Dionysus Retreat, The Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curious and wondering, Stuart returned his gaze to Brandi's amphitheatre. His burning question of whether he would ever again be the man totally able to satisfy his wife sexually didn't have long to wait for an answer. Brandi's gaze scanned the third row of seats. She pointed to the stud named Capstone, the stud Joan had first noticed because of his odd flange of a cockhead. Shouts from the Retreat members,

"Go Capstone! Fill her up! She wants it," left Stuart little doubt as to what was about to happen.

Capstone's cock looked like a soaring eagle with its wide-flanged head of three inches or more on a 9 x 2 ½ inch shaft. Capstone approached Brandi and quickly slid around caressing her big breasts from behind. Lifting one of her thighs, he forced her down onto the fucking chair, one bent knee on and the other leg straight, stretching down to the floor. Brandi immediately realized her first extramarital cheating with another male was going to be standing. Sonia had figured the novelty of the position would distract Brandi at this final crucial moment and had given the studs that instruction. She was right again; the standing position did excite this newest wife-initiate.

Sliding in doggy style, the black stud begin the process of letting Brandi's love canal feel the extremely wide but flexible edge of his cockhead along her first six inches of depth already well plumbed for many years by her husband. Brandi moaned,

"Wow, that thing really fills me up. Your head feels wonderful! Don't stop. Please don't stop. It's so good!"

After several minutes of carefully measured plowing along this limited depth, Brandi's closed eyes flew open as she encountered a first orgasm with a living pulsating cock other than Stuart's,

"You devil. Oh, gawd. I'm coming! Yes, yes, Now! Ahh Ahh Ahh iiiieeeeee!"

Pressing gently but firmly on Brandi's shoulder blades like the man in control that he was, Capstone bent Brandi over pushing her down on all fours and preparing to enter her from behind.

"With two hands, reach back and open yourself for me. Let's really get it on!" he growled.

Looking over her shoulder, Brandi reached around on each side of her butt and did just what she was instructed, spreading her pussy lips wide for the impending penetration of Capstone's flanged cockhead. Since she could no longer support the weight of the front part of her body, Brandi's torso went down onto the taut leather and her ass and pussy stuck way up above her head and back. This created the angling that Capstone knew woman so love about being taken from behind. The curvature underneath a lover's cock and any great swelling of his root vein up the back spine of the cock rubs directly and continuously at these angles on a woman's anterior vagina wall of flesh and its hidden protrusion, the G-spot. True to form, Brandi was in ecstasy almost immediately,

"Oh, right there! Your head is massaging my G-spot. Do me! Do me! Now, Ahh iiieeeeeee!

The multi-orgasmic march had started. Brandi had never really left the plateau of her first orgasm, and that made it really easy for Capstone to take her up to her release point again. Deep penetration to her cervix wall ten inches in then followed, just as Brandi had hoped in examining this phallus. It was perfect for her first big cock fuck! Capstone's'long cocking' interspersed with fast short strokes of the flanged head back and forth across Brandi's G-spot, kept her in a state of almost continuous orgasm. She wailed,

"Deep, oh that's deep! Ah Ah Ahh iiieeeeeee! Now so good. Oh yes, do that. You're right on my G-spot. Ahh iiiieeeeeee! Ahh iiiieeeeeeee! Now again deep! Wow, this is great! Do me again!"

With that, Capstone rolled Brandi over onto her back and began pounding her upturned pussy with bursts of fast 'long cocking' strokes. The first six inch staccato insertions became seven, eight, nine and then ten inches. Pubic bones met as Capstone bottomed out. And the fast-count cock pounding continued now ten inches deep in her cunt. Brandi soon felt the onset of another startling orgasm.

"So good! So very good! Your cock is splitting me open but it feels so good. Again, you've got me close. Oh my! Now, right now! Ah iiiieeeee! Ahh eeeeeeee!"

Before she was done, Brandi rode Capstone in cowboy and reverse cowboy positions in which she screamed out another two orgasms. Then she collapsed back onto the chest of her partner looking totally satisfied.

In the other amphitheatre, Joan crooked her finger and called for the handsome black stud with the veined shaft to descend to the stage. Sonia smiled with deep satisfaction over the progress of this session of the Cougar Game. Almost every wife-initiate she invited to the 45th Floor chose to cuckold her husband eventually during the events of initiation. Sonia had been especially worried about Brandi's consenting to do so given the conversation that the Retreat's hidden mircrophones in the lobby had picked up as Stuart and Brandi entered the building. But Sonia's almost perfect 980 batting average remained secure when Brandi chose to cuckold Stuart with Capstone. Her vision of a voluntary association of sexually active experienced white women controlling their own sexuality and opting regularly for more and better sex than their husbands could offer was coming to fruition. Now, it was Joan's turn to transition from an initiate 'hottie' to a cheating wife.

Rebel was a perfect sexual temptation to put before Joan. He looked like a sophisticated movie star with a kid-next-door personality, but he possessed a unique black phallus. Sonia knew he would intrigue Joan, the former cheerleader. Rebel was muscled like one of Joan's former boyfriends, a young black football star who grew up to be a professional athlete. In fact, that was exactly what Rebel was in-season in Canada. His chest was as large as hers with huge pecs and a six-pack abdomen. His deeply-veined ten inch cock measured just over seven inches around its spider web-looking shaft. Some of the almost two and half inch width was the high protruding veins. But this width was not his cock's most notable feature. Instead, it was the veins themselves.

Rebel's cock made a woman feel like he was thrusting with a corkscrew motion. Pussy lips, especially longer swollen experienced pussy lips, were pulled and tugged this way and that by the heavy veining up and down the entire length of his shaft. That meant his lover's clit was constantly being bombarded with tactile sensations. Not the occasional glancing blow by a cock shaft but an almost continuous rubbing and tugging of pussy lips pulling continuously at the woman's clit. This unusual anatomical phenomenon made for some of the audibly most intense orgasms the Dionysis Retreat had ever recorded. Many of Rebel's lovers had found that in his absence only big sex toys with similar heavily-veined shafts would do as a substitute. As Rebel approached Joan's altar, her husband Brock perched on the edge of the armchair behind his elevated two-way mirror overlooking the scene.

Rebel first placed Joan on her knees to investigate his unique cock. She did so with a blowjob that lasted a full fifteen minutes. The former cheerleader habituated in high school and college to oral sex on athletes had picked up her giving of bjs right where she had left off three and a half decades earlier. It made her feel young again to wrap her hands and lips around the only part of a muscled partner's body that she could really control with the graze of a finger or the flick of a tongue. She really got into it, and so did Rebel.

"Whoa! You've done this before, lady! Had some star athletes up in that sweet mouth of yours, have you? That's just the right suction. Oh yes, take me there, take me higher. That's it! Right there!" Rebel closed his eyes and seemed to be controlling an ejaculation that was burning its way up and out of his shaft.

"Now open that beautiful mouth. Come here I want to feed this cock to you. Open, open wide. Now deeper. You can do this! Deeper. That's it. Deeper."

To her great surprise, with lots of effort, by allowing Rebel to thrust at her gaping mouth, Joan was able to match Brandi's earlier performance. Rebel's cockhead went right by her larynx and down into her throat. It was an incredibly tight fit but Joan had done it! Brock realized the Retreat had arranged something new in their wives' sex lives. Joan had mastered a new sex trick that would be wonderful to experience himself when he got her home!

Long before that though, Rebel and Joan intended to fuck one another's brains out. Rebel's ten inch cock now stood at a 45 degree angle with its veins pulsating with each heartbeat. After one last flick of her tongue, Rebel bent Joan over and entered her from behind. Her moans were immediate, loud and insistent,

"Oh gawd! You must keep that thing in me. It's incredible! Pulling my pussy this way and that! Take me, take me deep!" Rebel obliged the beautiful blonde bombshell who began screaming,

"You've done it! I'm coming! I'm going to cream all over that gorgeous cock of yours! A little faster. That's it! Now, oh it's building. Ah iiiieeeee! Ah Ah Ahh iiieeeeeeeeee!"

Rebel leaned back and allowed Joan to control the tempo and the depth of penetration. She scraped first the top of her cunt walls back and forth on Rebel's pulsing veins. Then she bore down and did the same with the underneath surfaces of her love canal. At each stage in their mating, she would have to stop to distance her mind from the sensations pouring into the pleasure centers in her brain and think to herself what she wanted to do next. Finally, three more orgasms later, Joan reversed her orientation and began riding Rebel reverse cowboy. Plunging herself down and rising up off his dick, she rubbed three fingertips back and forth fiercely on her own clit and drove herself over another edge,

"Damn this is good, so good! Ah iiieeeeee! Ah iiieeeeeeee!"

Rebel finished off her first retreating fucking with Joan on her back, hips opened up, thighs spread wide, and one of her ankles over his shoulder. Joan's high-heeled pump pointed straight toward the ceiling. She had a look of total satisfaction on her face and just beamed as Rebel thrust and thrust into her upturned and now deepened cunt.

"Your cock is driving me crazy! Absolutely nuts! Ah Ah iiieeeeeeee! she screamed. Joan's dream in coming to the Retreat was a reality; she had been well and truly fucked!

In Brandi's amphitheatre, Sonia motioned for White Zilla to come down to the fucking chair altar. He picked Brandi straight up off Capstone, her first Retreat male partner. Even tough she was a 5' 9" tall former beauty queen, he was able to balance her on his chest with her crotch spread wide and her legs along each side of his torso and stomach. Neither Brandi nor Joan had thought that anyone would be strong enough to do that with a big tall former Miss New Hanover County. But White Zilla was a giant of a man almost 6 foot 8" and very well built. He practiced just this move in the gym every day with 150 lbs.. Brandi even at 5' 9' had remained in slim, toned shape and weighed only 148. WhiteZilla's cockhead was prospecting around in Brandi's hanging pussy lips, now opened wide by the extensive fucking Capstone has just given her.

WhiteZilla proceeded to bounce Brandi up and down on his thirteen inch long cock that had awed Brandi as Sonia fully erected it with her mouth behind the louvered doors earlier on Floor 4. She screamed a piercing,

"You're splitting me wide-open! Ah! Ah! Ahh iiieeeeeeee!"

Dropping onto the floor and lying on his back, White Zilla encouraged Brandi to assume a reverse cowboy stance atop his obelisk. She did so riding the top ten inches of his ridiculously long cock like a bucking bronco. With a screeching, "Ahh iiieeeeeeeeeeee!" she fell back on White Zilla's chest, spread her legs into a spread-eagled position with her stiletto heels pointed toward the ceiling. Many flash bulbs went off at the extraordinarily erotic sight of the heavy-breasted beautiful former prom queen (now wife-initiate to the Retreat) rocking back and forth on the huge white shaft between her wide-open long legs with 'heels on the ceiling.' Sonia had done very well indeed identifying this woman for initiation. It was a classic sight to behold, and many Retreat members would recall that particular 'heels on the ceiling' image for years to come.

Raucous noise erupted from the other amphitheatre of the 5th Floor. Joan was screaming in ecstasy as wave after of orgasms reached a crescendo that threatened to cause her to pass out. She had chosen for a second mating outside of marriage the black stud named Doughboy. Although only eight inches long, Doughboy's cock was thicker than anything the mind contemplated a penis should look like -- a phallic absurdity. RamCola's eleven inch length made his extraordinary cock look proportional, 3 inches thick but proportional to other big cocks all Cougar women had seen pictured on the Internet, just bigger in all dimensions.

The thickness of Doughboy's cock, in contrast, was just unreal. Its shorter length of just 8 inches made its 3+ inches of diameter look positively insanely squat. Yet many Retreat women chose Doughboy for their first truly big cock experience, and many continued to mate with Doughboy regularly whenever they wanted to repeat the unique experience of having their pussies stretched out completely and utterly—i.e., when they wanted to be "filled up." The reason was that Doughboy's consistency was firm but pliable like a roll of kneaded dough, not rock hard like RamCola's battering ram or Candyman's elongated hockey stick. Blood flow made all the difference. No matter how many vessels tried to get maximum systolic pressure to the edge of Doughboy's cock, they just couldn't complete the diastolic journey without a spongy soft layer of flesh appearing right around the edges of the great squat shaft. So, a woman could get stretched by Doughboy's manmeat that enveloped and pushed this way and that, without feeling she was riding a baseball bat.

Still, the approach of such a weapon was a daunting first-time experience. Sonia saw the fear in Joan's eyes and helped boost her confidence. Perched at eye-level across from the reclining beauty on the fucking chair, Sonia caught her attention with a whistle, winked, and mouthed the words,

"Go ahead; take the chance. You'll never regret it."

Joan had smiled back and then turned her crotch in the exact direction of Doughboy, and with two hands, she spread open her waiting pussy lips inviting him to come down and open them wider still. On-lookers could see her inner ring of kegel muscles open and then close down to an opening of pink knotted flesh less than an inch in diameter. After Doughboy, they all realized her cunt would never again squeeze Brock's 1½ incher like that. Joan knew it too; Sonia Drapier's pamphlet Guide to Big Cock Sex had made this consequence of an initiation into the pleasures of big cock sex abundantly clear.

Yet something more powerful pushed Joan ahead. She was deliberately choosing to change her body to magnify her own pleasure, just like choosing to wear a nipple ring of sexual jewelry. Here of course the impending change was much more permanent. But Joan was eager for it to happen. She wanted Brock to find, as Sonia's pamphlet suggested, how different it was to have a big-cunted wife. Sonia had written that after Doughboy finished with her, Brock could practice putting golf balls at his wife's gaping cunt. If she got the timing just right, the pamphlet said Joan would be able to clinch her kegel muscle enough to slow the roll of the in-coming ball and keep it from disappearing into the unseen depths of her new man cave. Just the mere concept of such an exaggerated anatomy excited Joan at her core, like her breast implants had done earlier.

After all, Joan thought to herself, she didn't have to squeeze her husband's 6 x 1½ inch cock tightly. She did have other orifices that Brock was always trying to breach, and hand jobs or tit-fucking could also get him off. In addition, she knew that Brock was watching and that he had seen her add deep throating to her bag of sexual tricks. In any case, Joan was determined to proceed to the pinnacle of female pleasure by allowing her cunt to be really filled up.

As Doughboy approached, several first-row Retreat member women anointed Joan's pussy lips and kegel muscles with a desensitizing oil first used by the kings of African tribes when they deflowered ceremonial virgins. After attaching his mouth to one of her nipples and pinching the other between thumb and forefinger, Doughboy angled his pointy cockhead into her reddening gash. One last consenting nod of Joan's head, and Doughboy pressed forward between her taut folds. The sensation was one of flashbulbs of searing pain as a phallus the size of a baby's head pressed across the threshold into her vagina.

Right away, Joan knew pain and pleasure would race along in unison, however, because Doughboy's first thrust had found her G-spot. Indeed, it pretty much had to, because each and every inch of her cunt walls was in contact with his spongy probing shaft. Wherever Joan's pussy lips and inner cunt had nerve endings, Doughboy's cock found them.

Joan remembered from her pre-reading of every word of the pamphlet Guide to Big Cock Sex that almost all the nerve endings in a woman's cunt were concentrated in the first three inches closest to her now swollen and distended opening. In particular, 55 percent of the sexual network of nerves involved in orgasm were located in the clitoris and the attached structures of the exterior majore and interior minore labia. Joan's pussy lips were now stretched absurdly as her taut flesh disappeared inside on each in-stroke and then clung like a second skin to each outstroke of Doughboy's shaft. Another 20 percent of a pussy's nerve endings were centered on the G-spot, she remembered, and 15 percent were spread around the first three inches of the vagina wall. Interior to that only 10 percent remained. Of course, it was a 10 percent most husbands' penises never stimulated.

After all, much more so than with males, sex was in substantial part a mental game for most women. It was the thought of being filled up, rather than the sensation of being deeply penetrated, that got most women off so fiercely. As Doughboy pressed ahead with each additional widening thrust of his mammoth organ, he was pushing back virgin flesh that had never been stretched by Brock. Joan yelled,

"Yes, let me have it all! Give it to me! All of it, please....you feel SO good!"

Lifting Joan's legs high over her head and using one massive black hand to encircle her ankles and point her pair of heels straight toward the ceiling, Doughboy settled into a nice rhythm that took him deeper and deeper on every stroke. Joan wailed,

"Yes, ahhhh... Yes! Fill me right up!" Joan shouted, totally out of character except to those like Sonia Drapier who had seen all this happen before.

"Grab your ankles then and spread your legs out as wide as you can push them," Doughboy instructed.

Rolling her bottom up and flattening her spreading hips, Joan looked like a thoroughly sex-obsessed Cougar. Her huge melon breasts spread out across her chest with nipples beaconing up into the air. Her pussy had gotten such a workout from Rebel and Doughboy that it gaped open to golf ball size as she spread her legs to their absolute widest.

"Now, continue the show. It's really turning me on. That big bottom of yours is inviting my attention. Keep rolling it up by pulling your ankles in and trying to put them behind your head. Let's make a fucking pretzel out of you," he said.

When Joan did so, Rebel looked satisfied and fell upon her pummeling away at her pussy that had been conspicuously laid open to him. Joan was crazed by lust and shouted out in the midst of an orgasm,