Dinner With The Boss Ch. 2

Story Info
Couple enjoys more time with horny boss.
4.1k words
4.4
135.9k
27
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barely three weeks after his dinner with Phillip Jackson and Sylvia, Tony Bates was called into the office of Mr. Jackson once again.

"You have been nominated to be made a partner in this firm, but the appointment still has to be ratified by the full board of partners," Phillip told Tony. "Your nomination will be decided at a meeting next week and you will have to present yourself and answer any questions any of the members may put to you. I am willing to coach you on the types of questions you will be asked. Why don't you and your lovely wife come to our house for dinner on Saturday and we can walk through the question and answer session."

As Phillip said this, he felt his dick twitch in his pants. He was remembering the fucking he had given Tony's wife Carolyn at their last dinner together (see Chapter 1) and had promised himself that he would fuck her again every chance he got. He smiled, remembering the feeling of her tight cunt wrapped around his hard cock and it was all he could do to stop himself pulling his cock out of his pants and masturbating on the spot.

Tony reluctantly accepted his boss's invitation. He too was remembering the last time they had dined together, and feared a repeat performance. Still, if he wanted the promotion he would have to go along.

That night after dinner he finally broke the news to Carolyn. "Oh, no" she cried. "I couldn't go through that again." Even as she protested, she felt a tingle start in her loins and spread up to her breasts as she remembered the feel and taste of Phillip's thick cock. "Is there any way you can get out of this?"

"Sorry, dear," Tony said. "If I want this promotion we have to play along. Maybe this time we'll be able to avoid the situation getting out of hand."

The next Saturday at 7 o'clock Tony and Carolyn rang the bell at Phillip Jackson's mansion. Carolyn had made every effort to look glamorous; her blonde hair was piled high on her head and her full breasts pushed out over the top of her short black cocktail dress. Phillip answered the door and ushered them inside. They were immediately struck by the evidence of luxury everywhere they looked, from the rich pile carpet to the sterling silver place settings. "This is what being a partner in the most prestigious law firm in the city can get you," said Phillip. "I hope nothing happens to screw up your nomination."

When Tony and Carolyn heard this, they realized what kind of a night they were in for.

After a sumptuous dinner, the two couples moved to the lounge room to enjoy some more wine and conversation. Having already concluded the practice session, the rest of the night was free.

Over good coffee and cognac, Phillip deftly turned the conversation to their last dinner. "Did you and Tony enjoy yourselves last time, Carolyn? Did you have a good and … enlightening time?"

"Yes, we did," Carolyn told him, able to be equally as blasé as he about the evening's events and eliciting a loving smile from Tony for her worldly manner. "We had an extremely nice time."

"And you have no regrets about coming over to have dinner with us?" Sylvia asked.

"None whatsoever," Tony told her.

Phillip smiled charmingly. And then, with perfect candor, he said, "Did you and Carolyn make love afterwards, Tony?'

"Yes," Tony told him. "We did."

"And was it good?'

"The best either of us has ever had," Tony said with bluntness that surprised even him

I'm glad," Sylvia said. "I was a little worried that there might be repercussions. But Phillip and I decided that you were both adult, and that you were willing to learn. We're seldom wrong about such things, but I'm always a little leery at first."

"You…do this kind of thing often?" Carolyn asked with just a little tinge of shock.

"To be perfectly frank, yes, we do," Phillip told her. "And we're probably the happiest married couple in the world. It makes your relationship with your mate that much more exciting, that much more fulfilling. You're always trying harder to please your mate, because you know he or she is getting the best he can get from the others. You want to be better than all of them, and so you put your heart and your body and your soul into it. And you succeed."

"I'm going to ask you both, Tony and Carolyn, a very bold and blunt question," Phillip said. "Would either of you - no, both of you - like to have sex with Sylvia and me again?"

Carolyn felt herself blush slightly, and she reached under the table to take Tony's hand and squeeze it for reassurance. "I…I don't know…" she faltered.

"Tell me this before you answer definitely," Phillip said quietly. "Did you enjoy what we had together last time? Did you like the feel of me inside you?"

As quickly as it had come, the blush went away and Carolyn found herself staring boldly at Phillip Jackson. "Yes, Phillip," she said, "yes, I enjoyed the feel of you inside me. And I enjoyed it when you came in me, and I came with you."

"And you, Tony," Sylvia said, as Carolyn and Phillip sat with their eyes locked together, "Did you enjoy my mouth on your penis. And did you enjoy the way Monique made you cum"

Yes," Tony said "God, you know I did, Sylvia."

Phillip got slowly to his feet. "Am I to take it that the answer to my question is yes, then? You both would like to have sex with us again?"

Tony and Carolyn looked at one another, and between them passed a mute message of love and agreement. Tony said it aloud for both of them. "Yes, Phillip, we would."

"Now? Would you like to do it now, with all four of us in the same room - Tony and Sylvia, Carolyn and me?"

The lewd suggestion sent little ripples of delight shooting upward from Carolyn's pussy into her belly. "I…I think so," she finally said. "Yes, I think I would, Tony. I'm … already feeling a little excited."

"I have some excellent movies," Phillip said. "They're quite well done, and of the highest quality."

"You mean…blue movies?" Carolyn asked. "I've never seen anything like that. Oh, I've heard about them and all, but I've never…"

"Then I'll put one on, by all means," Phillip said with a smile that betrayed the rising lust he was feeling at the moment. He took Carolyn's hand , lifted her to her feet, and then, patting her buttocks affectionately, said "Shall we adjourn to the den? I have the movie already set up."

On the flickering screen, a sweet-faced innocent-looking 18-year-old girl is lying nude on a huge, circular bed with a bright scarlet spread, her legs spread wide to reveal the pink, glistening folds of her nubile, down-covered cunt to the eye of the camera. Her breasts are small and taut, with tiny, ruby nipples and almost no areolas, which further adds to the aura of innocence and purity that even her lewdly exposed position can not deny. Her pubic mound is covered with thin, fleece-like brown hair that matches her short petite French cut. She is simply lying on the bed in that splayed position, her eyes tightly shut and her head to one side as if she is peacefully sleeping; there is a soft, beautiful smile on her unpainted, but nonetheless soft, red lips.

Suddenly, the camera leaves the young girl on the bed and pans to the bedroom door, which is slowly opening. Then it is pushed wide, and framed in the doorway is an auburn-haired woman some ten years older than the teen-ager on the bed. She, too, is nude with huge, proud, alabaster breasts and a bushy triangle of auburn-colored pubic hair that seems to cover her entire lower belly. Her lips are spread in a wide, lascivious grin as she looks over at the sleeping girl on the bed, and one of her hands begins to move slowly up and down her right side while the other massages lightly, tantalizingly, over the side of her full right breast.

After a moment, she turns and looks back in the hallway outside the bedroom. She makes a beckoning motion with her hand and suddenly a tall, well-built black man strides to her side.

Carolyn gasped audibly but involuntarily at the sight of the action on the screen before her eyes. "My God!" she said. "What's that black man doing there? With those two naked women?" She could feel a tremendous building of tension both inside herself and in the room with the others, and she pressed her thighs tightly together to stem the sexual fluids which were seeping from the warm cavern of her pussy.

Phillip said "You'll soon see what that man is doing there, my dear." He reached out with careless familiarity and began to run his hand up and down Carolyn's leg, his fingers teasing along her inner thigh under the hem of her black dress. She shivered from the electric contact of his touch, secreting still more feminine juices.

"Yes, watch what happens carefully," Sylvia enthused. "This is my favorite film, and it never fails to get me horny as a bitch in heat." She snuggled against Tony, rubbing one of her round, pliant breasts against his arm and letting her hand tease lightly, briefly over the front of his trousers, bringing his cock into hot, full erection. He had had half a hard-on just seeing that teen-age chick on the screen with her cunt opened up like that, but Sylvia's expert touch was what he'd needed for a full throbbing bone.

And on the screen, the auburn-haired woman and the huge black man are walking across the bedroom to the girl on the bed. As they approach, the girl's eyes flash open to stare first at the woman, then at the man, in what is obviously mounting fear. She tries to slide away across the circular bed, but the woman catches her arm and holds her, pulling her down into a prone, spread-eagled position again. The auburn woman begins to speak to the girl then, gesticulating and motioning with her hands, and after a moment the teen-ager nods convulsively. The woman lays down on the bed, splaying her slender legs wide and smiling salaciously as her yawning, fur-lined cuntal mouth, with its glistening wet, petal-like lips, is exposed to the camera.

The girl licks her innocent, tender lips, still with fear in her eyes, and gives a quick shudder as she moves downward on the bed, moving on all fours between the auburn woman's widely spread legs. The camera moves to one side, very close, as the girl leans forward to dart her head between the opened legs and bury it against the flaming slit. The woman arches her hips, drawing her knees up almost to her chest, flowering wider the huge lust-inflamed cavern as the girl's soft pink tongue snakes out to flick inside the burning mouth, licking up along the moistened furrow to locate the quivering, blood-red and hardened clitoris nestled at the top of her hair-fringed vaginal slit. The girl takes the miniature phallus between her teeth and begins to nibble at it, her actions more abandoned now, her mouthing of the woman's pussy becoming a little frenzied, her fingers digging into the alabaster thighs of the woman she is sucking.

The auburn woman flails her head from side to side with pleasure, totally committed in mind and body to the lascivious nibbling down between her legs. She wraps her hands in the girls' hair and urges her on, her legs jerking spasmodically into the air above her. Neither she, nor the sucking teen-age girl nestled between her legs, seem to notice when the giant black man climbs onto the bed and begins to edge forward to stare at the obscenely waving, yet somehow still completely virginal buttocks of the young girl…

Carolyn was breathing raggedly now, intensely aroused by the lewd performance she was witnessing, by the eagerly awaited entrance of the man for his role in the spectacle being enacted before her on the screen. She sat immobile, moistening her lips again and again, her mind a blank, and when Phillip Jackson's hand moved all the way up along her thigh to dip up against the moist, silk-encased slit between her legs, she closed her thighs against it to imprison it there. Delicious waves of passion flowed through her like warm honey, and she squirmed down against the cushions of the couch, squeezing her suddenly insatiable pussy tight up against Phillip's hand. His other hand moved up to caress one of her firm, taut breasts, kneading the spongy globe, bringing the nipple into turgid awareness beneath her garments.

Beside her, Tony was beginning to squirm both with excitement from what he was witnessing and from the expert ministrations of Sylvia. She had unzipped his fly, slid her hand inside, and was now stroking his rigid prick beneath the material of his shorts, running her thumb across the slippery-lubricated head, teasing it maddeningly. Tony had moved his fingers to the front of her silk lounging pajamas, unbuttoned them, and wasn't surprised at all to find her completely nude beneath. His hands roamed ceaselessly over her firm, soft, moistly warm flesh, caressing her soft, yielding breasts and the flatness of her belly, teasing into the dampened black thatch of her pubic hair, dipping lower to tweak the oscillating bud of her clitoris much in the fashion the girl on the screen was tweaking the auburn woman's with her tongue.

Sylvia was whispering softly in Tony's ear, lewd words that Carolyn could not help overhearing. "I wish that was my cunt she was licking up there! God, I wish I was having my pussy licked and sucked with someone's long hot tongue right now!"

Carolyn squirmed harder and harder on the couch now as Phillip insinuated his finger under the crotch band of her panties and into the wet, waiting folds of her pussy, teasing along the sensitive inner walls. She reached out a hand to stroke his bulging cock, eyes fastened on the screen, as she felt his finger pushing deeper and deeper into her welcoming cunt.

On the screen, the young teen-age girl was still wildly licking and sucking the auburn woman's cunt, her thin pink tongue lapping insanely at the passion-drenched furrow in which her head was flailing up and down. The woman's legs were now clasped tightly around the girl's neck, locked together at the calves, and her buttocks were upraised toward the ceiling. But now the man was taking an active role, and the camera zoomed in very close as his long tongue flicked out once, twice, to lick the quivering, jerking moons of the girl's ass. The unexpected contact caused the girl to discontinue her mad lickings momentarily, but the auburn's hands wrapped in the girl's hair force the teenager downward to her task once again, and she resumes her sucking of the well-lubricated, blood-inflamed crotch below the woman's jerking buttocks.

Again, the man's tongue licks out, this time to tease the petaled edges of the girl's tender, innocent young cunt, licking upward the full expanse of her crevice from her clitoris to her asshole, then back again, then up again. The girl is trembling almost mindlessly now at the incredible contact of the man's hot, wet tongue on her genitals, and her head races like a wild thing in the auburn's crotch while the woman tosses and flails her buttocks and grinds her pelvis into the girl's fluid-drenched face…

The action in the movie had sent Carolyn into a fever pitch of excitement. Oh, God, she wanted to be fucked! She wanted to be fucked more at that moment than she had ever wanted it. She wanted Phillip, his hard cock sawing into her, she wanted him kissing her and putting his tongue in her mouth while he fucked her, and most of all, she wanted to cum with him cumming inside her, cum while her husband came sitting next to her with his cock buried inside Sylvia - all four of them cumming together, cumming madly, wildly, ceaselessly…

She gave a soft strangled gasp and turned to Phillip, breathing hot fire into his ear and causing his cock to jerk under her hand. "Phillip, I want you to fuck me now! Phillip, do you hear me? I want to be fucked! I want you to put your big hard cock inside my cunt right now, Phillip."

"Alright Carolyn. We'll fuck and watch the movie at the same time. All of us."

"Ohhh yes, but how?"

"Straddle me facing the screen. Sit your hot wet cunt down on my hard cock and take me all the way inside you."

Tony, too, was caught up in the spectacle. His finger was sawing madly in and out of Sylvia's warm, wet cunt, and her hand was beating his now exposed cock rhythmically. The sound of his wife's obscene enticements to Phillip, and his subsequent answer, caused precum to dribble expectantly from the eye in the head of his prick, moistening Sylvia's rubbing fingers as it sheened the entire tip.

Then, with perfect timing, both Carolyn and Sylvia began to shed their clothes, Sylvia pulling off her lounging pyjamas and Carolyn her cocktail dress and undergarments, both women standing and then kneeling over the two lust-quivering poles of rock hard flesh.

Sylvia looked sideways at Carolyn and together, by mute arrangement, they plunged themselves down onto the hard, fleshy instruments of their lovers.

"Uuuuuuuhhhhhh," Sylvia mewled

"Aaaaaaagggggghhhhhh," Carolyn squealed.

In unison, both women began to climb up and down the two huge cocks filling their cunts to their fullest, their hips jerking and rotating with steadily increasing speed. Tony's hands moved around to cup Sylvia's full, resilient breasts in both hands, kneading and squeezing the spongy globes almost viciously in his passion. Phillip's fingers were dug into the firm, yielding softness of Carolyn's churning ass cheeks, pounding her harder and faster up and down the length of his burgeoning prick.

And on the screen before the eyes of the wildly fucking couples, adding to the complete and totally lewd abandonment of the scene, the huge black man has mounted the teen-age girl from behind while she continues to wildly mouth the auburn woman's cuntal passage and moist red slit.

Her buttocks dervishly rotating from anticipation of what is about to happen, licking and sucking the opened cunt of the auburn woman between her high, upturned buttocks, the girl reaches behind her and grasps the slick 10 inch cock firmly between her fingers. She guides it toward her own upturned cunt, spreading her knees out wide on the bed to open her pussy wide. She places the hot, slippery cock at the door to her innocent passage, so defenseless and virginal before the eye of the camera, aiming the great member and then inserting it inside her churning cuntal opening.

The man doesn't hesitate a fraction of a second, once he feels his prick touch the soft, warm folds of the girl's tender cunt, he slams forward to savagely drive his immense cudgel deep, deep into her soft pink vagina. The man's huge, sperm-bloated balls bounce against her unprotected, passion-drenched pubic hair as he bucks and thrusts into her pussy with machine-gun like rapidity. The girl's small, tight young tits seems to be alive with swirling motion as they dance against the woman's upturned ass cheeks, and her gleaming face seems to be flashing with the incredible sucking and licking movements in the hot, blood-swollen slit in which it is buried.

Sylvia and Carolyn, driven to heights of mindless lust by the debauched activities they were viewing on the screen, and by the hard, throbbing cocks imbedded in their soft, wet cuntal tunnels, jerked and twisted wildly above Tony and Phillip, their hips whipping and churning in harmony. Both men were levering up with hard, savage thrusts to meet the downward plunges of the women as all four of them strove for their orgasms.

Tony's hands were clapping Sylvia's breasts together as if they were two lovely, pliant cymbals while Phillip kneaded Carolyn's rotating hips, teasing one finger between the pumping crevice to toy tantalizingly at the sweating brown ring of her asshole. Carolyn reached one of her hands behind her and took Phillip's finger, guiding it to her anal opening, placing it at the threshold and then inserting it inside as she pumped wildly up and down on his cock embedded deep in her cunt. Phillip quickly established a rhythm, fucking his painfully expanded cock up into her as far as he could reach, and simultaneously pumping his finger in and out of her slowly stretching anal mouth.

12