Dinner with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xqzxxx
xqzxxx
6 Followers

Well the little gagging motions got me going and it wasn't long before I was holding her head in my hands and essentially fucking her face. She really appeared to be loving it, but to be honest when I get to that point that's not my primary concern. When I got ready to come, I pushed in as deep as I could and held it there. I could tell she was gagging and not getting air, but I still held it there as I shot my hot sperm directly down her throat. There was no option for her but to swallow and despite her having trouble handling it, she did and came through fine. I had to pull out a little sooner than I'd like to be sure she could get some breath, but it was one of the stronger and more satisfying orgasms I'd had in quite a while so it was all good.

Looking down at her gasping and shaking, I was inspired to ask..

"Are you OK."

She nodded her head affirmatively and continued catching her breath. In just a minute she was well on her way to recovered and looked up at me with a huge smile.

I reached down and took her hand to help her up.

"Now give Stan a big kiss." I told her. The smile on her face got even bigger and more mischievous. As she moved towards him, I keep watching of course but also moved toward the sofa myself. Stan not only didn't back away from the kiss, but appeared to move into it. Apparently Stan has always wanted to taste cum; like so many husbands. I thought I had his number now.

The kiss was something else. Everyone in the room knew what it was about. Margaret took great joy in sharing the remnants of my come with her husband and impressing upon him his new status – and especially hers. It was a very passionate kiss and I loved watching. I felt I needed to stop it before they did though so I did. I wanted to be sure we all knew who was in charge here. So I said...

"Stop." And they did.

"Come over here Margaret" and she did; standing in front of me with that crazed look in her eyes. My cum was deep in her belly and she was dripping profusely from her pussy for me. She was the most wanton and animalistic woman I'd ever seen at that point.

I had gotten to and sat down on the sofa. "Take your right foot and put it on the sofa here next to my leg." I told Margaret. Of course she complied, not yet aware of what was going next. Reaching out for her hand I said, "Now the left here on the other side and step up of course." I now had her standing over me with nothing between my cock and her pussy but three feet of air.

"Stan; you want me to fuck Margaret, don't you?" I asked.

"Oh hell yes" He said emphatically. Catching himself he then said, "Yes Sir – VERY much."

"Then ask me to fuck your wife. Tell me how she needs a true cocksman and that you're not man enough for her." I commanded.

I looked into Margaret's eyes as her husband said to me, "Sir I've dreamed about a real man taking Margaret since we were very young. Once I admitted it to her, we almost always used that fantasy when we were together. You are a much better man than am I and by the looks of things, the type of man she deserves to make her happy. Sir, I would be very happy to have you use my wife for your pleasure in any way you desire. I'll be glad to do anything I can to assist."

"Nice speech, boy." I said. "Now Margaret, slowly lower yourself onto me. Slowly now, too fast and I'll make you go back up and start over." She began to very slowly lower herself onto me. IT was obvious she knew that the fast way was the slower way. As I still held her hand in mine for stability, I used that to control her descent. Once I saw that she was trying hard to obey, I sped her up and brought her down, holding my cock with one hand and her hand with the other. As she got to the right height I pushed back with my hand – slowing her pace to a stop. I had only to reach up just the slightest amount to run my cock along her juicy slit. I did that for several minutes. I soon realized that even though she runs and is in great shape, that's really taxing on the legs, so I guided her on down. She went down and down – as my cock went up and up into her; finally bottoming out with a delightful sigh from her.

Since she was now sitting on me, I moved her forward and back on my cock. The look on her face was incredible. Her eyes closed and she seemed lost in bliss just from this slight movement. Despite the stress I'd recently placed on her legs, I told her, "Begin sliding up and down on my cock."

Bracing her hands on my chest, she began sliding up and down on my rock hard cock. After a few strokes I asked Stan, "Do you like watching your wife fuck herself on my cock Stan?"

"It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Can I please stroke?" He said.

"No, Stan. This is Margaret's fun." I said.

Margaret for her part wasn't even aware he was alive. She was 100% rapt with my cock inside her. Seeing her getting so into it got me inspired and I reached my arms under her knees and put them around her back, holding her tightly so she could no longer move on her own. Then I stood up, still holding her and still inside her, and began thrusting into her while standing. I also used her weight to bounce her a little, making "hitting bottom" that much more forceful. She reacted very well as her breathing accelerated and she started making those noises again. Slamming into her now, I was getting squeals on occasion and she was holding onto me tighter than I'd ever been held with her arms. Minutes went by and I started to tire. Hey I'm not as young as I used to be! So I spun around and leaned over, essentially throwing her on the sofa with me on top of – and still inside- her. When we hit, I think the air was knocked out of her, but the instant we were down I started pounding that pussy mercilessly. That's one of my things is being forceful and maybe just a little rough. For her part she was really going crazy by now and I could feel her pussy clenching around me as she came again and again. That of course made ME start to spurt and as is my custom I slammed as deep into her as I could and held it there, trying desperately to put my seed as deep in her as possible. I could still feel her quivering underneath me for a good while. But as all things, it slacked off and I once again was aware of Stan. He was still there slack jawed. I doubt he'd ever seen anything like this – and especially with his wife as the star. It was great.

I pulled out of Margaret, only to hear her go "No sir, please come back." Little did she know she wasn't finished for the night yet. I went and got a dining room chair and put it down perpendicular to Stan.

"Margaret, lay on that chair with it supporting the are between your hips and breasts – facing Stan." She did and I played with her breasts a little just to be sure they were free. I moved her up a little so that they would move under the right circumstance, which I intended to provide. I had her put her hands down at the base of the legs and told her to keep them there.

I then moved around behind her and entered her from behind. Holding onto the chair I got some good leverage and was really able to be forceful. On the other end, Stan was getting to watch his wife's tits bounce as I fucked her from behind. I reached around when I could and grabbed them too – letting him know they belonged to me. I think he appreciated the concept.

Margaret was coming over and over again in this position. I know she was losing her situational awareness. She told me later that all she knew at that point was cock and cunt and steamy action. Nothing else existed for her at that moment. With her being so inspired it wasn't long before I came too. I couldn't believe the force of my second orgasm of the night. I pumped buckets of sperm deep into her in great strong shots.

Again a slight slack time for us both – although I did remain inside her. But before long I knew we had to go again. But this time I thought we didn't need Stan anymore. So I stood up and said, "Stan, Margaret and I are going into the bedroom so I can fuck her on your marital bed. I bet you're going to love that – aren't you? Never be able to sleep in the bed again without thinking of this I bet"

"Good god yes sir!" He said. "You're right and I love it. Please go fuck her in our bed."

"Good cucky boy. You go play on your computer on your little cuck sites that I KNOW you must be on. You can tell your friends your wife and you are now owned and that maybe sometime soon you'll have some photos. Not tonight, but maybe next time."

And with that I grabbed Margaret's hand and lead her down the hall to the bed she'd shared with her husband for all those years. Leaving the door open, I threw her down on the bed and crawled between her legs, entering her again and thus started a long couple hours.

After a while, all her sexual tension had been relaxed and she was showing signs of fatigue in between action. So while I was still deep inside her during one of those breaks, I told her to sleep and I would wake her up again.

I walked out front, needing a break myself. I noticed Stan on the computer in one of the side rooms and after getting a drink for myself I came in there with him and asked how he was enjoying his night.

"Best night of my life!" He said. "I'm a hero online tonight. Thank you sir for fucking her so well. It really was impressive."

"Well she's all worn out for right now. I'm going to go use her once more before I leave. I see you still haven't touched yourself. That's a real good boy. You've been so good I'll give you a treat. IS your webcam off?"

"Yes sir" He said, with a question in his tone.

"Good." And I stood up and walked up to him and told him "Open up boy" and as he opened his mouth to ask what or why, I slid my soft dick in it.

He reacted VERY well. You can tell that he'd never sucked a cock before but he had dreamed about it a lot. I was getting hard again and he was learning the right place for a cuck. After I got hard I took his head in my hands and began stroking a little, just to give him that treat. But I didn't want to come again – that was for his wife. So I stopped.

"Thank you Sir." He said and sounded truly sincere saying it. He was smiling.

"I see Margaret's not the only one who loves my cock in this house. Well, good boy. Maybe sometime we'll work more with that. For right now I want to fuck her one more time before I leave. Tell all your boyfriends online there that her Bull used you to fluff him."

"You couldn't keep me from doing that!" He said happily.

But I was already walking back down the hall, with my boner bouncing in front of me. When I got to their room I climbed up on and inserted myself into Margaret and she woke up with me stroking up and down in her pussy. I told this was the last one of the night and then started pounding as hard as I could. We both came hard again and fell into each others arms exhausted.

As I softened I actually fell out of her and that was my signal to leave.

"Come with me girl" I told her and we went back to the front room where I got dressed again and ready to go.

I poked my head back in the computer room and told Stan, "I'm leaving for tonight. After I've gone I want you to eat Margaret's pussy for a minimum of an hour. Your neck will hurt, but she deserves it and you should be thankful to her for doing this for you."

"Yes Sir" He said. "I'll start shutting down now."

Turning to go I said to Margaret, "Did you hear that? I want him to eat that pussy for at least an hour. If you fall asleep that's OK. It's his task not yours. You've already done your bit for the night. OK?"

"Yes Sir" She said.

"Now come with me" and taking her hand I led her out into the front of the house and right out the front door even though she was still stark naked. Now fortunately due to the time of year it was already dark and their front yard is pretty sheltered by trees. Give her credit though she didn't bat an eye and came with me out to me car in the driveway stark naked.

Upon reaching the car I turned and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Go back and stand at the door and when you see me leave you can go back inside and go to bed and let Stan do his homework. OK?" I said to her.

"Yes sir. Of course." Was her reply.

"You take care and I'll see you again soon. Remember your world will never be the same again because I own you now."

"Oh yes Sir. I wouldn't have it any other way."

xqzxxx
xqzxxx
6 Followers
12