Dinner Party Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of the guests fed their slaves from their plates, and offered them wine from their glasses. Her Master had told her that this was a normal practice at dinner parties as this so she was not surprised. As the evening wore on and the courses were served, the conversation grew more intimate. Touches between guests and their slaves grew bolder, a touch of a breast here, hands running over the body and down between legs. All that is except her Master. She began to think there was something wrong as He had done little more than caress and squeeze her neck and bare shoulders. She looked over the clothing of the other slaves and then at her own and thought that maybe she was not dressed correctly after all. In her ear she heard her Master whisper, "Pet you are dressed as I want. For tonight I wish to keep your charms a secret awhile longer." He kissed her cheek and turned her face to Him, and then gave her a soul-shattering kiss, full of passion and promise. It seemed to go on for a long time and just when she thought she would faint from it he released her mouth. The kiss had hardened her nipples and they could be clearly seen through her dress, her pussy had gotten wet and she detected the musky odour that was her scent. Colouring slightly, she lowered her eyes.

As the meal was finished she rose from her stool and cleared the table, the other slaves rising to assist, leaving only the candles on the table. When they returned they brought back brandy balloons, and a bottle of brandy. This was placed beside her Master’s elbow ready for Him to pour. With a clearing of his throat her Master stood. "My friends," he began, "dessert!!" With a hand movement to her, she stood and then climbed onto the table, standing in the centre. "Remove your dress!" He commanded. With a deft movement of her hands she undid the clasps at her shoulders and the dress slithered down her body to pool at her feet. Underneath she was naked save for the heels, stockings and garter belt. There were murmurs of approval from the guests. "Lie down!" He stated, and she did as He complied, laying face down on the table. He opened the bottle of brandy and poured some of the liquid into the small of her back. Then leaning down He licked it off. She shivered at the feel of the brandy, then his tongue. She bit her lip to suppress a moan of pleasure. With a wave of His hand he invited His guests to copy his action. Before she knew there was more brandy poured over her back and three tongues licking at the liquid. It was a pleasant sensation and her body shivered slightly.

She felt hands on her hips raising her ass into the air, and a small pillow being slid under her. Her legs were spread wide and she felt vulnerable as she lay there, exposed to the view of all. The next thing she knew there was brandy being poured between her ass cheeks, running down over her slit. Then a tongue licking at it. A moan escaped her mouth, she realised that she was dessert and waited with breath held for what was to come...

12