Dinner with Sir

Story Info
Picking up dinner or getting picked up?
1.1k words
3.69
13.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sanbam469
sanbam469
4 Followers

Got a call from my Dom with instructions about the tasks that I am to complete before I go to his house for additional training. The following tasks are as follows:

He has ordered our dinner from a 4 star restaurant and I am to pick it up.
When I leave the house to the restaurant I am to be wearing a very short black spaghetti strap dress. This dress must be revealing enough to show off my breasts and my ass.
I must not wear any panties
I must also have my large stainless butt plug in
I must have nipple clamps on to ensure that my nipples show through the fabric of my dress as well as the chain connecting them

So I get showered and get ready to go. I lube up my ass and insert my large stainless butt plug. Which for some reason went in very easily. I decide to insert my even larger glass butt plug and am again surprised that it was easily inserted. Looking at the clock I noticed that I have a good 1/2 hr before I have to leave. I decide to see what would happen if I inserted both butt plugs at the same time. With a bit of trial and error I finally get it in and the fullness and a little bit of pain actually causes me to cum very hard.

I get up to leave and realize I cannot walk with both in my ass. I take out the stainless plug knowing that I will be punished for not following the specific directions but also knowing that Sir will be very happy that I chose to wear the even bigger glass one.

I get to the restaurant and the order isn't ready (Sir later tells me this was intentional). I end up waiting for about 30 minutes. My shoes are also the required 5 inch heels so I end up pacing a bit knowing there is no way I can sit down wearing the tiny dress. At least not without showing everyone my lack of panties.

Two gorgeous guys are sitting in a booth close to the host/ hostess stand and are eyeing me up and down. While I wait for Sir's order, I decide to use the restroom and have to walk past the table where the Godlike creatures are seated. As I walk by they comment on how they can see my pussy if they get down just a little lower. I hear this and get very self conscience. I accidently push out my plug and it plops on the floor by their table. I act as if nothing happened and continue to the restroom. On my way back to the front the guys call me over. It is at this point I notice they are twins. So as to not be rude and also to look for my plug I go over to the table. I don't see it on the floor and swallowing my pride I ask them if they found something I may have lost. Acting innocent, they asked me to sit down and describe to them the item I lost. Knowing that Sir will be unhappy with me if I do not come with the plug in and would have encouraged me to recover it at all costs, I swallow my pride and describe my butt plug.

The guy closest to me (I decided to call him Adonis) pulls his water glass from out under the table and set it on the table in front of me. In the glass is my glass butt plug. I go to grab it and he pulls it away and states that he thinks it needs to be put back where it belongs and he is more than willing to help me with that. I tell him that he can join me at my car and put it in there. I also mention I am on a time constraint so it has to be quick. The guy furthest from me (calling him Hercules) gets up and gets on the other side of me keeping me essentially locked into the booth. They both start pulling up my skirt as they say if I work with them it won't take much time. Now my dress is pulled up around my waist. And then I feel two sets of fingers rubbing my pussy and fingers sliding in from both guys. The host comes to the table glances at the glass with the butt plug in it, smiles and then tells me the order is ready.

I tell him that I will be right there to get it. The host leaves and I am then instructed to lay across their laps so that they can insert the butt plug and get a good view of it once it is in. I do so hoping this will not take too much time and Adonis starts sliding his fingers slick with my wetness into my ass. Hercules then takes the now ice cold butt plug out of the glass of water hands it to his brother. It is slowly inserted into my ass as he continues to finger my pussy and Hercules has begun pulling on the nipple clamps and further pinching my nipples. I try to get up and am held down. They both tell me I cannot go until I cum and continue playing with my body. I start moaning and my body shudders in a crazy orgasm. Eventually they let me up and state that they hope to see me soon.

I pick up the food Sir ordered and race to his place hoping I am not punished for being late. When I get there I am put across his knee and punished for both being late and for not having the stainless butt plug in. Once my punishment is over we eat dinner and this is where he tells me that he intended me to have to wait for the dinner. Asks me if anything eventful happened and I tell him the story.

We go to the dungeon and I am then tied up and blindfolded and gagged. Sir tells me I will now be getting my reward for being a good girl and for being honest with him. It is then that I hear some other voices and realized we are not alone. I start feeling hands all over me. The gag is removed from my mouth and replaced with a hard cock. It is pulled out and replaced with another and then another. It is then that the blindfold is removed and I see the twins from the restaurant standing there with big shit eating grins on their faces. I am instructed to service all three of them and until they are all happy with my performance. I smile at Sir and tell him "Thank You Sir" my slutty holes were very hungry for cock and will do whatever pleases Sir.

sanbam469
sanbam469
4 Followers