Dinner with Daddy & Babygirl (BDSM)

Story Info
Babygirl may have bitten off more than she can chew.
2.4k words
4.14
36.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered as my little asshole widened to let the wide, solid silver plug out. The pain gave way to the sweet relief but empty feeling of an unfilled ass.

"You're gaping nicely, I can see your insides, Babygirl." Daddy sighed contentedly.

I knew what was coming next before the plug appeared in front of my eyes as He held it out. I opened my mouth. Daddy never let anything go in my ass without then going in my mouth. My lips sealed around the stem and I felt the warmth of the silver touch my tongue. My ass had heated it up nicely.

"How does your pretty little ass taste?" Daddy asked. He was in a cute, loving mood, and even though I knew it wouldn't last, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy in my tummy. He pulled the plug out of my mouth to let me answer.

"My ass tastes lovely, Daddy, thank you." I replied, sweetly looking up at Him from my hands and knees.

"Now, Babygirl. We're going out tonight so I'm going to dump a load into that cute little asshole and you're going to hold it in for me all evening."

I loved this game. It made me feel so good to walk around with a fresh cumload inside me.

"Where are we going Daddy?" I asked with an almost saccharine sincerity.

"I made a new friend a while ago. Tonight we're going out for dinner with him and his wife." Daddy said, matter of factly. "We're going to L'Experiencé."

I had heard of that restaurant. It was a very expensive French place, the type of place sugar daddies often took trophy girlfriends and wives to show them off.

"Oh thank you, Daddy! I'm so excited." I truly was excited, I felt so special that He would take me there.

Daddy's cock was already rock hard when he forced it into me. It was less painful than usual because I was already gaping. I was on all fours and he squatted over me, fucking my ass with hard downward thrusts. It was like he was making love to me, a rare thing. It was hard and rough, but also slow and passionate. His hand found my throat and he squeezed as his magnificent cock slowly slid in and out of me. I was in heaven. The man I worshipped was taking me like a treasured possession. With one hand he held my throat and the other reached underneath to knead my full, enhanced tits before he exploded into my insides.

Quickly he grabbed the same silver buttplug from before and, having withdrawn his cock, pushed it into my ass, sealing his load inside me.

"Now," he said, still panting. "There is a new dress in the wardrobe for you to wear tonight. You will wash and dress me and then you will put it on and make yourself sexy for me."

When I put on the dress and looked in the mirror, I took my own breath away. It was a scarlet, floor-length halter dress, with a slit up the side. It was cut perfectly; it hugged my body around the waist and just barely held in my breasts. I looked like the epitome of class with just a hint of absolute slut. My hair was up and I have to admit, I looked goddamn amazing.

Daddy appeared behind me and after taking in the view slipped his arms around my waist and hugged me from behind as we looked in the mirror. With me in my dress and him in a bespoke, black suit, we looked ready for a red carpet.

When we arrived at L'Experiencé, Daddy held the door for me and guided me through it with his hand on my ass. The opulent foyer was breathtaking; I couldn't believe the luxury of it all. The was gold, deep reds and candlelight everywhere. I had never set foot in a place like this, let alone had a meal.

We walked to the maître d' station and an incredibly neat, rather good looking man took Daddy's name for the reservation. The maître d' led us to the table and I drifted through the tables, taking everything in. All around us were men in expensive suits dining with beautiful women. I noticed a few looks from men as I walked past, with the slit of my dress revealing just a little more thigh than was usual for the place. When we arrived at our table, I was still distracted. Like a wide-eyed starlet experiencing Hollywood for the first time. I didn't even notice the man and woman sitting at the table. I was in a world of my own when I felt Daddy's hand on my lower back.

"...And this is Cristal." Daddy's voice rang out in my head. Cristal was one of the names Daddy gave me when I became His bimbo and used in situations when He felt Slave or Babygirl was innappropriate.

"Cristal, this is Alexander and Elizabeth." My blood ran cold. It couldn't be. I looked up and straight into the face of my parents. I stood, petrified for a couple of seconds before Daddy's hand moved down to my ass and pinched it, hard, to snap me out of my stupor.

"I.. err... How do you do? I stuttered.

"Lovely to meet you Cristal," my mom said, as I became aware of my dad's eyes on my bolt-on tits, which were struggling not to burst out of my dress.

"It certainly is," my dad added with a look of hunger in his eyes.

I just stood there, speechless. I suppose a vacant look was appropriate for a bimbo like me. Daddy pulled the chair out for me and I sat down, internally panicking, and suddenly incredibly aware of the plug that was only just holding Daddy's cum in my still slightly gaping asshole.

Throughout the whole meal I sat, speaking only when spoken to and even then like I didn't have a single braincell, just the way Daddy liked me.

I listened to Daddy and my dad talk about work. I sat in silence while they discussed politics. Then my mom asked me if I thought Daddy would propose to me soon. I told her I hoped he would. Secretly I knew that the only rings Daddy would ever get me would be new heavy steel ones to attach leashes to my collar or chains to keep me in place while he abused me.

After a while, the subject of my parents' missing son came up. I had to listen to them talk about how much they missed me and how they just wanted to know what happened to me so they could have closure. The last they knew of me, the old me at least, was that I was engaged to a girl they loved and I was on a business trip when I disappeared and was never found. Daddy had forbidden me to make contact with anyone from my old life when I became his slave. That was long before I was bimbofied and allowed outside again.

Mom looked an inch from crying as she spoke about her lost son, how strong he was, how much of a good man I was. She had no idea that I was right there in front of her. With fake eyelashes, fake lips, and a huge set of bolt-on stripper tits. I couldn't bear to think about what she would think if she knew that her son was now a platinum blonde, collared and owned sex-slave to a sadistic man who hired me out to other men and fucked me mercilessly whenever he wanted to dump a load but whom I worshipped as my God. It would have broken her heart to know that I spent most of my time on Daddy's cock, being violently fucked and begging to be hit or choked just so I could feel Daddy's touch or begging to be allowed to drink his cum.

I excused myself from the table to use the restroom and when I got there I stood in front of the mirror, just staring at my own body. I was so conflicted. Part of me hated myself for being what I had become. But looked at the way the halter part of my dress stretched over my tits and I got turned on, as I always did when I saw myself by then. Until I met Daddy I was a completely straight man and in many ways I still was. So seeing this busty, fake, slut in the mirror was a turn on, as if I wasn't looking at myself.

My head was still swimming when I left the ladies room. I was brought back to reality by the sight of my dad waiting for me in the corridor. He came close and I felt his arm wind around my tight waist.

"I know who you are," he whispered in my ear.

"Wh... Sorry?" I blurted out as my heart dropped so fast I thought it would fall out of my ass.

"Yes." My dad's hand found my ass and he pulled me into him so my tits pressed against his chest.

"I... I..." I couldn't even put a sentence together.

"You're a filthy, nasty little cumwhore."

I didn't know whether to be relieved or not.

He continued: "...and your owner has given you to me for the weekend in a few weeks as a birthday present."

He leaned his head back to look up and down my body.

"Mmm, by the time I'm finished with you, you'll be so used you'll be calling me Daddy too."

He took a step back and cupped my breasts, which were far too big for his hands, and squeezed my slutty silicone tits.

"Such a beautiful girl, Cristal. The type that deserves to be abused," and with that he turned on his heel and walked off down the corridor back to the table.

I stood for a minute, almost hyperventilating outside the ladies room. Not only did my dad not know who I was, he wanted to fuck me, and he thought I was a girl. I did my best to compose myself and walked back to the table. Again, Daddy pulled the chair out for me, he was such a gentleman in polite company. The waiter came over to take our dessert choices and as he left, my mom spoke again.

"So Cristal, I hear you're becoming quite the artist." She smiled at me, it was a smile I hadn't seen in so long.

"Well, erm." I muttered, nervously.

"Don't be modest, honey." Daddy chimed in. "My friends love what you do." He turned to my mom. "Honestly, Liz, she's a bit of a talent, and so devoted. She's always slaving away on something."

"Oh, wonderful, the world needs more artists like you." My mmm said, oblivious.

"It certainly does Liz and I intend to have as many people experience her work as possible."

The waiter arrived with our desserts and the conversation moved on.

Finally the time came to leave. We got up and my dad embraced me, he kissed my cheek.

"Lovely to meet you, Cristal." He went to kiss my other cheek and instead whispered in my ear. "I'm going to make you cry."

My mom hugged me. "You're a lucky girl, having such a gentleman. He's just like my Alex."

Daddy shook my dad's hand and they shared a look. "I'll give you a call next week about that deal we discussed."

"I look forward to it." My dad replied.

Daddy took my hand and we made our way out of the restaurant and into the cool night air.

I was quiet the whole ride home. I just sat there, rubbing Daddy's cock as I always did in the car, while Daddy drove with a wry smile on His lips. Thoughts flashed through my head too quick to focus on, much like the lights of the other cars on the highway. We arrive home and walked through the front door, Daddy closed it behind us and grabbed me by the back of the head. He slammed my face into the door. When my ears stopped ringing I knew I would have a black eye the next day, not that anyone would see under the coating of makeup I always wore. He let go and I fell backwards a step. He grasped the front of my dress and ripped it clean off in one pull and I stood naked in front of him.

"Babygirl! Glass! On your hands and knees!" Daddy barked.

Dutifully I crawled to the kitchen and fetched a glass tumbler and returned to Daddy who was undoing his tie. "Present." He ordered. I turned away from him, putting my face on the floor and my ass in the air. Daddy grabbed hold of my balls and twisted them, I bit my lip to stop myself crying out.

"Legs together, bitch." He shouted. I slammed my thighs together, presenting my ass to him for inspection. He gripped the buttplug and yanked it straight out. It hurt so bad but I knew what was about to happen and for a brief moment all my worries and cares flew out of my head. He pressed the cold glass against my legs and I pushed, it didn't take much, my ass was gaping wide. The thick cum he had fucked into me before we left the house came dripping out, gloopy and glorious, it ran down the sides of the glass and settled in the bottom. I felt the familiar sensation of Daddy's spit falling down into my asshole as he dribbled into it.

"Now drink." Daddy said. I got up and kneeled in front of him. He tipped the glass into my waiting and open mouth. This was what it was all about. Receiving the gift of cum from such a strong, amazing man. I opened my throat and the cum slid straight down into my tummy.

I was in heaven, but the dread soon came back as the gravity of the evening hit me once more.

"Please, Daddy! Please don't let him use me," I cried, knowing full well I would do anything to please my Daddy.

"And why the fuck not?" Daddy snarled at me, for daring to question him.

"He's my dad!" I wailed, tears welling up in my eyes.

The next words out of Daddy's mouth made my blood freeze.

"I know."