Dinner with the NCIS Director

Story Info
Tony's recollection of a dinner with Jenny NCIS Director.
1.6k words
3.94
35.1k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so sorry that Jenny was killed. If only I had not stopped to fill up with petrol, I could have been there to save her, maybe even have taken a bullet for her. I loved her that much.

Jenny was an intelligent, beautiful and understanding Director. Whoever they appoint in her place, will have a lot to live up to. I had always fancied her, but I fell in love with her when she joined in the orgy we had, at the celebrations after we had caught `The Terrorist`.

The second time I made love to her, was after she had asked me to partner her at a formal dinner. She phoned me after work on the Tuesday, and asked if I would be the host with her when she entertained three French couples at her father's old mansion on the next Saturday. They were three Officers from the Deuxieme Bureau -- the French Military Intellegence, equivalent to our NCIS. I, of course, agreed. She gave me authority to spend out on expenses, for a new Armani suit and a suitable new striped shirt and matching silk tie, which I did.

On Saturday, I arrived early and Jenny and I discussed the procedure -- I would look after the ladies and Jenny talk to the men. She suggested that we went easy on the drinking to keep in control. While Jenny went to dress, I brought up the bottles from the basement, put the white wine and champagne on ice and opened two of the three bottles of red wine to let them warm up and breathe.

The three couples arrived in three Citroens at about 7 o'clock. The maid, (hired for the evening) greeted them and took their coats. Jenny met them in the Drawing room. I offered them a glass of French Champagne or a glass of Royal Cassis (champagne with Kir Cassis).

We chatted politely and then went into dinner. NCIS were paying for the hire of a chef, with an assistant cook. The maid would serve the meal, but I was going to pour the wine for the guests.

First course was Pate de Fois Gras, served with a chilled bottle of Italian Pinot Grigio. The main course was Fillet Mignon with fries, and a Parisenne salad. I went round and filled their glasses from the first of the bottles of Chateau Margaux vintage 1990. Our guests were impressed, as they should be because each bottle was worth $1,000.

For dessert, we had Pavola Meringue with American vanilla ice cream. To go with this I offered them a small glass of Hungarian Tokai Dessert wine, vintage 1988. Jenny's father had won this, in a poker game, with a French arms dealer, and it is worth even more than a bottle of Margaux.

This all took a time to eat and drink and it was 10.30 before we rose, sated, from the table. I showed the officers where the downstairs toilet was, and Jenny took the ladies to the upstairs bathroom. When they came downstairs, Jenny took the men to one end of the room and talked in a huddle. I flirted with the wives down the other end. Jenny would not allow any of them to smoke in her house, but offered the French officers Martell VSOP Brandy, and I offered the ladies either Cointreau or Benedictine liquors.

At about midnight, everyone left in the Embassy cars. Jenny stood at the door to wave the off, then turned to me and said

"Stay with me tonight, Tony, I need company. The officers have told me that they have detected a move being made against Jethro and myself. I might have to take action personally."

Little did I know that this would to lead to her death.

We closed up the mansion, with Jenny setting the alarm and phoning the Service monitoring station, as she did every night. I went upstairs to the bathroom and then got undressed. I normally sleep in the nude so that was no different. Jenny went to the bathroom and then came into the bedroom. I watched from her double bed, as she slowly undressed before me. She hung up her beautiful green dress, which had gone so well with her red hair, leaving her just in her bra and panties; my cock began to stiffen. Then she sat down and peeled off her stockings, facing away from me. When she stood up and turned towards the light switch I had to exclaim --

"Wow!! What a fabulous pair of tits!!"

"Thank you Tony, now could you switch on the bed side lamp please?"

I fumbled at the switch, trying to look at her as I did so. She asked me to move over and slide into the bed.

"Now make love to me Tony, real slowly."

She kissed me gently and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I responded and our tongues danced together. My hands came up between us and I fondled her breasts. I loved the feel of the soft skin and the hard nipples. I licked them and sucked hard. Jenny groaned with pleasure.

My left hand moved of its on accord down the bed and sought out her cunt. It was slippery wet. I gently stroked my index finger up and down the slit, pushing it gently into her vagina and then I rubbed her clit -- it was a like a hard pea.

"Oh Tony, go down on me; I want you to kiss me there."

So I moved down the bed and Jenny pulled off the sheet covering us so I could breathe. I push my face into her cunt and licked madly at it. Then I slide down her perineum until I feel her crinkled ass hole; I tongued it hard against the pressure of her sphincter, but Jenny pulled me back by my hair to her clit.

"Put your cock in me Now!"

I moved back up and felt her hand find my prick and direct it into herself. I pushed hard until I was all the way in. I pulled back a bit but Jenny's legs were round my back and I had only an inch of movement, I moved fast though -- to hell with slow sex.

"Oh, Yes, Yes, - come for me now" and she pushed her finger into my ass hole. I pushed hard once again and stayed inside her as my spunk erupted. I gasped -- out of breath and slumped down onto the bed by her side.

"That was good Tony, now sleep."

I woke up quite early and wondered at first where I was. I could see daylight around the curtains, so I struggled out of bed and went to bathroom. Jenny seemed to be asleep when I returned, so I got back into bed again and tried to sleep. After a bit I felt her hand move over my thigh and grasp my prick. She moved my foreskin up and down -- I responded by moving my right arm behind me until I could slip it into her twat. It was already slippery -- she must have been dreaming about me! I quickly turned onto my back and pulled her on top. She grabbed my prick and then slid down onto it and really started to fuck me, I helped by holding onto her ass.

"Come on Tony, move with me!"

I did and pushed upwards as she pushed down, the feeling was wonderful. Jenny carried on fucking me and then she stiffened with her face pointing up to the ceiling as she orgasmed, then she let her head slump down onto her chest.

"Oh, you haven't come with me, have you? Right I'll fix you."

She lifted herself off my prick and moved her legs forward, then holding onto it she positioned her asshole over it and sank down hard.

"Ahhhhh. You're skinning me alive" I cried.

"Suffer Tony", and she started to move up and down. I quickly started to come so I held her down as I shot my load inside her rectum.

Jenny clambered off me and went to the bedside table and got a tissue for herself and passed one to me.

"I'm going for a shower. You can have one after me while I make breakfast."

So it happened. She made fresh coffee from beans given to her by the Frenchmen. It was very black with no cream and little sugar. She served it in small French coffee cups -- dark blue with a gold strip around the top. I looked for the make when I had finished mine and saw the name Martell on the bottom. I was impressed.

"Did you get these when you were in Paris?"

"Yes and I also bought the case of vintage 1990 Chateau Margaux for my father there."

I helped her clean away everything that the Catering staff had left, and then I called a taxi to go. As I was on the doorstep, Jenny gave me the third bottle of Margaux.

"Here, take this for services rendered!" and she kissed me on the lips goodbye.

I am sitting here now, looking at the bottle, thinking `shall I open it?` but no, I shall open it on a special occasion and make a toast to Jenny the best, and the most attractive, Director the NCIs has ever had.

I shall finish with a quote form my favourite film, `Blues Brothers`, made by the cop when he was sitting in his car, after the JC Penney Shopping Mall had been trashed, and he said "I'm going to catch that sucker, if it's the last thing I ever do!"

The End