Dionysus Retreat, The Invitation

Story Info
Two hot wives are invited to an exclusive uptown sex club.
6.3k words
3.79
68.2k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thick oversize first-class envelope didn't feel like junk mail, so Brandi took a second look on her way to the waste can. It had a return address at 550 East 50th Street, Level 45, New York, NY. That was uptown, East side, near 5th Avenue shopping and Grand Central, just a few blocks from Stuart's office in the uptown financial district. Brandi opened the package.

What she found startled her so much she thought she would faint. The cover letter was an invitation to something called the Dionysus Retreat ten days hence on Saturday night. Behind that was a handsome multi-page offset-printed color brochure describing an exclusive club, a sex club. And behind that, there was a guidebook by one Lady Sonia Drapier that she could hardly believe. After sitting down to catch her breath, Brandi's next move she decided should be to pick up the phone and call her best friend Joan.

"Damn if I didn't get one too!" Joan gasped. "Have you opened the guidebook?"

"Are you kidding?" Brandi quickly replied.

"Well, I did! You know me. Always out there, first in line, volunteering for anything. The Guidebook to Big Cock Sex is just what it says it is -- a matter-of-fact informative manual with instructions, diagrams, and pictures. Lots of pictures.

"Really? No way!" replied Brandi.

"Yes. Go ahead, have a look. You won't faint. Think Helen Ready; you're a woman W-O-M-A-N with lots of married life behind you and that trip to St. Lucia. You can take it!"

"Not me! Maybe you Joan, but not me! You always were out front, more curious than the rest of us about all things sexual. You're the head cheerleader. Admittedly, I'm the big-boobs prom queen. But you've bested me on that too now with your breast implants. They're spectacular by the way. I've written myself a note to tell you so every week for ten weeks, just in case Brock is not doing so."

"Oh, you know Brock. Always a tits man all the way. He gets practically giddy now every time I turn sideways. It's our little joke. I turn sideways, and he gets this big shit-eating grin on his face. So glad I got my implants Brandi! It's really spiced up his consciousness of all things sexual. We're touching one another under the table in restaurants and heavy petting in the back of taxicabs the way we used to twenty-five years when we first started dating. I even flashed him last week! Can you believe it! It's all gotten a little out of control. Last week I also tried the turning sideways thing on him at an Irish wake. It was for someone we really didn't know at his brokerage firm. 'Just checking' I told him when the grin plastered across his face threatened to disrupt the honoring of the deceased. Now this invitation to the Dionysus Retreat?"

"Joan, what are we going to do?" asked Brandi. "Stuart and Brock have to know something about all this. Should we just throw these envelopes away?" She knew she had always deferred to Joan on all matters relating to sex. Joan was her confidant, her marriage counselor, her GYN advisor, and her trigger for trying something she hadn't tried before.

"No," replied Joan. "I say we confront Brock and Stuart. You know they've got to be behind this? The club is just three blocks from their offices. How could they not be behind it? How exactly would you go about talking your wife into joining a sex club? I want to see what they're going to say?"

"That's an excellent idea!" Brandi responded and then thought out loud, "Of late they have been dwelling on the theme of spicing up our sex lives, haven't they?"

"We got them going in St. Lucia, and now this!" said Joan. "I suspect they are planning on having a good laugh at our expense when we finally get around to telling them about the incredible mail we threw away. Tell you what, why don't we surprise them and play along. I bet they never would expect that, and they'll get really nervous if we act the least bit interested. Then we all can have a good laugh."

"Ok, I could do that," replied Joan. "Just have some fun with this."

"Right, we'll see what they have to say, and then we'll just play along," added Joan.

"Hang on! You mean you'd actually accept this invitation and go to the Dionysus Retreat?" asked Brandi with apprehension.

"I just mean Stuart and Brock will either confess or plead ignorance. If they're not freaked out about some strange men with big cocks getting into our pants, we'll know they probably were just playing a prank, and we'll just have a good laugh. If they pretend they know nothing about it all, then we should play along and show a little interest. I guess if they called our bluff, we'd have to go. It's just a pre-initiation event after all. But I don't really think there's a chance it would come to that."

"But Joan?" inquired Brandi posing the obvious question, "What if they didn't trigger the invitations and by telling them about it, we get them interested in going?"

"Well, that wouldn't be an absolute disaster, would it? We'd just go and have some role playing sorta like the night six weeks ago on my birthday at the Top of the Town dinner club, remember?"

Brandi replied, "Yeah, that was fun, especially the way that one waiter kept looking up your dress to see if you really weren't wearing any panties? That was some birthday suit you had on girl!"

"I know. That transparent body stocking really turned me on! Just like it turned me on to be exposed in the ultra-high white heels, short dress, and no panties on vacation last summer in St. Lucia," recalled Joan.

After a little further discussion of turn ons, Joan suggested to Brandi that they go thru with their role-playing when their husbands got home from work. That evening the two couples got together and played out the scene Joan had suggested. The Dionysus Retreat brochures ended up spread out across the coffee table. Brock and Stuart were wide-eyed with excitement about the prospects implied by their wives' approaching them in such an unrepressed manner about something so obviously outside of the norms of two happily married couples. Multiple partners, wife watching, big cock sex; things were moving really, really fast. Stuart and Brock managed to contain visibly signaling their excitement. The husbands put their heads together in the kitchen whilst getting another beer and decided to play along to see where all this wild talk of sex clubs would go.

An hour later, the husbands suggested Brandi and Joan call to see if the Retreat would even answer the phone number listed for acceptances and refusals of the invitation. To their surprise, even though it was 1 a.m., a pleasant voice did answer the phone "Dionysus Retreat, how can I direct your call?" Brandi and Joan were on a conference call line. Identifying themselves as Mrs. Westerholm and Mrs. Hockaday, to the husbands astonishment the RSVP Joan delivered was "We were calling to respond 'Yes' to the event next Saturday night."

A receptionist named Harriett then introduced herself and said the Retreat had been expecting their call.

"I have your names right here on the guest list: Brandi Westerholm and husband Stuart as well as Joan Hockaday and husband Brock. Anything else I can help with right now Mrs. Westerholm or Mrs. Hockaday? Ok, well then, thank you. Glad you called. We look forward to seeing you and your husbands next Saturday night."

That was it; they were all four going! To a sex club!

Ten days later, Stuart and Brandi Westerholm, a full-breasted redhead with trim waistline and curvaceous hips, arrived at the Dionysis Retreat. Brandi wore a mid-thigh stretch satin little black dress that was strapless and fit her like a glove. Her hourglass figure was molded into mythic proportions by a shelf bra atop a Noble waist cincher corset with brass front clasps. Most striking of all were her krinkle black patent leather high-heel boots that climbed over the knee well up her creamy thighs covered this night in black fishnets. As they emerged from a hired limo and entered a familiar skyscraper, her husband complimented his stunning wife of 25 years,

"Never seen you look more alluring, you sexy thing. Still sure you want to go through with this?"

"We need to spice up our sex lives, right?" queried Brandi. "We agreed to give this a try. Let's just see what happens tonight."

"You bet, sure! Just wanted to let you to know that you're the most desirable thing I expect to see in this club. That will not change no matter whose arms are wrapped around me or around you," Stuart intoned.

The slightly hurt tone in his voice made Brandi stop and for just a moment second guess her decision. In truth, she and Joan had instigated their accepting the invitation to the Dionysus Retreat sex club. Stuart and Brock had started them down this path, but it was after all the wives who had actually received the invitations and decided to approach their husbands about going to the club. The foursome had then decided together to attend this first pre-initiation event. As she and Stuart high-stepped arm in arm across the wide lobby, spiked heels clacking on the marble floor, she added,

"Been thinking about doing something like this ever since last summer when we all got stuck sharing that one bedroom suite on vacation in St. Lucia. Remember that first night of listening to Joan and Brock making love in the pitch black utter darkness and then my wanting them to listen to us? You said I was more vocal than you'd ever heard me before? It got to me that they were right there beside us in the next bed listening to every moan we made. I just came alive sexually with the idea of performing for Brock and Joan, and you got into it too, do you remember? "Then the next night remember each couple watching the other in moonlight shadow with the curtains open? "

Stuart nodded his head but still looked worried that they might not know exactly what they were really getting into.

"Joan and I then talked and decided to leave nothing to your imaginations the third night. Remember I wore that wide-spaced fishnet top with the fringe when we all retied to the bedroom. I gave you a long blowjob right inside the front door while the Hockadays watched. And remember Joan then putting on quite a show with the vibrating black and white dildos the resort had put in our hospitality pack on our pillows that last night.

And thereafter remember everybody having sex at the same time with the lights dimmed but definitely on. You gave me a vigorous pounding on the edge of the bed with my legs thrown wide open whilst I leaned back against Brock. At one point, I went wild because Brock brought his hand around and fondled my breast while you were plowing into me feverishly from an angle Couldn't you see his fingers pinching my nipple? It was almost like we did a 'threesome.' That was one fine orgasm! For both of us, wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was indeed! You were a 'hottie' that night! I've thought often about how much fun you and Joan got into that night. She was one hot moma riding Brock in that reverse cowgirl position she loves whooping and hollering all the way to mutual orgasms." replied Stuart.

Summing up for her husband, Brandi continued,

"And it didn't end there. There was one more half day left before we checked-out, right? I'll go into what happened that last morning of our St. Lucia holiday perhaps in a few hours once we've gotten a little buzzed. But, for now as we head into the Dionysus Retreat, don't forget that Joan and I were as turned on as you guyz by all that happened in St. Lucia. Joan and I talk about it all the time; neither of us can get that weekend out of our minds."

Stuart couldn't quite figure out what Brandi was talking about 'not ending there.' They had flown back to New York late the next morning after the wives had gotten a one-hour in-room private massage at 9:30 a.m. whilst he and Brock had ogled the mostly-naked women beginning to appear at the pool bar. Stuart and Brock had called up to their suite at 11 a.m. to ask if the wives were packed yet and found Brandi and Joan a little startled to hear from them. That had seemed odd since their massage should have ended thirty minutes earlier. Hoping Brandi and Joan had tried a little 'morning delight' on one another after the sexy masseuse and her handsome male assistant had gotten them all hot and bothered, he made a mental note to follow-up and inquire further.

In any case, Stuart grinned knowingly. Brandi and Joan had bought the whole thing! The scheming husbands had called ahead and asked the couples-only resort to declare an oversold situation at the check-in desk and then to offer a one bedroom suite for four people. The Caribbean bungalow for two libertine couples had been designed for exactly what was happening--wife-swapping or at least wife-watching in adjacent king-size beds. The accommodations were spacious, a giant one bedroom suite was attached to a sitting room breezeway with tables and armchairs but no couches or sofas to sleep on. The bellboy had continued the pretense of profuse apologies for the mix-up requiring the four friends to share a bedroom and then winked at the husbands as he pocketed a giant tip. It had been the greatest weekend of Stuart and Brock's married lives. Training their Junior League wives to act like sluts in the bedroom was every man's fantasy.

Brandi threw in one more line for good measure, just to be sure that Stuart was on board,

"Joan is definitely interested too. Remember she really got into the clothing-optional beaches in St. Lucia, enjoying the opportunity to tan away her bikini lines by wearing only a G string and pasties. When I close my eyes at night, I can still recall lying perched on our towels looking out at the ocean and watching Joan walking down into the surf with all that blonde hair blowing in the Caribbean breeze. The image seared in my memory is that enormous shapely rump of Joan's with nothing on but an almost indetectably narrow G string of cloth running up from her pussy and disappearing between her cheeks as she walked down to the where the water lapped up onto the sand. Remember what that looked like?"

Stuart nodded again, "How could I forget!"

Having her husband hooked, Brandi reeled him in,

"Not to be outdone, I even got into going around the resort topless adorned with those strands of weighted beads you bought me last year as nipple jewelry. Do you remember?"

"You looked fantastic, still would if you'd wear them here at home in the City."

"And remember Joan got into wearing those extreme high-heeled white sandals with short dresses and no panties?" Brandi inquired in such an approving way that her husband would feel authorized to dredge up another lust-stimulating image of his best friend's wife. It worked just as she had hoped.

Stuart chimed in, "I remember Joan's mischievous grin every time she put on those ultra high-heeled white sandals. Once or twice, I noticed, she flashed Brock a quick peek at her bare pussy while we were all out in public. We do have to go back there again, don't we?"

"I'd forgotten that, but 'Yes; you're right.' Joan was really turned on by that weekend. But so was I. And you guyz both had giant smiles plastered on your faces the whole time as I recall."

"That we did, that we did," replied Stuart.

Turning away so Stuart couldn't see her expression as they entered a private elevator, Brandi grinned a big grin. Men were so easily steered by their penis heads even in contravention of their brain heads. In fact she and Joan had purposely chosen to get Stuart and Brock interested in that precise Caribbean resort knowing it was a couples-only retreat where anything goes. They had hoped their husbands would try something a little different to spice up their sex lives. When they did just that, Brandi and Joan played along, and then really got into the exhibitionism of foursome sex. In light of a surprising encounter their last afternoon with a sexually unrepressed white masseuse and her particularly well-endowed Caribbean husband, Brandi and Joan had even suggested to their husbands that they take them back there very soon.

As the couple rode the private express elevator to the 45th club level, Brandi was surprised when Stuart turned to her still full of skepticism, saying,

"But that was then, far away in the Caribbean. This is now, right here in town. Are you sure you want to join this Dionysus Retreat sex club. I know we're just sampling the place tonight. But if they offer us membership, have you and Joan thought about what you really want to do?"

Brandi realized she needed to really bring it, so she began regaling Stuart with the events of the previous week,

"Remember last week when I came to your office in a wrap-around dress with nothing on underneath but a garter belt, stockings, and high heels?"

"Of course I remember. Gawd was that great!" Stuart immediately was spirited away to the images of his sexy wife appearing unexpectedly and wanting to be fucked right then and there in his office just six days earlier. "Until that afternoon, you'd never done Joan's no-panties thing. It really turned me on! But what does that have to do with our being here at the Dionysus Retreat tonight?"

"Well let me explain. Remember you practically tore my clothes off, bent me over a big armchair and then over your desk. You took me very roughly from behind, hard and fast. No problem because my pussy made sloppy sloshing noises right from your very first thrust. Why do you think I was so wet?"

She paused long enough for Stuart's brain and penis to be transported to the lusty image she was describing. "Well, I was there that afternoon, because all that morning Joan and I had been speculating about what events might occur at this pre-initiation tonight? We got so hot and bothered we agreed to both go for office sex right then and there. We bathed, chose each other's garments, and set off to find our always-ready-for-sex uptown financier husbands."

"I've read that the anticipation of sex is as good for you wives as the sex act itself, maybe better?"

""Well, it's not all in our brains," replied Brandi quickly rebutting Stuart's mistaken notion that the physicality of sex no longer mattered to her. Juicing up her language to have the intended effect before the elevator reached the 45th floor, Brandi added,

"Remember how much we both moaned and squealed in your office during the slow methodical desktop ride that I took atop your cock later that same afternoon? Every stroke of your cock in me we both felt as dozens of pin-prick explosions. Our nerve endings were never more alive. And the excitement built slowly and methodically in our pleasure centers for (as I recall) several mind-blowing orgasms once the intensity of that first fuck was out of the way. Your secretary even had to move all your office staff away from that end of the floor, remember, so that all the sounds from our obvious pleasuring of one another wouldn't be quite so obvious. In the end, she sent them home early."

"You're right! It was incredible. So we baby boomers still have it, don't we?"

With a relief that Stuart's opinion had been turned, Brandi agreed, "Of course we do. Never you doubt it."

But both Brandi and Joan did doubt it at one level, and that's what they were doing here tonight. The wives were exploring what the invitation and its accompanying pamphlets had said about open marriage, multiple partners, and big cock sex! But at another level, Brandi was still very much in love with her husband. Before she would consent to being unfaithful to him, she would have to experience quite a lot to conclude that enough was to be gained by joining the club. That was what tonight was about -- assessment, exploration, and a sense of adventure.

Teetering on the bright red spiked heels of her thigh-high boots, Brandi grasped Stuart's arm and stepped off the elevator into a crowd of strangers gathered in reception. As they rounded a corner, Brandi gasped at the sight of numerous half-naked and very glamorous women and the handsome male partners of all races huddled around them. Some of the women wore elaborate club wear--see-thru gowns and even a themed costume of a French Maid. Others had on full sets of very expensive risqué lingerie. One extremely tall woman (perhaps 5' 11'') was in a corset with garters and only stockings and high heels below the waist. Several wore nothing but shelf bras with garter belts, stockings, panties, and heels. Two were bare-chested with the same nipple jewelry Brandi had worn in St. Lucia and otherwise wore only thongs, thigh-highs and heels. Most men were in white shirts and tuxedo jackets, but below the waistline many had on a Speedo-like garment. Brandi knew from the beach scene at St. Lucia that the nylon on those male loungewear Speedos was so thin that if one looked closely, everything down to the veins and ridges of each man's penis was fully revealed. She understood again why the Australians called them 'banana boats.' It was all a bit of a shock.

12