Dinner Plans

Story Info
Meg's dom arranges for her to atone for a mistake.
1.4k words
3.98
16.3k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meg, the car will be back for you later today. I have a meeting before I go to the office," Sir said as he finished his breakfast. He gave me instructions for the day before picking up his coffee mug and going to his study.

"Wear one of your wrap dresses today. You can wear panties, but no bra. Before you leave for your meeting, I want you to masturbate. Tease yourself, bring yourself to the edge of orgasm, but do not come. Do that three times, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

I retrieved Sir's coffee for his commute, part of my morning routine, and met him in the foyer. He kissed me lightly. "I'll expect a full report of your meeting."

Sir left and I went about my morning duties, cleaning and straightening the house. I took an hour to go for a run through the neighborhood. Then, I followed Sir's instructions.

I stripped down and lay on the bed, already turned on. I slid a hand down my stomach and over my pussy. I waxed religiously and loved the feel of my smooth skin. I slid a finger into my pussy, and then two and three. I finger fucked myself for a minute, knowing it was going to be incredibly difficult to stop myself. I rubbed a finger over my clit, playing in little circles, alternating light and hard touches. Finally, just before I gave in, I stopped myself. I waited a couple minutes and did it all over again. And then again.

I took a long, hot shower and wrapped myself in a fluffy bathrobe. I needed to be careful and pay attention to details today and I felt foggy headed and distracted. Sir always knows how to get to me in the most effective ways. I spent extra time on my hair and makeup and dressed carefully.

The town car carried me downtown Wednesday afternoon. I'd cleared my whole afternoon, as instructed, and was ready to plan Sir's dinner party.

Paul, the maƮtre d' met me in the lobby and ushered me toward the kitchen. "Meg, I'm so glad you could meet this afternoon to go over John's dinner plans for next month. We do so enjoy catering his events."

As we entered the kitchen, Paul gave me a quick tour of the work stations and the preparations for the evening's dinner service. The restaurant really was top notch and the chefs and staff worked gracefully to create the luscious menus.

Paul spoke to a waiter prepping for the evening and then directed me toward his office. "I spoke to John earlier this week. He called to confirm your appointment and make some of his own suggestions."

"Yes, I do apologize for not calling to make an appointment with you last week," I walked into the spacious office and waited for Paul to direct me. Normally, we went over menus and plans at the small antique meeting table. Today, though, I knew I was on thin ice because of my mistake last week, so I waited patiently.

Paul took my coat and hung it in the corner. He turned to me, "Well, we have a lot to plan, but please make yourself comfortable first. Why don't you start by taking off your clothes?"

I removed my wrap dress and draped it carefully over a chair. I faced Paul in black heels, black lace panties, and nothing else. The cool winter air, even in the office, skimmed across my skin and my nipples hardened. Paul motioned me to the meeting table as he answered a knock on the door. He admitted a waiter carrying a tray with champagne and glasses.

Paul closed the door behind him and asked the waiter to pour the drinks at the table. "Meg, I've been told that you're quite expert at showing your gratitude. Why don't you show the waiter." My eyes flicked to Paul, and then to the waiter. Clearly Paul and Sir had had quite a conversation this week. I couldn't hesitate or speak without incurring more punishment, so I had no choice but to comply.

I dropped to my knees and unzipped the waiter's pants. His cock was already hard, no doubt from the surprise of seeing me naked in the office. I flicked my tongue over the head of his cock and swallowed as much of him as I could. As I bobbed back and forth, licking and sucking, he grabbed my head and started to fuck my face. Clearly, he had every intention of taking advantage of this unexpected surprise. I reached up to cup his balls with one hand and with the other I squeeze his cock. He pulled me in again and shoved his cock down my throat, hot cum filling my mouth as he came.

He glanced at Paul, zipped his pants, and left the room. I remained kneeling on the floor, waiting to see what Paul had in store.

"Please join me at the table, Meg, and have a glass of champagne. I have several menus we need to go over." He was kind enough to offer his hand and I thanked him as I stood and moved to the table.

I read over three menus he had prepared, sipping my champagne. Paul stood behind me, pointing out different dishes and fondling my breasts. He ran his hand down my back and up my neck. When I'd suggested a couple changes and finalized the dinner menu, Paul pulled me up and bent me over the table.

"Lovely. I think that will make for an elegant dinner party. Now, let's take a break before we arrange the catering plans."

He smacked my ass and slid his cock against my pussy. His hands found my shoulders and held on as he rammed his cock into me. I was pinned to the table while he fucked me hard and fast. I couldn't help but moan my pleasure at being taken so roughly and it only spurred him on. Suddenly, he stopped, and smacked my ass several more times.

"That will do for now. How many tables will you need for the dinner?" Just like that, he was back in business mode, cock stuffed back into his pants. He refilled my glass. I returned to the chair and continued to go over the details. Paul sat next to me and fingered my pussy while making notes. I concentrated as best I could, determined not to make another mistake.

When all was planned and recorded, Paul stood as though to usher me out. I thought perhaps I'd fulfilled my duty. I was, of course, wrong. Paul gestured to the leather couch in the corner. He stripped and sat down, pulling me down to the floor. I began licking the length of his cock. His cock was much larger than the waiter's but I had the advantage of angle this time and I swallowed everything. Paul tangled his fingers in my hair and held me down on his cock. I chocked and pulled back, gasping for breath before he pushed my mouth back down over his cock. He held me there again, his cock stuffed down my throat.

When he'd had enough deep-throating, he pulled me up onto his lap and fucked me again. He ran his tongue over my tits and sucked on my nipples. I gasped when he bit me and slapped my ass and that only encouraged him to do it again.

Finally, he instructed me to stand up. He stood, too, and pinned my arms to my side. He walked me backwards across the room to his desk. Then he bent me over it and fucked me wildly again, holding my arms behind me. I could feel his cock harden and I moaned. He pulled out of my pussy and pushed me down to my knees. As I looked up at him, hot cum covered my face. I licked his cock clean and cleaned my face.

Paul offered his hand once again and I stood. He handed me my glass and I emptied it. "I think those plans will work nicely for next month. That menu will be in season and everything should be quite fresh." I put my dress back on and tidied myself as best I could.

Back in the lobby, Paul helped me into my coat. "Thank you for meeting with me today. I appreciate your gracious accommodation for a last minute meeting."

"The pleasure is mine, Meg. I look forward to working with you again."

I walked out to the town car and got in. Hopefully when I got home, Sir would have received a favorable report and I would be forgiven. Perhaps I would even be allowed my own orgasm after such an agreeable afternoon.