Dinner Party Ch. 3

Story Info
Her reward for pleasing her Master.
837 words
3.68
23.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They climbed the stairs and entered the master bedroom. Jonathan removed the chain running through the collar to allow Louise free movement of her hands and arms. She then moved to light the candles that had been placed around the room. Once they were lit she moved behind her Master and slipped His dinner jacket from His shoulders. Turning to hang the jacket in the closet, she heard her Master move to sit on the edge of the bed. Louise knelt at His feet and went to remove His shoes. He held up a hand to stop her, "No, no pet. Not that way!" Louise rose, turned and stood stride His legs, her back to Him. She reached down and lifted one of His legs so as to remove His shoe and sock.

Her movement caused her buttocks to tighten and become more rounded. His hands traced the curve of her hip and over the firmness of her ass cheeks. Her hands shook slightly as she began to remove His shoes and socks. She gasped as she felt His fingers tracing the crack of her ass, following it down to her wet pussy, teasing her. She finished her present task and her Master removed his hands. Louise turned and reached for his belt, undoing it and sliding it from the loops, then placing it to one side. She then unbuttoned his trousers and slid the zip down. She did not remove His trousers but instead pushed gently on His shoulders until he lay down on the bed. Crawling up His body she sat astride His waist allowing her to undo his bout. She then reached for the pearl buttons on His shirt and slipped them from the buttonholes one by one.

So intent was she on her task that she was unaware of His gaze on her face. A smile crossed His face as He watched the concentration on hers, the way she caught her bottom lip between her white teeth. His gaze drifted lower to take in her breasts, noticing how the nipple rings gleamed in the candlelight. He reached up and tugged on them, bouncing her breasts as He did so. "So beautiful," He breathed. Louise completed her task, her hands shaking as she spread His shirt open. Her Master ran His hands up her breasts, past her throat, to cup her face in them. With a decisive movement He brought her face to His, her breasts pressed against His chest. "Oh my sweet pet, " He said before capturing her mouth in a searing kiss, stealing her breath, making her press closer to him. Breaking the kiss He pushed her onto her back and with deft movements snapped the wrist cuffs onto the chains attached to the headboard.

Louise looked up at her Master, her eyes shining with excitement, her mouth forming a smile. Jonathan removed His shirt and trousers, reaching for His robe. Slipping it on, he secured the belt and returned to the bed. "Spread your legs!" He commanded. Her legs willingly parted and He tied them to each corner, ensuring they were firmly secured. Running a hand down her belly to her slit, He was pleased to see that she was wetter than before. Her reaction to Him was a delight and He could feel a stirring in His loins. Tonight to add a twist, Jonathan had decided to blindfold her.

Taking a silk hood from the pocket of His robe He slipped it over her head, effectively shutting out all light for her. Once satisfied He picked up a crop, a paddle and a hairbrush - He dilemma was which one to use first. After a moment he decided to go with the crop, the way it marked and bruised her flesh excited Him. He brought the crop down onto the palm of one of His hands, testing its flexibility. With a broad smile on Hs face He moved closer to the bed. Raising his arm he brought the crop down so the tip struck her breast. Louise let out a small cry as the leather stung, and she knew this was only the beginning.

Jonathan struck her breasts again and again, each time harder than the one before. He watched as her breasts reddened, noticing how the crop was leaving an imprint on her milky white flesh. Louise was biting her lower lip beneath the hood stifling her cries, but groans of pain still escaped. Jonathan struck twice more on each breast then positioned Himself between her legs. Standing at the foot of the bed he looked over her spread pussy, her lips and hole glistening with her juices. He reversed the crop in His hand and held the handle to the entrance of her pussy and then pushed, chuckling as it slid in easily. He worked it in and out a few times before once more taking the handle in His hand. He raided his arm, gave a flick of His wrist and brought the crop down...