Dinner Table

Story Info
A couple eating each other between courses.
1.4k words
4.05
28k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking from the outside you would never imagine such a dining experience would take place behind that convenience store glass door. They went in regardless, figuring they could make up for lack of ambiance at their next stop. It was tradition that they ate appetizers in one location, dinner in another and finally dessert and coffee at a third restaurant. Dessert would have to be more carefully selected if this was the appearance for dinner.

Being the gentleman he was, he opened all the doors for her. It was beyond courtship days. He no longer had to impress her to get her to concede to his sexual appetite. Still, doors opened and chairs were pulled out. When they went inside, they found one entire wall constructed of paper panes and bamboo slats. Each table had its own door and step which led to the sunken sitting area. Culture of this cuisine dictated removal of all footwear prior to entering the dining compartment. Shoes and sandals and boots and high heels all had to remain on the step. Small seat cushions on the wooden benches offered a small amount of comfort during the meal.

They sat on opposite sides of the table. She figured it would be nice to play with him under the table, since they both had their shoes off. One detail she did not account for was the heat source being stored under the center of the table. She had no access whatsoever to him. Making the best of the situation, she had to make do with gazing across the table at him. Conversation went from basic swap of opinions over appetizers to what they were ordering from this cook some of it yourself restaurant. Once decisions were made and their orders were placed for some difficult to pronounce meal, she excused herself to the ladies room. She was not sure of how the culture would dictate putting those high heeled boots back on to walk across the dining room. She put them on just to be sure.

The height of the heels on those attractive boots of hers made her feel sexy. When she felt that way about herself, it came across that way to him. She never told him that it was her own inner beauty flashing his way. She let him think her attraction was solely about his outward beauty. What a tremendous pair they made when they were together! By the time she returned, drinks were waiting and they were both ready to eat. He saw her shadow as she came upon their paper cubicle. He got off his seat to help her unzip her boots and slide them off those smooth curvy legs. He rubbed each foot nonchalantly before proceeding to the next one. They crept back inside and seated themselves beside one another.

She went in first; he stayed closer to the door. His brawn could hide her when the server popped in to check on them. It was an imperative detail to be aware of because she was feeling good about everything feeling especially frisky. Before dinner was served, she had already whispered in his ear the top three things she'd like to do to him. When she went out earlier, she had written her suggestions on separate napkins. The server was given instructions to provide her napkins to her man at the beginning of the meal. He was allowed to blindly choose one of the bunch and hand it to her and sit back and wait for the action to begin. When the dinner plates were cleared, he would receive one more napkin.

The first napkin was good for filling the delay in dinner being served. She tipped into his chest, hugged him around the waist, looked up and kissed him. The kiss she got back was a full tongue, lip-locked embrace. She felt her temperature rise. He felt her hand thanking him for the kiss. The tightening grip made his pants tighten in direct proportion to her touch. When the shadow appeared on the other side of their door, she sat up, dabbed her mouth and waited to be served. The plates were handed to them and they began round two of their dining experience. He cut her meat for her and even fed her the first bite. She reciprocated before they continued feeding themselves.

Being in this close quartered private area was helping her mind to wander. Although it was only wandering where his body may be able take her. Within the next half an hour of dining and reading messages on napkins, they were both ready to get on to dessert. This little room was comfortable. They decided to stick around for the next course. The waiter was tipped to let them alone after dessert was delivered. Menu choices were irrelevant. They ordered the ones that seemed as though there would be a fair amount of chocolate sauce or whipped cream for a garnish.

The plates were delivered and the server was gone. As soon as the door slid shut, he had her fuzzy pink sweater over her head. Those firm breasts were almost calling out to him. While he made for her skirt, she made for the whipped cream. It was offered to him off her fingertip. He licked the majority of it then sucked the rest. She took a fingerful for herself and their fingers met in her mouth. The strong suck she demonstrated was enough to make him shift in place. Immediately, he unbuttoned his pants, took out his hard cock and grabbed at his balls to make himself stand up from behind the zipper. Life tonight was easy, as they each decided to leave the underwear at home. It only gets in the way of progress, they thought. He leaned back against the solid bamboo paneled wall to catch a breath and digest his meal. She took it as an offer to go down on him. First went the cream, then the chocolate, then her tongue. All items were applied in proper sequence for approaching his cock. He had to do nothing more than sit back and watch and breathe.

For a while, she savored every inch of him. She sucked him sideways, long ways and took him as far as she could get him without any thrusting efforts on his part. While she was on her belly going at him, he slid his hand down the back of her skirt and into her silk stockings. He could reach through to her waiting garden. His fingers made their way deep inside her. He went so far as to make her scream and moan. The overhead vents drowned out the sounds to keep the next table from listening in. She tried to keep silent, but his educated hands and tasty package were almost too much for her to handle.

When she needed a rest from the 40 minutes worth of cock sucking, she sat up. He guided her hips to sit on the table in front of him. She followed his guidance and sat where his place setting should have been. All he had to do was cut her stockings off with his steak knife, part her legs a bit further and lean forward. Nature would take care of the rest. Baring her fruits to him, he petted her and stroked her pussy so gently. He traced his fingertips up and down the insides of her thighs so tenderly he could actually watch as she became more excited. The color, the wetness, the throbbing flesh between her thighs told him like a billboard how much she wanted him. As he bent forward bringing his tongue closer to her, she grabbed the back of his head and helped in his efforts.

The server walked by and heard his slurping and heard her nearly silent giggles and gasps for a solid breath. He thought for a moment that they were sipping on the last sips of their drinks through a straw. Then, he remembered they ordered wine. Those were not dining room sounds, he thought. A smile came upon his face as he dug his hand into his pocket to see just how much of a tip they gave him. That bundle of 20s made more sense now, and he ensured that nobody would bother them. The lights in their little suite were dimmed and an out of order sign was placed in front. He tucked their shoes and boots away in front of another stall.