Dinner Surprise

Story Info
Wife's erotic clothing brings new meaning to dinner.
4.2k words
4.27
100.4k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin walked into the house, pulling his key out of the door and closing it behind him. The house was dark, which was unusual. Typically when he got home I was bustling around making dinner and the smells of delicious food filled the air.

"Ashley!" he called to me.

No answer. Listening close he could faintly hear music coming from our bedroom. He set his bag down and headed toward the sound.

Hearing him come in, I stood up off the bed. I had been waiting for him. As I heard him start down the hall, I turned. Mazzy Star played softly on the stereo and one blood red scented candle was lit and on the dresser, softly illuminating the whole room which had been draped with soft, dark curtains and fabric.

I heard the doorknob turning and I posed. Standing tall, one leg cocked slightly out, my hands on my hips. I threw my hair back and smiled softly.

"Sweetie? Are you feeling oh... Holy shit!" His concern quickly turned into surprise as his eyes raked my body. I was 5'10, 150 pounds and fleshy in all the right places. I was wearing fish net stockings with knee high boots (his favorite) with a short black and red plaid skirt and a thin, tight button-up white shirt. The shirt pulled taut against my breasts and was unbuttoned low enough to expose my lacy white bra and the tops of my 38 D's.

Around my neck was a thin black chain collar with a small Celtic cross that hung just above my cleavage and around my wrists were small black leather, metal-studded bracelets. I had always been into piercings and tattoos and had my lower lip, my tongue and my eyebrow pierced as well as up my ears, not to mention my nipples and a barbell through my hood. My long red hair was pulled back into pigtails and had black streaks throughout it.

I had creamy red color on my small pouty lips and my eyes were lined in black. While my husband was a pretty mild person, he had a fetish for gothic girls and I loved to oblige him.

He was shocked into speechlessness and merely stood at the door staring at me. I walked slowly to him and wrapped my long arms around his neck.

"Welcome home honey," I whispered before slowly sucking on his full bottom lip. His eyes closed and he exhaled roughly.

My husband was 6'3 and broad. His chest and arms were large and solid and I had to stand on my tiptoes to reach his ear. Licking his lobe I breathed, "I missed you."

Growling, he tilted my chin up with his hand and captured my mouth in his, plunging his tongue deep into me. My arms tightened around his neck and one of his hands came up to clasp the back of my head while the other wrapped around my waist, squeezing me close.

I loved being in his arms, feeling small and enclosed. I moaned softly into his mouth and he responded by swirling his tongue around mine before sucking on my lips. He turned me swiftly and pulled me back against him, lowering his head to suck softly on my neck. His big hands came up to cup my full breasts, squeezing gently and searching out my hard nipples through the cloth.

I gasped and pressed my ass firmly into him, feeling the bulge already beginning in his pants. He was alternating from one side of my neck to the other as his fingers found my nipples through my shirt and tugged and pinched them. One of his hands slipped inside both my shirt and bra, squeezing my naked breast roughly before rolling my nipple between his thumb and fingers. His other hand snaked down my body, down my thighs before coming back up under my skirt.

I heard him groan and lean his head against mine briefly when his hand found that I not only had worn his favorite thigh highs and garter belt, but that I had also forsaken any panties. His fingers rubbed across the bare skin of my pussy gently, caressing the smooth hairless flesh.

I moved my hips, pressing my mound into his hand, encouraging him. Ever the tease though, he just slipped his hand down to cup my whole pussy. With his fingers pressed firmly against me, closing my lips, he began to press in rhythmic movements against me, targeting my clit through my own flesh.

I moaned and writhed slowly against him, pressing closer against his hardening cock. After several moments of delicious torture his finger slipped into me, burrowing deeply. I gasped and pressed down on his hand. I was already wet and he slid smoothly into me. Pumping his finger slowly in and out of me a few times he withdrew it. Sliding up my slit he searched out my hard clit. His finger circled it, turning my barbell slowly and teasing me further.

I turned my head up and looked at him with pleading eyes. Before his lips descended and captured mine again I whispered, "Please, please baby..."

As his tongue moved sensually around mine he complied. Using two fingers he squeezed my clit gently between them and began to rub in small concentrated circles. I moaned deeply into his mouth and reached my arms up behind me to wrap around his neck.

He held me, one arm around my waist, as he played with me. His fingers moved over my wet cunt and I began to breathe harder and pump against his hand. He knew exactly how to touch me, his fingers fast and talented, rubbing my clit and occasionally dipping down into the depths of me to rub my wetness higher.

I was panting and pleading by this time, wanting to cum. I could feel it was close, building in my belly and moving down to the center of my pussy.

"Oh fuck yes baby. Please, please Justin. Rub me. Make me cum for you," I begged him.

He squeezed me tighter as his fingers flew over my clit. I began to whine and moan, moving my hips in time with his fingers. It was coming, I could feel myself about to explode and I began to breathe fast and ragged.

"That's it sweetie. Cum for me. Cum all over my fingers," he breathed into my ear. His whispered words sent a shudder through me.

"Yes! Oh god yes baby! I'm going to cum. Don't stop rubbing me. Please oh fuck please baby!" I screamed.

He moaned and did as I asked, rubbing faster and faster. My cunt began to pulsate and I was thrown over the edge, my orgasm ripping through me. A high scream began to escape me before he swiftly moved his head down and plunged his tongue into my open mouth. My knees buckled, but he held me up by the waist, still rubbing my clit fast and hard through my orgasm. I was bucking my hips against his hands, sensitive and still riding the wave as I came. His fingers suddenly dipped down and were shoved deep into my still contracting cunt and I ripped my mouth away from his to scream.

"Oh fuck! Argh!"

He pumped deep into me for several moments, fucking me through the last of my orgasm. His fingers finally slid out of me and I stood on shaky legs and turned in his arms. He smiled down at me before bringing his hand up to his mouth. I looked poutily at him and he rolled his eyes and sighed, lowering his hand to my mouth instead. I grinned wickedly before opening my lips and allowing his fingers inside of my warm mouth. I sucked my cum of him and swirled my tongue around the tips of his fingers. He moaned softly and closed his eyes, letting me taste myself. Having cleaned his fingers completely of my wetness I let them slide out of my mouth.

"Ok greedy girl, now share," he said, before lowering his mouth and kissing me deeply. His tongue rolled around mine, tasting my cum. I put my hands around the back of his head as his arms slid around my waist and kissed him back.

I slipped my lips wetly from his and began to undo his shirt. He smiled and leaned against the wall as my small hands worked the buttons. The last button opened and I pressed against his chest, loving the feel of his hard body against mine. My tongue slipped out and circled slowly around one of his nipples, watching it pucker. I slowly licked and kissed my way down his chest and across his stomach to his pants. I knelt down and grinned up at him. He laughed as I undid his belt and pulled at the clasp to his pants.

"All these damn clothes," I muttered under my breath when I encountered yet another barrier under his pants. Sliding his boxers down with his pants, he stepped out of them and slid his shirt off of his shoulders, leaving him naked under my hot touch.

His cock was hard and glistening with pre-cum already. Six and half inches long it was thick and delicious. I had been in love with my husband's dick since the first time we had sex.

I flicked my small tongue out to lick up the drop of pre-cum and he shuddered. I smiled to myself, remembering his teasing from earlier. Not touching him with my hands, I slowly swirled my tongue gently around the head of his cock before running circles down his shaft. He gasped and leaned his head back.

Bending down, I slid my hot, wet little tongue out to lick his balls. In the last few years he had gotten into the habit of letting me trim and shave him and in the absence of hair, his nuts were extremely sensitive. Flattening my tongue against them, I slowly dragged my barbell across both of them, watching them tighten slightly from my attentions.

Justin exhaled slowly and I raised my head to slip the head of his cock into my warm moist mouth. Pressing my lips right under his head, I licked and swirled my tongue all across the hard surface of him, tasting his pre-cum. I made sure he was extremely wet with saliva and his own pre-cum before taking my mouth off of him and replacing it with my hand.

Gripping first just the head of his cock, I squeezed him gently. His hips bucked forward slightly and he moaned softly. Still holding firmly, I slid my hand down him, taking the lubricant from his head with it. Down the length of his cock I stroked till my hand wrapped around the base of his dick. Again I squeezed gently before coming back up.

Slowly I began to stroke him, my hot little hand moving expertly in circles as I went up and down him. Faster and faster I jacked him off, occasionally leaning down to suck the head of his cock back into my mouth to lubricate it.

My husband's hips were moving with my hand and he was moaning lightly. It wasn't long before he was begging me.

"Oh please baby. Ashley please, suck it. Please suck my cock."

His words sent an electric shock to my belly and straight down to my clit. I immediately sucked his hard length into my mouth, imitating what I had done with my hand. My tongue continuously swirled around his head and down his shaft as my mouth went up and down him. I sucked him for a few moments before bringing my hand back up also, stroking him with my hand and my mouth. My warm hand gripped tightly around him and my lips snuggly sucked him in and out of my wet mouth.

Soon he was panting and moaning softly. He raised his hands to my hair, gripping either of my pigtails. Using them to guide me, pushing me down and pulling me off of his cock. Faster and faster I sucked and stroked him. The sound of him getting off to me was so arousing. I could feel my clit throbbing again and could feel my wetness seeping from my lips down my thighs.

I reached between my thighs and began to rub my clit, moaning around his cock as I did. He looked down to see my fingers flying between my legs and began to fuck my mouth, his cock going in deep. My tongue flicked dizzyingly around him and my mouth and my hand were one hot wet tunnel he was sliding in and out of.

"Ah! Yes baby! Oh fuck yes Ashley. Suck it!"

His growled words turned me on even further and I took my hand out from between my legs to reach up and cup his balls, rolling and squeezing gently. He moaned deeply and suddenly grabbed the back of my head fucking his cock in and out of my mouth rapidly several times before shoving it deep in my throat and freezing.

I could feel his nuts tense as his cock contracted in my mouth shooting cum deep into my throat. I moaned around his cock and swallowed as he continued to cum, shuddering and gripping my head tightly against him.

Finally he exhaled raggedly and dropped his hand from my head. I slid my mouth slowly off of his cock and he jerked. Looking up into his eyes I smiled sinfully before very obviously swallowing again. He laughed softly.

"My cum, your cum. You don't even care, do you?"

I laughed back at him before flicking my tongue out to catch one last drop of cum off the tip of his dick. He gasped and moaned before pulling quickly away.

Snatching me up off the floor he hugged me close, looking down at me.

"You are so fucking bad, do you know that?"

"Yes," I answered. "And you love it!"

"I'll show you what I love," he whispered before grabbing me around the waist and tossing me on the bed. Before I could react he had pushed me back and was ripping my shirt open. Buttons went flying and I gasped. My front-clasp bra followed and my tits spilled out into the cold air of the room.

My nipples were tight around the barbells and his mouth was on them, sucking and biting. Licking and teasing me roughly. I moaned and grabbed his head as he went between them, lashing them with his tongue. Soon they were red and distended.

He brought his knee up and spread my legs. His hands were in my pussy, playing with me. Rubbing my clit and squeezing it between two of his fingers. I began panting and begging him to fuck me.

"No," he told me against my breasts. "Not yet."

I groaned in protest and then his mouth was gone from my breasts. I opened my eyes and looked down to see him smiling at me from between my legs. He pushed my skirt up and before I could react his tongue was on me, licking softly up the length of my slit.

I yelled softly and he chuckled into my pussy. Then his tongue was on my clit, licking slowly but hard. I spread my legs wide, allowing him full access to my throbbing cunt. I began tugging on my own nipples as his mouth moved over me.

He knew exactly how I loved it, his tongue moving over me roughly. He licked up and down on my clit, toying with my barbell. He brought one finger up to push into my pussy, playing with me, pulling it in and out, shallow and fast.

I tried to spread my legs even further and he grabbed me under the thighs, pushing my legs up and wide. His tongue was lapping at me, pushing me further and further toward my orgasm. I was panting and whining softly, wanting to cum. I reached down with one hand, the other still on my breast, grabbing his head.

"Oh Justin. Please baby. Lick me," I pleaded with him.

He licked me faster and harder, his tongue pushing deep into my clit and working up and down. Occasionally making circles around it, he knew exactly how I loved him to lick my pussy.

I was moaning and throwing my head back and forth as his tongue worked over me. Soon my breathing grew fast and ragged and I grabbed his head with both of my hands.

"Oh fuck yes baby! Don't fucking stop. Lick me, lick me. I'm going to cum!"

His soft wet tongue was moving wildly over my clit and I flew into my orgasm, screaming and trying to squeeze my legs around his head. But my loving husband knew me well and was prepared. He had my thighs in his big hands and wouldn't let me close them. He continued to lick me, flying around my clit.

It was too much! I was too sensitive from my orgasm! But he wouldn't stop and he wouldn't let me pull away. I began screaming, tugging viciously at my nipples and begging him to fuck me.

When I didn't think I could stand it anymore he was on top of me, his mouth on mine. He plunged his tongue, thick with cum, into me and I sucked my pussy off of him. My arms went around his neck pulling him deeper into me and I wrapped my legs around his broad back, crossing my boots and arching my wet pussy against his throbbing cock.

"Fuck me baby," I whispered, pulling my mouth slightly away from his. "Oh please fuck me Justin," I breathed into his mouth, looking into his eyes.

He groaned against my lips and shifted, pushing his cock against my throbbing center. Slowly he sank a few inches into me and stopped, sighing deeply and resting his forehead against mine. Needing him in me, I squeezed with my stockinged legs, forcing his hips into me.

He groaned but let his hard length sink the rest of the way into my tight, wet hole. My pussy was hot and moist, clenching firmly around his throbbing cock. Pulling almost completely out of me he raised himself on his arms above me. Looking down at me, he kissed me gently on the lips and then plunged deeply into me!

I screamed softly and arched against him. He began to move in me, working his cock in and out of me slow but deep. Pulling nearly out of me before pushing into me deeply again. My pussy was throbbing around him and I began to squeeze his cock, clenching my muscles so that my cunt contracted around him.

He groaned and began to fuck me faster, pulling out and ramming back in quickly. I grabbed my tits, pinching my nipples as he fucked me. I flung my legs wide and braced my boots on the bed, thrusting my hips back at him. He plunged into me roughly for several minutes as I began panting hard and moaning.

"Yes Justin. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Suddenly he was off of me, standing up and snatching me off the bed, half pulling half carrying me across the room. Bracing me on my feet he turned me quickly to face the mirror and vanity desk in our room. He hugged me quickly to him, cupping both of my tits in his hands, squeezing them and teasing me. His mouth was on my neck and I put my hand behind me to grab his cock, squeezing him back and stroking him.

He growled into my ear and bent me over roughly, pushing my little plaid skirt up. I propped my hands on the desk and spread my legs. I could feel Justin behind me, positioning himself against me. Soon I could feel the head of his cock pressing against my cunt, sinking slowly into me. I moaned and hung my head. Grabbing my hips he began to thrust into me, deep and fast. I could hear our skin clapping against each other and his nuts were slapping wetly against my pussy.

I was holding myself still, giving him a solid center to thrust deeply into. I could feel his dick sliding hotly into me, filling me. Keeping one hand on my hip to grip and pull me with he used his other hand to caress my back, rubbing over my tattoos and down my sides. He slipped his hand down to my thigh, feeling the fish nets there. He groaned and placed his hand back on my hip, using the leverage to fuck me hard and fast.

I was moaning and panting. Looking over my shoulder I could see him looking down, watching his cock slide wetly in and out of my pussy. We fucked fiercely for several minutes before he growled. Wrapping his arms around my waist he forced me to a standing position, his cock still inside of me. He grabbed my chin and kissed my cheek, breathing raggedly in my ear, one arm still around my waist. I began to bend my knees, bouncing on his cock. I put my hands on his slightly bent thighs to use as leverage, lifting myself up and down on his hard dick.

"Hmm... Fuck yeah baby," he breathed in my ear. "Fuck me. Ride my cock."

I was moaning loudly and breathing fast. His words made me shudder and I suddenly stood up and lifted myself off of him. Turning around quickly, I placed a hand on his broad chest and grabbed his other hand in mine. I pulled him down onto the floor and made him lie on his back.

I swiftly climbed on top of him, straddling him in my skirt and boots. I lowered myself slowly onto his cock, teasing him. I let him slide just a few inches into me before lifting back off of him. Letting my cunt suck him in again, I sank until half his cock was buried in my wetness. Then I moved up and down quickly, fucking just the top of him.

Justin groaned and grabbed my hips, roughly shoving me down on him. As his cock rammed up into me I screamed, "Argh!"

I flung his hands off my hips and pressed them to his sides. Bringing my knees up to either side of me, I knelt over his body, sliding my cunt up and down his hard dick. I placed my hands on his chest and leaned forward, fucking him fast.

12