Dinnertime

Story Info
You haven't ever explored what "kink" really means.
793 words
3.07
10k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I already knew you'd be nervous when I invited you over for dinner. "Dinner" usually meant you'd wind up on your back with your legs spread open and my tongue lapping at your clit. Your confusion when you walked in and saw food on the table almost made me chuckle, but I restrained myself.

"Tonight, an elaborate five course meal as a thank you for all that you do for me."

You raised an eyebrow as if to question the catch and I only returned your gaze with a gesture towards your seat.

"Eat up, I made everything you like. Don't worry about holding back, tonight is all about you." And hesitantly, you picked up your fork and began to eat.

After you'd finished, I could see how sleepy you'd gotten. You hadn't been able to resist the smells of every dish you love, and it was starting to show. You tried to no avail to cover the bulge of your stomach. Of course you were embarrassed, you'd just eaten all of that food in front of me and didn't know what was next.

I stood up from my chair and walked to stand behind you.

"Stand up." And obediently, you did. My gaze from behind made you uneasy and you tried again to cover your stomach.

"Don't bother, dear. You'll be taking off your clothes now." You turned to face me and the despair in your eyes almost made me forget the plan I had in mind. You started to open your mouth in protest and thought better of it. Without losing eye contact, you removed your clothes and immediately your arms went to cover your stomach. I sat down in the chair you'd occupied before and placed my hands on your thighs.

"Once I remove your underwear, if you cover your stomach again you'll be sorry." I didn't wait for a response before your underwear were around your ankles. Your arms dropped immediately and from your breathing I could tell you were starting to get antsy. Your legs were slightly quivering, and your eyes fluttered as if you wanted to close them.

I reached up and pressed my hand against your stomach with my left hand and plunged two fingers into your pussy with my right. You clenched and let loose a moan that only made me press harder on your stomach. Your hips started to buck, already willing to get yourself off on my fingers. I pulled you onto my lap and your movements only got faster.

"Don't you think it was disgusting that you ate all that food so quickly? Don't you feel pathetic?" At the sound of my voice, your hips slowed but your pussy only let me know that you loved what you heard.

"I'll admit, your stomach bulging like that only makes me want to fuck you harder, see how much you take" and with that, you were pleading for me inside you. I lay you back on the table and you made a mistake - your hand flew to your stomach. You cried out and instinctively closed your legs after I'd slapped your clit.

"No covering your stomach. It's far too late to be self-conscious when you're dripping and begging me to fuck you right after your meal." You looked up at me pouting and then gasped when you felt the length of my strap inside you. Your hands twitched as you tried not to cover your stomach, which I put my hands on and pushed down. Your gasps got more frantic as I proceeded to fuck you while holding you by your stomach against the table. Your shyness had completely melted away as you begged me to fuck you harder even when you felt like you were about to burst. Your cries only got more hoarse as you tried to suck in your stomach while also trying not to cum without permission.

I felt your body lifting beneath my hands as your back arched and you forgot all about your stomach as you pleaded with me to let you cum.

"I would let you cum, but don't you think you've had enough delicacies today, slut? You should've thought about this before you stuffed yourself." My will almost gave out when I saw the desperation in your eyes and felt your body shake violently. But being the obedient pet that you are, you only bit your bottom lip and took more of the long, fast strokes that I knew were torture for you. I could tell you regretted all the food you'd eaten because you so badly wanted to cum. But today was about seeing you squirm, and I wouldn't stop until I was satisfied or until the bulge in your stomach decided to disappear.