Dinner with Honey

Story Info
Male to female transformation involving sex in the kitchen.
4.7k words
4.55
131.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting people online can be quite a feat sometimes. One never knows if the person is really who they claim to be through their words. So, when the time came to meet in person, she hadn't set any great expectations.

"It'll be in a public setting. It's a group meeting, so if it doesn't work out or I'm totally bored talking to him, I can always go talk to my other friends. I'll be safe and not stuck." she told her friend.

She gave herself a once-over again in the mirror before leaving for the meeting, she noticed how the black velvet gown flowed perfectly over her ample hips. The corset around her waist showed off her hourglass shape and pushed her cleavage up to stand at attention. Her long, ebony hair flowed straight down her back and spilled over her shoulders, brushing against portions of her exposed skin. Her blue/green eyes pierced through the dark make up. She chose to wear the four inch platform boots to give her a boost in her shorter frame, since she knew he was about a foot taller than she was. She didn't want to feel like she was an inch tall standing next to a giant.

When she walked in, several people in the pit area of the bar waved, welcoming her and smiling. Her eyes only had to scan the room once to find him. He stood out from all the other attendees at the meeting.

He was much more gorgeous in person than she could've possibly thought. His picture online didn't do him justice. When he stood, his tall frame was more than enough to hold his exquisite, athletic build. He wore jeans, a black t-shirt and a leather vest. His blonde hair was combed back and his blue eyes were welcoming.

After all their talks online, she knew he wasn't a new player to the SM community. However, he was mostly on the dominant side of things. Even his demeanor in general was dominant. He didn't slouch and was confident. It showed in the way he walked and talked.

Even in her tall boots, she still had to reach up to hug him. He managed to encompass her inside of his embrace and make her feel small. But that was always the big turn-on for her. It gave her butterflies inside to think that soon she'd have total control over his large man, taking away all of his masculinity and turning it around in her favor.

Over the next few weeks, the relationship moved in the direction she had planned. She slowly started gaining the control and just through little gestures, the gender roles shifted between the two of them. She'd bring him flowers to a date, rub his ass through his jeans, or even test the waters by pulling the back of his hair as they kissed, watching the passion rise and his nature give in to her.

All he had to do to her was mention how he wondered how it would feel to be a woman sometime. She had no need to fully transform her men into women, but oh how she loved her boys to be feminized. She loved the way their masculine traits softened, how they let their emotions out more, how the feel of the clothes felt over their skin when she touched them, and especially how they looked in make up. She never understood why this all worked for her, as she wasn't attracted to women, necessarily, just men who emulated women. Why never mattered, just that she found someone to give in to her needs.

She began calling him Honey, as it still fit his personality and he was so sweet with her, but she could get away with calling him that in public and no one would think strangely about it.

The slow build up of their relationship was to work her way into "the big night". She'd begun buying him panties to wear daily under his clothes. He loved how the silky or sheer material felt under his rough clothes. She smiled knowingly at him in public about their secret.

When the day arrived, she went to pick him up early in the afternoon from his house. He just thought they were going on another one of their outings and that nothing special was happening this particular day. Their first stop was the mall. He had no idea what he was in for and was just enjoying spending time with her. She walked into Victoria's Secret and they both browsed around the store. He picked up items he thought would look nice on her, and she picked out some items as well. When they had a good selection of lacy boy shorts, garters, thigh-high stockings and corset-type tops all in red and black, she asked the sales lady if she could try on the items. The sales lady led them back to the dressing rooms, then returned to the store area. She grabbed Honey's shirt and pulled him inside the dressing room, closing the door behind him.

He was a bit shocked that she'd done that, but also got aroused thinking he was going to see her try on the clothes for him. She turned around to him and began unbuttoning his shirt. She watched his face turn red when he realized what was happening, but he didn't stop her from undressing him.

When he was fully undressed down to his white lace panties, she handed him a garter. She sat down and watch him dress himself in the garters and corsets. She liked looking at his body, and in the articles he was trying on, she thought of him as a present she gets to unwrap.

As he stood there feeling a bit awkward, she said, "Turn around, I want to see your ass." He turned around and it almost took her breath away. He had the most perfect ass surrounded by the sheer, black material, with the white lace underneath, all she could do was reach out and squeeze his cheeks. She ran her fingertips over the material tracing the lines, then ran her fingernails gently over his exposed skin. It made him shiver and she heard a gentle sigh escape his lips. "Perfect." she told him. "I think we'll get them all."

His stomach did flip-flops and he swallowed hard. He was a bit uncomfortable in the clothes, but loved the way he felt when he was in them. He couldn't wait to get them on again. She sat back on the stool in the dressing room and enjoyed watching him get dressed again. She tried very hard to contain her excitement as well, by crossing her arms and legs, and staring at him while he dressed.

On the way to the counter, she stopped off at the perfume section and grabbed a tall, thin, pink bottle of body spray as well and placed it on top of the frilly items he was already carrying.

On the way out, she handed him the bag and had him carry it. Again, nothing out of the ordinary for others looking at them, but they both knew the items were for him, not her.

Down the mall, they stopped into an accessory shop. When she'd lift up various necklaces and put them up to his neck, he blushed severely and looked around to see who was looking. She didn't seem to be concerned at all with whomever might be watching, nor what they thought. All she was interested in was dressing up her girl for the perfect evening.

They again, picked out various things they liked separately. "Honey, come here." she yelled across the store. When he came to her, she put some bangles and bracelets over his wrist to see how they looked. He wiggled his hand a bit to get them into place then held out his hand for her to judge. "Looks good to me. We'll get those too." she said. "Oh, and by the way, your hands look great since I told you to stop biting your nails. But we'll help that along later, too."

"Thank you, Ma'am." was his reply.

He could feel the electricity surge through his veins at the thought of more to come. It'd been a long time since he'd felt this much excitement and anticipation.

While she was driving to the next store, he took the items out of the bag and looked them over again. He loved rubbing the silky material and thought about how he felt when he was in them. She smiled, loving the way he was reacting to all this.

The next stop was to a nail salon. His eyes bulged at the thought of going in there and what he was going to have to do. Yet, somehow, he was still excited. "Would he be able to go through with this?" he thought.

As they walked in, the lady at the counter was welcoming. "Will you be doing manicures today?" she asked.

"No, we'll both be getting pedicures." Sierra replied.

"Ok, please pick out your color then." she stated.

Sierra went to the shelves that housed the colors and picked out two shades of red. She then handed one to him and took the other to her chair where they sat down next to each other.

The lady doing Honey's toes giggled when she saw the red bottle in his hand, but didn't say anything to him about it.

As the lady was painting Honey's toes, everyone tried to act like it was a normal, day-to-day happening, but both Sierra and Honey knew how it made them feel. She could see and feel him slipping further into his feminine role.

They both giggled between them while they were wiggling their toes, allowing them to dry. When they were finished, they thanked the ladies and were on their way to their next destination.

She pulled into the supermarket parking lot and they went inside. She pulled out a cart, then walked away, expecting him to push it behind her. He caught on quickly and followed her through the store. She grabbed various items and placed them in the cart. "Honey will you grab that box up there for me, please?" she said to him. He liked feeling like the housewife. Pushing the cart behind her only reinforced that issue.

While they were bringing the groceries into his place, she also brought a couple of extra bags inside as well.

As he was putting away the groceries, she took the items they bought at the mall and the other items she had brought in and went into his bedroom. She laid out the items on the bed she wanted him to wear in addition to several wrapped presents. Next to all the items, she laid a single red rose, then went back to watch him in the kitchen.

When he was finished putting the food away, he made her a drink and gave a slight bow as he handed it to her. Her piercing glance, over the rim of the glass as she drank, made him blush.

"I've left a few items for you on the bed. I think it's time you get dressed for me." she said to him.

"Yes, Ma'am." he replied as he headed off to his bedroom.

When he went into his room and shut the door, he noticed all the items laid out on the bed for him. It was so sweet of her. He noticed several boxes and began with the big, black box wrapped in white ribbon. As he opened the lid and moved the tissue paper to the side, he saw a long, black, silky-feeling dress with red trim lace. "Wow, how pretty." he thought. The next box held some spiked heeled boots...in his size even! Oh, she was good.

Another box revealed a long, red, slightly curly wig. "Oooh, very hot." he thought.

The last small box held a razor. He knew what this was hinting at, without a card attached to explain further instructions. He quickly got into the shower and shaved his entire body. It took him about a half hour to do, as he'd already been shaving various parts of his body on his own.

After he got out of the shower and dried off, he sprayed himself from his neck down to his thighs with the body spray. He then put on the black silky panties with the red lace trim. Over that, he slid on the red, lace garter belt. He sat down and began putting on the black, thigh-high stockings. As he bunched them up and started at the toe, he purposely took more time sliding them up his freshly-shaved legs. He was much more sensitive to the sensations now that the hair was gone. He loved the silky feel of the stockings sliding up his calf and felt the stirring in his panties. He struggled with the buckles and clips on the garter and corset, but managed to get himself into the outfit.

He caught a quick glance at himself in the mirror and stopped. He moved closer to the mirror and couldn't stop gawking at himself. "Wow." he thought. He turned around to check out his rear as best he could, but couldn't believe the transformation and how much more feminine he looked in the outfit. He was incredibly turned on and couldn't wait to finish the outfit and have her see him in it. He was slightly embarrassed, but not enough to overcome his excitement.

He continued by putting on the dress and jewelry. When he finished, he touched it off by putting on the wig. He straightened his dress, fluffed his hair a bit over his shoulders, then put on the boots.

He had a hard time walking with the tall spikes, but figured it out quickly by taking small steps and walking more on the ball of his foot, rather than the clunky way men walked on their heels. He felt so feminine, he couldn't believe how she'd changed him like this. She had such good taste too. He was a whole new person. He felt it really brought out something submissive inside him.

He took a deep breath and opened the door to peek out. "Well, come out here, Honey. I want to see." she said. He tip toed out and stood just outside the door way, leaning a bit on the door jam for balance and support. He was so giddy and excited, he was afraid he might pass out.

"Well, look at you. You are incredibly sexy. I don't know how I'm going to keep my hands off you tonight. Come over here to the desk and sit down." she said, patting the chair. He looked over to the desk and saw several make-up items and bottles of nail polish.

As he sauntered over to the desk, she was rather impressed with how well he was taking to walking in the boots. She thought he must be a natural. He smoothed his dress behind him as he sat down on the chair so as to not get wrinkles in it while sitting down. "How attentive of him to think to do that. I think he's really enjoying himself and getting into this role well." she thought.

She placed her hands on his cheeks and pushed his face upward so that he was looking her in the eye. She swung her leg over his lap and sat down on top of him. She moved her hand underneath his chin and raised it slightly to give him a soft kiss on the lips. "You're too beautiful to resist." she said to him.

"Thank you, Ma'am." he replied blushing.

She looked over the make up items and began choosing a few, applying several different shades to his lids, lining the eyes, applying mascara, and finishing it up with a touch of red lips. The gleam in her eye told him everything he was wanting to know about how he looked. He smiled at her sheer joy.

"Oh, I'm not done." she told him. She grabbed another chair and began the manicure. He was enjoying being pampered this way and then understood why women spend so much time primping at the salons.

"Now allow your nails to dry, then I'll have you start on dinner. Blow on them a little bit, Honey, that'll make them dry faster."

He spread his fingers and gently blew on the red paint. He was feeling so delicate and girly. He loved this feeling. He'd never experienced anything like it. Her attention to him and her responses also increased the adventure. He loved the way she looked at him. It was amazing how she made him feel. He was so turned on, he wasn't sure he'd be able to keep himself under control. "But that's not how a lady should act." he thought, and therefore, held his need under control for the time being.

"While your nails dry, would you please just walk for me. I'd like you to get used to the boots and, frankly, I just want to watch you walk. You look totally amazing. It's turning me on a lot." she told him.

He smiled then raised himself from the chair very seductively, keeping his rear end stuck out a bit till the very end of the stand. It was surprising how well he was getting into this role, but she loved every minute of it, and realized she was the one being seduced here.

He floated around the living room area, every once in awhile pretending to bend over to look at items on the various tables around the room. She ate up all the attention he was creating. He managed to walk very well in the boots. She was rather impressed.

"I'd love for you to make dinner now. I'm really hungry. Would you get started on that, please? Just be careful with how you touch things in there till you're sure your nails are dry."

"Yes, Ma'am. It would be my pleasure and I'll be sure not to ruin my nails." he replied as he sashayed off to the kitchen.

Sierra moved a chair to the side of the kitchen area so she could watch Honey preparing dinner. This was her favorite part. Although Sierra knew how to cook, she mainly did it only when she had to and absolutely loved when someone else would cook for her. To her it meant sacrifice. Someone was giving of their time in order to please her.

When Honey put on the vinyl apron trimmed with leopard print, Sierra tried to remain calm. She could feel the blood rushing to her most private parts. She crossed her legs, trying to remain in control. As the chicken went into the oven, Honey began preparing the side dishes on the stove. Sierra was wondering why she would ever want to keep her passion under control, and instead, decided to let it all go. She walked over behind Honey as he was stirring items on the stove. She wasn't sure if it was the steam rising that made her this hot or watching Honey in his outfit walking back and forth in front of her, but she was burning up.

She put her arms around Honey's waist and then brought her hands up over Honey's chest, slowly feeling the slick, shiny material beneath her fingers, occasionally running over the fur trim. All the sensations of soft silk, vinyl, fur and the smell of his skin drove her wild.

She ran her hands back through his sides and moved down over his rear end. She felt the outline of the garter and his panties beneath the dress. She continued running her hands down, alternating between his inner thighs and outer legs. She loved touching his body anyway, but through all these sensational clothes, it made her heart race.

When she reached the end of the dress, she ran her hands back up his legs, bringing the dress up with her, exposing what was hidden underneath. Although Honey continued cooking dinner and remained perfectly still for Sierra to explore, Sierra noticed the slight tilt of Honey's ass in her direction and the various gasps that were escaping from Honey.

Sierra's hands finally reached the top of the thigh highs. She lingered there rhythmically alternating between his freshly shaved skin and the feel of the lace under her fingertips. He was extremely excited at her delight of him in the outfit. She ran her finger underneath the garter belt up to his round bottom. She pushed her body into him, while outlining with her fingers under the curve of his shape. She moved her hands, palms up and gently ran her fingernails over his ass cheeks, then squeezed at the end.

He had to put both hands on the counter to brace himself as she moved one of her hands around his side to the front of his crotch and the other through his thighs where they met. She moved around to the front between him and the stove.

He would occasionally reach around her to stir the items on the stove, while she continued to play with his body. Her hands continued to rub the bulge she'd created in his panties and she could feel the wetness through the sleek material. With her free hand, she reached down through the low neck of the dress and caressed his nipples through the corset, occasionally pinching them slightly.

She grabbed both sides of his head and pulled him into her, unable to control herself any longer. He dropped the spoon into the pan and wrapped his arms around her as they shared a passionate kiss. She bit his red painted lower lip lightly while staring into his eyes, then continued sucking, always controlling the movement of his head with her hands.

Then as fast as she began the kiss, she ended it and moved under his arm to return behind him again. "Don't stop cooking, you're going to ruin my dinner." she chastised him.

"Yes, Ma'am." he said breathlessly.

At the same time, she lifted up his skirt, where she finally got the first real glance at his ass and legs in the garters. The booty shorts barely covered half his ass cheeks. The rest was bared for her pleasure. She felt her heart would explode from beating so fast and wondered if he felt it when she pressed up against him.

12