Dinner Party Pt. 03

Story Info
Things Heat up.
1.8k words
3.2
17.9k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner was when the slow simmer began to heat up. Roger and I sat out front in big comfy leather chairs and Nate brought out a tray with both a gin and tonic for me, for keeping my light buzz up, and a coffee, for keeping me in focus despite it. At that Miles winked at us and said he was going to 'go get something', and as Virginia and Nate were both about to head back to help Nick clean up, Gretchen, who was coming through with a tray from the kitchen for Roger stopped them both. She set Roger's drinks on the table beside him before taking each of the two other ladies gently by the hand, making cooing little 'hush' noises.

"Nawwww. Nick has that covered," she told them. "There are laps out here that need to be kept warm."

Gretchen used Virginia's hand, lifting it and guiding her playfully through a slow pirouette, until she was positioned to settle her bottom cozily atop Roger's lap, leaning her in against his chest. She looked over at me, blushing, but didn't protest, only sheepishly double checked mutely with a communicative glance that I was still cool with all this.

Then she brought Nate over to me, and fixed her with an odd knowing grin. I sensed it was a part of some conversation to which I was not at the time privy, but she guided Nate back onto my lap to cuddle in against my chest. There's always something about such a strong, sharp minded woman being made vulnerable that I find incredibly hot, and Nate made a little sigh as she cuddled in. I wrapped an arm around her, to give her a comforting squeeze as well as to encourage her in tighter against me. Looking over, I saw Roger already had a hand stroking Virginia's thigh high enough to tease the hem of her skirt. I wasn't so much looking for permission as some cue as to where there might be boundaries I didn't want to overstep. So seeing that, I brought my hand to where the slit on Nate's skirt parted, indulging my urge to explore let my palm and splayed fingers stroke and knead the warm lines and curves and textures beneath.

In turn she cooed out that, and her hand began toying with my chest and arm with her fingers and I know her bottom shifted to better feel how I was stiffening in my trousers. I was very into the gym in those days, and though I always hated cardio, loved free weights and was pretty proud of the effects. Nate seemed presently to be enjoying them, too. In fact I was sure she shifted her rump against me, to better feel how I was stiffening in my trousers.

I slid my hand up and down, and looked up to see Nick fixing me with a smile of approval. I was encouraged and ran my hand slightly up and down, kneading her skin lightly while he watched. I'd never done anything like this, and she made a throaty little alto sigh, fidgeting to rub her thighs together, the subtlety of her arousal slipping

Nick was carrying a classy-looking hookah-like hash pipe. I declined most of the offers, relenting for only a hit or two, but all of the others took hits in turn as we all chatted on merrily, including Nate in my lap. Virginia looked over at me as she did, and a bit boldly, she shifted to take the hit, in a way that hitched her skirt high enough to expose the V of black silk panties stretched snug over her ass. Roger grinned at me as he accepted the invitation and soon I was watching his fingers sink into and roll the soft pale skin of my wife's rump firmly enough to leave her pale skin pinkened where they'd been. I watched her arch her spine a little. She was like a cat when she was horny, and she was subtly but palpably rubbing her chest against his.

Miles came back in, then, carrying what looked like a small make-up bag. He sat on one side of matching leather love seat and Nick on the other, and Gretchen came in to sit in the snug spot in between with her hips and thighs against both men. All our seats were in a pretty close circle around a coffee table, and Miles produced a small mirror, arranging white lines of powder on it from a vial straightening them with a razor blade, first for Nick, then me, then Roger.

I only wanted one line which I took with a glass tube that he offered with the mirror. I was no stranger to it, but Virginia was a connoisseur from her college days and as I took it she made a little whine that she'd been skipped.

"Don't worry, darling," Gretchen giggled. "You're a girl after my own heart. This is a little tradition of ours. That's just how the men do it. We have our own way." She looked, then, first to miles and then to Nate on my lap. "Would you two do the honors of demonstrating for our new play mate?"

Miles was usually a man of few words. He just smiled that lopsided smile of his as she scooted down in her seat. He reached out and ran a hand up and down his wife's exposed thigh until it hooked beneath her knee and lightly pulled guiding her to slouch down even further. It led that frilly tutu like skirt to hitch bunch up higher, now, fully exposing all her lovely long legs and her lace and silk panties as well.

"Mmmm" commented Virginia watching, her own undergarments still exposed beneath Roger's trailing fingers. "I'm glad to see my man isn't the only one who prefers pretty panties over thongs."

Gretchen giggled. "Thongs lack class and subtlety. Miles likes to say that a woman's clothes are like her dignity." Her alto voice was breathy, dreamy sounding, and I could tell she'd taken a nice hit of the hash. "They're usually sexiest when only partly stripped away."

As she was speaking, Miles positioned her leg out straight. God, it was a lovely leg, too, her toes pointed out and flexed so her foot rested on that spike heel. He slid the vial in a long caress down, from near the top by her hip, down her thigh, to her knee. Then, he used the razor to straighten the powdery ling. I learned later he was an expert at knife play, and it made perfect sense that a man with his kind of steady nerves and hands would excel at that.

As he was finishing this unhurried labor of love we all watched her delicate shoulders and neck work and writhe slightly, clearly affected by the feel of that dangerous blade on her skin, her elfin face flushing, dark eyes closed. Then Nate turned and kissed me.

Not a little peck or one on the cheek, but her lips suckled mine and her tongue flicked back and forth between with my own, the slippery twisting I'm sure visible to the others, and she never pressed her lips into a tight seal to facilitate this and I followed the coulee.. Then after a few seconds of that she murmured, "Excuse me for a moment?" Then she slowly slid off my lap. She didn't just get up, or off, but slid between my legs, rubbing her thigh and ass along my erection in my trousers, onto her knees, before turning away and leaning forward onto her palms.

Then on all fours, she crawled luridly forward in that way that made her ass and hips roll like an animal in heat. As she crawled, Miles held the glass tube for her at the bottom of the line, at Gretchen's knee. She kept both hands and knees on the floor as Miles slid the tube up the line as she drew in long snorted breaths.

It took a while, taking a few inches at a time, and they weren't hurrying, with all of us watching the show. As she did, Nick stretched out his leg, using the toe of his shoe to push her skirt's hem a bit up from her knee. Then he slid it beneath, the silk fabric hiding his foot from our view. But we could all tell, as a few inches of the line disappeared at a time, he was moving his foot and her hips started rolling, rocking back and forth in whorishly lurid movements in time with him. It was clear she was grinding her pussy over his shoe beneath her skirt.

By then the line was done and we all watched as she went back to the bottom, where the remnants of white lingered, and licked. Her pink tongue replaced the remnants of white powder with a subtle sheen of saliva as she licked the remnants up.

As she did this, Miles watched while pulling another vial from his little bag. He shook tiny pills from his palm, popping one right into Nate's willing mouth, and as she swallowed, he gave one to Gretchen, then one for Virginia. I am still not totally sure what they were, and Virginia didn't know either, I could tell. But she licked Mile's fingers as she took the pill and swallowed, too.

Miles gave Gretchen and Nate a little smirking nod, then, as they were giving him a questioning look. Nate lifted Gretchen's pretty shoe clad foot, and he did a smaller line, right down her instep over the straps and all to her toes. He didn't use the blade this time, and the trail was lighter, no pipe used. Instead, Nate just licked it right off her foot, from her toes, lovingly, slowly.

As she was doing this, still rocking her hips in time with her licking on her husband's hidden shoe, Roger lifted his hands to Virginia's shoulders as Miles was drawing a long line on Gretchen's other leg. This time he didn't ask how much she wanted; they just seemed to decide on the dosage. Nate was still licking Gretchen's foot and toes and the straps of her shoes as Virginia was guided onto her hands and knees in position. Nobody, maybe predictably, made any effort to slide her skirt back into place, and it remained whorishly bunched at her waist, her panties now visibly darkening slick between her legs as she drew in from that tube up Gretchen's leg.

Miles noticed this too. "This seems to be making your wife's pussy really hot and wet," he mused to me. He leaned forward to run his fingers over where her ass was still pinked from Roger's rough fingers, down over that wet place on the silk between her thighs.

"More hot and wet," I answered. "She was horny before we left the house."

Virginia made a little mewl at all this, but she was too into taking the line to stop.