Dinner Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand went up to tangle in my hair, pulling my head back and he started fucking me, shoving his cock up into me. I let him fuck me for a minute before I untangled myself from his hands and knelt on my knees on either side of him again.

Placing my hands again on his chest, I began to bounce up and down on him. His cock slid wetly in and out of my pussy fast and deep. I was grinding my cunt down on him and he began to moan and breathe fast.

I leaned back causing his dick to rub against the front of my pussy. I bounced on him faster and faster, both of us nearing our orgasms. I was rubbing my breasts and he had my hips in his hands, gripping me tightly.

I was breathing roughly and moaning. Suddenly I leaned over, and he grabbed me, pulling me closer. I laid my head against his neck, licking and sucking on it briefly as I moved up and down across his body. I gripped his throbbing cock with my pussy and squeezed as I moved on him.

Justin grabbed my ass and was moving with me. Fucking me as I fucked him. He had his knees bent and was slamming into me as hard as I was slamming down on him.

"Oh fuck yes. Fuck me, baby!" I growled into his ear. "Slam your fucking cock in me. I'm going to cum!"

He groaned deeply and fucked me even harder, his cock slamming roughly into me. Both of us fucking each other in a frenzy, hard cocks and hot clenching cunts sliding wetly against each other.

Both of our breathing sped up and became ragged and I began to scream as he grabbed my head and groaned into my hair. I slammed down on him one last time and he gripped my hips tightly, holding me in place as both of us exploded together. My pussy was contracting tightly, squeezing him as I felt his cock spasm and send cum blasting into me.

Both of us jerked and shuddered against one another, holding our bodies tightly pressed together. My pussy continued to contract and I felt the last of his cum shooting into the depths of me.

We both went limp against the other, panting and sweaty. After a few moments he shifted so that he could kiss my cheek. I moaned lightly and nuzzled into his neck. We lay there for several more minutes, his cock softening inside of me and our cum dripping out of me.

I gently squeezed him inside of me and he jerked softly and groaned.

"Oh you're SO bad."

12