Dionysus Retreat, Sex Club Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi and Joan were staring, their mouths agape, and their lips went dry. None of this erecting of a massive black cock was anatomically unusual but for the fact that neither wife had ever seen an erection of more than six inches. The jet black monster before their eyes was close to twice that long and as thick as a Red Bull can. Each wife continued to look on in amazement at the still growing big black cock and quickly drank another long deep swallow of champagne.

Sonia appeared out of nowhere and settled beside them, refilling their glasses once more, and remarked,

"See what I mean about eye candy? Good lessen there as well for all of us. Just talking about what you plan to do with a man's cock, can make it rock hard without even doing any of what you describe."

Sonia then asked if they wanted instruction in using the hookah. Both wives were relieved to be leaving the erection scene unfolding before them. What they didn't know was that this sequence of arousal and escape, arousal and escape had been carefully orchestrated for their benefit as initiates into the Cougar Game.

Sonia swung her gorgeous long legs up and away from the hot tub. In the middle of the

smooth arching motion, right when her crotch was directly across from Brandi and Joan faces, she made a subtle adjustment opening her legs just a bit, not unnaturally but with a deliberate manner and a sly smile. Again, the wives looked agog at one another. Their new friend's crotch remained open just long enough for each initiate/wife to get a fleeting but significant glance at Sonia's very long pussy lips. The hairless plump wrinkled folds hung two and half inches below the edging of Sonia's G string. Just thinking about it, Brandi's crotchless fishnet pantyhose immediately got a little wet around her own pussy lips.

"Did you see that?" asked Brandi, as they followed Sonia's clacking stiletto red heels and shapely rear end covered only by a G-string across to the hooka.

"Yes, initially I thought my eyes were deceiving me," replied Joan with an incredulous tone. "Never in all my school showers or fun and games at the sorority house did anyone come close to having pussy lips that plump and long."

"They have to be surgically enhanced, right?"

"I've heard about genital enhancement plastic surgeons but I think they minimize pussy lips and tighten vaginas, not the other way around," replied Joan.

No surprise that Sonia's pussy was fully exposed; they all were. But each wife wondered to herself what sexual tugging and pulling could possibly have elongated Sonia's pussy lips that much? Brandi thought she spotted the flash of some golden ringlets of intimate body jewelry. Maybe the weight of that metal had stretched out Sonia's pussy lips. Soon they were to find out otherwise. Sonia's distended lips had been lengthened by literally thousands of hours of big cock sex.

Upon slight reflection, Brandi and Joan realized their own fleshy pussy lips (at least when swollen after sex acts or in anticipation thereof) looked more like Sonia's than they did the tight-lipped crevices that the two wives had seen staring back at them in their hand-held mirrors as teenagers. Just then Joan caught sight of Brandi's pussy lips as she bent over at the waist to pick up a replacement champagne glass. Come to think of it, Brandi's outer lips already looked quite a bit like Sonia's from that angle. Framed by the elastic bands around Brandi's crotchless fishnets, sure enough her outer lips were plump and full just like Sonia's. But there was no comparison between the tight inner ring of Brandi's flesh and Sonia's distended inner pussy lips.

Joan didn't know for sure yet, but she suspected that by the end of the Cougar Game, if they chose to stay and play, their pussies would be changed forever. Elongated outer and inner pussy lips like Sonia's were a badge of honor at the Dionysus Retreat. Had Brandi and Joan looked around, they would have counted many such conspicuously hanging pairs of nether lips.

The hookah pipe proved to be a breakthrough experience for both Brandi and Joan in finally totally losing all their remaining inhibitions. Sonia showed them how to hold the aphrodisiac-laden smoke deep in their lungs and then lean back and stare at the mosaic ceiling. After several rounds of smoking the hookah individually, Sonia found the two wives pretty well stoned on the powerful hashish they were smoking. She then encouraged them to take turns drawing the smoke and passing it with a long kiss to the other woman waiting still flaked out on her back from the previous round.

Brandi said, "Joan you go first like you always do and bring some hooka smoke back to me."

"Ok, you little spoiled darling of a prom queen!," replied Joan who stumbled toward the hookah. On her way back, Joan tripped in her high-heeled boots but caught herself and remembered to retain the hash smoke in her lungs.

A black stud helped her to her feet and walked her back towards Brandi.

"Those are some mighty fine nipples you've got poking out the end of that Madonna cone bra," he complimented.

Joan answered, "Well thank you, and that's a mighty fine looking footlong hanging between your thighs." As she did so, she realized she'd lost her lungful of hash smoke. "Oh shit! Got to go back."

"No problem. I'll help you," said the young black with the long flaccid cock swaying as he walked.

He stepped toward the hooka, took in a big draught from one of the pipes, walked back in Joan's direction, and turned his head to offer it to her mouth to mouth. Momentarily hesitating and wondering if this would violate the no-touch rules of Floor 3, Joan decided it wouldn't and leaned in. The fleshy lips of the young stud made contact and tongue met tongue. Just as Joan was about to swirl her tongue in a trademark gesture she'd used on boys since junior high, an enormous lungful of hot smoke passed out of the stud's chest and into hers. Startled, Joan stepped back, but this time she remembered to shut her mouth so she could take the hash smoke back to Brandi.

Before he whirled away, the young man stepped in close and whispered to Joan, "Look again sexy mama. My cock's no longer twelve inches, you've made it fourteen."

Joan was stunned by what she saw, the young stud's cock had indeed hardened and begun to erect. Six inches engorged and now rigid stood out at a 45 degree angle from his body and another eight inches flopped over still filling with blood. It was a sight to behold, and Joan starred and starred as the black stud walked away.

Kneeling down, she invited Brandi to open her lips with a fingertip touch and then expelled the hash smoke into Brandi's waiting now-opened mouth. Physically exhausted from her exertion amidst such a chemically-induced stupor and emotionally drained by her encounter with the footlong, Joan rested her head on Brandi's topless corset. Her mouth was only an inch from Brandi's nipple. Mistaking Joan's hot breath and heavy breathing for a bit of foreplay, Brandi slid her hand down between Joan's legs. Feeling what was happening but being in something of a fog herself, Joan snaked out her tongue and flicked at Brandi's tit.

Both wife initiates were under constant surveillance. Yet, no one appeared out of the wings to stop the touch-laden heavy petting scene that was unfolding behind the hookah pipe. Many members noticed, nodded to one another and smiled. Lady Sonia had identified two hot ones to play the Cougar Game!

Sonia signaled to let the wife-initiates sexual foreplay and more go on. Both Joan and Brandi were a little too stoned to actually bring one another to orgasm. The wives tried but in their semi-conscious state, the fine motor skills of licking and lightly fingering one another were almost impossible. Eventually, Brandi and Joan came to rest in a 69 position just staring at one another's pussies.

Sonia gave them a moment's breather and then approached to tell the wives (with pleasant matter-of-factness) that they were actually touching themselves and each other sexually in violation of the Floor 3 rules. She then teased,

"Go upstairs and get a room" and nodded toward the stairs to the 4th Floor.

Helping them to their feet, Sonia said she would accompany them upstairs. As Brandi put a first boot on the step to Floor 4, Stuart and Brock got tape-delayed access to the Floor 3 events their wives had just experienced.

12