Dinner Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddragon64
ddragon64
38 Followers

Karl left me to my thoughts for what seemed like forever and when he finally returned he sat next to me on the rug and asked me to sit up. He was caressing my arms as I sat facing him with my eyes cast down feeling ashamed. He placed a finger under my chin, pushing up forcing me to look at him. "You ok Love?" was all he asked, and I began to cry again. He looked deep into my eyes and asked, "What?"

I began breathing with a hitch again as I sobbed like a child, "I... I... failed you again Master... I didn't want to disobey... but it was so intense... I just couldn't control myself."

"Yes, I know Love. You tried very hard... but... how can I see your true desire to please me, when you show such disrespect by thinking only of your own needs?" I began to respond and Karl shushed me with his hand over my mouth, and said, "It is done... I must inform you, however, that a repeat of this behavior will result in a severe punishment... Do you understand?"

I responded by nodding and saying softly, "Yes Master... I understand...and..." He stopped me from completing my sentence again with his hand over my mouth.

"It's done, it's time to eat, go wash up."

When I returned to the kitchen after cleaning myself up, I smiled at Karl as I saw that he had ordered a pizza, veggie pizza, and light on the cheese with a whole grain crust, just the way I liked it. He had taken the salad out of the fridge and placed it on the table, and our wine glasses were full. I glanced at the counter where the uncooked chicken was prior to the events of the evening. He grinned at me and said, "I wrapped it up hours ago, and put it in the fridge for tomorrow... Six O'clock?"

"Yes...Six O'clock... I will be ready for you... always ready for you..." and Karl leaned in and kissed my forehead softly.

"Good... let's eat, I am starving." He smiled and we enjoyed our dinner together.

ddragon64
ddragon64
38 Followers
12