Dinner With The Boss Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh God this is so good, her mind cried. I'm so lucky to have discovered how good physical gratification can be and I know I'm going to want this again and again. I'm going to cum soon, I can feel it, and when I do it's going to be so good, so good, and each time I cum from now on with Tony or Phillip it's going to be better and better and better…

The man jerks and bucks into the teenager's cunt with his long, hot thick prick, heaving faster and faster as he approaches his climax. The girl's torso whips crazily from side to side, and the auburn woman's head rolls like a broken puppet's on the bed as the girl's sucking of her cunt increases to an unbelievable tempo. The girl rams her ass back against the pile-driving cock with renewed frenzy, faster and faster and harder and harder.

And suddenly her orgasm takes hold of her.

The camera pans in close to fully capture the abandoned ecstasy which is contorting her lovely, virginal young face as the girl licks the auburn's cunt with long lapping strokes like a cat drinking water. The woman jerks upward with a convulsive thrust suddenly, and she too is cumming, flailing her head madly, scissoring her legs still tighter around the girl's neck in a strangling human necklace.

The man is the last to cum, a black blur until his climax hits and he pounds his long cock deep into the teenager's pussy. Hot, spewing cum shoots out of his thick cock to fill the girl's belly, fill it to overflowing so that some of the milky liquid flows out of her tender young cunt and down onto the bed to mingle with the secretions still pouring from the auburn woman's pussy.

The film ends as the black man licks softly at the pussy of the teenager as she lies in the enveloping fold of the older woman's tenderly caressing arms…

Jesus Christ, I'm cumming, cummmiiinnnggg!" Tony screamed as Sylvia pounded up and down with maddening intensity on his cock. The sight of the stud in the movie emptying his load into the virginal pussy of the teen-age girl had triggered his orgasm, and his cock began to jerk and oscillate violently as the first jetting needle of fire-hot semen erupted from his balls and slammed upward to inundate Sylvia's cervix.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!" Sylvia chanted as she felt Tony's hot cum spill into her, and then she, too, was there, cumming, cumming crazily, beautifully, riding the ejaculating cock with crazed delight as Tony's cum spilled out to flow down over his cock and pool on his thighs.

"I'm going to cum too," Phillip moaned. "Fuck me hard, Carolyn. Fuck me with your hot cunt."

And Carolyn felt his cock begin to release the hot, burning cum into her belly, felt it flow like hot oil over her cervix and back along her passage as she heaved and churned her loins and hips in an effort to reach her own climax.

"Aaaaaaiiiiieeeee," she screamed as her orgasm finally struck her as she continued to drive her cunt down onto Phillip's still spurting rod. And when Phillip's now limp cock slipped with a lewd popping sound from her cunt, she still cried for more…more.

Later that night as Tony and Carolyn drove home from the Jackson's, Tony told his wife, "I'm sorry, darling. I know you hate what he does to you. I promise I'll never let this happen again."

Carolyn just snuggled up against Tony's shoulder and gave a tired sigh. He couldn't notice the little smile which played across her lips as she relived in her mind the evening's adventure.

12