself my pet," He stated, "Then come to our room and dress me for dinner." "Yes master," she replied. She watched Him walk away as she hurriedly washed herself clean. Getting out of the bath she wrapped a towel around her and emptied the water. Drying quickly, she went to the bedroom ready to dress Him...


... still wrapped in the bath towel, she went to the closet and removed the suit her Master would be wearing for dinner, from the drawers she took a clean white shirt, a bow tie, and socks. From the shoe rack she removed the dress shoes he always wore on formal occasions. Each item she placed carefully on the bed or beside it. Then going to her master she made sure he was completely dry before she began dressing Him. At a glance from Him she dropped the towel she was wearing. He liked her to be naked as she dressed Him.

Taking up the shirt she walked behind Him and slipped it over His arms and sliding it onto His shoulders. Her hands lingered for a moment before she moved in front of Him to button the shirt. Her hands trembled slightly as she did up the pearl buttons. Looking up through her lashes she saw He was watching her with that intense look He sometimes got on His face. She flushed a delicate shade of pink and quickly lowered her eyes again. The shirt buttoned she reached for the socks and kneeling she put them on Him. Standing she removed His pants from the hanger and then held them so He could step into them. She pulled them up his strong legs and over his rear. Settling them in place over His hips she quickly zipped Him up and then did up the buttons.

As she turned to retrieve His shoes from beside the bed He grabbed her by the hand, swinging her back to face Him. With a gentle touch he traced the features of her face, his hand running down the column of her neck, lower to a breast. It was a light touch that raised the skin and puckered her nipples. Her eyes half closed as she shivered slightly. It was always like this, the merest touch from Him and she felt herself tense, not from fear, but pure pleasure. His palm rubbed across the now hardened peak of her breast causing a soft moan to escape her lips. He head bowed down to capture her mouth in a searing kiss, His tongue probing the inner recesses of her mouth, at the same time his hand closed over her breast and squeezed it. Not hard this time, but more of a lover's caress. He knew how to play her body like a fine instrument, knew what to do to arouse her senses. A look a touch and He knew she would always be His.

He deepened the kiss as His hand slid lower, down her smooth belly, around her hip to caress and squeeze her ass cheek, pulling her closer to Him as he did so, crushing her breasts against His shirt. He could feel her hard nipples pressing against Him and His mouth smiled even as he prolonged the kiss. His hand let go of her ass and ran down the crack of her ass, reaching between her legs from behind. He bent her forward slightly making the tops of her thighs part and his finger ran along her very wet slit. Breaking the kiss he gave a small chuckle. It delighted Him to know that she was always ready for Him. Straightening he released His hold and turned her around. "Bend!" was all he said. She did as he bid bending down, her legs spread, presenting Him with a view of her ass and open pussy. She placed her hands on the edge of the bed and waited. Within seconds she felt Him probing her hot wet pussy with His finger, one then two, then three. Sliding them in and out, hearing her gasp each time he thrust them inside. Her knees began to tremble her legs to shake. He widened her stance to give more balance and continued probing her pussy with His fingers. He thrust a fourth inside, she cried out at the tight feeling of having four of his fingers inside her. Each time He did this she was sure that He would split her open, but He never did, He knew how to widen her without causing damage. For sometime He had been wanting to fist her and tonight He was sure was the right time. As He continued pumping His fingers in and out He leaned down to place kisses and small bites across the cheeks of her ass. She gasped at the feel of his teeth, it was not painful but very erotic. Her legs widened more, she wanted more. Her breathing was erratic and the sensations building inside her was approaching the point of no return. Her hips pushed back against His hand inviting more. A heartbeat was all it took and then He pushed His thumb inside her too. She cried out this time in pain, His hand felt too big for her pussy. She felt Him closing his hand inside her and all thought fled. The initial pain was receding and her body adjusted to His fist being inside her. Just as she relaxed He began moving His fist in and out. Slowly at first, making sure that it would move easily and that he did not tear her. The pain was a bonus for Him, He had known it would hurt but he did not want to cause permanent damage. He could hear her crying, soft sobs than soon turned to moans of pleasure. He smiled and continued fist-fucking her pussy. With his other hand He reached around her body to rub her clit. It was a hard nub and each time he touched it he felt her jump, her legs shake. He rubbed harder, listening to the change in her breathing and moans, knowing that she was close to cumming. The inner muscles were tightening around His hand and He debated whether to give her release or to leave her on the brink.

She began pleading and begging with Him, asking for release. Her hips thrusting back harder, pressing herself against both His hands as they continued to work her pussy and clit. His decision made, he leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "Cum for Me my pet." With a gasp she came all over his hand. Her juices flowing freely, her body shuddering and shaking, her mind a complete blank. She would have collapsed forward onto the bed if He had not been holding her. Barely able to speak she gasped, "Thank You master for allowing Your slut to receive pleasure." He kissed the nape of her neck as He slowly removed His fist from her pussy. "You are welcome my sweet," He replied. Looking down He noticed that the cuff of His shirt was soaked with her juices. He raised it to His mouth and licked, smelling Her on His shirt. She levered herself from the bed and turned, noticing the stain on his shirt cuff, she started toward the dresser to get a new shirt. His on e word, "NO!" stopped her. Looking back at Him quizzically she wondered what she had done wrong. Seeing the smile on His face she realised that He did not want to change His shirt, that He wanted to wear this one smelling of her.

She changed direction and picked up His shoes, returning to place them on His feet, her walk still a little unsteady, her breathing almost normal. She took up his bow tie and put it on Him, standing on her toes to tie it. Then she picked up his jacket and slipped it on Him. With a soft touch to her face He said, "Dress for dinner my pet, I will see you downstairs." He left the room and she could her Him descending to the lower level. Releasing a small breath she turned to the closet to dress for dinner...


She went to the closet and removed the outfit He had chosen for her and laid it on the bed. Going to the dresser she sat and carefully applied her makeup. Then she put her hair in an upsweep, tendrils left to brush her neck and cheeks. Rising she opened a drawer and removed a garter belt and stockings. She rolled the sheer hose over her legs and secured them to the belt. Satisfied they were secure she went to the bed and taking up the dress slipped it over her head. She wore no jewelry tonight apart from a diamond-studded choker that her master had given her. It was not a collar as such as He had yet to bestow that honour on her. Sliding her feet into the 5-inch heels she took a quick look in the full-length mirror to make sure everything looked perfect. With a small nod of her head she left the bedroom and went down stairs.

Peering into the sitting room she noticed that His drink was almost gone, so quietly entering she knelt at His feet and waited until He held out His glass for a refill. His hand reached to touch the choker at her neck, "Ah my pet I see You are wearing my gift," He said. "Yes master, as You commanded," she whispered. He raised her chin and bestowed a smile on her, seeing the pleasure in her eyes at his look of approval. He glanced at His watch and noted that there were scant minutes left before the guests were due to arrive. There was no time for another drink and rising, taking her by the hand, He led her to the kitchen to check that her preparations were in accordance with His instructions. Lifting lids, and peering into the oven, He noted that she had followed each of His instructions to the letter. He sniffed appreciatively at the aroma of the food. "You have done well, I am pleased," He commented, and then leaned to place a gentle kiss on her lips, careful not to smudge her lipstick. "You shall be rewarded later." "Thank You master," she said blushing slightly at His praise and His promise.

At that moment the doorbell chimed, and with a gentle push in her lower back, He indicated she was to answer it. Her hips swayed gently as she walked, her dress moving with the motion. He admired her backview, noting that the choice was a good one. The dress was opaque, giving a teasing glimpse of the treasure beneath without revealing all. He was sure His guests would be pleased with His property, not that He needed their approval, but it was so much more pleasurably when His friends approved of His choices. He slowly followed behind her, feeling a stirring in His manhood at the thought of what was before Him, of the plans He had for her this eve.

He could hear her polite greetings to His guests, then the sound of their footsteps as she led them to the sitting room. In a soft voice she announced each guest in turn. First was his old friend Robert and Robert's latest submissive, Miriam. Next to arrive was Theda. Theda was a Mistress He had met some years ago and He remembered her fondly from other parties they had attended together. Tonight she had bought her long time slave Anthony. Lastly Damien arrived with his slave Tatiana. Tatiana was an exotic beauty from the Ukraine, and Damien had found her two years ago cold and starving in a doorway. The change in the girl was incredible, now she glowed with good health, and her beauty was stunning. Ironically Tatiana had no idea of how she looked or her affect on others. She was content to be with Damien and to do his bidding.

Robert and Damien were dressed in the same manner as the host, formal dinner suits of black. Theda had dressed in a figure-hugging gown of red, her cleavage threatening to burst from the top of the strapless gown. As she walked a split in the side of the skirt revealed her long legs, stockings and little else. She knew how to tease and please the visual senses. On a chain around her neck was a silver key, and it nestled between her breasts. The slaves were dressed according to their owner's tastes. Miriam was dressed in a short black dress, the tops of her stockings showing beneath. She was petite, with small upthrust breasts and a small behind. The dress caressed her body tightly as a lover's hand would. Anthony was more traditionally clad. He was dressed in tight shorts of a gold material, he had on his body a leather harness complete with collar and chain. Tatiana was dressed in a similar manner to Anthony, with leather strips covering her body, but showing most of her flesh.

As the guests entered and sat on the furniture, the Host's pet quietly asked what each wanted to drink, and once told she went to the bar to mix them. The sound of quiet chatter registered in her mind as she prepared the drinks. Placing the glasses on a silver tray she returned and offered them to the guests, the last one to her Master. He signaled his approval with a small squeeze of her hand. After putting the tray back on the bar she came back to sit on the pillow at her Master’s feet. The other submissives and slaves were silently waiting. Leaning down to whisper in her ear her Master said, "Take my guests' pets with you to the kitchen. I will call when we are ready for the dinner to be served." Rising from her pillow she motioned to the others and silently they followed her.

Once they were in the kitchen they introduced themselves to each other. None had met each other before and were curious. They kept their conversation low so as not to disturb the guests in the other room. His pet made sure that the first course was ready to be served before joining in the talk. All were curious as to what had been planned for the evening. They asked about the food and oohed and ahhed as she first told then showed them what was to be served. Then she heard His call, it was time for dinner to begin. She gave each of the slaves a tray with the entree on, each was to serve their Master or Mistress. On her tray were not only an entree but also two bottles of wine, one red and one white. All four entered the dining room and after placing the food before the seated guests, took up their positions on the stools. She also placed the wine in front of her Master and waited for His nod to indicate she should pour. At the sign she took up both bottles and moving around the table poured wine according to the guests preferences. When she was done she sat on her stool and waited. The conversation was lively and she allowed herself a small smile hoping that it was a sign that the guests were pleased.

12