Dinner with Peggy

Story Info
A night out with you, Peggy Sanford.
3.8k words
3.85
19.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have told you what I want you to be wearing when we go out to dinner: thong, thigh high stockings, 3 - 4 inch heels, your short skirt with the slit up the left side, your bra that exposes the top of your tits and nipples and a shear blouse. You were told to be ready by 7 since we were going to need about a 45 minutes to get to the restaurant.

The driver pulls us to your place just before 7 and I ask him to go get you while I sit in the car and get to watch your face when you open the door. His name is David, he is about 6-2 and 210 pounds on a body that is maintained by working out regularly. Oh yes, did I mention he is black. Your face shows surprise when you open the door and see David instead of me, but then it becomes a look of lust.

"Peggy Sanford, your ride is here."

I can only guess what David's expression was when you opened the door since you had your blouse unbuttoned to just below your tits. He brings you to the car and opens the door for you, enjoying the view all the way.

"Good evening bitch, you look lovely tonight, just like I knew you would. What do you think about David, the driver? I have a pretty good idea what he thinks about you."

"Why thank you. David looks good enough to eat."

"I'm sure you will do your best to find out for sure before the night is over" and we both laugh.

I start kissing your face and working my was down your neck to your tits. There I alternate between kissing them and sucking on your nipples, which are getting nice and hard. I then start kissing you face and lips while putting my hand inside your blouse to play with your tits.

"We are going to have some fun this evening" I say. "Or at least I am."

"What kinky and strange things do you have planned for your dirty slut?"

"I have a few ideas, and I'm sure that some will come along as we go. For now, go and tell David to leave the window open and make sure he sees plenty of tit in the process."

You go the the window and kneel down, putting your hands between the divider and your top. Somehow your right tit is totally exposed. You tap on the window and David lowers it down. "Steve wants you to leave this down this evening. Thank you." He has been watching you in the mirror the whole time you talking, but he wasn't looking at your face.

You come back and I have you sit on my lap facing David who is watching you in the mirror. I start kissing your neck and pulling your top away so that your tits are fully exposed. I squeeze and pinch your tits and nipples while you squirm on my lap and stiff dick.

"Take my cock out and suck it, nice and slow. Make sure that David has a good view of what your are doing."

You kneel to the side on the floor and undo my pants until you have my cock out and start sucking on it. "I don't want to come just yet, so just be nice and slow about it for now." I reach down and play with your tit while you continue sucking and licking my cock.

When we are about 10 minutes from the restaurant, I tell you to plan on getting me off. I say this loud enough for David to hear me also.

"When I am ready, I want you to straighten up and then I am going to jerk off on your face and tits. Consider this a type of appetizer before the main meal."

After a few more minutes I tell you that I am ready to come and to get into position. You do and I notice the car slow down a bit as I look and see David looking in the mirror to watch us. I jerk myself off just a bit before cumming on your face and some on your tits.

"Now suck my cock clean and don't touch my cum that is on your body. I think that it will make a nice statement when we get to the restaurant. Leave the blouse unbuttoned also."

We are almost at the restaurant when I say to you, "Go ask David if you look like a slut." You go back to the window and lean in close. "David, do you think I look like a slut with all this cum on me?"

"I think you look lovely" he responds, "and maybe a bit slutty."

We arrive shortly and David comes around to open the door for us. "Did you enjoy the show on the way here?" I ask him.

"Yes. Very much so."

"Then you will really enjoy the trip home."

We go to the desk and tell them we have a reservation. "The name please."

"Sanford. Peggy Sanford for two."

The host has a hard time finding it since he is looking at the cum on your face and tits more than the book. "Yes, here it is" he finally says. "Follow me."

He leads us to a booth in the back that semi-circular and raised up two steps above the floor. After helping you up, he tells us that Michael will be our waiter for the evening and should be with us shortly. There are a few other patrons near by, but not many and I make sure you will have your left to Michael.

Michael shows up shortly and asks if we would like any drinks. We order some and an appetizer also. He is checking you out during this whole time and not really looking at me.

"I think he is trying to figure out what is on my body."

"Why don't you tell him when he comes back."

"I couldn't do that."

"You show your tits and/or cunt to strangers, you will fuck a total stranger when told to do so, yet you can't tell someone you have cum on your body. I find that hard to believe, but I'll help you this time."

About this time Michael comes back with our drinks and says the appetizer should be out shortly, all the while looking at you again.

"You might want to pay some attention to me since I will be the one paying and tipping you tonight." I say. "Even though the view of the slut is much easier on the eyes. Enjoy looking at my bitch all you want. Have you figured out what is on her face yet?"

"Was I that obvious? And no I haven't."

"Tell the nice waiter what my dirty slut has on her body and how she got it."

You lower your head some before starting to explain. "After telling me to, I gave my husband a blow job for about 20 minutes on the way here in the back seat of the limo while the driver watched in the mirror every so often. When he was ready to come, he pulled out of my mouth and jerked off on me, making sure the driver knew what was happening and when so he could watch everything in the mirror. Then he wouldn't let me clean it off."

I look to see what effect this has on Michael, and it seems to have had quite an effect.

"I know that you will take good care of us tonight, but if there is anything my bitch can do to make your night at work more enjoyable, tell her. I'm sure that she will be more than willing to acomodate you, or anyone else."

"Thank you, let me go check on your appetizer. Did you want to order now or in a bit?"

"After the appetizer will be fine, thank you Michael. One other thing, where are the rest rooms? "

"By the entrance where you came in. I'll be right back."

"You certainly made an impression on him. I thought he was going to poke a hole in his pants when you told him what was on your face" I say after he walks away. "At least talking to him gave him a moment to get things back under control."

About this time the host stopped to check on everything, the bus boy brought out the bread, water and coffee and a waitress walked by for no particular reason.

"Here is what you are going to do. You are to go to the ladies room and remove your panties. You are NOT to do this in a stall, but out in the open near the sinks. If anyone asks what you are doing, your are to tell them your Master has told you to do this. You are to bring them back in your hand. Part of them must be showing, not entirely wadded up in your hand. Now go."

As you start off, I figure it should take only a couple of minutes to accomplish this task, but you are gone for about 5 minutes.

You and Michael return about the same time and you get back in your seat while he is setting out the appetizers. We then order our dinner and Michael leaves saying he will be back with more drinks.

"I want you to visualize yourself laying on your back on the table, your head near me and your ass on the edge. Now put your panties neatly where they would be." You look at me funny as you take your panties and spread them out with the crotch (complete with a wet spot) at the edge facing Michael. "What took you so long in the restroom?"

"There were a couple of women washing and they asked me what I was doing. I told them that my Master had requested me to do this and I was doing what I was told. These two must have been friends because the one said she could never do that even though her husband wanted her do. She would do most things he requested in private, but not in public. Her friend said she would love for her husband to tell her what to do, anytime, and she would obey. They we discussing this as they left and I'm sure the conversation continued till they got back to their table. I'm sure it continued even more after I walked past their table on the way back."

While we were talking and waiting for dinner a gentleman came up to our table and introduced himself as Paul. He said that you had been talking to his wife Jenny in the restroom and how much he wanted to thank you for getting them talking about Masters and sub missives. I tell him that if Jenny is willing, start out with simple requests and work up to bigger things. He asks if you really do everything you are told and you tell him yes; anything, anytime anywhere and that nothing was too much to request, as long as she wouldn't get arrested.

I tell Paul to try it with my slut to see what it feels like. He looks at you and says he doesn't know what to do. "Show him your tits bitch" I say "and help him." You then take his hand put it on your blouse over the right tit and push it to the side, letting his hand touch your tit. You then repeat this on the left side as he pulls your top away from you.

"See how easy that was." I say. "Start tonight with your wife and maybe just have her open one or two buttons on her blouse or skirt. You will have a great night if you do."

"I think I will" he says. "Thank you" he adds as he start walking back to his table.

Michael is bringing our food as Paul is walking away. He sets out our food, with the help of the busboy who keeps looking at your still exposed tits. As the busboy walks away, Michael asks if there is anything else we need. "No, I think we are OK, but how about you? What can my bitch do to make your night better?"

"Her tits are lovely, but I'm more of a pussy person."

"Well then pussy person, what would you like her to do with hers?"

"I would like to see and touch it."

"Then help yourself. We won't mind and she will love it. Tell her what you want her to do to make it easier for you."

"Raise your skirt" he basically whispers.

You then pull your skirt up in back and put your bare ass on the seat then pull up the front so that your pussy is exposed. "Help yourself."

He then looks at me questioningly. "Hurry up before I tell her to cover herself and you get no tip." He then seems to snap out of it and starts playing with your pussy.

"What are you doing to her right now Michael?"

"I have two fingers in her cunt and working on a third."

"Get her worked up, but don't let her come right now."

He keeps this up for a bit and then pulls out and puts his hand in your face. "Clean them up" he tells you and you quickly start sucking his fingers clean.

About this time, the host stops by to "see" how things are going and watches you cleaning Michael's fingers. "Is Michael taking good care of you tonight?"

"Yes" you quickly answer.

"I have a question for you two. How would you like to play with the bitch and do what you want with her? Is there an office we could use?"

"I believe that we might be able to find something. Let me check and I will be back."

"Fine" I say as we start eating our meal. You are still sitting there with your tits and pussy exposed while we eat and as different house staff come by to see and refill drinks.

We are almost done when Paul and Jenny walk up to the table. I notice that her blouse is unbuttoned more than it probably was when they left home and Paul makes sure she stands to my right so I will have the best view possible. "Thank you to both of you for helping us tonight" they both say.

"You are most welcome" we both say. "Here is my name and number is you have any questions" I say as I give them this information. "Jenny, will you do me a favor?"

"Yes."

"Allow me to undo the next button on your blouse."

She hesitates just a second, then she turns and leans in toward me a bit. "Help yourself, undo as many as you want."

I undo the top one and I notice her breathing increasing. I start to toy with the next one, which is below her breasts, and she starts getting flushed. I then undo that one also and tell her thank you. "Maybe we can get together some time with our subs Paul and have some fun."

"Yes, thank you. Have a good evening" they say as they turn and walk off.

"You did well in the restroom slut. Thank you."

We finish our meal and Michael is cleaning up. "Thank you for everything tonight Michael. As a gift, why don't you keep the whore's panties that you have been looking at all night."

"Thank you."

As we are about to leave, the host comes over and says that he has a place where the four of us can go. "Lead the way" I say. "Bitch, you had better cover your tits on the way though."

We follow the host to a private party room. Once inside I tell you to strip out of your skirt, blouse and bra. Michael lays you on a table and starts to eat your pussy.

"Oh yes, that feels so good. Eat me and make me cum. Oh Honey, he is eating me so well with his tongue on my clit and in my pussy."

I glance at my watch and say, "Gentlemen, this has been a wonderful evening, they party is still going on, but we need to hurry. Our limo needs to be back before too long."

Michael gets you off several times in quick succession. While this has been going on, you have been playing with the host's cock. Michael says he wants to fuck your face so he comes up to your head and the host heads for your cunt. He has a nice sized cock, 8 - 9 inches and about 3 inches across. It's a good thing that Michael has eaten you so that the host can slide in almost all the way with the first stroke. He starts banging away while you start playing with Michael's cock, which is just a little bit smaller. They quickly find a rhythm and are giving you a great fucking.

"Fuck her good gentlemen. The slut loves having two cocks in her at once. Fuck her and cum wherever you want to. Cum in her or on her, she loves both." The guys keep banging away until they both come about the same time. The host comes first and fills your cunt and then Michael cums in your mouth and on your face. While everyone is catching there breath, there comes a female voice behind us asking if this is a private party or can anyone play.

We turn and it is the waitress that had stopped by our table earlier. "Come on in Angie, you're just in time" the host says. I don't think think the cunt will mind if you clean her up, especially since she no longer has any panties."

Angie comes over and starts eating on your pussy again, sucking out the cum that has just been deposited there. She gets you off a number of times since you are still so high and sensitive. As she starts up your body I say "That is all, she came in with cum on her and she is going to leave the same way. People this has been fun, but we need to be on our way. Bitch, just put your blouse and skirt on, you can carry your bra out in your hand. Are there many people left in the restaurant?"

"Not when I came in" said Angie.

"In that case, don't bother buttoning your blouse, just pull it closed, then leave it alone, and we'll see what happens." We say good by and leave the party room and as we are walking toward the door, some guy walks into the wall watching you and trying to get a view of your tits.

"Are you enjoying yourself this evening?" I ask.

"Very much. How much more do you have planned for me yet tonight?"

"We will have to wait and see. Did you enjoy Angie cleaning up your used cunt?"

"Yes. I don't do things with women very often, but she was good."

As we walk to the limo, the wind has blown your blouse out so that your tits are in sight of anyone who looks, which happens to be David. He gets out and opens the door for us to get in.

As we start for home, I tell you to go tell David what all you have done since we got out of the limo.

You approach the still open window and ask him what he did while we were inside. He tells you that he tried reading, but all he seemed to be able to think about was you and how you looked when we got out of the limo. He then admitted that he had ended up jerking off to the thought of how you looked. "You wasted some good cum in a Kleenex instead of giving it to me" you say.

"No, I jerked off on the blacktop beside the limo" he tells you.

"Oh, you bad boy. Do you want to know what I did while we were inside?"

"YES." You then proceed to tell him what all happened to you. When you are done, you come back to me and sat next to me.

"Did he get hard listening to your story?"

"Yes. He had to adjust himself several times."

"Take your top off, give it to him and tell him he can exchange that for his tip when we get home."

You take it off and go back to the window again and relay my message as you put the blouse on his lap.

We arrive at home shortly and David is carrying your top as he comes to open our door. We all three walk to the house and enter.

"David, the bitch is yours to use any way you want. She will not deny you anything and she likes to have her tits pinched hard. Enjoy."

"I have been waiting for this slut, get over here and suck my cock. NOW!"

You go over and get on your knees in front of him and undo his pants and pull them down with his underwear. Out pops a huge black snake that is already about 8 inches long and getting longer by the second. You work on getting it in your mouth, but it is so thick you can barely get the head in after it grows to it's full length of about 10 inches.

"It's a good thing you got opened up by the host so you should be able to take this cock without too much problem. Enjoy her David, I know she is going to enjoy you using her."

You suck him for about 5 minutes when he tells you to get up and he bends you over the couch and starts fucking you from behind. He grabs your tits and uses them to hang on to you and really be able to pound you. You proceed to come quickly and loudly at this time.

"Fuck that cunt good David and fill it with a huge load of cum. Pound her like she's never been pounded before. Come on bitch, give David the fuck of his life, make me proud. Fuck him whore."

Finally David start to grunt that he is coming, after having brought you to orgasam a number of times and you both explode at almost the same time, both yelling loudly.

"If you ever need a limo again, ask for me. This has been a most enjoyable evening, even though maybe next time I might come in for something to eat also. Thank you."

I tell you to get your cunt to bed so that I can fuck you. We go upstairs and I start fucking you until I come inside you.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening" you say as we drift off to sleep.