Dinner with Sylvia

Story Info
Sylvia wakes up alone to an empty village...
2.6k words
3.98
14k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia rolled off the boulder she was curled up on with a lazy thud. She let out a groggy sigh and muttered to herself as she reluctantly crawled forward, pulling the rest of her body behind her. She hadn't seen anyone else since last night; she hadn't eaten either, and the sun was listing off to the other end of the sky.

"Aaugh! Dammit, it's gonna get cold soon. Where is everyone?"

No one answered her of course. No one was around to do so. She gave up on anyone returning, and heaved herself up. She straightened her back and stretched, yawning; dust and pebbles fell off of her. She never wore anything during her outdoor naps. It'd defeat half the purpose: to tan her otherwise pale skin.

Sylvia set out past the bounds of her village toward the nearby mountain range hunting grounds. She pushed her hair out of her eyes and absentmindedly flung it back; her straight brown hair fell loosely over her shoulder blades. She squinted into the sun, flecks of gold caught the orange, lowering light in her otherwise hazel eyes.

The wind brushed over her bare back, and she shivered; goosebumps ran all the way down her arms. Sylvia couldn't stand the cold very long, it made her feel even more sluggish than before. As she pushed through the brush towards the base of the mountains, she froze. Footsteps, a jostling pack. An assault rifle swaying and thumping against a leg. She got close to the clearing and hid in the bushes.

One man. Thank god it was only one of them. Now she knew why no one was around- damned blue bastards, she could only hope they got away in time. But then why was she left alone? Her mind began to race with possibilities and answers to questions she hadn't even asked yet. Before she made herself too dizzy, she cleared her head and decided to get the answers herself. She knew she'd have to find out from him.

She straightened up enough for her upper body to be visible above the brush, and wrapped her arms over her chest, rather ineffectively.

"M-mister? Sir?" she called to him as he passed in front of her.

He stopped in his tracks and turned towards Sylvia. It took him a moment to process what he saw: a shivering beautiful woman, stark naked, full breasts nearly spilling out over her arms.

"Mister, d-do you have a coat in that pa-pack of yours? I'm freezing..."

Without thinking, he started to step towards her. Her voice sounded strangely clean and clear. She wasn't very loud, but she was all his ears could notice. He locked eyes with her, and sealed his fate.

"Will you put that gun down first? It's making me terribly afraid," she cooed at him. He felt a dulled sense of shock- he recoiled at the idea of disarming himself, but he suddenly found himself placing his gun and pack behind him.

"Oh, thank you so much sir-"

Once he was close enough, she shot her tail out at his feet, coiling up his legs and torso.

"Lamia..." Was all the man could manage to whisper. He was paralyzed with fear, kept immobile by Sylvia's crushing tail. She pulled him away from the clearing, and brought him up to her eye level.

Determination and anger shone in her eyes. She relaxed a little pressure from his chest, and he desperately gasped for air.

"You're going to tell me what happened to the others, right? I'm not going to have to break your legs?"

The back of his head shivered, he felt a slight buzzing in his head, unavoidable, unignorable, and strangely pleasant. His cheeks burned at the thought, and he began to stammer.

"Where. Are. My. Friends?"

She tightened around his legs with each word, enough to feel his bones begin to creak.

His mind flashed to his CO drilling him on what to do and what to avoid. All he could remember from that course a week ago was to not be caught alone with one of them, and that you should try to escape should you come across one. Clearly he'd failed on both those counts, he wasn't ready for this yet.

"How was I supposed to know what you were..."

"You thought what? That I was a damsel in distress? I still can't believe that works. All I had to do was show you my chest and you came crawling over to me..." Despite his annoyance, his cheeks lit up as he lowered his eyes to her body. His breathing was fast and shallow, despite the bit of room she'd given him.

"But it's true," he thought to himself, "she is beautiful. Her upper half anyway. It doesn't even help not to look at her... It must be her voice! When she speaks-"

She brought her lips to his ear: "You want to give in, don't you? You really don't have a choice. Look at me. I've got you now, you know- and that's more okay with you than you thought. Right?... I can feel your dick against my body, rubbing into me. It's okay. You can want me." Her voice buzzed loud in his ears like a drone, sealing up his reason with sickly sweet vibrations. She pulled him slightly away from her, forcing him to look at her full body. He traced her form from the ground up: her scales were a soft and dark blue, almost like velvet, her underbelly had a gentle fade to a thin white band. Her powerful lower body gave way to her wide hips, her vagina, her hourglass waist- he could see the smallest hints of her rib cage above her slender, flat stomach. Her full, prominent breasts sat below her thin and feminine shoulders, and her tight lipped, smug smile led his eyes up to meet hers once again.

"That's right, it's okay, I'm not so scary... When you tell me everything, I might let you touch me." She gave him a quick wink. He felt himself give up, he couldn't fight the sound of her voice, and he couldn't deny that what he was seeing was entirely desirable.

"...Most of them were gone by the time we got there. Your lookout gave them decent warning, but we got her before she could get away. We only caught two more on the outskirts of the village before we swept and cleared the main grounds. We must have missed you somehow, our equipment isn't perfect yet, since your kind is such a new threa-"

"That's enough." She sighed. "I don't have the desire to listen anymore. I'm hungry. You're going to take care of that now. What's your name? You know what, it doesn't matter."

He was thoroughly confused- was she going to eat him? No one had ever returned from being captured by them, there were only rumors and guesses as to what actually happened. Sylvia saw the look of terror in his eyes and scoffed. She rolled her eyes at him.

"I'm not going to kill you. At least I might not. I have to eat first... I think you'll enjoy it actually. You seem to already."

She uncoiled herself from him. He couldn't run, his legs felt impossibly heavy and numb. He stood weak before her. She was much taller than him when she stopped hiding her lower body. She slid close to him, lowering her chest directly below his chin. She slipped her tail up his leg, coiling easily around his thigh, she felt his cock pushing out against his pants- he was already hard for her. She pressed her body into his as her tail rubbed and teased the length of his shaft. A small moan escaped his lips, which she silenced with her lips. She kissed him forcefully, and her tail pressed and pulled his cock with a primal instinct. She put her soft, lithe arms over his shoulders while her tail undid his pants, he pushed them down to his feet and stepped out of them, closer to her. He was completely bewitched by her touch, by that sensual, swaying body. He pulled back to finish stripping down, and she immediately pulled him back to her, coiling her tail around his cock without hesitation.

He briefly worried that her scales would scratch and scrape at his skin, but she felt so smooth on him, the small bumps on her scales slid over him and wiped his mind of all concern. She tightened and loosened her grip on him, grinding the coil up and down at the same time. He put his hands on her waist and pressed his fingertips into her soft skin, and he fell further away from the world around him- her eyelids lowered slightly, that was always her favorite part, when their instincts failed them. He didn't have any real control over his body anymore, he couldn't stop himself leaning in to kiss her, he didn't think about pulling himself closer to her body, he didn't tell himself to let out grunts and moans of pleasure. No, Sylvia was in control of that now. She pulled at his cock harder and faster now, using the tip of her tail to play freely over the head. He was overwhelmed, the sensations bursted at him from different directions, he felt an immense release swell up in him, and he held his breath. Before he could even understand what he was feeling, he let go of himself, and spurts of hot cum draped over her stomach, shooting out of him over and over.

"Aah, finally..." She removed as much of it as she could with her hand, and licked it clean.

"Finally. I was hungry. I still am actually, that wasn't nearly enough... Here, let me do this so it doesn't make such a mess."

She lowered herself down to his cock and uncoiled her tail from him. She took him deep into her mouth- her tongue slipped down the entire length of his shaft, and she toyed with him in her. He felt her soft hands running up his legs as she sucked at him hungrily. Her long tongue writhed and teased at his shaft, while her hand grasped and massaged his balls- his knees buckled and he let his head roll back. Her head pumped up and down, back and forth, she put a little more force into her hand, and he felt like he was about to explode. He began to pant and grunt much louder now. He felt precum leak slowly out of him, and her tongue quickly moved to take it in. Her warm, wet mouth felt so much more familiar to him than her tail, he wanted this much more desperately- he wanted to give her more, it felt right. She gripped at him even harder now, as though she were trying to squeeze it out of him. Her head pumped faster, bringing on that powerful urge to release into her again. It was too much, too good to resist anymore. He couldn't hold anything back anymore, not his desire, his voice, his semen, and she took it all into herself. She kept sucking on him, even as he came, and he completely filled her mouth. She pulled off of him and drank it down, savoring the energy he was giving her. He staggered down to the ground and weakly propped himself up on one elbow.

"Much better. You've served my needs well," she exhaled. "But... Not yet my desires."

"Pl-lease, I can't..." he stammered. "I need time to recover."

"No, you don't need time dear, you need this." She grinned, baring her small fangs at him proudly. It seemed like she floated down, effortlessly placing herself on top of him so his shaft sat just between her labia. She placed her hands gently behind his head, and slowly sank her fangs into the side of his neck. He was horrified- not even her voice, her warm voice suffocating his sense of reason could completely mute the terror of what she'd just done.

"Relax. It's not venom, I'm not some snake... Don't get me wrong, you still might die, but not for the reason you think. It's a... Well a drug I guess. I think it was oxy... Something. I can't remember exactly what she told me anymore- anyway, you'll see what I mean in a second."

He furrowed his brow and looked up at her, confused. Not venom?... Then what?

His body answered that question for him. He felt like he had been hit with a jolt of electricity that wouldn't stop, his arms and legs buzzed ceaselessly and his skin felt incredibly sensitive. It wasn't really that he couldn't move, no, he knew he could. He just didn't want to, it didn't feel right. Especially not with her on top of him like this. She slid her fingertips lightly over his chest, coyly smirking at him and what she could see him feeling. She pressed her hips into him, grinding herself against his cock, over and over. It was all he could do to stay conscious, any touch from her sent massive shocks of nervous energy to his brain, and this... He could feel her getting wet, he felt his head bump over her clit and he could hear her tiny gasps of pleasure start to mount.

"Oh fuck this I'm done waiting," impatience and crude desire dripped from her lips.

Her voice shattered any other sensation he had in his mind, it buzzed and droned completely in his skull, there was no room for him left there. He didn't even notice she'd begun to fuck him. He couldn't handle the competing sensations and began to white out. Before he was gone he felt her tail coiling tightly around his neck, her powerful muscles clasped over his airway- he couldn't breathe. Sylvia grinned, watching him accept everything she was doing to him. She started fucking him harder, her tight walls were practically grasping at his thick cock, she pressed him deep inside her again and again. He reeled back from nearly whiting out to nearly blacking out, he was coughing and choking and smiling and he couldn't do anything about it but enjoy what he was being given. She was close to orgasm herself, shamelessly rubbing her clit and slamming herself onto him, mouth agape, letting out moans of pure sexual release and pleasure. He saw her perky, smooth breasts bouncing in front of him, her hips swaying and thrusting over his throbbing dick, he saw the power in her eyes and smile and he came for her. She shivered and even lost herself to the throes of her pleasure, letting her voice ring out as she rode him. She didn't stop until he stopped cumming, and when she finally did, he was passed out. She released her grip on his neck sighed contentedly. Tiny imprints of her scales burned on his throat, the little red marks surprising even herself- she sat with herself for a moment and enjoyed the afterglow. Eventually, she sat up and checked for his pulse. Weak, but there. She didn't kill this one, thankfully.

Sylvia brought him back to the village over her shoulder. He'd woken but still couldn't move. She had been covering his eyes with her tail and ignored most of what he was saying, he kept begging her to let him go and to keep him forever and she honestly couldn't be asked to care. He would be going with the other men, until Dianna could decide whether he would be kept. As she made her way to the cage, she saw a couple of her friends cleaning up around the fire pits.

"Ooh, Syl, you finally brought one back alive huh?"

"If you let him live he MUST be a catch!"

"Oooh come on, we've had plenty lately, I'm sure you can afford me the luxury of killing a few. Hey, where's Dianna?"

She smiled at the ease with which they all fell back into comfortable conversation. Good to be home, she thought.