Dinner with BBW Jane

Story Info
The food is quickly forgotten.
2.2k words
4.39
19.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow up to my first story "My First BBW - Jane"

Jane and I didn't see each other for a couple of days after our first encounter(s). All the vacation students had started work and like anyone in a new job I was keen to impress. It was only summer work but who knew what it might lead to. The dorm accommodation was about 40 minutes from the location of the large industrial workplace, so it meant a reasonably early start (for university students anyway). I drove and a few others typically got a ride with me.

There was a communal cooking area at the dorm and in the first few nights I'd retire pretty early to my room after my simple meals to read or just get some rest. I wasn't quite sure what the situation was with Jane and I. The sex had been great (for me at least, and seemed to be for her), but the relationship issue had been left hanging. I was still getting over my first serious relationship breakup earlier in the year and while in town for three months of work really wasn't looking for anything serious. Yes, I was 20 and was a keen as any 20 year old to get laid as much as possible, but I was still hurting deep down. Jane had mentioned the fact that she'd only ever been with guys when in a relationship with them, but that hadn't stopped her with me...so where were we?

After my third day of work I returned to my room to find an envelope under my door. I sat on the bed and read the short note that was inside.

"Dinner tonight in my room at 7:00? Let me know. J. xx"

The offer sounded good to me, so I quickly went up to her room and knocked. Jane opened and smiled. I said I'd love for dinner at 7, was asked if there anything I could bring. She suggested something to drink would be good. I left feeling a bit awkward again: should I have kissed her? Was it a date? I guess it was. How should I dress? I quickly drove to the store and bought a six pack of beer and a bottle of wine. Ummm, red or white? Bought two bottles of wine!

When I got back to the dorm I stripped off my work uniform. Boring navy blue work pants and shirt but at least it meant no worrying about what to wear to work every day. I tied a towel around my waist and started off towards the showers. I nearly bumped into a girl named Julie as I came out my door. Julie was staying in the room opposite me and we'd become friends in the few days we'd known each other. She was easy to get along with and we just seemed to speak the same language. She was a bit of a tomboy and maybe that made it easier for me to be friends with her. I didn't seem as struck by my usual shyness around her.

Once in the shower I soaped up and started wondering what to wear? Jane had been wearing jeans and a shirt when I went to RSVP, but would she change before dinner? Thinking of Jane I started to slowly get hard. I was smitten with her big round body, big saggy tits, her beautiful black hair, her furry pussy. Her thick glasses were another matter but even those could be the thing of a librarian fantasy (if that's your thing).

"Down boy," I said to myself as I realised I'd started stroking my soapy cock. I finished washing, towelled off and went back to my room. Again I met Julie in the hallway.

"What are you up to?" she asked. "Joining us in the common room tonight?"

"Nah, not tonight" I replied, unsure of exactly what to say next. "I'm catching up with Jane for dinner."

"Oh" said Julie, looking surprised. I blushed a little and said I really need to go and get ready and rushed into my room. I wondered whether Julie would say anything to anyone else, and decided there was a very good chance that she would. Did it matter if she did? Not really.

I decided on jeans and a shirt, neat enough for dinner (I assumed). I grabbed the beer and the wine and made my way up to Jane's room. She had changed clothes, different jeans which were tight on her bbw ass and thighs, giving her a slight muffin top. She wore a white blouse open just far enough to show a hint of cleavage. Her hair looked amazing, she must have washed it. She pecked me on the cheek and I could smell some perfume, or maybe just shampoo. Either way it was a lovely fresh and clean smell. She looked me up and down and gave a small nod of approval.

"I hope you've got an appetite," she said with a wink, and turned back into the small kitchenette.

The food smelled terrific. I opened us a beer each and watched her bustling around with the food preparation. We made small talk and I continued to watch her, and her ass in particular. It was big and round and stuffed tight into those jeans. I could see a faint panty line and that started to turn me on. I also remembered how amazing it had looked when she was on all fours inviting me to fuck her from behind. While I was daydreaming she'd asked me a question that I had missed completely and had turned around to see me smiling and staring at her ass.

"Is my conversation boring you?" she asked with a fake pout of her wide mouth.

"No, not at all, I was just lost in my own thoughts", I replied with a smile.

"Oh really? Do tell?"

"It's nothing," I murmured, making a show of ogling her body even more obviously.

She laughed and flushed a little, and asked for another beer. When I took on over to her I lingered and looked over her shoulder at the food, it looked delicious, and there was a lot. I looked down from behind her and could smell her hair as well. I put my arms around her from behind and kissed her on the top of the head. That hardly seemed romantic but at the same time her ass was resting against my groin and I started to get hard again. There was no doubt she could feel me growing through my jeans and she reached around to massage me gently through the denim.

She turned around and we kissed deeply. I could taste cool beer in her mouth and delighted in the feel of her hot slippery tongue in contrast. My hands were then on her large breasts, held firmly in place by her bra. I could feel her nipples hardening through the bra as she kissed me harder. She reached down and started to massage my cock again, not as gently this time. I continued to play with her nipples through her clothes. Her breathing became a little bit ragged.

We shuffled slowly over towards her bed, still kissing and groping each other. I dropped to my knees and fumbled with her jeans, trying to undo the buttons. She helped me with them and then I slid the jeans down over her thick white thighs. As I was still kneeling I was at the perfect level to admire her panties which has caused me to get hard earlier. They were a pale pink colour and were sheer, so I could see her black bush through them. The shadowy triangle drove me crazy, my cock now painfully stuck in my jeans. I fidgeted to try and get more comfortable.

I kissed the smooth white flesh mid-way up her thigh and she shivered and placed her hands on my head. I could smell her pussy now, a clean lusty odour. While trailing kisses along her thigh I reached a finger into her panties and found she was soaked. She groaned and sat on the edge of the bed. I quickly pulled her jeans and panties off and she lay back in the middle of the bed. I crawled between her spread legs, kissing my way up her inner thigh. Her hands were back on my head and slowly guided me towards her waiting pussy.

I'll be honest and admit I wasn't too experienced at this. There'd only been one or two fumbly attempts in the dark in my earlier relationship which had worked out ok in the end but didn't leave me with a lot of confidence. Anyway, I got to that gorgeous black bush and started licking. She continued to guide me and finally I wasn't just licking pubic hair, I was licking the hot salty wetness of her slit. I still think the technique must have been poor but it was working, judging by her moans anyway. I continued licking and her hands left my head and spread her lips wide. What an amazing sight! My tongue continued to tease her clit and I could now feel her juices coating my chin and lips.

Jane suddenly pushed me back and started trying to take off my jeans. I quickly stood up and took them and my boxer shorts off, it was a relief to have my cock free after being trapped in the confines of my jeans. I took my shirt off as well and leant over and kissed Jane with her juices still coating my lips and chin. She moaned and dragged me down next to her. With surprising speed for such a large woman she was straddling my face. I looked up at the wet curls just an inch or two from my nose and then felt her mouth engulf my cock. 69 time!

I used my fingers to spread her and slid two in, pumping them in out of her slick pussy. As I added my tongue she started to push down onto my face. For a brief moment I felt I couldn't breathe as I was smothered by her ass and soaking pussy. I tried to focus on pleasing her to distract me from the amazing feeling of my cock in her hot mouth, her hand pumping the shaft. I found her clit with my thumb and tried to catch my breath. Her slightly hairy asshole was so close, I wanted to tease it but remembered her reaction a few days earlier and was very aware that any flinching or accidental biting on her behalf could be extremely painful for me.

After a few minutes her soaking pussy slowly raised above me, and she swung her leg over, affording me a perfect view of her swollen wet lips nestled in that thick bush. She grabbed a condom from her bedside table and rolled it slowly onto my saliva-coated cock. And without another word she mounted me as I lay on my back, guiding my six inches deep into her hot, hot cunt. She was still wearing her blouse (and her glasses, did those things ever come off?) and I undid the buttons as she started to grind slowly back and forth. She shrugged the blouse off and quickly released her bra.

Her breasts sagged down towards me, nipples pink and hard. Areola about one and a half inches across and a light pink colour. I grabbed both her nipples and teased them, rolling them between thumb and forefinger. She just kept grinding on me, rather than bouncing up and down. I lifted my head and took her right nipple into my mouth, sucking it gently at first, and then with more vigour. She started to grind harder now, moaning constantly. I released her breasts and they wobbled in time with her movements, hanging down on her firm round belly. She leaned back and I put my hand down between our crotches, using my thumb on her clit. I was getting too excited, the sight and feel of this spectacular bbw riding me was too much. I started to buck under her and came hard, pushing as deep as I could into her pussy which continued to grip and grind.

She slowed her pace but remained on top, milking me. When she finally crawled off my slowly deflating cock pulled out of her with a wet sucking sound. I pushed her onto her back and resumed my earlier position between her legs, lapping hungrily at her wet slit before focussing on her clit. She was making more and more noise and I could feel the large muscles in those pale thighs flexing and then slowly relaxing. It was a slow build, as she continued to get more and more tense.

She started saying "oh yeah" over and over again while pulling my face into her pussy. There was pubic hair tickling my nose and my tongue and jaw were aching when she finally erupted into a drawn out series of shudders which eventually paased and left her lying there panting and moaning weakly, her soaked and swollen red pussy slowly contracting and relaxing. I got up and disposed of the full condom before joining her back on the bed.

"So when's dinner ready?" I asked cheekily.